***World Cup 2018 - Croatia v England***

Cade

John Findlay

Thank you God. Thank you. Luka Modric. You sir are a class act. Skilful and more importantly an intelligent, very intelligent footballer. Motm by a country mile.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Hearts007

• Alex Kintner

• ri Alban

Geoff the Mince

If anyone is onTwitter tweet Piers Morgan telling him he's a helmet ! 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Feel sorry for the players and manager but hugely relieved we will not have to put up with years of gloating. :pleased:

See all the England fans (one on particular on here) that said they were proud to get this far...that they would see it as a magnificent tournament....

PISH!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED ABOUT THIS FOR FECKING YEARS...THE REST OF YOUR BLOODY LIVES!!!

this was your best ever chance to win a World Cup again...

AND YOU FECKING HIBS’D IT...GIRFUY!!!

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

...****ed it. GIRFUY kiddie on England fans. Unlucky to the real ones.

This x 100

gashauskis9

See, this is what ****s me off.  Ian Wright going on about the team having no right to get this far.  They’ve just been beaten by a team with a lower population than Scotland.  Can they not just give credit to the team who have just reached their first final?

BTW, on a separate point, well done England and Southgate.  Been superb to watch and can honestly say this is the first time since 1990 I’ve been willing them on to win.  They done their country proud, just hope the media recognise it.

1 minute ago, Geoff the Mince said:

If anyone is onTwitter tweet Piers Morgan telling him he's a helmet ! 

should do that anyway, doesn't rely on england getting put out

The one main thing that needs to happen now is the young guys like Brewster and Foden need to play. Can the English do that or is it money all the way. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Feel sorry for the players and manager but hugely relieved we will not have to put up with years of gloating. :pleased:

I’m totally gutted for them.:laugh:

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

See all the England fans (one on particular on here) that said they were proud to get this far...that they would see it as a magnificent tournament....

PISH!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED ABOUT THIS FOR FECKING YEARS...THE REST OF YOUR BLOODY LIVES!!!

Sad ? Be confident in your own life....

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Thank you God. Thank you. Luka Modric. You sir are a class act. Skilful and more importantly an intelligent, very intelligent footballer. Motm by a country mile.

Yeah, the right fullback had some game too. 

Just now, Barack said:

Coming to a Police line-up near you. Soon.

:rofl:

Get back to scribbling in crayon, Bobby.

20180711_214405.jpg

ftfy

Nookie Bear
Just now, Ray Gin said:

_102458379_july10-tattoo2.jpg

Imagine how the lad who got this tattoo is feeling right now

:sweeet:

I dunno, Frank Skinner is a decent comic. 

Bindy Badgy
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dropped for me just before the goal!

Still haven't seen it!

Exactly the same for me.

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I thought he was quiet, as was Kane. Perisic was my motm

Edited by Spellczech

glynnlondon

Did better than expected so fair play to them , no complaints the best team won. Will be interesting to see if they can progress further towards the Euros I think they can.

JamboGraham

Once the dust settles though...given the way the draw opened up anything less than making this semi-final would have been a real failure...in fact losing to a lower ranked side in this match tonight is failure. Never again will England have an easier run in a World Cup...

harry kane being interviewed, blah bah blah erm, blah blah blah erm, blah blah blah erm, blah blah blah erm, blah blah blah erm. if you had to drink everytime he said erm you would be smashed by the end of this quick interview

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

PISH!!!!!!!!!!

:yas:

Put on an absolute plate for them and they’ve gone and Hibs-ed it :rofl:

Bindy Badgy

So one country with a population less than Scotland has made the final, another country with a smaller population than Scotland has made the quarters and a country with a smaller population than Edinburgh qualified.

The people in charge of our game need to get their fingers out and get decent infrastructure in place to develop quality players for the future.

Maroon Sailor
3 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Perisic has been a let down in this tournament - time to deliver what he is capable of tonight

And didn't he do just that

1 goal 1 assist

Cheerio Englandshire

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

GIRFUY

Sure. You’re a  silly little man on here tbh do well done.

1 minute ago, JamboGraham said:

Once the dust settles though...given the way the draw opened up anything less than making this semi-final would have been a real failure...in fact losing to a lower ranked side in this match tonight is failure. Never again will England have an easier run in a World Cup...

When the dust settles England are pretty mediocre. 

2 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Never manged to beat a side ranked in the top 15 in the world rankings

They have plenty still to prove

Modric and dare I say it Lovren were excellent...where was Harry....still in Lovrens back pocket

Edited by CJGJ

Just now, Tazio said:

Great elements to his game :rofl:

Damn was hoping to manually correct the autocorrect before anyone saw it. Made a bloody mess of it...

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

I thought he was quiet, as was Kane. Perisic was my motm

i felt perisic was quiet in the first half, then came onto a great game in the second half

As others have said the first decent team they have met, if they had been on the other side of the draw quarter final at very best IMO.  France would have beat them in the final anyhoo.