THE SANTINI TAPES

Ryan Gosling

Roman Romanov confirmed it at last years AGM. I cannot remember the percentage he quoted, but he did say that the manager would only have {insert percentage here} of control.

Btw, it was definitely less than 100%. ;)

I would not take anything that Rodders says for real, he is a patsy, and that makes 350 on this topic.:)

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any reply?

Na sorry, the bawbag's on holiday!! Says he's heard as much as us. Nothing's come out of Tynie as far as he knows.

Was worth a shout, Sun aside. If only I had a pal who worked for the Daily Sport!

the voice from above

I just jumped in the end here.

To re-cap:

We've signed Santini and since he's 'a name' manager everyone just assumes he's good?

and

PSG suck the boaby?

Thig Ar Latha
I'ts a done deal.

If it is its at the second attempt. Santini applied for the post three years ago, but lost out to George Burley on that occasion.

maroonlegions
Just sounds like we have not spoken to him to be honest.

FFS do we speak to anyone eh, the fact that they do not even speak to us the fans is a good pointer.:rolleyes:

I just jumped in the end here.

To re-cap:

We've signed Santini and since he's 'a name' manager everyone just assumes he's good?

and

PSG suck the boaby?

Almost

We've not actually signed him yet. The contract only becomes officially binding when this thread hits 750 posts.

And the point of a 'name' manager isn't actually that we all assume that he's good.

The point is that everyone else assumes he's good so when he arrives we can enjoy showing off our big name manager to supporters of other clubs.

and

PSG suck the boaby

PSG have been linked with the captures of France legends Ludovic Giuly, Claude Makelele, Robert Pires and Lillian Thuram. (skysports.com 1135 BST)

Someone better tell these guys...

Boaby Ewing

PSG may suck the boaby, but Romanov cups the balls.

I'm getting ridiculously fecked off with this.

Make him an offer, see if he's serious or not.

I was in the GUM clinic the other day getting my swollen nads checked out. I saw the whole of PSG football club in the waiting room with sores all round their mouths...wonder what was wrong? :rolleyes:

Only a Game
Santini quoted in the sun "I have not had any Direct contact with hearts and I will not speak on this untill I have"

Very interesting statement indeed, especially the last 3 words.

Suggests to me that he intends or expects to speak to us .........No ?

Otherwise why not just say "I have had not had any direct contact with Hearts" and leave it there ?

Wish I could leave my computer for a couple of days (or a couple of hours) and see if they do approach anyone. This is driving me mental!!!!!

Wish I could leave my computer for a couple of days (or a couple of hours) and see if they do approach anyone. This is driving me mental!!!!!

It looks like Frails got the GiG mate, at least until they source another candidate, I think there has been another change off plan.:rolleyes:

monkfish1979
It looks like Frails got the GiG mate, at least until they source another candidate, I think there has been another change off plan.:rolleyes:

And the evidence of this is what? Banderson and his pals speculating. Nothing's been said by anybody else to suggest that Frail's even a last ditch contingency.

Banderson's been made a meatflap of by almost every story he's published on this subject. I doubt this one will be any different.

The People's Chimp

At the end of the day, it's now been established that

PARI06-CS-19~Paris-Saint-Germain-Crest-Small-Wallbangers-Posters.jpg

_36263_142585.jpg

the

405px-Greyfriars-bobby-edin.jpg

That's fine.

But, as for santini? get him on the phone, and get a deal done....

So this Santini deal dead before it's even begun.No follow up story from the Express for 2 days now.

Jam Tarts 1874
Very interesting statement indeed, especially the last 3 words.

Suggests to me that he intends or expects to speak to us .........No ?

Otherwise why not just say "I have had not had any direct contact with Hearts" and leave it there ?

Yeah, I hope he is expecting talks. Although I think that there will only be a direct meeting with Santini if his agent gets the outline of a decent offer on the table first.

I suppose the questions would be would Santini take the job for the same money that was reported to have been offered to McGhee? If not would Hearts offer more? If so, would he be a big gamble?

