Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• ...a bit disco

AlphonseCapone
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Tbf to Daz he was asked for three names and he gave three we have definately been in for. Maybe the post can be nitpicked at but he’s a decent lad and he does get info and did convey truth there 

My post wasn't a dig at Daza's info mate, I've defended him more than once on here. It was more aimed at the assessment of bigger than Naismith. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Notts1874 said:

But.......but........but........he was definitely going to the championship in England???????? Im confused.

The moment Ann said we were going back for him, somewhere about May, I was very hopeful. Very unlike Hearts to offer false hope

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:laugh: on what planet is signing a laddie essentially on an extended gap year on par with signing an ex English premier league and scottish internationalist? 

I see where you’re coming from but any player good enough to be signed by Sporting Lisbon must have something about him ??

Have to say Mitchell returning was not something I thought possible at the end of last season. This is a superb piece of business by the club and I expect him to be one of the players of the season in the SPL. Massive credit for getting this over the line. Looking forward to seeing him playing on the left of the midfield and playing a very prominent role in the team.

If anybody is going to love playing on our new slick wonderful pitch, it's Demi.

Moist.. .. .. moist.. .. .. .. .. ******* moist.

I'm drowning.

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

11 as well

Interesting number..

Can only imagine he will be a Left midfielder for us this season 

Auldreekie1874
17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

But.......but........but........he was definitely going to the championship in England???????? Im confused.

Quite.

I hope somebody with more Twitter skills than I have tweets the above pic to a certain Manc  journo with a big GIRFUY sign. 

?

Edited by Auldreekie1874

Absolute Scenes
17 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

We've just signed (probably) our best player. Wow. 

Him and Garuccio on the left. Oh wow.

Really hope we play him left wing.

#11 is definitely a wingers number ;)

adambraejambo

Yes at last. Number 11 as well not that numbers mean that much these days. Hope it means we free to play him on the wing and let him unleash hell. No big problem though if he to play at the back. We just stick Garrucio left midfield and tell him to cover for Demi everytime he goes on the attack. 

siegementality
2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Well considering he is the manager, speaks to his targets and signs thier contracts it will have an effect yes.

You trying to tell me it wont?

It won’t. These deals have been weeks in the making. Levein isn’t paralysed, he is still able to say yes, yes to the signing of players he has worked on.

You have posted some vague shite in the past but your previous post tops the lot. You’re just recycling what everybody already knows. You’ve had your two moments in the sun with SN and KL. Time to turn it in with the vague pish now.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

No seen the 31 page thread on him then? 

No seen the part in his op that said he couldn’t get onto that thread then?

Edited by iantjambo

Just now, iantjambo said:

No seen the part in his op that said he couldn’t get onto that thread?

The photo had already been posted in the thread...

Just now, AndyNic said:

The photo had already been posted in the thread...

Once again. He said he couldn’t get onto that thread.

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Nobody really willing to commit to a name beyond Mitchell, for this week. Kudos to the ITKer that comes up with the other 3 names :lol:

Bill, or George...or anything but Sue.

Pint of Kudos, please.

Oh, bugger - that's only two. Errrmmmm...John.

Slightly concerning that the strip pic is doing the rounds but still no official announcement.  Really hope it isn’t a photoshop job.

SuperstarSteve

Glad to finally get this over the line, I’ve seen said for a while (before my meltdown) that he was/is the missing Piece of the jigzaw. 

Over the moon would be an understatement that’s for sure. 

9 minutes ago, siegementality said:

It won’t. These deals have been weeks in the making. Levein isn’t paralysed, he is still able to say yes, yes to the signing of players he has worked on.

You have posted some vague shite in the past but your previous post tops the lot. You’re just recycling what everybody already knows. You’ve had your two moments in the sun with SN and KL. Time to turn it in with the vague pish now.

You are one of now very few people who is just never off my back. People request I stop being vague. I did that and i'm still wrong. Wind your neck in bud. It's a forum. 

Not felt this good about a hearts squad since 2005/6. 

Very promising for the season ahead. Not getting carried away but were a million miles away from where we were a year ago under Cathro

Edited by Bainy