Milinkovic signs for Hull ( updated )

Section Q

shaun.lawson
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Superb post - should be compulsory reading for all kickbackers

It would indeed be a superb post - if it wasn't such a pile of utter humbug.

Sadj's post could hardly have sounded more reasonable. He wrote: "Imo they are because people are passionate about the club and all see differently the position of the club or expectations are different. Negative and positive". Eureka!

Except in literally his very post before that, he said: "The comment was treated the way it deserved to be for its negative crap. Another thing that ruins this place".

'Negative crap' - according to him. Apparently, he is the sole arbiter on whether something is 'negative' or not - and what is that based on? His opinion. The very thing he harangues me for. 

As the thread continued, he went on not just to backtrack, but to outright lie about his use of "everyone's favourite poster" - instead of just holding his hands up and admitting, no big deal, but he'd messed up there. This is the very same sadj who last night, called me 'condescending' for using the phrase "btw". I'll repeat that: he called me 'condescending' for writing "btw". That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen online. 

Sadj, rightly in my view, is also unhappy about the extent to which people's views on anything to do with Hearts are informed by their prior prejudices: ie. they fit facts around preconceived opinions. Yet strangely, he only complains when (in his opinion; or rather, in his labelling), 'negative' posters do that; he never, ever does when equally extreme (in my opinion) 'positive' posters who think the sun shines out of the owner and manager's backsides do. One rule for some, another for everyone else.

Not only that - but what happened when my view on Levein shifted? I was set upon... for the crime of my opinion changing. That summed the whole thing up for me: despite others naturally feeling a good deal happier when we beat Hibs, despite it being obvious that that win would've shifted the status quo in how the club viewed Levein's position too. 

People who complain about fixed, unbending stances don't practice what they preach one teeny tiny bit. They're much, much more interested in ganging up on others. And that's the problem with this place: wee gangs who roam around the board, and don't act in good faith in any way.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

28 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Back on Topic.

Fee agreed with Genoa.

Milinkovic has NOT said no to the terms we have offered as of yet.

Deal is NOT dead as of yet.

Cheers Daza,

the way i see it is if another club/s are interested he's well within his right to explore thise options, money is the route of everything football, his career could end next month or next year so you need to look after number 1.

Hopefully he will realise that the environment around you is just as important.

Reading- Ipswich- Edinburgh, no competition really ?

Hopefully the keyboard warriors on IG will be backtracking furiously, soon.

15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

100% this his girlfriend was also over here today alot more to it than just signing a contract and that's it. 

Was she over here when he was playing?

jamboinglasgow
56 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

So is this press making up stories daz?

To me it appears that the papers here picked up the story from that Italian site and ran with it (notice the stories in the papers hear had the line "from reports in Italy.") It snowballs as other news outlets try not appear to be last and report it as well.

Glad to read this might be shite. Found it very strange IMO that such a story could've been true.

He's made it clear he's desperate to return so to apparently turn his nose up at our wages within 24 hours of negotiations doesn't add up.

That and I think he'll see us as a possible stepping stone. He's young enough to still make plenty money in his career and coming to us is a better move for his long term goals rather than staying in Genoa's reserves.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Back on Topic.

Fee agreed with Genoa.

Milinkovic has NOT said no to the terms we have offered as of yet.

Deal is NOT dead as of yet.

I was just beginning to accept we lost him. Cheers Jmbo :sad:

5 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Fake tit attention seekers, can’t be arsed with them.  

Wait till the "I LOVE SCOTLAND" bikini fillers are released :pimp2:

Phil D. Corners

I remember another player that requested A ridiculous wage during a contract renewal process.

And Zalukas became a cup winning captain. 

Ie: It’s not the first time this has happened. 

Hope your right daza cos as off late last night I was told it was definitely off. He was asking for the same cash as the top earners ie Berra and Lafferty. That’s not gonna happen. They’re both established experienced and proven international players.

