Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

I just had a look and it's still there, but for how long. If I were you lot I would go look before they take it down. 

Go on you bunch of scaredy cats, live on the edge for a bit. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

12 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I wanted to know. Whats with this not wanting to know?

I know something you lot don't. Why don't you lot want to know?

And you've said this over and over again but have never said what it is. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

And you've said this over and over again but have never said what it is. 

Go look. There is a racist so you won't be disappointed. 

A shout out to Lucy brown. I'm sure she didn't know that she was going to get what she got, however, well played. 

14 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Lucy brown

Aaaaawwww! They finally did it! :wub:

0D7E7E8D-381D-482F-AE9E-176D3FDD307B.jpeg

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Having a look is so much worth the effort just to watch him squirm. He starts out incredulous and then it slowly dawns on him that he is ******. As I said, garden path heavy object, and he thought he had the baseball bat. ******* outstanding.  

Nothing however prepared me for when he waved the bit of paper at the end. I've got this and nothing else matters. Splat. I slid of my chair. 

Edited by niblick1874

Just found it on youtube.

Standard stuff from Yaxley Lennon or whatever character he wants to play this week. Has someone planted in the journalist group who are looking into him, she secretly records the main interviewer in a pub after a few drinks where he says he's got more in common than he realised with Lennon (he said he was Irish scum), seemed to be some comments about some guy and he asked "is he a woofter" 

There's a few other things - but jist of what happens is Lennon shows clips and then accuses him of being homophobic, anti Irish etc and speaks in such a machine gun style a conversation/debate is impossible. 

The interviewer was trying to examine if Lennon had sent a text threatening the mole who had taken the undercover video. Lennon uses that as his main point to prove it's all fake (no sh*t - it's all a set up).

He then leaves without completing the interview and plays the victim card. 

17 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Just found it on youtube.

Standard stuff from Yaxley Lennon or whatever character he wants to play this week. Has someone planted in the journalist group who are looking into him, she secretly records the main interviewer in a pub after a few drinks where he says he's got more in common than he realised with Lennon (he said he was Irish scum), seemed to be some comments about some guy and he asked "is he a woofter" 

There's a few other things - but jist of what happens is Lennon shows clips and then accuses him of being homophobic, anti Irish etc and speaks in such a machine gun style a conversation/debate is impossible. 

The interviewer was trying to examine if Lennon had sent a text threatening the mole who had taken the undercover video. Lennon uses that as his main point to prove it's all fake (no sh*t - it's all a set up).

He then leaves without completing the interview and plays the victim card. 

Post it on here. Let everyone make their own mind up.

3 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

Go look. There is a racist so you won't be disappointed. 

Do think TR isn't racist or bigoted, nibs? You probably think Donald Trump is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Jesus wasn't white, btw, sorry to break that to you. 

On this , "post it here, so we can make up our own minds" you just asked above. Practice what you preach, or do you think that's not a good idea?

SpruceBringsteen

Going to be very hard for him to convince simpletons to pay his non elitist 350k mortgage.

Shame.

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

9 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

I wanted to know. Whats with this not wanting to know?

I know something you lot don't. Why don't you lot want to know?

Because you are a conspiracy aficionado whose credibility is only marginally higher than Maybot.

Welcome back.

Edited by Jamboelite

There will be some absolute dafties who will see this video and fall for the Tommy is being persecuted by the establishment idea. 

Here’s a summary again - 

He’s made a video about a Panorama investigation where he’s deliberately planted false information then claimed that the false information he planted would have destroyed him.

Beyond parody - the guy is a melt and incredible how gullible his followers are.

Edited by Mysterion

Nibs knows something we don't. That is, unless you actually read the article posted announcing he was being removed from Facebook. You know. In the very first post made breaking the news. 

:pleasing: to see the little rodent-faced parasite struggling. After his little publicity stunt at the expense of our club I wish nothing but the worse for the ***t. Hopefully YouTube will follow suit.

Very bad day and very bad news for him, which is very :pleasing: indeed.

I agree with Robinson on Islam as the facts speak for themselves that it's a dangerous medieval cult of death,  subjugation and hate which should be restricted and monitored in any free society. That doesn't mean that I support him directly or think he's a good guy. I don't know enough about him to make that judgement and neither does anyone here or these outlets. Would an anti Catholic receive this treatment?  Of course not.  

17 hours ago, The Brow said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-video-drugs-cocaine-islam-far-right-israel-palestine-edl-a8776991.html

Little ****** who drives a car? 

Not racist. Hmm. 

Hes a ****ing arsehole. 

Look at the state of some of the people in the picture gallery.

