Milinkovic signs for Hull ( updated )

Section Q

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

You’ll not be the only one. :vrface: 

Well let's be honest. We have done well so far but we were missing that marquee signing. 

It was important to add numbers to the squad. Job almost done there.

If we get milinkovic and Naismith in that is statement made as well. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

3 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

His Wikipedia entry says he has the greatest Instagram account in the history of Instagram. 

What's so great about it? 

He posts every 3 mins 

The Laddie Aboslutley loves himself 

I love him too to be fair 

27 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sorry mate but Yugoslavia wasn't part of the eastern bloc, and I'm pretty sure he was born and raised in France!

Apart from that, good point ;)

well you learn something new all the time.

Think you're right, Russian tanks never quite rolled in but only because they were communist already. 

Anyway, here's to the lad bringing glory to Hearts Rudy style :rudiyas:

Absolute Scenes
20 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

His Wikipedia entry says he has the greatest Instagram account in the history of Instagram. 

What's so great about it? 

Has pipped leigh griffiths to having the best thumb

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

But he's not that good?

Easily replaceable?

You mustn't be happy that we're probably forking out a couple of hundred grand for the guy. ;)

Best signing we'll make this summer. Absolutely delighted. Just hope Levein plays him in big away games next season. Cost us last season by not making him a mainstay in the first 11.

I'll say Naismith will be our best signing this summer. 

He'll play more and score more. 

Neck on line. 

Milinkovic is ok, and done well for us. (had some v good games, also had a few stinkers) 

If we have him for an affordable price, then great. 

I'm happy with him staying, just never thought our entire season depended on him and as I say, if we get Naismith, I think he will be our best signing. 

Not really bothered tbh, as long as they all turn out to be good signings. 

Couple of hundred grand....  We're loaded m8, nothing to us?

42 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Well done Hearts, he didnt get enough game time last season imho,  when he did play he changed the dynamic of the team.

He is is big strong player who attacks and gives us many options.

It was also rather unfortunate that he missed both games at Easter Road last year.

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I just squealed in the work canteen

The soup was too hot? :wink:

Great news about Slinky.

Great news, He was a bit hot and cold last season but I'm hoping he's adjusted to the Scottish game now and will hit the ground running.

TorinoJambo
52 minutes ago, bigcoll said:

well you learn something new all the time.

Think you're right, Russian tanks never quite rolled in but only because they were communist already. 

Anyway, here's to the lad bringing glory to Hearts Rudy style :rudiyas:

Yugoslavia was an independent communist country under former partisan hero Josip Broz otherwise "Tito". They were loose allies of Russia but very much did their own thing. Same with Albania under Enver Hoxha.

Will be a better player knowing where his future lies. Really done well to win himself a deal here and well done Hearts.

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

He posts every 3 mins 

The Laddie Aboslutley loves himself 

I love him too to be fair 

Hes not posted for a few hours now.....

21 minutes ago, biffy said:

Hes not posted for a few hours now.....

On the plane here and trying not to give the game away........:sweeet:

I've just wakened to read that we've signed Milinkovic (I'd given up on that) and England have scored 1,035,067/6 against Australia.

I naturally presumed I had died and was in heaven but I can't find a free bar and this place looks like my home so I assume it's just further evidence of the restoration of the Natural Order.

Anyone moaning about what Hughes brings to THE CLUB and team needs to speak to one of the dads/parents of the teenagers that played for us last season.

Thomaso obviously on an anti-Hearts day today.

Edited by Jammy T

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Absolutely am. Saw very little from Naismith to suggest he's the player he was

If Naismith was still the player he used to be, he'd still be playing in the EPL, so the fact you saw him at all shows he's not the player he was.  If you're looking for us to sign players of the calibre Naismith used to be, you're going to have a long wait. 

Ministry of Football
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Getting both Mitchell and Naismith will send shivers down the spines of our closest rivals. Personally I think Man United will play ball and allow him back. Naisy could be a stumbling block especially if some other club is prepared to pay the money which we may not be able to compete with.

Mitchell and Naismith, didn't have that impact last season when they played. 

I think Milinkovic was seriously under used by Levein last season, but hopefully this signing does come off. Could be a big season for him coming. 

Statement of intent from the club.

Keeping a proven player instead of rolling the dice on another random newcomer is a welcome change.

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I just love watching this guy play. I'm really glad we've signed him. Well done Craig & Ann.

