Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

John mcCartney

where is that laurel and hardy type dance routine gif please

not the slow one,theres an uptempo one...

words to that song were pretty good back there n all

FTH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

28 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I remember saying to my old man when we dropped points the week before, “it’ll be good to win it on the last day”.

“Naw son, I’d rather it was in the bag.”

I’ve never forgotten it. And never been back either.

It’s starting to feel like it did back then. Feet are firmly on the ground though.

We beat Clydebank the week before bud. I was mascot that day and Gary scored a screamer. 

13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

We still have Godhino to come back on the other side as well. Him  and Morrison down one side and Gauricco and Demi down the other with Big Uche and Vanecek up top and Djoum and Naismith piling in from midfield and Lee smashing them from outside the box....

Wow just wow ???

13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

We still have Godhino to come back on the other side as well. Him  and Morrison down one side and Gauricco and Demi down the other with Big Uche and Vanecek up top and Djoum and Naismith piling in from midfield and Lee smashing them from outside the box....

Wow just wow!!! ???

2 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

We beat Clydebank the week before bud. I was mascot that day and Gary scored a screamer. 

unfortunately we missed many a chance in that game

9 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Who's complaining?

Ach it's just some don't seem to realise every team needs work horses,can't all be silky smooth players

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

where is that laurel and hardy type dance routine gif please

not the slow one,theres an uptempo one...

words to that song were pretty good back there n all

FTH

giphy.gif

Edited by Clerry Jambo

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ctuHtUdlzCLf2" width="480" height="425" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/partay-ctuHtUdlzCLf2">via GIPHY</a></p>

Do you want to try that again Clerry? :laugh:

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Do you want to try that again Clerry? :laugh:

giphy.gif

Edited by Clerry Jambo

I have never seen a more attacking team/squad with such a blend of experience and youth, and I have been around for a lot of years.

I would say exciting times ahead without getting carried away, as I said previously, I have been around the block with Hearts with lots of pain and agony, but also 3 Scottish cup wins to make it all worthwhile.

HHGH :clyay:

38 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

I know

I'm just being a fantasist

Christ I saw Callum Patersons name earlier and got all jittery.

I'm easily excited

:lol: 

47 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I remember saying to my old man when we dropped points the week before, “it’ll be good to win it on the last day”.

“Naw son, I’d rather it was in the bag.”

I’ve never forgotten it. And never been back either.

It’s starting to feel like it did back then. Feet are firmly on the ground though.

Seems you have forgotten it mate, we beat Clydebank in the penultimate game 1-0 with Mackay scoring in the top corner!!

we never dropped points but if we’d scored a good few even st bribery couldn’t have thrown that many goals!!!

maroonsgotop
35 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Your post sent a shiver down my spine. I cannot, and will not, allow myself to think that this excellent start to the season is anything more than that. An excellent start. I now want us to just continue in that vein and hopefully keep improving game by game. St Mirren up next, let's gub them, hopefully Demi get's off to a flyer with his second goal for us.

yep an excellent start that we're all delighted about but no more than that (yet). In our first season back in the SPL (1983/84) we won the first 5 games but then only won 5 more for the rest of the season (albeit we qualified for Europe). I'm sure we'll do better this time round but it's gotta be "one game at a time". HHGH

maroonsgotop

absolutely delighted to have Demetri back for the season. Hopefully it will be a marriage made in heaven for both parties. Welcome on board to the league leaders Demetri

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Seems you have forgotten it mate, we beat Clydebank in the penultimate game 1-0 with Mackay scoring in the top corner!!

we never dropped points but if we’d scored a good few even st bribery couldn’t have thrown that many goals!!!

Not sure about that. St Mirren were determined to concede as many as possible and not score any that day! It was a masterclass in trying not to score - even better than England vs Belgium in the last WC.

AlphonseCapone

I'll probably get ripped for this as the answer will be obvious but why does an English guy need International Clearance? 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

No brainer. Straight swap for Mulraney for Saturday.

Now that is some trade up ?

8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'll probably get ripped for this as the answer will be obvious but why does an English guy need International Clearance? 

His registration is held by a different associatian.

Brilliant to have him back for the season!

What do people think our strongest line up is now?

Seen a lot of talk about Garuccio and Demi down the left. How do we fit Naismith into that? One striker?

Bobby

Smith Souttar Dunne Garuccio 

Lee Haring

Morrison Naismith Demi

Uche

Edited by Taffin

The Internet
10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Think it applies to every player coming from a different football association. 

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

His registration is held by a different associatian.

Ah fair enough. Figured it had to be that but I always thought it was to do with employment laws and visas when they said that rather than football clearance. Live and learn! 

Rocky jamboa

Wow. I can't believed we've re-signed him!! Did not expect him to come back to us. Thought he may push for the odd game at man u this season to be honest, he looks that good. Brilliant bit of business.

