THE SANTINI TAPES

Ryan Gosling

200milesfromgorgie
Do you think we should try to get the giant French flag back from the canaries fans - I'm sure they would let it go on the cheap (sorry). Just add a number - 'Le Juge 2'

cheap laugh for me!:thumb:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmy McNulty
Do you think we should try to get the giant French flag back from the canaries fans - I'm sure they would let it go on the cheap (sorry). Just add a number - 'Le Juge 2'

Love the avatar -- Dr Feelgood rules!!

portobellojambo1

Only questions going through my head are why has he been out of football so long and why would someone who objected to the Director of Football at Tottenham Hotspur want to come to a club which seems to have a whole department of such Directors of Everything or Nothing.

The Future's Maroon

Another one of these threads eh?! Will he, wont he, Vlads already messed this one up...blah blah blah.

Only decent thing out of this thread is reminding me why watching Wimbledon can be ok...some of the totty is excellent!

Reporting Scotland says he's set to sign!!!

Only joking.

Absolute ******!!

Just got in from work and came on here.

T0ssp0t

Nucky Thompson
Absolute ******!!

Just got in from work and came on here.

T0ssp0t

Agreed. It's not very funny considering how desperate people are for any kind of good news:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

sharapova-banana.jpg

Just thought I would throw my tuppence worth in.

Oh, and back on topic,

No fecking chance.

The Future's Maroon
sharapova-banana.jpg

And a fine tuppence worth too! ;)

sharapova-banana.jpg

Oh, and back on topic,

No fecking chance.

Is it just me or do you get the feeling she is not thinking about fruit when she is eating that. :dribble:

Ryan Gosling
Is it just me or do you get the feeling she is not thinking about fruit when she is eating that. :dribble:

She and PSG have something in common then.

Seymour M Hersh
Reporting Scotland says he's set to sign!!!

Only joking.

You posted this at 6:30 sport not until around 6:50. I watched the whole programme and missed that bit completely!

Ryan Gosling
You posted this at 6:30 sport not until around 6:50. I watched the whole programme and missed that bit completely!

Aw jeez.

Seymour M Hersh
sharapova-banana.jpg

Oh, and back on topic,

No fecking chance.

Goodness gracious she must be hungry!! :P;)

Dr. Bapswent
The selection process is failing because it was fatally flawed in the first place by not granting 100% control of team selection to previous incumbents, and apprently not granting it to those who submitted themselves for interview despite of that.

If Santini or his agent are just trying to get his name in the papers then fine, so be it, but I sincerely hope we have already properly followed up on what appears on the face of it to be a genuine application from a manger with some pedigree.

If we are ruling him out, or he's ruling himself out immediatly then lets FFS here it from Hearts officially. Not saying anything is just feckin RUDE !!!

Where is the proof over control not being given?

I have not seen anyone quoted saying this?

Only a Game

There is overwhelmingly convincing evidence that it hasnt been given in the past. (unless you really believe that Frail was)

That being the case I think it falls upon those who think that 100% control IS NOW being offered and WILL be followed through...TO PROVE IT.

I think we are entitled to assume the status quo exists until otherwise is shown to be the case.

netherleejambo
Love the avatar -- Dr Feelgood rules!!

Yeah, brilliant band. Lee Brilleaux was as French as the chances of Santini becoming the next Hearts manager.

Only a Game
Yeah, brilliant band. Lee Brilleaux was as French as the chances of Santini becoming the next Hearts manager.

Thanks guys. Dr Feelgood had drifted from my memory but I just downloaded the entire back catalogue now Ive remembered about them.

Brilliant band as you say .

(What was this thread about by the way ?........Oh yeh...female tennis players.)

Roman Romanov confirmed it at last years AGM. I cannot remember the percentage he quoted, but he did say that the manager would only have {insert percentage here} of control.

Btw, it was definitely less than 100%. ;)

Seymour M Hersh
Aw jeez.

Yeah, ok smarty I missed all the follow up posts until after I'd replied.:rolleyes:

Sorry its taken me a while to catch up on this thread, so much important information, like, for instance, would I be correct in assuming that PSG suck the Boaby?

Sorry its taken me a while to catch up on this thread, so much important information, like, for instance, would I be correct in assuming that PSG suck the Boaby?

That's the only real fact that we've discovered to be honest, the rest of it is just a big pile of plops.

they absolutely LOVE the boaby

Dr. Bapswent
There is overwhelmingly convincing evidence that it hasnt been given in the past. (unless you really believe that Frail was)

That being the case I think it falls upon those who think that 100% control IS NOW being offered and WILL be followed through...TO PROVE IT.

I think we are entitled to assume the status quo exists until otherwise is shown to be the case.

But isn't this a discussion of the current managerial candidates?

What the use in discussing the level of control the past mangers had?

Particularly in light of the suggestion that they would be given control?

I'm aware of the past issues, but until they are confirmed as a current problem in getting a manager, we are basing any judgment on assumption that this issue is still a problem, irrespective of how likely it is.

Guest Tynie Bubbles

Mangers are quite useful when there is no room at the Inn :P

Only a Game
But isn't this a discussion of the current managerial candidates?

Particularly in light of the suggestion that they would be given control?

I'm aware of the past issues, but until they are confirmed as a current problem in getting a manager, we are basing any judgment on assumption that this issue is still a problem, irrespective of how likely it is.

Maybe I'm just taking too simple a view of it.

i.e. We dont have a manager after 6 months "looking" for one and we're 1 week away from pre-season training starting, therefore there is a problem getting one. Perhaps we are guaranteeing full control and ?375k a year and we're still not getting one. Persoannly I'd have thought we'd have them queing up but apparently they're all hiding behind their newspapers and diving for cover at the very mention of the Hearts job. How can that be explained ?

