Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

And friday/Saturday as folk get paid and the game gets nearer. ??

there might be an increase in sales today and tomorrow due to yesterdays result. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

28 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Just pacing ourselves - we're on double-shifts just now!

Anyway, 5pm count:

West Stand - currently selling everything except W4, W6 and W8:

Allocation currently on sale: approx 10433

Seats remaining:  524

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 9909

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11588

Seats remaining:  82

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 11506

East Stand - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 4757

Seats remaining:  0

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4757

Total seats currently made available for sale: 26,788

Total seats remaining: 606

Total seats apparently sold with the usual caveats:  26,172**

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be over 26,500 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W4, W6, W8. The combined capacity of those sections is 3,286 suggesting our total allocation could be just under 30,400 including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats. So total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 3,892. We need to sell just over 600 a day to sell these out if Saturday is our last sales day. Today we sold 250-ish - if that becomes our average this week, we'll be left with 2 unsold sections, and sales of around 28,000 - which would still be outstanding.

Sunday is always a slow day and we’ve sold quite a few - everything outta w2 - so I don’t think 250 will be typical at all. Betcha w2 will sell out tomorrow and the remaining 3200 by Friday ?

Edited by dc-jambo
Screwed up a number ?

59 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Just pacing ourselves - we're on double-shifts just now!

Anyway, 5pm count:

West Stand - currently selling everything except W4, W6 and W8:

Allocation currently on sale: approx 10433

Seats remaining:  524

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 9909

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11588

Seats remaining:  82

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 11506

East Stand - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 4757

Seats remaining:  0

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4757

Total seats currently made available for sale: 26,788

Total seats remaining: 606

Total seats apparently sold with the usual caveats:  26,172**

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be over 26,500 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W4, W6, W8. The combined capacity of those sections is 3,286 suggesting our total allocation could be just under 30,400 including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats. So total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 3,892. We need to sell just over 600 a day to sell these out if Saturday is our last sales day. Today we sold 250-ish - if that becomes our average this week, we'll be left with 2 unsold sections, and sales of around 28,000 - which would still be outstanding.

Outstanding again Jalbo. Greatly appreciated.

Given sales will slow this evening, tomorrow and Tuesday. It we are at 27,250 ish at start of play Wednesday it will be mighly impressive.

A good win against Dundee and a late Friday / Saturday spike we could be looking ay 28,500 sold.

Amazing effort.

4 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

W4, W6, W8 should open the front third of these to ensure a continuous ‘sea of maroon’ around the upper tier! 

Was thinking the exact same. Sell the first 10 rows in each of the sections first and then go from there. 

19 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

Was thinking the exact same. Sell the first 10 rows in each of the sections first and then go from there. 

Great minds think alike ? 

More thought ..... sell every second row of front 10 and work back from there selling every second row! Then start at the front again to fill in the gaps!!

I really hope this sells out! To everybody that has turned out on the streets of Edinburgh for the last three cup parades please buy a ticket your club and fellow supporters need you!

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Celtic are still to sell out..they have just reminded ST holders they can still get tickets

We may have sold more than them at this point

“There’s more of us than you,

there’s more of us than you,

there’ssss moooorrrrre offff ussss than youuuuuuuu,

SO,

Gorgie Gorgie Gorgie rules,

Gorgie Gorgie rules!!”

14 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Great minds think alike ? 

More thought ..... sell every second row of front 10 and work back from there selling every second row! Then start at the front again to fill in the gaps!!

I really hope this sells out! To everybody that has turned out on the streets of Edinburgh for the last three cup parades please buy a ticket your club and fellow supporters need you!

I think you want it packed closer to the front and then a little emptier at the top. You can’t really tell if the back few rows have folk in them or not.

I thought what they should have done when it went on general sale was open up all the sections, but just two rows at a time. Start at the front and work back. We’d be only a few rows short now and would appear almost full even if we didn’t shift that many more this week. 

1 hour ago, Toggie88 said:

Agreed, then if there’s space for the big flag above them to completely cover our half of Murrayfield in maroon!

As tickets become scarcer I’m sure they’ll sell faster...

Being part of a huge support in your home city will become much more appealing 

e.g if only 18,000 or 20,000 tickets had been sold by now then I don’t think the demand would’ve been that great this week.

People now realise they have a good chance of missing out if they don’t act quickly and they may prompt to buy as opposed to having the mindset “Och I can get them at the weekend” and then not being arsed too..

1 hour ago, Toggie88 said:

I think you want it packed closer to the front and then a little emptier at the top. You can’t really tell if the back few rows have folk in them or not.

I thought what they should have done when it went on general sale was open up all the sections, but just two rows at a time. Start at the front and work back. We’d be only a few rows short now and would appear almost full even if we didn’t shift that many more this week. 

If the front rows are empty people will migrate from the back into them to be closer to the action 

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

Sales still  ticking over - looks to me like we will get W4 open by tomorrow evening.

That's a bit vague Scott, need numbers to back up that statement. :waiting:

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Funnily enough.....