Geoff the Mince
5 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Just a salient reminder today of why Robinson should not be silenced.If these were Scottish victims would we be so admonishing on Robinson?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-47388060

My biggest problem with Robinson is the influence he has on the knuckle draggers who follow him .

Usually a bunch of drunk neds and bigots .

Saying that he has been correct on several issues .

39 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

My biggest problem with Robinson is the influence he has on the knuckle draggers who follow him .

Usually a bunch of drunk neds and bigots .

Saying that he has been correct on several issues .

He may well be correct on some issues. Depends what ones we are talking about, but the issue for me is that he isn’t doing what he is doing for any good or noble reasons, and his stirring up of hatred by attaching himself populist issues and fears only escalate tensions and mistrust. He is in this for money, and he is smart enough to realise that he can get it by being the male Katy Hopkins. There are a LOT of stupid people around, and it’s easier to prey on their fears and prejudices, as opposed actively trying to campaign and work for better integration and cooperation between communities. It’s also a lot more profitable. 

These same actions make any healthy debate almost impossible, and just adds to the problems.

He’s making money by exploiting hatred and ignorance, and he doesn’t care who gets hurt of the back of his actions. 

Geoff the Mince
8 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

He may well be correct on some issues. Depends what ones we are talking about, but the issue for me is that he isn’t doing what he is doing for any good or noble reasons, and his stirring up of hatred by attaching himself populist issues and fears only escalate tensions and mistrust. He is in this for money, and he is smart enough to realise that he can get it by being the male Katy Hopkins. There are a LOT of stupid people around, and it’s easier to prey on their fears and prejudices, as opposed actively trying to campaign and work for better integration and cooperation between communities. It’s also a lot more profitable. 

These same actions make any healthy debate almost impossible, and just adds to the problems.

He’s making money by exploiting hatred and ignorance, and he doesn’t care who gets hurt of the back of his actions. 

I agree , he's made a lot of money peddling his pish and brainwashing his followers .

When I said he was right on a few things I should of clarified that I was talking about the Rotherham cover up 

and  a certain group in Luton .

Nothing changes. 

Performing seals that have been told by their Jean Brodie handlers that they are so special and therefor have a right to decide  who gets to have free speech and who does not. Nasty.

Why the go look? Is it now OK on here to post a link to something that has swear words throughout?

Other than going after Tommy Robinson, It  is not about him. It is about the MSM and their handlers who are mentioned throughout. 

He does ask a very pertinent question about the statue at the end that hints at what is really going on. ******* monsters from top to bottom. 

Edited by niblick1874

37 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I agree , he's made a lot of money peddling his pish and brainwashing his followers .

When I said he was right on a few things I should of clarified that I was talking about the Rotherham cover up 

and  a certain group in Luton .

Yeah, stands to reason he’d know about what was going on in Luton more than I would. So I can’t really comment. Agree about Rotherham. Fair enough.

BawJaws back at it again last night.

Protesting a legal charge of intimidation against him by...........turning up at the house of one of the dozens of people who are funding the legal case at 11pm, banging on the doors and windows and challenging the guy.

In other words, more intimidation.

Police were called, told him to sling his hook, only for the cretin to return at 5am and carry on shouting and yelling and pounding on the door.

Bloke needs locking up. He's not right in the head.

Harry Potter
14 minutes ago, Cade said:

BawJaws back at it again last night.

Protesting a legal charge of intimidation against him by...........turning up at the house of one of the dozens of people who are funding the legal case at 11pm, banging on the doors and windows and challenging the guy.

In other words, more intimidation.

Police were called, told him to sling his hook, only for the cretin to return at 5am and carry on shouting and yelling and pounding on the door.

Bloke needs locking up. He's not right in the head.

Lucky if he got 5 hours sleep, 

On 27/02/2019 at 19:03, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

For the hard of hearing - those of you backing Yaxley-Lennon are doing nothing more than helping a total ned buy a new gaffe

I remember when I was a newletter subscriber to one of his former outlets *shudder*, it was constant constant "I need your help!" and "We need your donations!". The plan at the time was to build a studio which would have cost an absolute fortune to build and then add in constant running costs. They had a massive prolonged fundraising and sign-up effort but the studio never happened and the money was never returned to the donators.

I wonder where it went.

Edited by peter_hmfc

On 27/02/2019 at 19:03, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

For the hard of hearing - those of you backing Yaxley-Lennon are doing nothing more than helping a total ned buy a new gaffe

Found this as well:

He's essentially funded by Jews. This means he can do the dirty work for them without their reputation being damaged and also means they can tap into the British nationalism crowd. The average working Brit won't care what a Philadelphia thinktank says but they'll hang on every word of a seeming "average guy".