He does have plenty potential though but not at that kind of salary. Fwiw I still believe we will see Naismith back and a few players go who we probably don’t want or expect to go. Nothing certain but the squad is very big all of a sudden with more to come. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Lafferty and Souttar still at the club end of August. I hope I’m wrong but there has to be money freed up from somewhere to sustain a squad that we currently have and to get Naismith and Demi Mitchell back plus a centre back and goalkeeper. 

Edited by jayjay

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, jayjay said:

Hope your right daza cos as off late last night I was told it was definitely off. He was asking for the same cash as the top earners ie Berra and Lafferty. That’s not gonna happen. They’re both established experienced and proven international players.

He does have plenty potential though but not at that kind of salary. Fwiw I still believe we will see Naismith back and a few players go who we probably don’t want or expect to go. Nothing certain but the squad is very big all of a sudden with more to come. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we start the season with Lafferty and Souttar still at the club. I hope I’m wrong but there has to be money freed up from somewhere to sustain a squad that wee currently have and to get Naismith and Demi Mitchell back plus a centre back and goalkeeper. 

Sustain the squad we currently have? 9 have came in and 9 have gone out add to that goncalves walker Stockton Nowak grezlek and noring going in January while only amankwaa came in permanently 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Could be. Journo's also like to stir things. It's about 65/35 in our favour I believe.

Sounds promising. 

Like e wry deal if a championship club throws £10k at him we're in trouble 

14 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sustain the squad we currently have? 9 have came in and 9 have gone out add to that goncalves walker Stockton Nowak grezlek and noring going in January while only amankwaa came in permanently 

The squad as it stands just now is still too big. I expect Martin and Sammon will definitely go. I expect to see guys like McDonald, Brandon, Moore,Irving,Henderson probably all go on loan. Even at that. We still want Naismith and The Czech striker. That gives us 5 strikers. Now in a team that only plays 1 up front most of the time thats too many. Even if we play 2 up front ideally 4 competing for 2 places is what most clubs need. We will have 8 central midfielders in the first team squad. That’s also too many. Which is why we might see Cowie and Callachan moves on. Like I said I hope I’m wrong but I’ve a suspicion Lafferty won’t be here come the end of the Window and a good offer for Souttar would probably be accepted too. It’s not based on anything factual just balancing books. 

Don't get me wrong if we do keep everyone it’s a very strong squad to be heading into the season with and I’d be delighted with that. 

Edited by jayjay

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, jayjay said:

The squad as it stands just now is still too big. I expect Martin and Sammon will definitely go. I expect to see guys like McDonald, Brandon, Moore,Irving,Henderson probably all go on loan. Even at that. We still want Naismith and The Czech striker. That gives us 5 strikers. Now in a team that only plays 1 up front most of the time thats too many. Even if we play 2 up front ideally 4 competing for 2 places is what most clubs need. We will have 8 central midfielders in the first team squad. That’s also too many. Which is why we might see Cowie and Callachan moves on. Like I said I hope I’m wrong but I’ve a suspicion Lafferty won’t be here come the end of the Window and a good offer for Souttar would probably be accepted too. It’s not based on anything factual just balancing books. 

Don't get me wrong if we do keep everyone it’s a very strong squad to be heading into the season with and I’d be delighted with that. 

Agree with you about sammon Cowie Callaghan and Martin and also sending youngsters out on loan but in terms of numbers our squad not as big as some thing when consider players left in January aswell as players left since end of season! We got decent money for walker and goncalves so have basically only been signing players on wages in my opinion  so can't be short of a bob or two

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree with you about sammon Cowie Callaghan and Martin and also sending youngsters out on loan but in terms of numbers our squad not as big as some thing when consider players left in January aswell as players left since end of season! We got decent money for walker and goncalves so have basically only been signing players on wages in my opinion  so can't be short of a bob or two

The Walker cash was used on Naismith loan deal.. The Isma cash would have been pumped into the stand. Remember there’s a 1 million pound pitch being laid too. It all adds up. Listen I hope I’m wrong, I’m just putting 2 and 2 together and I may be coming up with 5. We’re bringing a lot or players in with basically no movement outwards. That’s standard when trying to sell season books. When the season books are all sold etc that’s when the players start to head outwards. Every club does it not just us. 

