• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

You’re a bit easily offended if that post really gets to you.

I was going to say, that was positively genteel by that poster's exquisitely abusive standards!

7 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Why do you need to talk to people like that? I don't know if you've previous with this poster or what, but the "atmosphere" on this forum is ruined by posts like this. Its rude, abrasive and utterly unnecessary. You're by no means the only one, but this one sums it up on here for me. 

The atmosphere is ruined by trolls. 

3 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Why do you need to talk to people like that? I don't know if you've previous with this poster or what, but the "atmosphere" on this forum is ruined by posts like this. Its rude, abrasive and utterly unnecessary. You're by no means the only one, but this one sums it up on here for me. 

The atmosphere on this forum is ruined by people who have one viewpoint or preconceived ideas who want to state things rather than debate , ones who turn every thread into a I hate CL or AB thread or those who are so full of their own self importance they have no concept of anything but their own self importance. Everyones favourite poster is a prime example of this. The other thing that ruins it is interlopers pretending to be Hearts fans or ones who post elsewhere with one opinion and troll on here with completely different opinions.

Having an opinion that everyone is not as good a signing without having watched most of them which lets be honest none of us on here will of is hardly rude and abrasive its stating a valid point. Could it be done differently probably but thats how jonno writes and at least with them you know what you get and a consistent line with their position. 

colinmaroon
10 minutes ago, jamboj said:

You're far too sensitive for any forum if you consider johno's post "harsh and abrasive."

Plus, the point he makes is spot on.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

The atmosphere on this forum is ruined by people who have one viewpoint or preconceived ideas who want to state things rather than debate , ones who turn every thread into a I hate CL or AB thread or those who are so full of their own self importance they have no concept of anything but their own self importance. Everyones favourite poster is a prime example of this. The other thing that ruins it is interlopers pretending to be Hearts fans or ones who post elsewhere with one opinion and troll on here with completely different opinions.

Having an opinion that everyone is not as good a signing without having watched most of them which lets be honest none of us on here will of is hardly rude and abrasive its stating a valid point. Could it be done differently probably but thats how jonno writes and at least with them you know what you get and a consistent line with their position. 

I read Jonnos post as he was replying to a poster who was slating the new signings without seeing them first.

jonno wasn’t the poster who was having the dig at the signings.

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Valid point or not, there's just no need to speak like that. If someone spoke to me like that in real life I'd pretty quickly stop talking to them, as would most people I think. So why do it here? All for discussion and disagreement, thats fine, but it goes nowhere constructive when its written like it was above. 

21 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Honestly mate, coming from Jonno that's mild.

His point is also a good one.

2 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Valid point or not, there's just no need to speak like that. If someone spoke to me like that in real life I'd pretty quickly stop talking to them, as would most people I think. So why do it here? All for discussion and disagreement, thats fine, but it goes nowhere constructive when its written like it was above. 

I don’t think football forums are for you precious.

Back to 2005
28 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Christ I am impressed. You must get around a bit watching all these players we have signed to reach that conclusion. 

On the other hand, you could be talking tripe. 

So which one is it ? 

We will see. Who knows the likes of the Inverness reserve player could be just what we need...

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I don’t think football forums are for you precious.

Why? Because people who'd rather have a sensible discussion shouldn't have an interest in football? Should I give up the season ticket too? I don't see the logic. 

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

He’s currently in cote d’azur- go sort him out @Morgan

Mission accepted. 

If it's any further help, we're going to Genoa next Wednesday.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

You know. I read your reply and you are correct. I have been a right old grump today and it was uncalled for. 

Unlike some, I will admit when I am wrong and I am wrong here. 

Genuine apologies to you and the other poster for any offence.

I should be in a good mood too as I had both Ronaldo and Suarez as FGS in their games today. 

Ffs!!!

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

You know. I read your reply and you are correct. I have been a right old grump today and it was uncalled for. 

I should be in a good mood too as I had both Ronaldo and Suarez as FGS in their games today. 

Fair play, appreciate that post. 

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I don't like this side of you

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Do you have any relatives in Hamilton by any chance?

Not that I'm aware of. 

No one's perfect though... 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

I was a wee bit out of order robbo.

I personally didn’t think you were jonno but then I’m not easily offended.

your post was very mild tbf

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Pray for Jonno

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Jonno!!

