• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

7 hours ago, cheetah said:

Table-Topping Tosspots :rofl: 

Sounds like something the Victorians would have out at dinner parties.

18,000 is very good. Don’t think there’s going to be many left after the next few days. Never mind it being a semi final this team deserves our support. 

Dot Count at 7pm - my last pre-general sale dot count.

Please bear in mind all the caveats mentioned previously about possible unreleased seats.

West Stand - currently selling W3-W17 (lower) and  W10-W22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 8388

Seats remaining:  686

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 7702

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling S1-S17 (lower) and S2-S4 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 6709

Seats remaining:  863

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 5846

East Stand - currently selling E11-E17 (lower) and E14-E22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4643

Seats remaining:  216

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4427

Total seats currently made available for sale: 19,740

Total seats remaining: 1,765

Total seats apparently sold:  17,975**

**When W3 and S4 were released on Monday morning, there appeared to be 359 already sold - so I expect they were actually withheld and not put on sale. On that assumption, actual apparent sales are probably closer to 17,616.

**Around 500+ seats were released in sections already for sale in all three stands today. So actual sales today were probably a little over 500. There may still be blocks of seats withheld in other sections already on sale that would affect the estimated sales figures above.

It could be that including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, we're now close to 18,500. There does appear to be grey'd out zones in the middle of East and West stand allocations, plus a smaller section in South lower that are presumably for hospitality seating. 

**The club have announced sales of 18,000+.  

It'll be interesting to see what tomorrow holds. The plan below shows the current state of play: pink = apparently sold out, blue = still some seats, light blue = not yet on sale (around 10,300 seats I reckon).

2082616107_countforgeneralsalecolourjpg.thumb.JPG.7b70f05d7ee25fbcb3bd13d2e223102b.JPG

mainstandjambo

Thanks for all your effort Jalbo in the pre general sale period. Looks as though you have been pretty well spot on with your counting.

I will keep to the Aberdeen dot counts for the rest of this week. Much easier to do. 

scott herbertson
Just now, mainstandjambo said:

Thanks for all your effort Jalbo in the pre general sale period. Looks as though you have been pretty well spot on with your counting.

I will keep to the Aberdeen dot counts for the rest of this week. Much easier to do. 

yes, welll done.

Will be fascinating to see whether they just open all the rest up tomorrow am, or as seems likely do a few blocks at a time

Some here moaning that we have only sold 18k and “season ticket holders have let us down”.

We have 14k season ticket holders so every season ticket holder has bought a ticket and 4k of them have bought a ticket for a non season ticket holder.

Thats is pretty good going. Loads of people I know are buying tickets tomorrow so I reckon the total sold will be up to 23-24k by close of business tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I'm presuming I'll be able to buy tickets for everyone on my e-tickets network who wants them as usual. I hope so,  need to buy 7 and all have an account. 

Anyone know? 

It’s 4 per person, but i’m not sure if allocating one to another person will allow you to buy 8...

Just in case, might be worth getting a login for someone else, opening two different browsers and then just select the seats at the same time next to each other. 

27 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I'm presuming I'll be able to buy tickets for everyone on my e-tickets network who wants them as usual. I hope so,  need to buy 7 and all have an account. 

Anyone know? 

Yes you can do that just allocate them as you pick the seats . You would be able to buy 28 tickets through your network of 7 accounts

if you needed to .

Hackney Hearts
8 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

We have 14k season ticket holders so every season ticket holder has bought a ticket and 4k of them have bought a ticket for a non season ticket holder.

Possibly.

Or 13k bought a ticket, of whom 5k bought a +1

Or 12k bought a ticket, of whom 6k bought a +1

Or 11k bought a ticket, of whom 7k bought a +1

Or 10k bought a ticket, of whom 8k bought a +1

Or  9k bought a ticket, all of whom bought a +1

We just don't know.

Tomorrow will be very interesting. In theory, there could be 4k ST holders yet to purchase, all of whom will be buying at least 3 tickets. That alone would be 12k and make it a sell-out, without counting groups bigger than 3, or factoring in non ST holding buyers. In theory.

I think anything above 25k will be a great response for the "Diddy" Cup. 

33 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Anyone know? 

23 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

It’s 4 per person, but i’m not sure if allocating one to another person will allow you to buy 8...

Just in case, might be worth getting a login for someone else, opening two different browsers and then just select the seats at the same time next to each other. 

It's 4 per account, so you'll be fine. Technically you could buy 28.

45 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Some here moaning that we have only sold 18k and “season ticket holders have let us down”.

Thats is pretty good going. Loads of people I know are buying tickets tomorrow so I reckon the total sold will be up to 23-24k by close of business tomorrow. 

Well you could look at it like that, or you could say less than a third of season ticket holders have friends and that is sad. 

58 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Great stuff!! :) 

scott herbertson
13 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Possibly.

Or 13k bought a ticket, of whom 5k bought a +1

Or 12k bought a ticket, of whom 6k bought a +1

Or 11k bought a ticket, of whom 7k bought a +1

Or 10k bought a ticket, of whom 8k bought a +1

Or  9k bought a ticket, all of whom bought a +1

We just don't know.