Edited by jayjay

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, jayjay said:

The Walker cash was used on Naismith loan deal.. The Isma cash would have been pumped into the stand. Remember there’s a 1 million pound pitch being laid too. It all adds up. Listen I hope I’m wrong, I’m just putting 2 and 2 together and I may be coming up with 5. We’re bringing a lot or players in with basically no movement outwards. That’s standard when trying to sell season books. When the season books are all sold etc that’s when the players start to head outwards. Every club does it not just us. 

What do you mean little going out? We've brought in 9 so far and 9 have went out! In January 6 went out permanent and one came in permanent 

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What do you mean little going out? We've brought in 9 so far and 9 have went out! In January 6 went out permanent and one came in permanent 

Sammon, Smith came back too. The young lads broke through in December/January and they’re now 1st team players. That’s why the club was fine to let them go. Nowak was never quoted. grezlak was very rarely quoted as was Stockton. I’m not arguing with you. It’s all about opinions. My view is that players will be leaving to balance the books and it wouldn’t surprise me if Lafferty and Souttar were 2 Of them alongside Sammon and Martin. Now what I have and continually will say is that I hope I’m wrong regarding those 2. 

Clerry Jambo
47 minutes ago, jayjay said:

He does have plenty potential though but not at that kind of salary. Fwiw I still believe we will see Naismith back and a few players go who we probably don’t want or expect to go. Nothing certain but the squad is very big all of a sudden with more to come. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Lafferty and Souttar still at the club end of August. I hope I’m wrong but there has to be money freed up from somewhere to sustain a squad that we currently have and to get Naismith and Demi Mitchell back plus a centre back and goalkeeper. 

Must agree JayJay, especially your last point about players he has been quoted as saying he wants back.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, jayjay said:

Sammon, Smith came back too. The young lads broke through in December/January and they’re now 1st team players. That’s why the club was fine to let them go. Nowak was never quoted. grezlak was very rarely quoted as was Stockton. I’m not arguing with you. It’s all about opinions. My view is that players will be leaving to balance the books and it wouldn’t surprise me if Lafferty and Souttar were 2 Of them alongside Sammon and Martin. Now what I have and continually will say is that I hope I’m wrong regarding those 2. 

Not arguing with you at all mate , always respect your views on here ! All I'm saying is our squad not as big as some think when players gone out taken into account , we've basically been freeing up wages for the incomers in my opinion ! Totally agree with you about sammon and Martin need off books asap 

Perth to Paisley

Sadly Martin will sit out his contract.

Salmon will go out on loan but probably on a lesser loan arrangement that last year.

Lots of the promising 'kids' will go on  6 month loans to get game time.

Perth to Paisley

Was Lafferty"s contract a 2 year on salary X or 1 year on salary X with a 1 year option on salary Y... (X+++)..given he was trying to revive his career?

If the former,  he could stay unless there's a decent offer. If the later he's gone.....maybe even back to Grayskull.

(Sorry  for suggesting the worst case scenario!)

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

You might be right mate but negotiations have to start somewhere.

I think we’d all agree that DM does not deserve to be equal wages with those two players so we are right to say no and he has a decision to make.

We have probably just said no and if you don’t move south we will not do a deal.

At this time DM may not yet have move south so technically the deal is dead ie it isn’t on and there has been no movement. He possibly has taken 24 hours to check if he has better options.

If demands are lowered then there is still a deal to be done, if not he’s not worth what they are on so everybody moves on and DM is stuck at Genoa or needing another club to come in.

Im guessing any other interest elsewhere if there is any is at very early stages so it’s a risk for DM at the moment if he really wants to leave Genoa - which it appears is his and Genoa’s desired outcome 

Edited by Jammy T

4 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Was Lafferty"s contract a 2 year on salary X or 1 year on salary X with a 1 year option on salary Y... (X+++)..given he was trying to revive his career?

If the former,  he could stay unless there's a decent offer. If the later he's gone.....maybe even back to Grayskull.

(Sorry  for suggesting the worst case scenario!)

