Levein *POLL*

davemclaren

Levein - stay or go poll  

1,335 members have voted

1. 1. Should Craig go before new season or be allowed to start the new season?

• Craig should not be manager for next season
    • Craig should be manager at the start of the new season

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/18 at 12:01

6 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

If that's the media level you understand I'd be happy to

If you would be so kind.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• Pasquale for King

• frankblack

12 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Nut mate. Face it. Your just not getting it.

Now bog off and bother someone who cares.

9 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

No I specifically said I wasn't going to be a victim. Bring it on. Your a meaningless user name on my PC at the end of the day

Sorry to point out to someone as intelligent as yourself but it's you're not your. 

Jingle Bells
2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Cathro signed virtually a full team of Diddy's 

Levein hasn't .. he has signed good players  for us in his time in the dugout and let players go that weren't going to be the future of us

yes we all want us to be more attacking on the park but we need the right players to do this 

For this reason give him the summer ... I'm sure things will change next year if progress isn't made next year 

we need you and everyone else's backing now more than ever 

Levein has never tried to emulate the Tic game tactics since but reverted to type instead, which incidentally took place in the week of the Shareholder's AGM.

letsalldothebeattie

Voted stay see what he can do in the summer now in terms on bringing in better personnel for the team and see how we start the season before we properly judge him 

Unknown user
Just now, Jingle Bells said:

Levein has never tried to emulate the Tic game tactics since but reverted to type instead, which incidentally took place in the week of the Shareholder's AGM.

No offence intended, but surely is obvious why tactics that worked against a team of better players who attack attack attack aren't likely to work against the rest of the SPL?

1 minute ago, Jingle Bells said:

:cornette:

He said he had to play those tactics and it worked because Celtic went all-out-attack on us, leaving their defence open.  Other teams sit back and counter attack or do the pressing on our midfield so those tactics don't work.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Sorry to point out to someone as intelligent as yourself but it's you're not your. 

h77H6da.gif

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This poll in no way represents the Hearts support. I've surveyed 21 Hearts fans and believe it or not 21 of them, 100%, want rid of Levein now.

Did you speak to yourself 21 times in the mirror?

I surveyed 22, sorry 23 Hearts fans, one of them is a big bloke so I'm counting him twice, they all wanted cl to stay s that piss's all over your poll.

Exactly how do you think people who want Levein out are not Hearts Fans?  We all want what's best for the club and many of us think that a change of direction is needed. Our opinion is equally as good as yours and it  is complete arrogance to insult good and loyal  Hearts fans just because their opinion differs from yours. If you are happy with what's put on offer on the park, then that is your privilege, but I and many others expect and demand better from one of Scotlands top teams. I have nothing against Craig personally as I always admired him as a player, but I just do not think he has got it as a manager.

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This poll in no way represents the Hearts support. I've surveyed 21 Hearts fans and believe it or not 21 of them, 100%, want rid of Levein now.

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

?

9 hours ago, Ryder said:

:rofl:

6 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

:Funny-Post:

3 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

How would you know 21 Hearts fans?

46 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

I actually believe you would do this.

I'm also not surprised you were stupid enough to tell us.

44 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Jeez. This place isn't indicative of Hearts fans, but 100 percent of your pals are? What was the criteria of your survey? 

Question 1. Would you like to get rid of Craig Levein now, or have your entrails pulled out of your arse now?

Question 2. See question 1.

You should've surveyed 22, a proper Hearts number.

21 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

Made my day.

Nb- missed the dead folk poll as well. Belter!

Edited by BigDave'sHeed

3 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

How would you know 21 Hearts fans?

I've supported Hearts since my first game a 5-1 win over Aberdeen in 1958 believe me i know many more than 21 Hearts fans.

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I was beginning to wonder if he heard the cheering after the Hibs game. Very noisy minority, apparently.

Aye, who would have funk fans act differently to a good/ poor result.

We going to start changing managers every time there's a boo?

Have Locke, Hartley, mcginn in the stand ready to be tagged in.

What's Cathro upto, oh and Robbie is at a loose end.....

Escobar PHM
18 minutes ago, deejtee said:

Time for you to step away from the keyboard and get on with something else??

Quite happy where I am thanks. Whats it to you like ?

50 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

I actually believe you would do this.

I'm also not surprised you were stupid enough to tell us.

Time will tell if i'm stupid.

51 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Jeez. This place isn't indicative of Hearts fans, but 100 percent of your pals are? What was the criteria of your survey? 

Question 1. Would you like to get rid of Craig Levein now, or have your entrails pulled out of your arse now?

Question 2. See question 1.

You should've surveyed 22, a proper Hearts number.

On the evidence so far Levein has shown he's the man for defensive dire football who doesn't know how a team plays attractive football that lifts the fans.

Jingle Bells
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No offence intended, but surely is obvious why tactics that worked against a team of better players who attack attack attack aren't likely to work against the rest of the SPL?

None taken

We didn't concede any goals either by playing on the front foot against the best attack in the league.

My point to Hearts1975 was if you think under Levein that the entertainment levels are going to increase with new players coming in, then you are living in a fanatasy world.

3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Quite happy where I am thanks. Whats it to you like ?