:cornette:  Has Mitch's account been hacked?

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Anyone moaning about what Hughes brings to THE CLUB and team needs to speak to one of the dads/parents of the teenagers that played for us last season.

Thomaso obviously on an anti-Hearts day today.

I know 2 hearts youngsters well, my son is friends with them and they can’t speak highly enough of Hughes. Total pro. 

2 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Decent player. Offers something a bit different. Hopefully Levein plays him a bit more this season. 

You've said this twice now and managed to have a dig at Levein twice. Well played and well played on your duplicate account as well.

Ministry MK2
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

You've said this twice now and managed to have a dig at Levein twice. Well played and well played on your duplicate account as well.

I have only posted on this thread once. Wasn’t having a dig at Levein either, just felt we could have introduced him into the starting 11 earlier in the season last year. 

Also dissapointed he didn’t start in the cup game at Motherwell. 

Why you getting upset?. U ok hun??

Bazzas right boot

Milnkovic, done well for us last year,  he even won me round somewhat and hopefully he proves me to be a complete liar this season by showing his good form more and across a whole season. 

For those questioning Hughes and Naismiths ability and usefulness to us..... 

:berra:

6 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

I have only posted on this thread once. Wasn’t having a dig at Levein either, just felt we could have introduced him into the starting 11 earlier in the season last year. 

Apologies I quoted the wrong poster???

Been a long day.

Ministry MK2
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Apologies I quoted the wrong poster???

Been a long day.

No probs :happy:

Sexton Hardcastle

Odds on the same people chugging over him then writing him off and calling Levein a fraud for buying in six months if he disappoints?

2 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Odds on the same people chugging over him then writing him off and calling Levein a fraud for buying in six months if he disappoints?

He won't be a did, he works hard, runs his socks off, has a bit of skill about him, and just loves to attack...........................what could possibly go wrong??

Just now, innerjambo said:

He won't be a did, he works hard, runs his socks off, has a bit of skill about him, and just loves to attack...........................what could possibly go wrong??

Sounds like a description of the first 6 months of Laryea Kingston.....

Cruyff Turn

Magnificent signing, 'when' it happens, hopefully a 5 year deal as well.

I think he's a fantastic player to have. He only started like 20 games if he was lucky last season and his contribution was excellent, especially coming into a different league after the season had started in turmoil.

He knows the score in this league now, he works hard, he loves the Hearts almost as much as he loves himself, which is actually something I like about him because he wants to be great, the main man,  he has that great self belief. 

Now he's got the opportunity to come here, get a pre season under his belt, learn his role and come out the traps flying showing us his true ability.

Love skinny and I'm delighted we've decided to bring him home. 

:wub:

Stevie Naismith in next would be fantastic. Massive players. 

:pleasing:

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Magnificent signing, 'when' it happens, hopefully a 5 year deal as well.

I think he's a fantastic player to have. He only started like 20 games if he was lucky last season and his contribution was excellent, especially coming into a different league after the season had started in turmoil.

He knows the score in this league now, he works hard, he loves the Hearts almost as much as he loves himself, which is actually something I like about him because he wants to be great, the main man,  he has that great self belief. 

Now he's got the opportunity to come here, get a pre season under his belt, learn his role and come out the traps flying showing us his true ability.

Love skinny and I'm delighted we've decided to bring him home. 

:wub:

Stevie Naismith in next would be fantastic. Massive players. 

:pleasing:

3 year deal apparently 

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

We need to get a song about Davie the Serb hating the Croats .

Do we?

iwasthere1954

Five page thread and not one post from Enzo. Nothing to say when it's good news or has he gone on holiday?

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Not much point playing the laddie when he's not fit. Full pre season this year though so he will be available a lot more often I expect. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I'll say Naismith will be our best signing this summer. 

He'll play more and score more. 

Neck on line. 

Milinkovic is ok, and done well for us. (had some v good games, also had a few stinkers) 

If we have him for an affordable price, then great. 

I'm happy with him staying, just never thought our entire season depended on him and as I say, if we get Naismith, I think he will be our best signing. 

Not really bothered tbh, as long as they all turn out to be good signings. 

Couple of hundred grand....  We're loaded m8, nothing to us?

Naismith also would be delightful. Hopefully get them both but no way will he score more than Milinkovic, provided they both have a similar amount of game time.

We'll see. ;)

• redm changed the title to Fee agreed for Milinkovic?