THE SANTINI TAPES

Ryan Gosling

Anyone else getting a bit hacked off with every thread being hijacked with the photoshop (un)funnies? :mad:

Cant say so, no.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cut The Crap
Superb.

He totally does.

Unfortunately i think there is more chance of Mahoney getting the job than Santini.

Your honey?

Can she spot a player?

Cant say so, no.

I think they are great:) wish i knew how to do it :confused: and thats this thread hit the 200, rapidstyle.:)

Yip this one for sure will beat the McGee thread:rolleyes: in record time as well.:dribble:

marshallschunkychicken
Superb.

He totally does.

Unfortunately i think there is more chance of Mahoney getting the job than Santini.

Does that mean Vlad takes the role of Lieutenant Harris?

Or is that stretching it too far?

Edit: Nice police-related post for my 911th post...

Chad Sexington
Anyone else getting a bit hacked off with every thread being hijacked with the photoshop (un)funnies? :mad:

No.

misery2.jpg

Superb.

He totally does.

With a name like that? Imagine the reaction from some of our posters...

North-Korea_nuk_explosion.jpg

tackleberry.jpg

Dr. Bapswent
Dam mi disleckseea

Gabriela_Sabatini7.jpg

;)

* apologies to those who do suffer :D

Ah Gabriella.

She made tennis enjoyable for a 14 year old.

Ah Gabriella.

She made tennis enjoyable for a 14 year old.

Is that because you got to see what a real moustache looked like? :rolleyes:

Never a fan of "her", I must admit.

So its a non starter?

Never thought that would happen.

I jsut want to be put out my misery and hire a manager no matter how ****e he is.

Its like an animal with 3 bullets in it and just about to die with the 4th going in. Stick the 4th bullet in Vlad! Do It!

So its a non starter?

Never thought that would happen.

I jsut want to be put out my misery and hire a manager no matter how ****e he is.

Its like an animal with 3 bullets in it and just about to die with the 4th going in. Stick the 4th bullet in Vlad! Do It!

So would you take Scalla? he is still waiting on the call:)

just heard from a good source its not santini interested in hearts

or santana

or sultana

Its SE TAN TA

Would be a very good opportunity but I simply wont believe its true until I see it happen, this coming out the week of the new strip and hull tickets going on sale seems highly suss to me.

If he is genuienly interested we should have him in within seconds

Clacks Jambo
Can someone copy/paste what he's running?

My employer appears to have deemed talk107 unacceptable at some point over the weekend.

Nothing exciting mate -

Former Spurs boss Jacques Santini is the latest name linked with the managerial vacancy at Hearts.

A report today claims the 56 year-old, who took charge of France at Euro 2004, is keen to return to management after a two-year break.

Santini was in charge at White Hart Lane for only thirteen games four years ago.

Posted Monday, 23 June 2008 - 09:07:19

The Mighty Thor

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Boris

you reckon she's a he?

She's got a fair jawline for a bird i'll concede but i always reckoned she was all woman.

I'm not sure the hammer blow of finding the object of adolescent desire was a gadgey would be something i could recover from especially not if we brought back Malofeev in the same week.

ronnie_fife

Why are we getting so excited again?

Why am I getting so excited again?

Can someone please put a stop to these threads, post them in the Gullit Lounge, I never look in there any way.

Taking bets now on the first poster to say he's not good enough.

He's not good enough!! Only Joking!!

Nucky Thompson

Can someone please put a stop to these threads, post them in the Gullit Lounge, I never look in there any way.

It's because it's a link from a newspaper with quotes, not a 'I heard from my aunties hairdresser' type rumour.

Dr. Bapswent
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Boris

you reckon she's a he?

She's got a fair jawline for a bird i'll concede but i always reckoned she was all woman.

I'm not sure the hammer blow of finding the object of adolescent desire was a gadgey would be something i could recover from especially not if we brought back Malofeev in the same week.

xinsrc_24211032711372032996878.jpg

The Mighty Thor
xinsrc_24211032711372032996878.jpg

Dr B

i have to admit to having a quick shuftie on Google images to see if my ageing memory was playing tricks on me.

There's an interesting picture with her trying to hide what looks like a rather dark haired small animal about her person. ;)

Looks like that's that argument put to bed. Now my only worry is the return of mad eddie.

I reckon there's a connection between him and said small animal! :rolleyes:

It's because it's a link from a newspaper with quotes, not a 'I heard from my aunties hairdresser' type rumour.

Not from the man himself though. We also had quotes from BD who said he was interested in the hearts job. Quotes mean nothing if VR is not interested.

Commander Harris

i have to admit to having a quick shuftie on Google images ...

is that what the kids are calling it these days! :eek:

:D

Could be right about the tache there Boris

gabriela-sabatini.jpg

The Mighty Thor
is that what the kids are calling it these days! :eek:

:D

I think that term only applies with safe search disabled. ;)

Well this 'Scottish agent' does exist, and its fairly easy to find him on the net, and his phone number. So would take tthe club only 5 mins to find out if there's any mileage in it. Thinking about it, he probably is willing to at least take a call, but is Vlad willing to make that call.

