Section Q

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
48 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

But Craig hates him? 

We are skint, nae money? 

Can't be true. 

But he's not that good?

Easily replaceable?

You mustn't be happy that we're probably forking out a couple of hundred grand for the guy. ;)

Best signing we'll make this summer. Absolutely delighted. Just hope Levein plays him in big away games next season. Cost us last season by not making him a mainstay in the first 11.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Great news, he's gonna be the new skacel .

And he hates the Hibs too.

Could be another Hearts icon in the making.

FTH.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, maroonlegions said:

And he hates the Hibs too.

Could be another Hearts icon in the making.

FTH.

Come to think of it. Where is Rudi!? :angry:

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

but but  Levein hates him doesn't he????

Is that not Rudi ? Or Rudi dosnt like him

It should’ve been 12!
13 minutes ago, Barack said:

You'll be better getting on with the flat. He's at his own flat himself. 

As of an hour ago.

?⚽️ cheers mate, will get cracking! 

We definitely need a song for him, just the classic David Milinkovic to the tune of Vladimir Romanov.

This is just what I wanted to hear. The most exciting player we have had for a while. Plus he has just slotted clean into the culture at Hearts. 

Well done CL. 

32 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Deary me! :facepalm:

Rudi was on a different universe compared to our present squad. I know we all like a hero to focus on but please calm down!

I think you need to calm down. 

I don't think anyone is saying he's in the class of Rudi in his prime. But like Mr Skacel, he's an entertainer, he's creative, he's unpredictable, he unites the fans and he gets the club. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Gershwin said:

I think you need to calm down. 

I don't think anyone is saying he's in the class of Rudi in his prime. But like Mr Skacel, he's an entertainer, he's creative, he's unpredictable, he unites the fans and he gets the club. 

He might be all those things but hyping him up on the Rudi scale is placing a ridiculous burden on the guy. He's a decent player who improves our team. That he "gets" the club is a bonus.

44 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good signing but people comparing him to Rudi? :wtfvlad:

maybe quality wise not quite there but as an Eastern bloc player who 'gets' Hearts very similar

siegementality
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

That's nice of us!

The guy has still got quality. While not a regular starter he will be an excellent stand in. His experience on and off the park will be invaluable. He’ll not be on massive wages. He may well be being lined up for a coaching role at Hearts next year. I can’t really see any downsides.

4 minutes ago, siegementality said:

The guy has still got quality. While not a regular starter he will be an excellent stand in. His experience on and off the park will be invaluable. He’ll not be on massive wages. He may well be being lined up for a coaching role at Hearts next year. I can’t really see any downsides.

:spoton:some folk just like a moan buddy.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Brilliant news.

Just Mitchell and Naismith now and :leveinnaturalorder: will be resumed in Auld Reekie.

Getting both Mitchell and Naismith will send shivers down the spines of our closest rivals. Personally I think Man United will play ball and allow him back. Naisy could be a stumbling block especially if some other club is prepared to pay the money which we may not be able to compete with.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Getting both Mitchell and Naismith will send shivers down the spines of our closest rivals. Personally I think Man United will play ball and allow him back. Naisy could be a stumbling block especially if some other club is prepared to pay the money which we may not be able to compete with.

More confident about Naismuth returning than Mitchell 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

:spoton:some folk just like a moan buddy.

Or maybe someone just has a different ****ing opinion from yourself. Get a grip.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Or maybe someone just has a different ****ing opinion to yourself. Get a grip.

Exactly.  If the opinion is not shared by the 'establishment' on here it's a "moan"!!

Edited by Thomaso

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Due to his family not budging from Scotland again, he will return to Scotland.  The only teams that could pay big wages are the OF - bridges have been burned at Ibrox, and Celtic would never sign him!  I believe Hearts can and will match the wages on offer from any other Club in Scotland.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Better get the tissues ready. :clumshot:

You’ll not be the only one. :vrface: 

1 hour ago, jambali said:

He's a bit slow

He is on Fifa

in reality though much as hes slow his reading of the game and experience means he walks most games. Just different to the dynamic style of Berra. Good back up though and to good have round the club for younger players. 

Very good news. I rate him as a player and match winner. It’s obvious Levein rates him, unlike previous threads which claim he didn’t. 

Best news of the pre season so far for me. 

My favourite player of last season. 

Let's get this over the line now - hope we get some confirmation soon. HHGH!

56 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

We definitely need a song for him, just the classic David Milinkovic to the tune of Vladimir Romanov.

Oh Skinny Skinny,

He hates the feckin Hibees and the Old Firm too !.

35 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Exactly.  If the opinion is not shared by the 'establishment' on here it's a "moan"!!

There is also a very high percentage of just plain "moans"

ballbagimus
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

Good excuse for a debut post. 'Milinkovic' to the tune of the old Irn Bru ad ... 'Phenomenal'. Chelsea used to sing this for Ivanovic and it worked very well...

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Chaps said:

Ain’t over just yet. Still needs to agree personal terms.

Free vouchers for Vapiano, and the odd Fazenda chucked in for special occasions Sorted. Seems like the only places he ever eats.

14 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

There is also a very high percentage of just plain "moans"

BINGO!!

2 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Superb signing.

Add Temps and we are good to go in the wide areas of the pitch.

Any hope of getting Temps?

He is a free agent now so would have hoped he would be back by now

3 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Any hope of getting Temps?

He is a free agent now so would have hoped he would be back by now

Was told he would come back in a heartbeat but not sure if Levein wants him or not.

davemclaren

Not as convinced about Milinkovic as some but he certainly gives us something we lack. Hope we can get the deal over the line. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, bigcoll said:

maybe quality wise not quite there but as an Eastern bloc player who 'gets' Hearts very similar

Sorry mate but Yugoslavia wasn't part of the eastern bloc, and I'm pretty sure he was born and raised in France!

Apart from that, good point ;)

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not as convinced about Milinkovic as some but he certainly gives us something we lack. Hope we can get the deal over the line. 

I just love watching this guy play. I'm really glad we've signed him. Well done Craig & Ann.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I just love watching this guy play. I'm really glad we've signed him. Well done Craig & Ann.

?That's the spirit.

Fraggle Rock

Well done Hearts, he didnt get enough game time last season imho,  when he did play he changed the dynamic of the team.

He is is big strong player who attacks and gives us many options.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Well done Hearts, he didnt get enough game time last season imho,  when he did play he changed the dynamic of the team.

He is is big strong player who attacks and gives us many options.

Levein used him well I thought. Mainly as an impact sub, but the games he started he caused teams problems, you have to give Levein credit for that IMO

Edited by rudi must stay

AlphonseCapone

Great news and news I wasn't expecting. 

If nothing else, it's great to have a guy that the fans almost universally are delighted to see stay, how many of those have there been recently. 

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Levein used him well I thought. Mainly as an impact sub, but the games he started he caused teams problems, you have to give Levein credit for that IMO

Also of course if he’d played every game and Levein had blabbed to the press about how wonderful he was we would be in a bidding war with the price starting at £600k

William H. Bonney

His Wikipedia entry says he has the greatest Instagram account in the history of Instagram. 

What's so great about it? 

• redm changed the title to Fee agreed for Milinkovic?