Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

drumie jambo
22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

In the shop today and a guy was in buying four season tickets. Still some demand it seems. 

Payday for some possibly.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I was in the shop today too. I bet your glad you missed me.

It’s so big I might not have spotted you. ?

John Findlay
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s so big I might not have spotted you. ?

Aye true I'm only a wee guy:pleased:.

Count at 5.30pm tonight.

Wheatfield   -    1009

Roseburn     -    1201

Main             -      744

Gorgie          -      518

Total             -    3472

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,462 sold (+65 from yesterday's figure).

Just a wee word of explanation - over the last couple of days, about 40-odd seats have gone in Section Z. I ignored that yesterday as it seemed an unusually high amount of sales in one section at this juncture and I anticipated that they might reappear today. However, they haven't, so I have now included them in the sales. So today's sales was probably more like 20 or so, with the remainder made up of the additional Section Z seats that have gone over the last few days.

Whichever way you look at it, sales have been decent during this last week.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

In the shop today and a guy was in buying four season tickets. Still some demand it seems. 

I take it the ticket office has moved over to the Main Stand as well ?

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I take it the ticket office has moved over to the Main Stand as well ?

Yes. In the MASSIVE club store. ?

Maiden Gorgie

My ST arrived today - had to change my seat as I missed the deadline but delighted. with a few mates, one of whom has a young son who is also sitting with us. Will have to watch my language!

The_razors_edge

Just been in this morning purchasing 3 Cat B ST’s (1 adult and 2 kids) as well as 2 kids kits, a small youth home top and one of the stone plaque type things. £367.50 contributed. First ST for me for 10 years and first one ever for my 2 kids. Well up for this season! 

Jaap's Sigh
7 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

Just been in this morning purchasing 3 Cat B ST’s (1 adult and 2 kids) as well as 2 kids kits, a small youth home top and one of the stone plaque type things. £367.50 contributed. First ST for me for 10 years and first one ever for my 2 kids. Well up for this season! 

Nice one! Hope everything clicks on the pitch for us and you and your kids get treated to some decent football. 

The_razors_edge
10 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Nice one! Hope everything clicks on the pitch for us and you and your kids get treated to some decent football. 

Cheers mate. I’ll take winning football above all else. If it’s decent that’ll be a bonus.

...a bit disco
23 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

:thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

I think you might have been in front of me.

Was it your wife that wanted to pay the 10p as she liked to have a Hearts bag?

Regardless, well done mate ??

The_razors_edge
5 minutes ago, El Diez said:

I think you might have been in front of me.

Was it your wife that wanted to pay the 10p as she liked to have a Hearts bag?

Regardless, well done mate ??

Yeah that was me ??

2 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

Yeah that was me ??

Yeah it looked like you were spending a fair wedge on the kids.

Nothing else for it though, eh? Bringing them up the right way ??

Enjoy the season tickets buddy. 

Count today (30th June) at 5pm.

Wheatfield   -    1008

Roseburn     -    1199

Main             -      731

Total             -    3456

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,478 sold (+16 from yesterday's figure).

On 30th June last year, the club announced that we passed 13,000 sales (including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA season tickets).  Our kickback count at the time was probably around 12,800 or so - so if our count is roughly accurate this time round, we appear to be around 350 behind where we were  at the same time last year on regular season ticket sales. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield   -    1008

Roseburn     -    1199

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,478 sold (+16 from yesterday's figure).

On 30th June last year, the club announced that we passed 13,000 sales (including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA season tickets).  Our kickback count at the time was probably around 12,800 or so - so if our count is roughly accurate this time round, we appear to be around 350 behind where we were  at the same time last year on regular season ticket sales. 

Thanks. Interesting info. ?

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield   -    1008

Roseburn     -    1199

Pretty decent considering the amount of miserable, negative shitehawks we seem to have amongst our support.

The_razors_edge
6 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Yeah it looked like you were spending a fair wedge on the kids.

Nothing else for it though, eh? Bringing them up the right way ??

Enjoy the season tickets buddy. 

Too right. Living in fife I’ll be f****d if they end up supporting someone else. 

Cheers mate ??

Get off to a good start in the friendlies and BetFred games and we could see a late surge.

Jaap's Sigh
1 hour ago, Le Chat said:

Pretty decent considering the amount of miserable, negative shitehawks we seem to have amongst our support.

Funny but unfortunately correct. 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield   -    1008

Roseburn     -    1199

Thats way way better than where I thought we would be.

lets hope for some feel good factor from the preseason games and any late signings or resignings.

heartsfc_fan
2 hours ago, JALBO said:

Wheatfield   -    1008

Roseburn     -    1199

Cheers. Interesting insight.

Also this season our hospitality suites are more complete than last season so chance we will sell more of those and actually be better off financially wise, but maybe only 250 or so less than last time.

Saint Jambo
On 6/28/2018 at 18:07, JALBO said:

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,397 sold (+14 from yesterday's figure).

Finally got around to buying my ticket this evening.

Whilst looking, I noticed that the very edge column of both ends of the Wheatfield appear to be sold. This seems highly unlikely. Do the figures for sales count these seats as sold or are they already excluded from the 15,934 available? Anyone any idea why they are unavailable?