Maybe CO should call him anyway, in his capacity as MD, but then that would be bye bye CO.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=sco/footballofficials/agents/peoplekind=pag.html

Dr. Bapswent

I think the attitude shown on here is rather indicative of the fans at the moment,

With most considering Santini's name in the hat as laughable, with sneers being thrown over the shoulder at VR as if to say he's already screwed up without doing anythign because Santini wont end up coming to us.

From what I can gather, this is just the agent doing his thing, to get Santini's name in the paper. And once again, Vlad's name is getting smeared over something he hasn't done.....yet.

So if this is just smoke and mirrors from the agent, if its just him using us to get his clients name in the papers we should call his bluff. We should offer him the job, and watch him turn it down. Of course the usual suspects would come out and say well he must have turned it down because Vlad wouldn't give him control...blah blah....maybe, but as usual, no-one will actually be any the wiser over that. But really, it may be more because he was never going to consider the job in the first place.

On the other hand....we aint gonna lose anything by calling his bluff either.

shaun.lawson

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I have been in touch with Gabriela's lawyers, and she has agreed to ignore this disgraceful slur against her person if you view the following pictures, and recant forthwith.

Gabriela Sabatini: :dribble:

gabyPool.jpg

Gigi Fernandez: :eek:

1527377.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6B6ED1D7296260C359930FDCFC4C15FBB

Ms Sabatini trusts this shall be the end of the matter.

I think the attitude shown on here is rather indicative of the fans at the moment,

With most considering Santini's name in the hat as laughable, with sneers being thrown over the shoulder at VR as if to say he's already screwed up without doing anythign because Santini wont end up coming to us.

From what I can gather, this is just the agent doing his thing, to get Santini's name in the paper. And once again, Vlad's name is getting smeared over something he hasn't done.....yet.

So if this is just smoke and mirrors from the agent, if its just him using us to get his clients name in the papers we should call his bluff. We should offer him the job, and watch him turn it down. Of course the usual suspects would come out and say well he must have turned it down because Vlad wouldn't give him control...blah blah....maybe, but as usual, no-one will actually be any the wiser over that. But really, it may be more because he was never going to consider the job in the first place.

On the other hand....we aint gonna lose anything by calling his bluff either.

I think this is more to do with Vlad wanting to find a manager after a "Europe wide search". It would just highlight how much of a ****** up they are making of it all that a manager of this standing could be offered on a plate, and not found via the search.

Dr. Bapswent
I think this is more to do with Vlad wanting to find a manager after a "Europe wide search". It would just highlight how much of a ****** up they are making of it all that a manager of this standing could be offered on a plate, and not found via the search.

But if Santini has no real intention of taking the job, just increasing his stock, how can this be a ****** up?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I have been in touch with Gabriela's lawyers, and she has agreed to ignore this disgraceful slur against her person if you view the following pictures, and recant forthwith.

Gabriela Sabatini: :dribble:

gabyPool.jpg

Gigi Fernandez: :eek:

1527377.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6B6ED1D7296260C359930FDCFC4C15FBB

Ms Sabatini trusts this shall be the end of the matter.

First pic looks like well after her tennis career ended.

Second is not the worst, but that top lip looks suspiciously dark.

I'm not saying she was really honking or anything, just that she wasn't my cup of tea and at the time I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. :o

shaun.lawson

I'm not saying she was really honking or anything, just that she wasn't my cup of tea and at the time I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. :o

Boris, are you paying attention? Gabriela has no problem with her not being your cup of tea, but draws the line at scurrilous accusations of facial hair! Yes, the second photo is dodgy: that's because it's not Gaby!

Here's a pic of her during her career:

360344.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193B3EA2C03450C9486DB9395ED7AE3B461284831B75F48EF45

How about if she brings Anna Kournikova as assistant manager?

It would be handy to have a native russian speaker on the management team.

How about if she brings Anna Kournikova as assistant manager?

It would be handy to have a native russian speaker on the management team.

Thought Vlad could speak Russian?

monkfish1979
Thought Vlad could speak Russian?

He can. That's the idea.

Kournikova for assistant.

Boris, are you paying attention? Gabriela has no problem with her not being your cup of tea, but draws the line at scurrilous accusations of facial hair! Yes, the second photo is dodgy: that's because it's not Gaby!

funny-pictures-why-i-oughta-cat.jpg

But if Santini has no real intention of taking the job, just increasing his stock, how can this be a ****** up?

The selection process is a ****** up if the Europe wide search doesn't find out he's interested, yet his agent seems to suggest he is.

My point is if we were serious about finding available managers, then we would have found him, not him offering himself to us.

monkfish1979
The new fitness coaches:

Anna_Kournikova.jpg

mariasharapova.jpg

hantuchova1.jpg

Pinigol would be beside himself. Injured for the next decade.

Quoted from Sky Sports

"Despite winning 15 of his first 17 games in charge, he was not offered a new deal by the French Football Federation"

I remember we had a manager like that before, he got his jotters. Whatever happened to him......

Seriously...this thread is really going to frick.

Back on topic, that sharapova lassie scrubs up no too bad.

Archived