THE SANTINI TAPES

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToadKiller Dog
Thats also a lie I have a mate who just took him in a rickshaw to shrubhill lodge for a secret tryst with the mighty romanov

:dribble:

Must be meeting him at jimmy chungs then my mates just text me to say that he just saw Santini stuffing his face with prawn balls and chicken wings at the buffet no sign of vlad yet.

Chad Sexington

I wish agent wouldn't use the club like this.

There is zero chance of Santini being our new manager. :mad:

I would feckin love it if he was though. :dribble:

Jam Tarts 1874
I think this is another whoppeeeeeeeer can't see why the guy would be going to Tynecastle when romanov is in Russia on business trip, wait just heard a helicopter flying over gorgie could it be mad vlad !!! seriously I do hope we get a manager soon

:wacko:

Santini is at Tynecastle to get the "scarf above the head" pics done. :)

Suspect Device

quick, all you photoshoppers

time to get busy :)

Did you really just want to use your little diagram and liked it so much you didn't want it to be overlooked in a larger thread?

Damn you Dr. Damn you! :mad:

ToadKiller Dog

Not what ive heard ,i understand from a source that he is at Ainslie park with a scarf above his head and is to lead the spartans charge into the Scottish football leagues.

Mods, merge please so this pointless thread can be lost in the melee!

Wow, sorry my thread completely ruined your day. :o

Bordeaux 03
Cant see any links to that at all. Have you got one.

Seems to be a post they are struggling to fill, although they've got more coaches and directors there than they know what to do with.

Some bloke at Arsenal (Grimandi ?) knocked them back for the post of chief boaby sucker some weeks ago.

Parisfoot Magazine

Le Parisien

The Old Tolbooth
please, please,please can we have him

heart says yes head says it ain't gonna happen

I think everyone else feels exactly the same mate, I seriously cant see it happening.

Some points.....

As I said in an earlier post, if this contact has been made, we dont know when it was made.

Why would Santini have a Scottish representative? More than likely the guy works for the same organisation that Santini uses, and the guys just doing his job getting his name in the press.

Terms like Vlad has been thrown a lifeline are nonsense, even if they did take it serious, and contacted him, and were politely told no ta, they're hardly going to put it on the website.

In my opinion, today ww will either hear Weiss' intention to take the job, or AK and SF will taske training while the 'search' goes on. EM will not be back.

Fxxx the SPFL
Some points.....

As I said in an earlier post, if this contact has been made, we dont know when it was made.

Why would Santini have a Scottish representative? More than likely the guy works for the same organisation that Santini uses, and the guys just doing his job getting his name in the press.

Terms like Vlad has been thrown a lifeline are nonsense, even if they did take it serious, and contacted him, and were politely told no ta, they're hardly going to put it on the website.

In my opinion, today ww will either hear Weiss' intention to take the job, or AK and SF will taske training while the 'search' goes on. EM will not be back.

SPOILSPORT !!!!!!

:mad:

wheatfield to sheffield

Here's Santini, playing at Hampden for St Etienne in the 1976 European Cup Final.

port_76_santini.jpg

He knows what it feels like to lose at Hampden. He must be our man.

The People's Chimp
Here's Santini, playing at Hampden for St Etienne in the 1976 European Cup Final.

port_76_santini.jpg

More suited to hibs, non? :rolleyes:

marshallschunkychicken

port_76_santini.jpg

I loved that old press box. Always thought it was going to slide down onto the pitch.

Hackney Hearts
the guy's just doing his job getting his name in the press.

The Blackburn job was up for grabs up until a few days ago - why wasn't he touted for that? They're more high profile, aren't they?

Okay let me start with,if this story is true and Vlad did try to apoint him then I would think that Vlad may have turned the corner(you don't feck people like him around).

Now,my big concern is ,why would a coach/manager of his standing in the game want to come to HMFC,knowing full well all the trouble that Vlad has caused in the past,FFS we get/got as much bad press as Binladen.

I wouldn't think it would be money that tempt him,

a chance to get back into top flight football,I would very much doubt that,

trying to prove he can still do a job,well I hink he would pick easier owners to work for,

so that is why I think it a crock of shet,IMO.

The Mighty Thor
That MUST be a lie, my mate is a bus driver and just issued Santana with a daysaver. He arrived by train from London and got a bus from Waverley to the Balmoral ;)

That's BS mate.

I know for a fact that his roadies met him at waverley and he's on his way up to Ballado in the back of a bedford rascal to sound check for T in the park.

santana-01.jpg

The People's Chimp
That is totally hilarious.

Can anyone outdo that!!

I mean, can they!!!

Laughing%20Monkey.jpg

I don't think it would be even remotely possible.

LGA-UNDERCAMO-CURED-2R.jpg

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1867_3726772,00.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1784_3726772,00.html

Look, the same story on both the Hearts and Tottenham version of the Team Talk site.

It must be true!!

If Santini is genuinley interested and willing to take the job and Vlad does not follow through...then it is a clear indication of Vlads intentions. i realise money and assurances come into this...but if this guy is willing he should be appinted imo. we will not get a better offer. jeez...billy davies thinks he is too good to apply...this guy is head n shoulders above davies.

Dr. Bapswent
If Santini is genuinley interested and willing to take the job and Vlad does not follow through...then it is a clear indication of Vlads intentions. i realise money and assurances come into this...but if this guy is willing he should be appinted imo. we will not get a better offer. jeez...billy davies thinks he is too good to apply...this guy is head n shoulders above davies.

