Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye its getting boring though. Someone with inside info says anything and he get a boot in the baws for it. 

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

I know,tell me about it.

:lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Fight fight fight.....

Great...yet another ITK fantasist biaaaaatch fight!

You really do have to wonder about the confidentiality within our club, that so many random people on the internet have such detailed information regarding the inner workings of our transfer dealings?

Maybe later they can let us know what clauses are in the new signings contract, or their weekly salary...?

And the best part, this is grown men (I'd assume) posting about this stuff...and what makes it even more laughable, adults online actually believing half the pish that's posted!

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I know,tell me about it.

You just guess at things most people could have a stab at and occasionally get one right

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Great...yet another ITK fantasist biaaaaatch fight!

You really do have to wonder about the confidentiality within our club, that so many random people on the internet have such detailed information regarding the inner workings of our transfer dealings?

Maybe later they can let us know what clauses are in the new signings contract, or their weekly salary...?

And the best part, this is grown men (I'd assume) posting about this stuff...and what makes it even more laughable, adults online actually believing half the pish that's posted!

Still read the posts though eh...

Just now, davie1980 said:

You just guess at things most people could have a stab at and occasionally get one right

Ok mate

StevenNaismith
11 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Hard to say. We had three in mind, could be scunnered with the current Levien situation, as he has the final say, but fox, Daly & MacPhee run training anyway, also theyr the main guys suggesting signings. Levien has the overall  say and obviously AB has the cheque book.  I know of 3 (not including Mitchell) but how far they have gone or how close is very hard to say with the current situation.

You’ve gotten away with posting some amount of vague shite in the past but that is absolute nonsense.

Not a single thing is in jeopardy due to the current situation with Craig.

Just now, StevenNaismith said:

You’ve gotten away with posting some amount of vague shite in the past but that is absolute nonsense.

Not a single thing is in jeopardy due to the current situation with Craig.

? well said that chap.

10 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

You trying to tell me these deals are in jeopardy because Craig is in hospital??

Well considering he is the manager, speaks to his targets and signs thier contracts it will have an effect yes.

You trying to tell me it wont?

Just now, dazajmbo said:

Well considering he is the manager, speaks to his targets and signs thier contracts it will have an effect yes.

I'm sure Anne and Austin are quite capable of concluding any deals that maybe close to conclusion.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Still read the posts though eh...

I read the forum...and I've been fairly consistent regarding my views about anyone that claims to be ITK.

In summary, your a complete and utter embarrassment of an adult...that spends your time posting made up pish online with the sole view of obtaining popularity/reputation/an ego boost.

I feel sorry for anyone that would do something like that, as you really must have a miniscule level of self worth if you feel that doing what you do is in any way important.

Just now, Deviskan said:

I read the forum...and I've been fairly consistent regarding my views about anyone that claims to be ITK.

In summary, your a complete and utter embarrassment of an adult...that spends your time posting made up pish online with the sole view of obtaining popularity/reputation/an ego boost.

I feel sorry for anyone that would do something like that, as you really must have a miniscule level of self worth if you feel that doing what you do is in any way important.

?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nobody really willing to commit to a name beyond Mitchell, for this week. Kudos to the ITKer that comes up with the other 3 names :lol:

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

I would say not. Levein will have done plenty of work to get deals done this week speaking to players and agents etc him ending up in hospital shouldn’t jeopardise that. If players want to come they will sign regardless of Levein’s health at the minute

BonningtonJambo
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Nonsense visiting hours between 2-4 ??

Time to put your ITK status on the line now lads... who’s the 3 others we are trying to bring in? Winner gets a jkb itk trophy 

Just now, 1874KRM said:

Time to put your ITK status on the line now lads... who’s the 3 others we are trying to bring in? Winner gets a jkb itk trophy 

Indeed...

As posting Demi will sign today or tomorrow was earth shattering stuff.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, 1874KRM said:

Where I am at as above. Who has the nuts for it?

5 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

?

What's even funnier...is you're a grown man, that spends god knows how long scouring around online to get even the faintest whiff of a rumour...by messaging player agents etc, for the sole purpose of running onto an online football forum so you can post the information first.

Literally mind-bogglingly mental...

9 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

In all fairness it didn’t stop us loaning Burns out.

Just now, Deviskan said:

What's even funnier...is you're a grown man, that spends god knows how long scouring around online to get even the faintest whiff of a rumour...by messaging player agents etc, for the sole purpose of running onto an online football forum so you can post the information first.

Literally mind-bogglingly mental...

?

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

We’ll chuck in a trip on budges yacht and handy from the woman herself 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

You will need to wait a while, until they have done a few twitter and google searches.

Still trying to work out in my own head what's worse...pretending to know stuff and posting literally made up pish, or actually knowing and posting confidential information online (thus, breaching the trust of the Senior Management Team of the club you claim to support).

8 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

I would say not. Levein will have done plenty of work to get deals done this week speaking to players and agents etc him ending up in hospital shouldn’t jeopardise that. If players want to come they will sign regardless of Levein’s health at the minute

Precisely - identifying a player, discussing terms and signing them doesn’t just happen in a day or two. They take weeks.

The one real decision seems to be Sow because Levein said we had other options to consider.

That said - i’m sure he is able and will be allowed medically to have a conversation about this.

