• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Excellent news. Would be interesting to know how far we knocked that £600,000 down.

This pre season is going to be wonderfully different from every other one one in recent memory.

9 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

But Craig hates him? 

We are skint, nae money? 

Can't be true. 

Too slow Chuck...that's already been cracked...

Jambof3tornado

With improved options and a solid spine of a team forming nicely flair players like skinny could be even more productive.

We're splitting the old firm. You read it here 1st.

Just now, Thomaso said:

Too slow Chuck...that's already been cracked...

Thought Chuck wasn’t too fussed about him either though?

::troll:: 

GenovaHearts

Who says that Ann and condone listen to the fans. This is a statement of intent from the board that whilst we now a have a fantastic stadium we need to fill it and the only way to do that is by having quality players to entice the fans to return week after week. I sincerely hope that we also get Naismith and I feel good times returning to Gorgie.

1 minute ago, Danny1874 said:

Biggest signing of the summer so far if this goes through. 

STFY

5 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

YAAAAASSSSSSS! Brilliant news. His Insta is gonna be

:sweeet:

Your Username seems very appropriate right now

5b28f061e6252_CraigBeattieCelticvHeartsScottishCupa2zuMJ4u6rcl.jpg.e3dcbc5395199e52282e282ee533d519.jpg

Bridge of Djoum

There’s always one poster determined to piss over good news. 

Just hope Milinkovic isn’t asking for silly money, although I’m sure he is aware of the wage structure already. 

132goals1958
3 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Excellent news. Would be interesting to know how far we knocked that £600,000 down.

This pre season is going to be wonderfully different from every other one one in recent memory.

Probably never find out but I would be surprised if we paid even half the amount asked. Maybe just over or under £200,000

Great signing  - assuming Skinny agrees personal terms.  Also assuming the Austrian signs then that would leave us just Naismith and a defensive Mid.   We then switch off all forms of communication until the transfer windows shuts!!!  Really happy with this transfer window thus far.  

Taking Berra out the equation I think this guy is our best player! We’re a different more attacking/exciting team when he plays and this rubs off on the fans which rubs off on the team. Brilliant bit of business! Delighted at this ??

Great news. 

Hopefully Naismith can be retained too. Could be a very exciting season with Laff, Stevie and David moving the ball around the way they did v. Hibs. 

Happy too with the Hughes contract. Having someone with his experience and game intelligence to come off the bench is not too shabby. 

Lucille's Thirsty

Delighted with this we’ve seen when on his game he’s a good player. Well done Hearts.

Some people on here aren't happy unless they are miserable. The lack of ability to stay on topic is absolutely astounding...

9 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Probably never find out but I would be surprised if we paid even half the amount asked. Maybe just over or under £200,000

There is a mention about us paying in installments so could be higher than we think although it's probably more down to a cash flow shortage with the pitch work going on.  

letsalldothebeattie
15 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Your Username seems very appropriate right now

5b28f061e6252_CraigBeattieCelticvHeartsScottishCupa2zuMJ4u6rcl.jpg.e3dcbc5395199e52282e282ee533d519.jpg

Actually thought about doing that when I saw this news 

jambo-rocker

Best thing about this is it's done before the pre-season begins. We'll have a fully fit firing Milinkovic with a pre-season under his belt.

1 minute ago, jambo-rocker said:

Best thing about this is it's done before the pre-season begins. We'll have a fully fit firing Milinkovic with a pre-season under his belt.

Was thinking the same.  

Superb signing.

Add Temps and we are good to go in the wide areas of the pitch.

Edited by 8skacel8

Excellent news if true. Gives us something different. Hughes, I think will be used more sparingly and is great to have on the bench. A consummate professional and great example for the youg uns

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good signing but people comparing him to Rudi? :wtfvlad:

Now now, no one compared him Rudi

It was simply said that he COULD be the next Rudi, which is a possibility as I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good signing but people comparing him to Rudi? :wtfvlad:

Not even close to Rudi standard. You never know he could improve though 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Now now, no one compared him Rudi

It was simply said that he COULD be the next Rudi, which is a possibility as I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. 

Deary me! :facepalm:

Rudi was on a different universe compared to our present squad. I know we all like a hero to focus on but please calm down!

132goals1958
12 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

There is a mention about us paying in installments so could be higher than we think although it's probably more down to a cash flow shortage with the pitch work going on.  

The six figure deal does n,t tell us much as it might include or exclude his own contract package, but hopefully Genoa have taken a significant hit to get him off the wage bill. Now all we need is Norwich to cut their losses.

It should’ve been 12!

Absolutely delighted with this news! Refreshing the heartsfc website every 2 minutes praying for wee Davie rocking the new away top, scarf above head, Skinny 51 on the back.... then I'm re-painting my flat! 

He lights up games, makes things happen, has that invaluable mix of pure ability and pride/passion to wear the jersey and we get him and he gets us, like the perfect marriage! 

Buzzing for the new season big time! 

ps - FTH!

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Deary me! :facepalm:

Rudi was on a different universe compared to our present squad. I know we all like a hero to focus on but please calm down!

Exactly, Rudi a double Scottish cup winner 

Incoming - another effort to derail...

Meanwhile, back on the Happy (non lego) Bus, fantastic news.

17 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Superb signing.

Add Temps and we are good to go in the wide areas of the pitch.

This!!

• redm changed the title to Fee agreed for Milinkovic?