It's quite clever I'll admit. Vile and manipulative, but clever. Unfortunately Tommy Robinsons supporters are far FAR to moronic to realise it.

Edited by peter_hmfc

GlasgoJambo
5 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Found this as well:

He's essentially funded by Jews. This means he can do the dirty work for them without their reputation being damaged and also means they can tap into the British nationalism crowd. The average working Brit won't care what a Philadelphia thinktank says but they'll hang on every word of a seeming "average guy".

It's quite clever I'll admit. Vile and manipulative, but clever. Unfortunately Tommy Robinsons supporters are far FAR to moronic to realise it.

Nazi Zionist 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Nazi Zionist 

Is there any other kind?

Governor Tarkin
On 05/03/2019 at 20:19, Harry Potter said:

Lucky if he got 5 hours sleep, 

:rofl:

Unknown user
6 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Found this as well:

This is an angle I've thought about a fair bit. The Israeli state have vast money and technological resources at their disposal, and with the backing of the most powerful country on earth they pretty much answer to no one and act with impunity. 

Is it that much of a stretch to suspect there could be anti islam programs funded and directed by their agencies, both in the real world and online? Is it so crazy to think that the easily wound up are maybe being wound up by rich and powerful enemies of Islam?

Even on here I've seen threads turned from being about islam to "the Jews are being repressed" by a one topic poster I'm suspicious of, quick to link to skewed sources, cites lists of people who've said anything negative about Israel as proof of anti semitism, apparently not particularly interested in Hearts, etc.

I'd be very surprised if there weren't shenanigans going on.

Edited by Smithee

GlasgoJambo
40 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This is an angle I've thought about a fair bit. The Israeli state have vast money and technological resources at their disposal, and with the backing of the most powerful country on earth they pretty much answer to no one and act with impunity. 

Is it that much of a stretch to suspect there could be anti islam programs funded and directed by their agencies, both in the real world and online? Is it so crazy to think that the easily wound up are maybe being wound up by rich and powerful enemies of Islam?

Even on here I've seen threads turned from being about islam to "the Jews are being repressed" by a one topic poster I'm suspicious of, quick to link to skewed sources, cites lists of people who've said anything negative about Israel as proof of anti semitism, apparently not particularly interested in Hearts, etc.

Alt-right have been saying this for a good few years now

:look:

Unknown user
18 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Alt-right have been saying this for a good few years now

:look:

:laugh: Well yeah, kind of, there's possibly a bit less caring about islam persecution and a bit more hatred of Judaism involved though

On 07/03/2019 at 09:16, Smithee said:

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson are both funded by Zionists.  

On 07/03/2019 at 09:16, Smithee said:

If you have a twitter account just search his name  - he's been shredded by the Labour party. He has humiliated himself and is reaping what he sowed. 

As for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon - who cares ? He's just a reinvention of the NF. 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If you have a twitter account just search his name  - he's been shredded by the Labour party. He has humiliated himself and is reaping what he sowed. 

As for Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon - who cares ? He's just a reinvention of the NF. 

Not who I have in mind, the guy you speak of isn't a one topic poster, he's a supreme expert on every subject known to man!

Edited by Smithee

Just now, Smithee said:

Not who I have in mind, the guy you speak of isn't a one topic poster, he's a supreme expert on every subject known to ban!

? , Sorry ,  I misread your post.

Bridge of Djoum
10 hours ago, Smithee said:

Not who I have in mind, the guy you speak of isn't a one topic poster, he's a supreme expert on every subject known to man!

We are a select bunch.

In the last week he’s been notified that he’s got 2 court cases against him.

Hopefully that’ll chew up quite a lot of his funds. 

He he also turned up at a journalists house at 11pm and 5am screaming like a bairn and threatened to share journalists addresses. Basically - spent his time acting like a bully/thug. 

His supporters are are really gullible or pretty thick... probably both. 

• 3 months later...
peter_hmfc

"Patriot"-thug, convicted fraudster, identity-thief and career-criminals two day retrial concluded today. Robinson was found guilt of contempt of court on THREE accounts.

Sentencing will be "provisionally" on the 11th of July, though this may change. He could face "up to 2 years in jail".

His supporters bus was also given a parking ticket.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-case-live-updates-result-contempt-old-bailey-court-latest-news-a8989236.html

His fans outside the court look devastated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

"Patriot"-thug, convicted fraudster, identity-thief and career-criminals two day retrial concluded today. Robinson was found guilt of contempt of court on THREE accounts.

Sentencing will be "provisionally" on the 11th of July, though this may change. He could face "up to 2 years in jail".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-case-live-updates-result-contempt-old-bailey-court-latest-news-a8989236.html

:jj:

50 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

quite the braintrust supporting him

_107766094_hi055116710.jpg