5 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Has to be Sow, Macauley, Vanacek/an other

Just now, Deviskan said:

You will need to wait a while, until they have done a few twitter and google searches.

Still trying to work out in my own head what's worse...pretending to know stuff and posting literally made up pish, or actually knowing and posting confidential information online (thus, breaching the trust of the Senior Management Team of the club you claim to support).

And you STILL read the posts/threads.Stop reading them then if it's putting your blood pressure up.

CloustonHMFC
7 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Spot on. Well documented we are looking for 4 new recruits, Mitchell being one who is pretty much done. Time for those who claim to be ITK to put up or shut up. 

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

And you STILL read the posts/threads.Stop reading them then if it's putting your blood pressure up.

I'll stop replying if you admit you're a fantasist?

I wonder how many times you have had to create a new username and sign up for this forum huh...that in itself = mental. 

rudi must stay
Just now, johnking123 said:

Will we finally hit Gauld.

Woof. That's all you can say to that

Now that would be a signing

4 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Spot on. Well documented we are looking for 4 new recruits, Mitchell being one who is pretty much done. Time for those who claim to be ITK to put up or shut up. 

Im guessing

Sow - Keena out on loan

Vanecek

McCauley

Mitchell

Guess based on all info thats been coming out from anywhere and everywhere you read - McCauley is the only name that CL hasn’t touched on

3 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Will we finally hit Gauld.

Talk of Rangers wanting him. Or is that just because every time we are linked with a player they say they are interested?

CloustonHMFC
Just now, sadj said:

Im guessing

Sow - Keena out on loan

Vanecek

McCauley

Mitchell

Guess based on all info thats been coming out from anywhere and everywhere you read - McCauley is the only name that CL hasn’t touched on

Journo on Twitter reckons Sow is on the back burner while we look at other options and unless there's a last minute change Vanecek won't be here until January.

Just now, clouston1992 said:

Journo on Twitter reckons Sow is on the back burner while we look at other options and unless there's a last minute change Vanecek won't be here until January.

What you just did there...looked on twitter and reposted info = means you are now ITK, congratulations! 

Who else we signing? Can I have a PM?

9 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Precisely - identifying a player, discussing terms and signing them doesn’t just happen in a day or two. They take weeks.

The one real decision seems to be Sow because Levein said we had other options to consider.

That said - i’m sure he is able and will be allowed medically to have a conversation about this.

Well apparently AB was going to see him today so apart from wishing him well she may be asking this very question.

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

What you just did there...looked on twitter and reposted info = means you are now ITK, congratulations! 

Who else we signing? Can I have a PM?

With all due respect your patter is pish, give it a rest.

8 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Could be the Portuguese have clubs mixed up.

What clubs mixed up? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ah well. Since nobody knows a thing, there are but 80 hours left in this window.

Not long to suffer now.

...a bit disco

And when the 'morrow comes, we'll laugh as we share a bag of crisps and a pint with 2 straws.

4 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

What clubs mixed up? 

Press getting wind of a club in Scotland wanting a player and just assuming it be one of the big two.

@dazajmbo mon eh 

Lets see how massive your Gahoona's are 

We've all been patient with you and gratefully so to the snippets you've given us but its time you revealed some more info on this mystery similar if not bigger than Naismith signing?

Enough of the c##k teasing 

We're all brick hard here man 

It's time to put out for the boys 

AlphonseCapone
14 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

With all due respect your patter is pish, give it a rest.

:laugh: agreed. Saying it once was fine but continually ranting about it is significantly more tedious than folk pretending or not pretending to be in the know. 

40 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I'm sure Anne and Austin are quite capable of concluding any deals that maybe close to conclusion.

How many hours of effort did Craig put in convincing the like of lafferty and Naismith to sign for us? It’s not see easy as dining a bit of paper. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Just bumped into Demi at Riccarton, says he’s almost signed and it’s good to be back. :) 

giphy.gif

Heartsofgold
2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Just bumped into Demi at Riccarton, says he’s almost signed and it’s good to be back. :) 

Photos or you're gonna get the ITK treatment fella!!!?

4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

How many hours of effort did Craig put in convincing the like of lafferty and Naismith to sign for us? It’s not see easy as dining a bit of paper. 

To be fair to AJ I do agree , CL can still communicate however limited AB wants that to be and AM and AB will be up to speed on deals so it might be a slower process but by this point almost all of the groundwork will be done. We also have several respected senior pros to sell the vision and a growing relationship with Man Utd and Sir Alex has a lot of good things to say so selling the club shouldn’t be an issue and getting deals done should only be slowed down slightly. 

6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

@dazajmbo mon eh 

Lets see how massive your Gahoona's are 

We've all been patient with you and gratefully so to the snippets you've given us but its time you revealed some more info on this mystery similar if not bigger than Naismith signing?

Enough of the c##k teasing 

We're all brick hard here man 

It's time to put out for the boys 

Jordan Rhodes was the player in question. Loan move. Not happening now. Did also have an interest in Charlie Adam but he wanted to wait and see what other offers were on the table (been bumming rangers up something chronic) so we dropped interest. The Ryan Gauld thing won't go away either and i'm fairly certain he will be with us in a year or 2.

None are happening. But you could say all 3 are bigger than Naismith. 

Cards on the table troops. Happy now?