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Seen a lot of talk about Garuccio and Demi down the left. How do we fit Naismith into that? One striker?

Bobby

Lee Haring

Morrison Naismith Demi

Uche

That’s our strongest 11 imo.  

4 hours ago, Bozi said:

“I’ve been monitoring how Hearts have been doing since I left, really. I kind of fell in love with the club,” continued the 21-year-old. “We’re top of the league, beat Celtic 1-0, so things are great.

For a young man Demi really gets it, and contibutes to FOH .

What a very fine and hugely talented young man he is.

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Bobby

Lee Haring

Morrison Naismith Demi

Uche

It’s a tough one as we only really started to play well on Saturday when McLean came on and we had the two up top. Is Mitchell fully fit? I would think he may start on the bench on Saturday with McLean in for mulraney 

6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It’s a tough one as we only really started to play well on Saturday when McLean came on and we had the two up top. Is Mitchell fully fit? I would think he may start on the bench on Saturday with McLean in for mulraney 

It's a good headache to have but it certainly throws up some questions not just around personell but shape too.

24 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

England is a foreign country in football terms.

AlphonseCapone
18 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Think it applies to every player coming from a different football association. 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

England is a foreign country in football terms.

Cheers lads. I posted below to explain my mistake. 

17 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Ah fair enough. Figured it had to be that but I always thought it was to do with employment laws and visas when they said that rather than football clearance. Live and learn! 

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

If McAuley's story is true (and I'm not trying to suggest for a moment that it isn't!), it speaks volumes about how that club's in the state it's in these days! 

28 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Bobby

Lee Haring

Morrison Naismith Demi

Uche

How will Djoum fit in that side.  Obvious change would be to replace Morrison.

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Aye nervy 1-0, every body else scoring lots against them, another couple would have done it

27 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Wow. I can't believed we've re-signed him!! Did not expect him to come back to us. Thought he may push for the odd game at man u this season to be honest, he looks that good. Brilliant bit of business.

Unfinished business for him. Got young player of the year at Man U last year, & he wants poty at HMFC this year for the perfect pair. Simples Sergey.

1 hour ago, sairyinthat said:

Ach it's just some don't seem to realise every team needs work horses,can't all be silky smooth players

Wasn't slagging the boy off mate, we all realise he has his limitations.

But like you, I was making a case for him still being around the first team.

His workrate and as I suggested, his pace, make him a useful weapon in the correct circumstances.

Unlike Martin and Amankwa, who appear to simply be weapons.

I don't expect Mulreaney to be a regular starter, I'm sure you'll agree but I think there are still some good reasons to have him around the senior squad

2 hours ago, E6 Inc said:

His interview on Hearts TV:

"I kinda fell in love with the club"

He's spent his entire career at Manchester United and he comes to Heart of Midlothian for 6 months and falls in love. Incredible.

I cannot wait for him to rattle one in from 30 yards against the wee team.

So much so he took out a pledge to FOH.  That speaks volumes about the laddie's attitude.

41 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

It's going to feel a bit pish if we DON'T win the treble. 

:jj: 

Would rather we win the league Cup league and Scottish Cup 

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

I was there it was a nightmare  also bought a champion 86 scarf yeah that went right in the bucket !!!!!!!!   

So it was you who jinxed us Wattie?  :rifle:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

How will Djoum fit in that side.  Obvious change would be to replace Morrison.

Or Harry.  Nicer problems to have 

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Yes, only managed 1-0, if we could have got a second then we might have gone on to win by 3 or 4, putting Celtic's task virtually beyond reach (though I'm not sure that St Midden wouldn't have let them score 8 if that was necessary).

It was the game before that we dropped a point at home to Aberdeen, think they got a dubious penalty but wee JC popped up with an equaliser late on.

J.T.F.Robertson
7 minutes ago, RobNox said:

So it was you who jinxed us Wattie?  :rifle:

More likely it was me. My first game back was home to Aberdeen and we almost lost that one. Should have taken the hint then and buggered off back to Canada. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

More likely it was me. My first game back was home to Aberdeen and we almost lost that one. Should have taken the hint then and buggered off back to Canada. :ph34r:

Nah it was me, I was at every game home and away that season but did a Levein and missed Dens :( 

It was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and I had to go to the party.

Edited by graygo

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nah it was me, I was at every game home and away that season but did a Levein and missed Dens :( 

It was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and I had to go to the party.

Lucky you. It was the worst ever. And having been there I’m not keen on all this title talk after we’ve won just three games. One match at a time chaps.

Dagger Is Back
6 minutes ago, S Form said:

Lucky you. It was the worst ever. And having been there I’m not keen on all this title talk after we’ve won just three games. One match at a time chaps.

Me too fella. Learned my lesson and now keep a lid on it until it’s mathematically over.

Even in 2012 I didn’t settle until no5 went in.