Also noticed the large number of single seats available, often more than one spread out in a single row in otherwise very full sections of the stadium. I wonder if Hearts should change their terms and conditions to allow them to move season ticket holders seats within the same row and section? This would allow them to move people one or two seats left or right to clump together these spare seats making them much easier to sell. I know people are very attached to their seats but it seems very inefficient and potential to lose money if we are approaching capacity crowds as people either don't buy because they'd have to sit on their own or buy tickets in cheaper areas of the ground. The clearest issue this would cause is if people have seats in front/ behind their mates.

2 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Cheers. Interesting insight.

Also this season our hospitality suites are more complete than last season so chance we will sell more of those and actually be better off financially wise, but maybe only 250 or so less than last time.

Remember that season ticket prices have increased, especially for those in the main stand who were previously gold or silver, where the increase to platinum prices was staggered.  So if we end up 5% down on last season in terms of ST sales, we'll still probably end up better off financially.

25 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Finally got around to buying my ticket this evening.

Whilst looking, I noticed that the very edge column of both ends of the Wheatfield appear to be sold. This seems highly unlikely. Do the figures for sales count these seats as sold or are they already excluded from the 15,934 available? Anyone any idea why they are unavailable?

Also noticed the large number of single seats available, often more than one spread out in a single row in otherwise very full sections of the stadium. I wonder if Hearts should change their terms and conditions to allow them to move season ticket holders seats within the same row and section? This would allow them to move people one or two seats left or right to clump together these spare seats making them much easier to sell. I know people are very attached to their seats but it seems very inefficient and potential to lose money if we are approaching capacity crowds as people either don't buy because they'd have to sit on their own or buy tickets in cheaper areas of the ground. The clearest issue this would cause is if people have seats in front/ behind their mates.

When Footballfirst worked out the season ticket seating capacities based on the seat map, he excluded these seats. I guess the assumption is that the club didn't want to sell them as season tickets if there is a very slightly restricted view from them.

Saint Jambo
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

When Footballfirst worked out the season ticket seating capacities based on the seat map, he excluded these seats. I guess the assumption is that the club didn't want to sell them as season tickets if there is a very slightly restricted view from them.

Good stuff. 

23 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Ive not been following this thread. I bought my season ticket about three games from the end of last season to secure my seat for this season?

I've not received it yet. Does anyone know when they will be issued?

cheers

Thats way way better than where I thought we would be.

lets hope for some feel good factor from the preseason games and any late signings or resignings.

scott herbertson

Number28 not sure- your post was embedded in a quote from me so I have reposted it separately below so people will realise it  is a question

"Ive not been following this thread. I bought my season ticket about three games from the end of last season to secure my seat for this season?

cheers"

jambos are go!
7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Number28 not sure- your post was embedded in a quote from me so I have reposted it separately below so people will realise it  is a question

"Ive not been following this thread. I bought my season ticket about three games from the end of last season to secure my seat for this season?

cheers"

It will be added onto you existing ticket  profile and it should scan you through the turnstyles as normal.

FarmerTweedy
3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

cheers"

Assuming he means he's renewed for the same seat as last season, he almost certainly won't get a new one and will just reuse the same card.

Bob Loblaw
19 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Assuming he means he's renewed for the same seat as last season, he almost certainly won't get a new one and will just reuse the same card.

Weirdly I have renewed for the same seat but have had a new card posted out. Was really surprised to get one as there was nothing wrong with the one I had last season.

4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Weirdly I have renewed for the same seat but have had a new card posted out. Was really surprised to get one as there was nothing wrong with the one I had last season.

Me too,renewed same seat got a new card last week .

Captain Bubblebeard
4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I also got a new one sent to me (some time ago now - at least a month, I think)

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

1 hour ago, maroon66 said:

Me too,renewed same seat got a new card last week .

1 hour ago, Captain Bubblebeard said:

I also got a new one sent to me (some time ago now - at least a month, I think)

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Same seat but no new card here.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yip.  Me too. 

Bazzas right boot
On 29/06/2018 at 19:13, FarmerTweedy said:

You got a crystal ball and able to see into the future to see the final totals?

If hibs do out sell us, it's the ******s that have went in the huff that has caused it, not hibs fans. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Surely the fact that it was for last season meant there was something wrong with it? :pimp2:

It seems a bit strange everyone is different. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Hot since 86
2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Surely the fact that it was for last season meant there was something wrong with it? :pimp2:

It seems a bit strange everyone is different. 

I would imagine everyone will get a new card but they are being issued in tranches.

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

If hibs do out sell us, it's the ******s that have went in the huff that has caused it, not hibs fans. 

Aye, it'll be the Hearts fans fault for wanting to hold on to their cash and pick and choose their games after a couple of seasons of second-rate pish and definately not your beloved Hibs fans.

:lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye, it'll be the Hearts fans fault for wanting to hold on to their cash and pick and choose their games after a couple of seasons of second-rate pish and definately not your beloved Hibs fans.

:lol:

Yip, it will be the Hearts fans that never stuck by us, went in the huff-thus reducing our numbers. 

Glad we agree?

Finlay James
8 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Hibs numbers are an anomoly as the majority are based on freebies to kids etc.  The number of adult or concession season tickets will be nowhere near our figures.

For those that have went in the huff, **** them.

davemclaren
6 hours ago, Hot since 86 said:

I would imagine everyone will get a new card but they are being issued in tranches.

Not my understanding. 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Hibs numbers are an anomoly as the majority are based on freebies to kids etc.  The number of adult or concession season tickets will be nowhere near our figures.

For those that have went in the huff, **** them.

Yip. 

The best thing will be folk that haven't renewed using hibs selling more to beat the club around the head with. 

Couldn't make it up.