Milinkovic signs for Hull ( updated )

Section Q

Punks No Deid
38 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Not much point playing the laddie when he's not fit. Full pre season this year though so he will be available a lot more often I expect. 

CL stated he was keeping him under wraps until fit but was excited at the prospect of playing him when fully up to speed. Unfortunately he picked up knocks so that, along with no proper or full pre/season meant he only played in fits n starts. When he was 100% he caused problems to the best teams n players in our league. If we get this over the line n Skinny Dave gets a proper pre-season under his belt I reckon he will make us a serious n exciting attacking threat 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Morgan

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

We need to get a song about Davie the Serb hating the Croats .

He's French

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Skinnys agent doing the agent thing to get him and his client the best deal he can.

3 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

We need to get a song about Davie the Serb hating the Croats .

He’s French.

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

This is the original 'article' it is quoting.  I'm dubious about its veracity based on how it looks and a quick google.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-hearts-milinkovic-niente-accordo-2-club-inglesi-alla-finestra-1124840

Cheers, they speak a lot of Tom Kite most of the time.

7 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

Stay a year and earn a bigger move Skinny lad.  Reading are shite. 

Or as a proper Hearts supporter would say....

Stay at Hearts and win a trophy.

42 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's French

OK, so a song about Davie the Frog hates the English, and isn't too keen on Croats given his Serbian heritage. And as a Franco-Serb, he particularly hates Anglo-Croats.  Over to the singing section for this one!

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Or as a proper Hearts supporter would say....

Stay at Hearts and win a trophy.

He earns a bigger move we make lots of money.  Chances of us winning a trophy with Celtic in the competitions are extremely minimal and it won’t be what will entice him.  Getting used to British football and shop windowing him after a good season is.  But we both know that. 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, RobNox said:

OK, so a song about Davie the Frog hates the English, and isn't too keen on Croats given his Serbian heritage. And as a Franco-Serb, he particularly hates Anglo-Croats.  Over to the singing section for this one!

:laugh: nice

Edited by Smithee

6 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

He earns a bigger move we make lots of money.  Chances of us winning a trophy with Celtic in the competitions are extremely minimal and it won’t be what will entice him.  Getting used to British football and shop windowing him after a good season is.  But we both know that. 

Oh dear. Lets all give up now shall we.

Not sure why I even engaged with you. Once bitten etc....

troonmaroon
35 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

So we've not agreed a fee?

We've agreed a fee/deal with Genoa but DM/ agent are not happy with terms we've offered re wage/ package.

Not sure the Reading connection but I'm hoping they're just playing for a slightly increased offer from us... 

Famous 1874

Slightly jumping ahead of ship here and just say that we get Naismith back. How are we going to setup formation wise do you reckon? 

Just now, Ali Lawrie said:

Slightly jumping ahead of ship here and just say that we get Naismith back. How are we going to setup formation wise do you reckon? 

Was thinking the same , looking good Re me thinks 

5 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

but DM/ agent are not happy with terms we've offered re wage/ package.

You sure about that??

Famous 1874
Just now, jambo1961 said:

Was thinking the same , looking good Re me thinks 

Think we’ll have to wait till the pre season games before we get an idea of our shape and structure. Next season we’ll have options to tweak formation in game, to give us a plan b which we lacked last season. 

9 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

We've agreed a fee/deal with Genoa but DM/ agent are not happy with terms we've offered re wage/ package.

Not sure the Reading connection but I'm hoping they're just playing for a slightly increased offer from us... 

Be modeling that classy new kit of ours by Friday!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
7 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

I seems like all the ITK'ers are fairly positive about this happening. I'll say it's already done. Milinkovic will be preparing to fly to Edinburgh for pre-season where the deal will be rubber-stamped

The curse of the modern football fan.

We have not even got Skinny through the door yet and already a couple of 'experts' on here are debating how much we can sell him on for.

What happened to putting a decent team on the park and winning trophies ?

56 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

:greggy:

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Oh dear. Lets all give up now shall we.

Not sure why I even engaged with you. Once bitten etc....

You are starting to go from a very sound poster to fancying yourself just a wee but too much Notts. 

1 hour ago, troonmaroon said:

I don’t think Levein would spend as long as he has negotiating a fee with Genoa if personal terms will be an issue. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

I don’t think Levein would spend as long as he has negotiating a fee with Genoa if personal terms will be an issue. 

How long did he spend negotiating with Genoa? Anyway, could be that Milinkovic now has other offers to consider ir use to try and up Hearts terms, such is football. 

Escobar PHM
37 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How long did he spend negotiating with Genoa? Anyway, could be that Milinkovic now has other offers to consider ir use to try and up Hearts terms, such is football. 

I think the point is, if there is serious interest from another club and its turning his head to the extent he is trying(through his agent) to up the ante, then he can take all the "I love Hearts, I hate Hibs, thank you Jambos' bullshit and shove it up his arse. He's good, potentially but not yet brilliant, so if its about using other supposed interest to screw us for more money that we think he is worth he can GTF.

Having said that I think he'll sign this week and be at training by Monday at the latest.

People can do two that mugs at once.

we’d only have spent time with Genoa I’d ‘an Agent’ had been sounding out DM re wages etc beforehand or at least in parallel 

johnking123

Levein will not take to kindly if the player and agent have moved the goalposts wages wise. If this is true. Levein will walk away very quickly from deal.

Geoff the Mince
8 hours ago, RobNox said:

:laugh:  Brilliant 

Yeah i'll leave it to the young lads . 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

And it's hubz who he hates too.

Imagine if they sign an Anglo-Croat - he'll go nanners!

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Imagine if they sign an Anglo-Croat - he'll go nanners!

That I'd like to see :laugh:

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Naismith also would be delightful. Hopefully get them both but no way will he score more than Milinkovic, provided they both have a similar amount of game time.

We'll see. ;)

Aye he will. 

27 for Naismith

23 for Milinkovic 

Both way behind the big man who will hit 45?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Aye he will. 

27 for Naismith

23 for Milinkovic 

Both way behind the big man who will hit 45?

I'd grudgingly accept that although all 3 could possibly break the 100 mark. :jjyay:

• redm changed the title to Fee agreed for Milinkovic?

Championship teams probably waited to see if we could negotiate a deal,

Seen that we can afford it and realised that they can blow us out the water without even trying.

Hopefully Dave wants to be back at Hearts, if not we push forward.