Yeah, I hope he is expecting talks. Although I think that there will only be a direct meeting with Santini if his agent gets the outline of a decent offer on the table first.

I suppose the questions would be would Santini take the job for the same money that was reported to have been offered to McGhee? If not would Hearts offer more? If so, would he be a big gamble?

He's definitely a gamble, but who isn't? For me, he's a gamble worth taking. I hope we at least try.

I suppose the problem is that when we don't get him, we wont get to know the reason and the speculation will continue.

I realise when looking for a manager, not everything can be publicised, but they could do themselves a favour by keeping us in the loop. I hope there is a loop!

Boaby Ewing
He's definitely a gamble, but who isn't? For me, he's a gamble worth taking. I hope we at least try.

I suppose the problem is that when we don't get him, we wont get to know the reason and the speculation will continue.

I realise when looking for a manager, not everything can be publicised, but they could do themselves a favour by keeping us in the loop. I hope there is a loop!

He's definitely worth paying more for (even if it is a gamble).

Cut some of the dross from the squad and put their wages towards a realistic offer to a decent manager.

Jam Tarts 1874

Well as Santini is unemployed we might hear a bit more of any process - I hope.

McGhee has given us his reasons which I suppose was his call to make.

I agree that it is frustrating not knowing for sure if Thordarson and Weiss dumped us or if we dumped them and all the reasons why. But when we do get a manager, all the talk about who was offered what etc will hopefully become irrelevant if the new manager does a decent job.

He's definitely worth paying more for (even if it is a gamble).

Cut some of the dross from the squad and put their wages towards a realistic offer to a decent manager.

It aint gonna happen, we've all been completely done. We're not going to get a new manager, but we will get a re-hash of a tried and failed set up, i.e. Director + puppet, perm any one from

AK + SF

EM + AC

AK + VI

EM + SF

EM + VI

AK + AC

Jings the options are endless LOL ;)

I agree that it is frustrating not knowing for sure if Thordarson and Weiss dumped us or if we dumped them and all the reasons why. But when we do get a manager, all the talk about who was offered what etc will hopefully become irrelevant if the new manager does a decent job.

Thought he was working as an agent or for an agent?

Yup agree. What's annoying is when McGhee gave his reasons, noone, not the press, not the majority on JKB, believed them. We don't believe positives and jump on any negative made up by the Daily Hun or Banderson.

Hopefully we will hear from Santini though, yeh. Not knowing a truth is worse than knowing we're fekt.

Jam Tarts 1874
Yup agree. What's annoying is when McGhee gave his reasons, noone, not the press, not the majority on JKB, believed them. We don't believe positives and jump on any negative made up by the Daily Hun or Banderson.

Hopefully we will hear from Santini though, yeh. Not knowing a truth is worse than knowing we're fekt.

The media will always have their own agenda. I wouldn't worry about the opinions on JKB, this forum is far from representative of the majority. In my humble opinion. :)

The media will always have their own agenda. I wouldn't worry about the opinions on JKB, this forum is far from representative of the majority. In my humble opinion. :)

"Two sensible, grounded men agree on Kickback shock".

Duno about you, but it's not that I trust VR. Not at all. I just don't form definite opinion without definite proof. Doesn't mean I'm naive, doesn't even mean I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'll just wait till presented with black and white facts, which to this point, noone has done!!

I don't think anyone believed McGhee, even the Motherwell fans were very skeptical and that's saying something. But that doesn't necessarily reflect on us or the club - we're guilty of being wary about the things that we hear from almost ANY source but that's only because we've been worn down into being this way. It's a hard knock life being a Jambo.

I've tried not reading too much on this board over the past 2 days in an attempt to regain even a modicum of sanity but it didn't work. All this to'ing and fro'ing is causing havoc with my blood pressure though... :)

I'd quite possibly die of happiness if Santini was to as much as SPEAK to us. That would be cool. But really, we just need a manager...I wish they'd get a bloody move on with whatever they are doing. Whether it has anything to do with Santini or not.

Archived