For at least part of last year I think Norwich were paying him monthly - boosting his monthly income - as part of his severance deal - if that has now stopped he’ll take a hefty hit on his monthly pay. Depending on the amount of his severance it’s possible that this arrangement covers his two year contract hence why we haven’t extended it yet because he knows there will be a big drop in wages and he’s happy being in the shop window for a season or (hopefully) two.

9 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

You might be right mate but negotiations have to start somewhere.

I think we’d all agree that DM does not deserve to be equal wages with those two players so we are right to say no and he has a decision to make.

We have probably just said no and if you don’t move south we will not do a deal.

At this time DM may not yet have move south so technically the deal is dead ie it isn’t on and there has been no movement. He possibly has taken 24 hours to check if he has better options.

If demands are lowered then there is still a deal to be done, if not he’s not worth what they are on so everybody moves on and DM is stuck at Genoa or needing another club to come in.

Im guessing any other interest elsewhere if there is any is at very early stages so it’s a risk for DM at the moment if he really wants to leave Genoa - which it appears is his and Genoa’s desired outcome 

Yep absolutely. There is always the chance of DM lowering it and approaching us but from what I’m told we have left the table. So it will really be up to him to revive it and he’ll have to hope the club want to revive it and haven’t earmarked the fee to go elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

For at least part of last year I think Norwich were paying him monthly - boosting his monthly income - as part of his severance deal - if that has now stopped he’ll take a hefty hit on his monthly pay. Depending on the amount of his severance it’s possible that this arrangement covers his two year contract hence why we haven’t extended it yet because he knows there will be a big drop in wages and he’s happy being in the shop window for a season or (hopefully) two.

Fairly accurate assessment Jammy I’d imagine 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

If that's true and Norwich were paying him monthly and that's now finished he'll be away then because there's no way we will be able to afford him if that was case 

kingantti1874

Why would Norwich not not be paying him when he's under contract to them for another year. 

He either comes here and we pay part of his salary, or he sits in the stand and Norwich pay all of it

Perth to Paisley

Even worse if it's a 1+1 contract there wouldn't be a transfer fee (Sorry for going off topic!)

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why would Norwich not not be paying him when he's under contract to them for another year. 

He either comes here and we pay part of his salary, or he sits in the stand and Norwich pay all of it

They were talking about lafferty not Naismith 

portobellojambo1
39 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Whatever people think of the players who have come in, and as always there will be a multitude of opinions, the above which you say would surprise you would I think really hurt a large part of the support. There is no point in bringing in a load of players in the hope of creating a better first 11 then releasing two of the existing mainstays of that first team, it would be a huge negative rather than any sort of positive. As for balancing the books, I'm not convinced we are bringing in as many as we have on the basis we would then hope to get rid of a couple of the existing much better players, it just doesn't make sense whatsoever. I'd hope the club did learn an awful lot about how to work the players in/players out bit following the calamity after Callum Paterson got injured against Kilmarnock, and a proposed deal to an EPL club fell through, and without having that money banked we were already looking at players to come in. When Paterson then got injured, panic set in and a group of players were brought in after sitting watching a video and were dumped on Cathro without him knowing who the feck they were. This time round I hope we are bringing in these players because plenty of thought has gone into it and without any need to then release the better players, The way to do business is to release players first, find out how much money you then have and enter the transfer market for purchases. I'm not convinced we would have even gone for the players we have so far if the club didn't know there was money on hand to allow it to be done that way.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Whatever people think of the players who have come in, and as always there will be a multitude of opinions, the above which you say would surprise you would I think really hurt a large part of the support. There is no point in bringing in a load of players in the hope of creating a better first 11 then releasing two of the existing mainstays of that first team, it would be a huge negative rather than any sort of positive. As for balancing the books, I'm not convinced we are bringing in as many as we have on the basis we would then hope to get rid of a couple of the existing much better players, it just doesn't make sense whatsoever. I'd hope the club did learn an awful lot about how to work the players in/players out bit following the calamity after Callum Paterson got injured against Kilmarnock, and a proposed deal to an EPL club fell through, and without having that money banked we were already looking at players to come in. When Paterson then got injured, panic set in and a group of players were brought in after sitting watching a video and were dumped on Cathro without him knowing who the feck they were. This time round I hope we are bringing in these players because plenty of thought has gone into it and without any need to then release the better players, The way to do business is to release players first, find out how much money you then have and enter the transfer market for purchases. I'm not convinced we would have even gone for the players we have so far if the club didn't know there was money on hand to allow it to be done that way.