No its not.

If Santini was interested in taking the job and agreed to the wage/term and conditions, and then Vlad said no, it might signal Vlads intentions.

There is also more to getting the right person than finding one with a track record and one who agrees the wages.

That MUST be a lie, my mate is a bus driver and just issued Santini with a daysaver. He arrived by train from London and got a bus from Waverley to the Balmoral ;)

So the " Great Santini " is on his way:) what about the 8 days of negotiations ?:rolleyes:

Dr. Bapswent

He'd just see this as a stepping stone to managing one of the OF, I hear he supporter both Celtic and Rangers as a boy.

Vlad wont touch him with a barge pole.

If true, then he will now be my preferred candidate, without question - I can not see it happening however, and think we need to be more realsitic with the possible candidates.

By the way, I would take PLG if he was interested - he was shafted at Rangers for seeing Ferguson for what he really is/

The Mighty Thor
So the " Great Santini " is on his way:) what about the 8 days of negotiations ?:rolleyes:

I've just faxed this over to the Balmoral. Should speed up negotiations

Lithuanian Cold Beetroot Soup

This is very easy and fast soup, especially when u wanna eat or there is so hot outside that u don't wanna eat any hot meal. So try it and u will be surprised By the way, this soup is straight from Europe, Lithuania country

SERVES 4 (change servings and units)

Ingredients

1 (8 ounce) bottle buttermilk

1 (20 ounce) can beetroots (beetroot,water and salt, make sure there is no spice)

3 cucumbers

1 bunch spring onion

1 bunch dill

3 whole eggs

1 tablespoon salt

8 whole potatoes

Directions

1 Prepare potatoes to boil and boil them before you start your soup.

2 Cut beetroot into long slices then cucumbers into small peaces and bunch of dills into very small peaces.

3 Boil eggs into water about 7 minute.

4 Cut each egg into 12 peaces.

5 All cut ingredients put into pot and add a little bit of salt.

6 Mix everything and add buttermilk and then mix again.

7 And you can eat it.

8 This soup you also can eat fresh mashed potatoes.

9 Skanaus!

beetrootsoupbig.JPG

mmmmmmmmm.......lovely! :)

I've just faxed this over to the Balmoral. Should speed up negotiations

Lithuanian Cold Beetroot Soup

This is very easy and fast soup, especially when u wanna eat or there is so hot outside that u don't wanna eat any hot meal. So try it and u will be surprised By the way, this soup is straight from Europe, Lithuania country

SERVES 4 (change servings and units)

Ingredients

1 (8 ounce) bottle buttermilk

1 (20 ounce) can beetroots (beetroot,water and salt, make sure there is no spice)

3 cucumbers

1 bunch spring onion

1 bunch dill

3 whole eggs

1 tablespoon salt

8 whole potatoes

Directions

1 Prepare potatoes to boil and boil them before you start your soup.

2 Cut beetroot into long slices then cucumbers into small peaces and bunch of dills into very small peaces.

3 Boil eggs into water about 7 minute.

4 Cut each egg into 12 peaces.

5 All cut ingredients put into pot and add a little bit of salt.

6 Mix everything and add buttermilk and then mix again.

7 And you can eat it.

8 This soup you also can eat fresh mashed potatoes.

9 Skanaus!

beetrootsoupbig.JPG

mmmmmmmmm.......lovely! :)

I see your point, but that is only a one day course, what about the other 7 days.?

Id imagine one of the modules involves, the correct set up, and proceedure, to send and receive a fax, daily maintenance of the equipment would also be a must.

The other 6 days could involve a crash course in learning to understand Russian.:)

Not going to happen. Not with the

pancaketossani.gif

in charge.

:mad:

What has Marco Pierre White got to do with anything?

The Mighty Thor
Chef.

ooooh close.

Right first letter but a wee bit out with the other 3.

Anyone else getting a bit hacked off with every thread being hijacked with the photoshop (un)funnies? :mad:

Not getting carried away again, but this would be a great signing for hearts ! For those guys that have a go at his tottenham period then they should have a look at the fact that he only lost one game out of 12 i think ! It was the fall out with there DOF that meant he had to leave the club.

One thing that would worry me about him is the timing of the whole thing, surly if hearts knew earlier they would have gone after him earlier so that he could have got players in by now !

Pretty much.

Or a Weiss if you like :D

The chances of such a high profile manager EVER taking over at Hearts are so slim as to be non-existant.

Dex, don't take this personally, but the fact you don't think this will ever happen gives me confidence that it just might ;)

Anyone else getting a bit hacked off with every thread being hijacked with the photoshop (un)funnies? :mad:

No.

Stop being so....

Grumpy_thumb.jpg

marshallschunkychicken
Not getting carried away again, but this would be a great signing for hearts ! For those guys that have a go at his tottenham period then they should have a look at the fact that he only lost one game out of 12 i think ! It was the fall out with there DOF that meant he had to leave the club.

One thing that would worry me about him is the timing of the whole thing, surly if hearts knew earlier they would have gone after him earlier so that he could have got players in by now !

And that's the part that makes it so unrealistic that he could ever be at Hearts...

Dr. Bapswent

sad_clown.jpg

Adi Dassler
He looks like Tackleberry from Police Academy.

Superb.

He totally does.

Unfortunately i think there is more chance of Mahoney getting the job than Santini.

Archived