South 75

West 511

Another 20 in the last three hours (with the caveat my counting isn't great with the new colour scheme)

Edited by scott herbertson

5 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

just wait until scott gets his appraisal with jalbo. it will be must try harder

scott herbertson

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

992C0BC1-F3DB-4AF3-9593-65D9A01792AB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

just wait until scott gets his appraisal with jalbo. it will be must try harder

Oh ye of little faith - check above your posts...

7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Oh ye of little faith - check above your posts...

there is very little detail in that post. so you can add must provide further details and show your working 

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

there is very little detail in that post. so you can add must provide further details and show your working 

S 75

West

The four big blocks are from EE upwards

I did it with pen and paper and in my head, without use of spreadsheets so it's down to eyesight and mental arithmetic

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

SO,

Gorgie Gorgie rules!!”

That's an auld yin. So was "we're going up, you're going down, we're going to wreck your effing town"

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

SO,

Gorgie Gorgie rules!!”

Followed by "Green and white shite,

Green and white shite..hullo,hullo

Green and white shite ! "

Shanks said no

So if our dot counters are correct and I’m not doubting their expertise, we still have around 3,900 to shift with 6 full days of sales.

average of 650 a day required to sell out

11 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

S 75

West

The four big blocks are from EE upwards

I did it with pen and paper and in my head, without use of spreadsheets so it's down to eyesight and mental arithmetic

That's better see what a little bit of motivation does for you

You would think anyone who was certain they were going has got their ticket by now. Anymore sales will come from those who need persuading or those waiting until payday on Friday.

I’d guess at another couple of thousand and we’ll be done at that. Which is great effort.

Rekon a positive result on Tuesday and then payday Friday will hopefully see anther couple of 1000 gone. Think we will fall jsut short of a total sell out but still amazing effort and and should be an incredible atmosphere on Sunday and a hcance to show the SPL they made teh wrong choice not moving to Murryfield. Cant wait to see it full of football fans and exprience the atmoshpere it creates. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

I reckon we'll end up selling about 28-28.5k.  Celtic probably the same, maybe a bit more or less.

Plus blazers and hospitality etc and I reckon closer to 60k than 55k.

Exceeding Hampden capacity which I think is a really key point.

scott herbertson
11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Was just buying one there and the site was running so slow. Maybe just me but hopefully a sign that it's very busy.

It's been like that all morning

Perhaps hacked by the SFA?

Edited by scott herbertson

16 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

I reckon we'll end up selling about 28-28.5k.  Celtic probably the same, maybe a bit more or less.

Plus blazers and hospitality etc and I reckon closer to 60k than 55k.

Exceeding Hampden capacity which I think is a really key point.

Assuming Celtic sales are equal to ours we are probably past the Hampden capacity already. 

Brick Tamland

Picked up my tickets from the ticket office today along with Dundee tickets and there was a very healthy queue with most people in the queue for the semi final tickets. Boy in front of me said the queue was out to the road earlier this morning. 

Randomly, there was a wee pen outside in the plaza with alpacas in it...

The Future's Maroon
9 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Picked up my tickets from the ticket office today along with Dundee tickets and there was a very healthy queue with most people in the queue for the semi final tickets. Boy in front of me said the queue was out to the road earlier this morning. 

New signings?!

Shanks said no
6 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

:trippin:

13 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Eh? You can’t just end a post with that. 

Brick Tamland
Just now, Toggie88 said:

Eh? You can’t just end a post with that. 

Haha.

Nothing to add to it, there was a wee pen with 5 or 6 alpacas in it on the plaza. To the left of the entrance to the ticket office there was a couple of ? and an ? there as well. 

No idea what they were there for. 

As I said random. 

18 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Pissed of Aberdeen fans leaving their girlfriends behind on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Haha.

Nothing to add to it, there was a wee pen with 5 or 6 alpacas in it on the plaza. To the left of the entrance to the ticket office there was a couple of ? and an ? there as well. 

As I said random. 

Sounds like you were at Gorgie farm, mate. Tynie’s passed the bridge to the right ?

Edited by Toggie88

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
5 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Haha.

As I said random. 

Think they get a hawk in for pest control every now and again, they said there was one in the stadium when I went to see War of Two Halves. No sure about the alpacas though

1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

And here are the alpacas 

Getting them ready for Sunday - The Big Gorgie Breakfast?!!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Getting them ready for Sunday - The Big Gorgie Breakfast?!!

Either that or its going to freeze up and they're waiting there to be died maroon and made into gloves

harvey.gif

J Cheever Loophole

Picked up 6 tickets for our network bought another 6 including 2 £100 a pop hospitality tickets this morning round about 10.

3 in front of me and 6-7 behind me when I was done.

Wheen of Kapiko to rake in on Sunday= Day aff Monday

44 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

?

B93277D4-B8D0-40CC-971D-9AD95C395637.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Haha.

As I said random. 

Theyre doing the rounds at the schools. They were at the school where Mrs PJ works last week.