Agree with all of that, 9 players have came in so far this close season , 9 have gone out added to the 6 who left in January so as far as a can see we've got rid of players, banked some transfer fees and freed up wages 

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree with all of that, 9 players have came in so far this close season , 9 have gone out added to the 6 who left in January so as far as a can see we've got rid of players, banked some transfer fees and freed up wages 

Who’s the 9 that have gone out this close season justbout of curiosity. 

Hamilton

Buaben

and  I’m stuck with the rest obviously the loan players. 

Edited by jayjay

15 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Agree and it comes back to the fixation these days with being a “selling club”.

Fans aren’t interested in that. They want a successful team of their own. I know the reality of football and any players who shine for Hearts will attract attention and a decent fee.

But we should fight tooth and nail to keep our best until it’s beyond our capabilities. Our business should be set up to keep our best too when a group of quality players land at our door after proving themselves. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
17 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Who’s the 9 that have gone out this close season justbout of curiosity. 

Hamilton

Buaben

and  I’m stuck with the rest obviously the loan players. 

Hamilton Buaben Randall todorov gajda Paton beith Adoa McLaughlin.

Obviously some of them didn't play first team but it's still a wage freed up and the likes of burns and mulraney won't be on big wage I'd imagine 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Since last season we've permanently signed berra , Stockton, grzelak, laffertt, Smith, Callaghan, amankwaa, MacLean, ikpeazu, burns, mulraney, Lee, garuccio, zlamal, Edwards and bozamic.

Loans Smith brown , Randall, McLaughlin, Milnkovic, Mitchell, naismith and adao.

Left club Paterson, king , Reilly, rherras, sowah, struna, choulay , tziolis, avionitis, bikey, oshaniwa, kitchen, Nicholson, Johnsen, McGhee, walker , grzelak, Stockton, Nowak, goncalves , noring , Buaben , Randall, todorov , gajda, Paton, beith , Hamilton, Adoa, McLaughlin .

Moral of story is we've let far many go than came in so the having a big squad is a nonsense in my opinion, we can't keep stripping first team squad and still expect to compete 

Edited by Selkirkhmfc1874

scott herbertson
8 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

It would indeed be a superb post - if it wasn't such a pile of utter humbug.

Sadj's post could hardly have sounded more reasonable. He wrote: "Imo they are because people are passionate about the club and all see differently the position of the club or expectations are different. Negative and positive". Eureka!

Except in literally his very post before that, he said: "The comment was treated the way it deserved to be for its negative crap. Another thing that ruins this place".

'Negative crap' - according to him. Apparently, he is the sole arbiter on whether something is 'negative' or not - and what is that based on? His opinion. The very thing he harangues me for. 

As the thread continued, he went on not just to backtrack, but to outright lie about his use of "everyone's favourite poster" - instead of just holding his hands up and admitting, no big deal, but he'd messed up there. This is the very same sadj who last night, called me 'condescending' for using the phrase "btw". I'll repeat that: he called me 'condescending' for writing "btw". That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen online. 

Sadj, rightly in my view, is also unhappy about the extent to which people's views on anything to do with Hearts are informed by their prior prejudices: ie. they fit facts around preconceived opinions. Yet strangely, he only complains when (in his opinion; or rather, in his labelling), 'negative' posters do that; he never, ever does when equally extreme (in my opinion) 'positive' posters who think the sun shines out of the owner and manager's backsides do. One rule for some, another for everyone else.

Not only that - but what happened when my view on Levein shifted? I was set upon... for the crime of my opinion changing. That summed the whole thing up for me: despite others naturally feeling a good deal happier when we beat Hibs, despite it being obvious that that win would've shifted the status quo in how the club viewed Levein's position too. 

