Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Ticket office were quoted by someone as saying this week they expect to sell out. Maybe know the pattern of sales with late sales coming today and tomorrow.

Would be epic to sell out. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Ticket office were quoted by someone as saying this week they expect to sell out. Maybe know the pattern of sales with late sales coming today and tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that the T.O. will be open on Sunday prior to the game as well?

5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Am I right in thinking that the T.O. will be open on Sunday prior to the game as well?

Edited by Mikey1874

North Berwick Jambo

I think we will be sell out on Sunday morning, I have a feeling we will see a fair few shifted later today & tomorrow &  whatever is left will be snapped up before the game. It really is a truly fantastic effort from all the Hearts supporters. I am really gutted I won’t be there to see it but I have made sure every single Spanish person here i work with has been fully educated in everything to do with our famous club & they are all coming over on their day off to support the jambos ? 

scott herbertson
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Would be fantastic, though I can't see where the new sales would come from.

Amazing to get to 28,000 - aside from the freak Barcelona game and the 'family outing' Gretna final it will be the most Hearts fans together that i can remember. I can't weait for the team to run onto the pitch to the roar of a sea of  maroon

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, Ibiza Jambo said:

I think we will be sell out on Sunday morning, I have a feeling we will see a fair few shifted later today & tomorrow &  whatever is left will be snapped up before the game. It really is a truly fantastic effort from all the Hearts supporters. I am really gutted I won’t be there to see it but I have made sure every single Spanish person here i work with has been fully educated in everything to do with our famous club & they are all coming over on their day off to support the jambos ? 

I have 6 people coming over to my house here in a Boston.  I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas Eve.

46 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Would be fantastic, though I can't see where the new sales would come from.

Amazing to get to 28,000 - aside from the freak Barcelona game and the 'family outing' Gretna final it will be the most Hearts fans together that i can remember. I can't weait for the team to run onto the pitch to the roar of a sea of  maroon

We had 38,000-40,000 at the 1986 Cup Final.

scott herbertson
Just now, Gorgiewave said:

We had 38,000-40,000 at the 1986 Cup Final.

I had it nagging at the back of my head that there was another one. I can't remember a thing about the game except a chance for Robbo and signing at the end

scott herbertson
5 hours ago, bn jambo said:

Morning count,

S6 - 3

S18 - 1

S20 - 9

W2 - 38

W3 - 7

W4 - 91

W6 - 212

W7 - 2

W12 - 1

W15 - 10

Tickets currently available = 374  

Section W8 and back 18 rows of W6 still to go on sale.

S20 - 6

W2 - 27

W3 - 3

W4 - 46

W6 - 175

W7 - 1

W9 - 1

W12 - 1

Tickets currently available = 260

Section W8 and back 14 rows of W6 still to go on sale.

As 4 rows were added for sale in W6 I  would guess we have sold 114 + 132 (the four rows worth) = 246 since bnjambo's count

W15 - 2

W15 - 10

pettigrewsstylist
21 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Gary Mac looper that dropped wrong side of bar at our end?

I had it nagging at the back of my head that there was another one. I can't remember a thing about the game except a chance for Robbo and signing at the end

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

that's the one - as you can guess I was pretty bevvied and a bit emotional!

13 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

S20 - 6

W2 - 27

W3 - 3

W4 - 46

W6 - 175

W7 - 1

W9 - 1

W12 - 1

Tickets currently available = 260

Section W8 and back 14 rows of W6 still to go on sale.

As 4 rows were added for sale in W6 I  would guess we have sold 114 + 132 (the four rows worth) = 246 since bnjambo's count

W15 - 2

W15 - 10

From Jalbo's count last night I expect we will have sold another 500 all in by about 5pm tonight, will work it out but i think here is around 1500 tickets still available for this match when all sections are open, with continued sales at the current rate I can see us getting very close to a sell out. :sweeet:

Thought I bought a ticket but chased it up as it hadn’t arrived, turns out I didn’t complete the purchase!! Just secured the 2nd last one in W15!

Would think the last 14 rows of section of W6 to be opened up shortly, unless Hearts go for the front rows of W8?

1 hour ago, Grinder said:

Is Jalbo doing his dot count at 17.00 tonight? Looking forward to it!!!❤❤❤?☝️

JALBO's count will be at 8pm tonight......

North Berwick Jambo
1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I have 6 people coming over to my house here in a Boston.  I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas Eve.

I cant wait to see my Spanish friends  faces when they see a crowd of well over 60,000 including 30,000 jambos packed into Murrayfield for a wee cup semi final, I know they will be impressed, fingers crossed we put in a performance to match & win.

Quick question. I bought 3 on Tuesday i think it was and selected postage as I wasnt sure they would be available to be collected from Tynecastle. Still not arrived which only leaves tomorrow, will they have automatically held them because it was so soon to kick off?

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Quick question. I bought 3 on Tuesday i think it was and selected postage as I wasnt sure they would be available to be collected from Tynecastle. Still not arrived which only leaves tomorrow, will they have automatically held them because it was so soon to kick off?

If a was you I'd go into ticket office in morning 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Was talking to a Jambo in a pub this afternoon, said he hadn't been to a game since the 2012 final, plenty of those out there, hope I convinced him to buy a ticket. We need to get this to 30k.

l

Serious question while we wait for Jailbo to get on with his work.  How do you buy your first ticket to see Hearts these days?

Comment has been made on here that people have been turned away because they have no buying history.  So how do you establish a buying history?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I have a vested interest in the correct answer.

3 hours ago, hampdenharttley said:

Mon FFS  we are better than clinging on to that shite 

Sorry mate I will enjoy this moment while we have it and milk it to the full Gorgie rules yah can'ts 

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Serious question while we wait for Jailbo to get on with his work.  How do you buy your first ticket to see Hearts these days?

Comment has been made on here that people have been turned away because they have no buying history.  So how do you establish a buying history?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I have a vested interest in the correct answer.

For a run of the mill league game it's easy, bit different for this one.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Just go to the ticket office and give them your details, unless the club says it will only sell for a particular game (like this one) to those with a previous buying history

edit - just noticed - is Jailbo locked up then?

Edited by scott herbertson

Thanks for that.  When I come back next year I will be happy to join queues miles long but would be devastated if I was turned away.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thanks for that.  When I come back next year I will be happy to join queues miles long but would be devastated if I was turned away.

You will be looked after. Give me a shout. 

Hackney Hearts
17 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

When I come back next year I will be happy to join queues miles long but would be devastated if I was turned away.

Just tell them you're Kiwidoug!

As many tickets as you like, sir. I shouldn't imagine they'll even let you pay for them.

42 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

You will be looked after. Give me a shout. 

Thanks Shedboy.  I will do that.  I've outlived most of my Edinburgh family now and dont have the connections I used to have in the world's greatest city.

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nope, I've just moved across to the settee so I can get my feet up.

????

Best today so far.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Evening News are calling it a sell out.

I'll wait for official confirmation from Jalbo.

44862280_2509103039130495_4230933083123089408_n.jpg

The fact that the sell-out crowd comment is inaccurate won't placate the seethe from our hibernian friends.

67,000 you losers.  Try that for size.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thanks Shedboy.  I will do that.  I've outlived most of my Edinburgh family now and dont have the connections I used to have in the world's greatest city.

Give you my word mate. You need anything from hearts I’ll get it for you. 75% of my clan are in joondalup Perth oz. I know what Hearts mean to you all. Like I say don’t be afraid to shout ???