Some b@stard has hacked your account.

Adam_the_legend
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Its not dead. I suspect BAnderson is just taking his info from all the other sites. Thats my personal thoughts. My reply to asking the question was "deal is not dead"

Do you KNOW it’s not dead?

Seems very odd that we would go through all that trouble with Genoa without having a handshake agreement on terms with DM first. 

I personally didn’t think you were jonno but then I’m not easily offended.

your post was very mild tbf

:spoton: 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

I don't like this side of you

1 minute ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Pray for Jonno

:clyay:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He's a good, creative player who I'd normally be desperate to sign. But if we are planning on using him like last year then he's not worth the money. We can win at home without him and he'd be too expensive to be kept on a leash away from home. 

51 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I assume you’ve seen all the new players playing then?

Point me in the direction of the width in our team, who's unlocking the opposition defence?

We aren't seriously thinking Edwards, Mulraney & Amankwaa can do that regularly are we?

All the other signings are centre mids, defenders and strikers who aren't exactly known for making things happen on their own. (not saying they are crap btw.. you're either that type of player or your not)

Edited by E3OBE

1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

He's a good, creative player who I'd normally be desperate to sign. But if we are planning on using him like last year then he's not worth the money. We can win at home without him and he'd be too expensive to be kept on a leash away from home. 

A good way to look at it

Just now, E3OBE said:

Point me in the direction of the width in our team, who's unlocking the opposition defence?

We aren't seriously thinking Edwards, Mulraney & Amankwaa can do that regularly are we?

All the other signings are centre mids, defenders and strikers who aren't exactly known for making things happen on their own.

You know all about mulraney then and who’s to say amankwaa after a good pre season will be Shite?

moore can play wide as can burns.

You know all about mulraney then and who’s to say amankwaa after a good pre season will be Shite?

and if we play with a back 3 width will come from wingbacks (new aussie boy, godinho, brandon etc)

Heartsofgold
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wheres jonno and what have you done with his body???

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

and if we play with a back 3 width will come from wingbacks (new aussie boy, godinho, brandon etc)

Correct mate.

If the deal isn't already dead, it could be soon due to the vitriolic shite that some idiots are posting on his social media ! Morons.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, dumpson said:

If the deal isn't already dead, it could be soon due to the vitriolic shite that some idiots are posting on his social media ! Morons.

Really. What a bunch of ****ing idiots.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

I know enough about Mulraney, Amankwaa & Moore to know Milinkovic & Naismith are on a completely different level.

So back to my original point, if we don't sign another player like Milinkovic and IF we miss out on Naismith we could find things particularly difficult again this season.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

I can’t see how we can agree a fee one day then he rejects us the next. I feel Barry Anderson has pulled this story together off the other websites.

Pretty much how it works. 

Club accepts price, then player rejects personal terms. 

DM being a wee baw bag it would seem. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

He will play at a higher level. 

Aye, just like Connor sammon did. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, E3OBE said:

I know enough about Mulraney, Amankwaa & Moore to know Milinkovic & Naismith are on a completely different level.

So back to my original point, if we don't sign another player like Milinkovic and IF we miss out on Naismith we could find things particularly difficult again this season.

Big 'If' given we are still in June, I'd say. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Correct.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Big 'If' given we are still in June, I'd say. 

Hearts will be keeping there options open 

I actually think we are going to be pretty decent this season!

we have been crying out for energy in the team for long enough, sick off our midfield getting overrun in games, seems we have addressed that now. 

No superstars in the team but workrate and desire can get you far in this league imo 

Geoff the Mince
10 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Just seen that !  Some of the comments are shocking ,

Social Media at its worst . 

Geoff the Mince
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I should save my vitriol for the vermin.

My original comments were wrongly worded even though I don't agree with his post. 

Not going soft. Don't worry about that. 

On topic, if Malinkovic doesn't sign then feck him. 

What's yer view on the Hibs Jonno ? 

2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Just seen that !  Some of the comments are shocking ,

Social Media at its worst . 

100%, its crazy that this could possibly play a part in killing off this (or any other potential deals) for the club

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

100%, its crazy that this could possibly play a part in killing off this (or any other potential deals) for the club

Sabotaging their own club and too brain-dead to realise it.

Adam_the_legend
27 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’ll say it. Amankwaa will be sh1te after preseason. 

21 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Examples??