THE SANTINI TAPES

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, looks a bit tasty. Hopefully in it proper and not just looking for some free press to get a job elsewhere :thumb:

monkfish1979

:eek:

Surely not!

I reckon the exprincess just wants to claim responsibility for another McGhee style megathread on jkb.

If Weiss turns us down, we should jump at this in view of the short time before the season starts.

The story is more credible because it actually quotes the agent instead of the usual "understands". Go for it Vlad.

They're surely takin the pesh. Bloody hope not though. Lets calm down and not get too carried away.

Ryan Gosling

It won't happen...

It won't happen...

It won't happen...

Do you think he'll bring Thuram? Who else will he sign?!!??!

If Weiss turns us down, we should jump at this in view of the short time before the season starts.

The story is more credible because it actually quotes the agent instead of the usual "understands". Go for it Vlad.

I'd tell Weiss his chance has gone and go for Santini.

jamboinglasgow

thats a better story, quotes but worries me that his agent is just linking us to get a different job. If vlad has any sense he would jump at this guy and get him appointed by Wednesday.

It won't happen...

It won't happen...

It won't happen...

Do you think he'll bring Thuram? Who else will he sign?!!??!

Nope...it's a done deal that Zidane will be his number two!

:dribble:

Ryan Gosling

I'd ignore every call from Weiss and pretend he didn't exist, appoint Santini and send an envelope full of anthrax to McGhee and Malofeev.

We could take both.

Last week no manager, next week two.

Only a Game

Feck Weiss.

If this is serious we should be dropping everything to get him.

thats a better story, quotes but worries me that his agent is just linking us to get a different job. If vlad has any sense he would jump at this guy and get him appointed by Wednesday.

What about the 8 day jaunt to Kaunas that's required for every Vlad interview ;)

Get it done Vlad, phonecall 9am to confirm the interest and if so send over the package, sod any interview process and get the contract signed by 5pm :D

FFS get real. Have you guys not learned, don't get excited until they're holding the hearts scarf above their head.

How many managers have we been 'linked' with in the past - and what have we ended up with....

jamboinglasgow

I am not going to get really excited till I hear any reply from Hearts, remember Scalri. Plus its the Express which just days before was saying big bad Malofeev was coming back.

But I can still dream.

Taking bets now on the first poster to say he's not good enough.

You'll have a while to wait, that only happens after they turn us down.

Only a Game
FFS get real. Have you guys not learned, don't get excited until they're holding the hearts scarf above their head.

How many managers have we been 'linked' with in the past - and what have we ended up with....

you think this is "excited"

reading the posts I'd say its mildy interested mixed with deep mistrust and pessimism.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Since the Sexpress gave up any pretense of being a newspaper years ago, I actually think they are running a sweep on how many posts they can generate on JKB in a day. :dribble:

MaroonPlatoon

Santini would be a fantastic appointment, unforts I think its more likely to be a 'dream team' of Zygamantic and Mad Eddy.

I just cant see someone like Santini working under Vlad, mind you I wouldnt have thought McGhee would have been close to going on the plane to Vilnius never mind actually praising us and defending Vlad in the press. No more west coast meeja gold stars for Mcghee!

Only a Game
You'll have a while to wait, that only happens after they turn us down.

He's got the word "defensive" in his Wikipaedia entry though:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

I'm starting to feel like a woman who has repeatly fallen in love only to be let down every time. I am very supicous of every person linked to Hearts. Help I need real love again.

He's been given a lifeline. He should take it.

Thats a lifeline to Vlad and Jacques

please if there is a god make this happen

Romanov Stole My Pension

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, I just can't see it happening, it would be amazing if we did get him though.

He's probably just trying to get himself a little more coverage in the British media to advertise himself imo

Ryan Gosling
you think this is "excited"

reading the posts I'd say its mildy interested mixed with deep mistrust and pessimism.

I thought I was being dry and sarcastic at one point.

Let's be honest, he wasn't that great at Tottenham. I'd therefore say he's not got what it takes in the British game. No thanks.

Who will bite?

Generic Username

When a manager of that calibre offers his services, the only question Romanov needs to ask him is;

"How quickly can you be in Edinburgh?"

If this is the real deal, Romanov needs to drop this "I want a finger in the team selecting pie" nonsense and actually give us a chance at having a season we won't forget.

Think how mental the ticket office would be if someone like him got the job!

He is also in talks with PSG about becoming their Sporting Director.

PSG suck the boaby, somebody should email him and tell him that.

Only a Game
Let's be honest, he wasn't that great at Tottenham. I'd therefore say he's not got what it takes in the British game. No thanks.

Who will bite?

Bingo !!!!!

Oh Bollox !!!!!

It will never happen and will never be a "done deal"

If anyone says it is a "done deal" they shoudl just be banned

jamboinglasgow
It will never happen and will never be a "done deal"

If anyone says it is a "done deal" they shoudl just be banned

done dea...d or alive yet?

almost got you

It appears 'Alex McLaughlin' has dealt with Vlad in the past.

Link

That turned out well..

Doesn't seem to have been bad blood, just a kid who wanted something he couldn't have and was moved on.

Archived