People who complain about fixed, unbending stances don't practice what they preach one teeny tiny bit. They're much, much more interested in ganging up on others. And that's the problem with this place: wee gangs who roam around the board, and don't act in good faith in any way.

I'm sure that's all right, but as I wasn't referring to any other post than the one I was referring to it's not really relevant.

I should have highlighted the bit I was referring to though, rather than speak about the whole post, so apologies if it seemed I was endorsing any personal criticism.

In the cases of both Adao and DM the club has never publicly stated they are pulling out of any deal. It is the media who picks up on it and it’s seen to be the case because the club don’t deny it. Personally, I believe that as far as the club goes neither deal is “dead” and I could see both of them back. What is clear is no one really knows what is happening, look at the new Aussie, no one had a sniff at that and suddenly scarf above head. 

Edited by ericb

I for one am reasonably happy the 'deal' has fallen through, he is a player who doesn't turn up more times than he does and we were thinking of paying for him ? No, better Templeton than him at least he would give it a go every week.

47 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Agree and it comes back to the fixation these days with being a “selling club”.

Fans aren’t interested in that. They want a successful team of their own. I know the reality of football and any players who shine for Hearts will attract attention and a decent fee.

But we should fight tooth and nail to keep our best until it’s beyond our capabilities. Our business should be set up to keep our best too when a group of quality players land at our door after proving themselves. 

This is the way it should be.

Football is about winning trophies. Everything else is incidental. We should not be actively promoting ourselves as a selling club. We should be a club who have designs on challenging for the title and qualifying for European football every year. If top players have to move on it should be after they have achieved something tangible at Hearts.

Otherwise why are we bothering at all ?

3 minutes ago, ericb said:

In the cases of both Adao and DM the club has never publicly stated they are pulling out of any deal. It is the media who picks up on it and it seen to be the case because the club don’t deny it. Personally, I believe that as far as the club goes neither deal is “dead” and I could see both of them back. What is clear is no one really knows what is happening, look at the new Aussie, no one had a sniff at that and suddenly scarf above head. 

Not too long ago the media were getting a hard time on JKB.

If  a Hibsman (or any other media outlet) article was "good news" for HMFC it was lauded on here and taken to be true.

If  Hibsman (or any other media outlet) article was "bad news" for HMFC it was hammered and the attitude was that the media were not to be believed.

We seem to have slipped back into actually believing these articles as "gospel" without any input from HMFC at all.

3 minutes ago, ericb said:

In the cases of both Adao and DM the club has never publicly stated they are pulling out of any deal. It is the media who picks up on it and it’s seen to be the case because the club don’t deny it. Personally, I believe that as far as the club goes neither deal is “dead” and I could see both of them back. What is clear is no one really knows what is happening, look at the new Aussie, no one had a sniff at that and suddenly scarf above head. 

Agree with this except I don't think we'll see Adao back given the latest Aussie signing.  

If...and I mean If this deal is off, maybe we should get Templeton in on a free and use the money saved on getting Mulumbu in from Kilmarnock (he could be the DM we need).

Probably no chance, as I'd imagine he will be EFL Championship bound.

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

This is the way it should be.

Football is about winning trophies. Everything else is incidental. We should not be actively promoting ourselves as a selling club. We should be a club who have designs on challenging for the title and qualifying for European football every year. If top players have to move on it should be after they have achieved something tangible at Hearts.

Otherwise why are we bothering at all ?

There's probably 6 clubs in the world who aren't selling clubs...That's reality. 

What we have stated is we want to develop talent so we reduce our spend on players and create a profitable model where there's always a player ready to step up when another is sold. We aren't far from starting to see this in practice. For now we have bought a decent squad. If clubs offer us money for a player we will consider the offer that doesn't mean everytime a club waves a few tenners at us we'll sell. We will sell if its beneficial to us. That's the real world no point pretending otherwise. 

At least we recognise that and are trying to fill the gaps with a serious development plan.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If if Lafferty is sold we will be in a position to do so that BENEFITS Hearts. 

I am very relaxed if he leaves it will not be to our detriment