Tomorrow will be very interesting. In theory, there could be 4k ST holders yet to purchase, all of whom will be buying at least 3 tickets. That alone would be 12k and make it a sell-out, without counting groups bigger than 3, or factoring in non ST holding buyers. In theory.

I think anything above 25k will be a great response for the "Diddy" Cup. 

I would guess something like 10000. For example My mate bought tickets for me ,my daughter and son. I'm a ST but the others arent. He used his owwn ticket plus 2 STs from others in his group who weren't going. So of the 4 ST holders 23 have bought tickets and 1 (me hasn't) but2 non ST holders are going on ours. So in total for 4 ST holders its 2 ST+ 2 not. It will be a confusing picture. But I think ticket sales will slow down rapidly after tmorrow. Maybe have a surge if we cuff Aberdeen

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pretty good work from Jalbo. 

I am confident another 10k will shift. Vast majority of that tomorrow. 

Sea of Maroon 

North Berwick Jambo
8 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Still think we'll sell around 23k which is still brilliant

I think it will be well above that in the end ?

Apparently some Smelltic site has already started the shite flowing. "Video celts.com" going on about Hearts "sabotaging" sales by starting at the demarcation lines and working back so that when we only sell 20k (Their educated opinion) there will be thousands empty that they can't get their filthy paws on. What a shower of shite they really are. Let's sell the feckin lot and shut these *******s up for good. Scum.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
49 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Still think we'll sell around 23k which is still brilliant

Be past that by lunch Ray

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

Apparently some Smelltic site has already started the shite flowing. "Video celts.com" going on about Hearts "sabotaging" sales by starting at the demarcation lines and working back so that when we only sell 20k (Their educated opinion) there will be thousands empty that they can't get their filthy paws on. What a shower of shite they really are. Let's sell the feckin lot and shut these *******s up for good. Scum.

Empty seats will be in their end not ours

:verysmug:

2 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

Y’know, Celtic would kinda have a point about it (if the shoe was on the other foot - we were playing Aberdeen at ER, and they didn’t sell their 10k, we’d be asking for more tickets and be pissed if they had sold tickets that would make it impossible), BUT Celtic and Rangers have created a stranglehold on the Scottish game which has seen it continually drop to the point that it’s damaged the OF themselves. 

Anything which breaks their stranglehold on the game in this country is a good thing. 

mainstandjambo

Just done count of available seats shown on etickets.

East Stand     -   156

South Stand  -    854

West Stand   -    641

Total              -   1651

114 sold since JALBO'S count at 19.00. 

1 hour ago, TorinoJambo said:

No offence, but after reading a couple of links to “Video Celts” on here in the past, I’m not sure why anyone would bother giving them traffic. Horrible wee paranoid nest of dickwaddery that site.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Well you could look at it like that, or you could say less than a third of season ticket holders have friends and that is sad. 

This post is sad. And that is sad. 

8 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

No offence, but after reading a couple of links to “Video Celts” on here in the past, I’m not sure why anyone would bother giving them traffic. Horrible wee paranoid nest of dickwaddery that site.

None taken. It actually popped up on my I Phone from god knows where and the headline was such that I felt compelled to read it. Plus these twats are nearly as entertaining as their green grandparents down Fester Road.

17 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

None taken. It actually popped up on my I Phone from god knows where and the headline was such that I felt compelled to read it. Plus these twats are nearly as entertaining as their green grandparents down Fester Road.

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, stan said:

Great counting Jalbo...with all the hidden seats you got within 25 seats of the actual total of 18000! Respect due!

I reckon the club just looked on this thread to get their sales figure. :)

11 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I reckon the club just looked on this thread to get their sales figure. :)

Going to get easier Jalbo from today mate, these empty seats will be flying off the shelf!!

8 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Going to get easier Jalbo from today mate, these empty seats will be flying off the shelf!!

Really hope so! I'm out at meetings all day so hopefully mainstandjambo and others will keep a running commentary going so I can see the progress when I look in here between times. 

Edited by JALBO

Just ordered online and got to last page and it’s stuck on processing! Is this normal? Money for ticket has been taken from my account but no confirmation email received yet

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Just ordered online and got to last page and it’s stuck on processing! Is this normal? Money for ticket has been taken from my account but no confirmation email received yet

If money taken you'll be sorted 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If money taken you'll be sorted 

I hope so! I got logged on about 8.55 and got in got all the way through and it seems to have stuck maybe due to traffic online. There were hardly any upper east stand tickets left so must have shifted last remaining ones last night. I got one in E20 and there were only about 10 seats available 

13 minutes ago, chizinho21 said:

Superb! Would be great to smash through the 20k mark today

I think we'll very easily reach 20k today considering we're already at 18k+.  Hoping we get a 25k sold announcement this week.

I think we'll very easily reach 20k today considering we're already at 18k+.  Hoping we get a 25k sold announcement this week.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, PapaShango said:

I hope so! I got logged on about 8.55 and got in got all the way through and it seems to have stuck maybe due to traffic online. There were hardly any upper east stand tickets left so must have shifted last remaining ones last night. I got one in E20 and there were only about 10 seats available 

You'll be sorted mate , if don't get confirmation email in next couple hours call ticket office but pretty sure you will and be down to very busy

Just now, Stanley_ said:

Stan - we got it, no need to keep repeating it!!