C'mon, knowing what you know, and knowing what we've been doing for the past 3 years, do you seriously think we're offering full control with our big fat salary and still not getting anyone to take it. And thats us now scraping the barrel with no marks from Iceland and Slovakia ?

Put it this way, we're either not finding anyone who will take it under the conditions we are offering, or we're not feckin trying hard enough.

TBH, I'd never heard of this guy until today.

I have heard PSG suck the boaby though, thats a fact.

Even if we don't get this Jacques Cousteau bloke, at least we know PSG will continue to suck boaby...

All will be well with the world as long as that happens.

I've just heard a rumour that I thought I should share. I'm not naming my sources before you ask but here it goes...

PSG suck the boaby.

Maybe I'm just taking too simple a view of it.

i.e. We dont have a manager after 6 months "looking" for one and we're 1 week away from pre-season training starting, therefore there is a problem getting one. Perhaps we are guaranteeing full control and ?375k a year and we're still not getting one. Persoannly I'd have thought we'd have them queing up but apparently they're all hiding behind their newspapers and diving for cover at the very mention of the Hearts job. How can that be explained ?

C'mon, knowing what you know, and knowing what we've been doing for the past 3 years, do you seriously think we're offering full control with our big fat salary and still not getting anyone to take it. And thats us now scraping the barrel with no marks from Iceland and Slovakia ?

Put it this way, we're either not finding anyone who will take it under the conditions we are offering, or we're not feckin trying hard enough.

There's yer answer.

No way on this planet is Santini on the 'shortlist' so he cannot be eligible for the job - if he's not on the 'shorltist' , Vlad will not have heard of him , therefor he does not actually exist in Vladworld.

Vlad is too busy scouring the gulags of Soviet football for an ass-kisser to worry himself about forward thinking , independent minded individuals like Santini.

PS PSG suck.:confused::wacko:

Generic Username

Forget all the Santini nonsense for a minute.

What I'd really like right now is a bit of communication from the club. I'd really like to hear them say that they have moved on to interviewing new candidates, that they are hopeful of an appointment being made for the beginning of pre season. Something, anything.

I can't be bothered with all this speculation in the papers that seems, for the majority, to have been plucked out of a journalists erse. No quotes, no facts, no nothing.

I want my club to communicate with me.

What I'd really like right now is a bit of communication from the club. I'd really like to hear them say that they have moved on to interviewing new candidates, that they are hopeful of an appointment being made for the beginning of pre season. Something, anything.

I can't be bothered with all this speculation in the papers that seems, for the majority, to have been plucked out of a journalists erse. No quotes, no facts, no nothing.

They haven't.

Not one person has been linked to the 'shortlist' and the managers job in the sense that the club have actually been linked with even approaching a (any) manager.

There is no shortlist and I don't believe for one second that anyone has actually been interviewed (MM excepted, allegedly ).

Vlad is looking for an ass-kisser.

A volunteer will be selected 'shortly'.

Geoff Kilpatrick
They haven't.

Not one person has been linked to the 'shortlist' and the managers job in the sense that the club have actually been linked with even approaching a (any) manager.

There is no shortlist and I don't believe for one second that anyone has actually been interviewed (MM excepted, allegedly ).

Vlad is looking for an ass-kisser.

A volunteer will be selected 'shortly'.

There's a few candidates on here who would happily fill that role.

Your my biggest catch yet :laugh:

See the trouble is you've got a point! Before you know it, there'll be a bandwagon on here going "well he's mibee done ok but I'm no convinced he's the man for us....." We're the moaniest bunch of feckers.

Blue sky, sun up in the morning, birds are singing......well that boy on the tele said it won't last past tomorrow.

I think part of the problem is that the club tried to do this when they announced the approach for McGhee and subsequently had their fingers burnt.

I think part of the problem is that the club tried to do this when they announced the approach for McGhee and subsequently had their fingers burnt.

Excellent work to shatter the 330 posts mark in such a short time, The McGee thread, posts record is in sight now.:)

If this guy actually gets the GiG, this thread will go in to nuclear overload.:dribble:

Santini quoted in the sun "I have not had any Direct contact with hearts and I will not speak on this untill I have"

sounds like he may have learned where others failed...

Thor and weiss both spoke out in the media during talks.

I hope this happens

Santini quoted in the sun "I have not had any Direct contact with hearts and I will not speak on this untill I have"

I hope this happens

Just sounds like we have not spoken to him to be honest.

Guest GhostHunter

I hope this happens

Inferring he's had indirect contact with club, or Direct Contact with Romanov :D

Hehe

Inferring he's had indirect contact with club, or Direct Contact with Romanov :D

Hehe

I agree ...sounds like his agent as reported has made contact with Romanov...and Santini awaits clarification if Romanov is interested.

Just give him the scarf and send him out into the center circle surounded by a media frenzy....that will do for me:)

Guest GhostHunter
I'ts a done deal.

It's a "McGhee Deal".

Expect him to "miss" the flight to Kaunas.

:D

textin my mate, he works for the sun, but forgive that.

he was in on the McGhee offer early doors so hopefully he's heard something to help us progress our semis to fuwies

Dr. Bapswent
textin my mate, he works for the sun, but forgive that.

he was in on the McGhee offer early doors so hopefully he's heard something to help us progress our semis to fuwies

Any reply?

Fair point, the boy works for the Sun.

So no new information from that source, anyone else got any contacts within newspapers that can shed some light on the affair ?

Nucky Thompson
Fair point, the boy works for the Sun.
There is a sun reporter I know of that's a member of this forum but hasn't posted:) I know this, because he sent me a PM last year to put me right when I went on a rant about The Sun:p

Archived