Nothing much but you seem to be an argumentative fellow at present and maybe time to do something else? You carry on though but it does seem a bit pointless. Coffee break over for me so time to return to serious issues.

Escobar PHM
1 minute ago, deejtee said:

Nothing much but you seem to be an argumentative fellow at present and maybe time to do something else? You carry on though but it does seem a bit pointless. Coffee break over for me so time to return to serious issues.

Yep. Those burgers wont flip themselves bud

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thought hibs attack attacked last Friday. Their defenders and midfield strolled through the game because they were never put under pressure. Maybe he could come up with another set of tactics for other teams.

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Yep. Those burgers wont flip themselves bud

I will tell my next patient that. Very amusing (ho ho)and shows your intended level of engagement with Hearts fans.

8 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

None taken

We didn't concede any goals either by playing on the front foot against the best attack in the league.

My point to Hearts1975 was if you think under Levein that the entertainment levels are going to increase with new players coming in, then you are living in a fanatasy world.

If he gets the players he wants the evidence is that it will from his previous stint.  Do you recall the likes of Mark De Vries?

14 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Did you speak to yourself 21 times in the mirror?

I surveyed 22, sorry 23 Hearts fans, one of them is a big bloke so I'm counting him twice, they all wanted cl to stay s that piss's all over your poll.

You live in a world of excuses.

GIVE HIM TIME.

GIVE HIM THE NEXT WINDOW.

Sad but that's the difference between fans who know what it takes to win playing good football and fans who accept a manager who is way behind the times playing dire negative football.

25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Levein does not have midfield players in the current squad that can break open an 8 man defence.  We have been saying on here since the start of the season that the midfield is weak and is augmented by youngsters from the academy.  Let's see who goes and who comes in during the summer.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

GIVE HIM TIME.

Sad but that's the difference between fans who know what it takes to win playing good football and fans who accept a manager who is way behind the times playing dire negative football.

Sure you said the same about Robbie.

Too much BT sport for you, maybe?

You and your 21 pals must be a right hoot.

How did you survive the 60's, 70's and 80's and most of the 90's as a fan? I must have missed this winning and playing good football phase that we went through in your mind and that you know all about.

I remember relegation, almost being extinct, followed by establishing us as a decent league side, beating hibs but unfortunately peppered with crushing defeats in big games up until 98.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Tasavallan said:

Levein does not have midfield players in the current squad that can break open an 8 man defence.  We have been saying on here since the start of the season that the midfield is weak and is augmented by youngsters from the academy.  Let's see who goes and who comes in during the summer.

That's he sensible approach, and there will be pressure ( rightly so) to hit the ground running from the LC onwards.

BobbyJenkins
37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Exactly... but these experts know better!

BobbyJenkins
12 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

GIVE HIM TIME.

You live in a world of knee jerk reaction. Hey ho.

Escobar PHM
44 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Other teams sit back and counter attack or do the pressing on our midfield so those tactics don't work.

Can we assume that Levein knows what tactics work against every other team bar Celtic ( who he's got sussed now apparently despite a hammering last time we played them)

And its just lack of the correct personnel preventing our tactical genius ripping the league up

Jingle Bells
32 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If he gets the players he wants the evidence is that it will from his previous stint.  Do you recall the likes of Mark De Vries?

As we currently play with little width, by choice, De Vries would be next to useless in the current set up.

Edited by Jingle Bells

Escobar PHM
27 minutes ago, deejtee said:

I will tell my next patient that. Very amusing (ho ho)and shows your intended level of engagement with Hearts fans.

I'm sure he''ll be thrilled to hear your banter when your wheeling his trolley from one department to the next department

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

As conspiracy theories go, this takes the biscuit.

Not really all in the public domain, Macphee himself has said everything that is up there? Do you think he had nothing to do with signing the NI players for example? Might need Mulder and Scully to open your mind.

E763D3F0-20B2-421B-B43F-FE69250582FC.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

Jingle Bells
5 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Can we assume that Levein knows what tactics work against every other team bar Celtic ( who he's got sussed now apparently despite a hammering last time we played them)

And its just lack of the correct personnel preventing our tactical genius ripping the league up

Agree. like playing on the front foot works against Celtic but would lead to complete disaster against Partick, Dundee or Ross County.

3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

I'm sure he''ll be thrilled to hear your banter when your wheeling his trolley from one department to the next department

Foolishly my work station was still connected so I have seen your latest rather pathetic contribution. As I am not a paediatrician I won't be seeing you as a patient. I offered you advice about what you might want to do but you THINK it is smart to continue to  be irritating. Reminds me of an old Monty Python sketch and as I am not arguing on my own time  I will disconnect from JKB and let you carry on.

Jingle Bells
28 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Seems a bit silly then to be playing with little width and expecting them to pass through a team instead to score.

41 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

None taken

We aren't there yet, I can see that, probably everybody can see that 

I'll grant you that re ur point re tactics with the Celtic game .. we attacked harried and pressed the tic all over the park and played a high line that day and won fair and square 

Your saying that's fantasy land that things wont change next year ... I'm saying it's not and next year we will be a different side ...

time will tell but give him another chance in the close season - he has already publicly said he is going to clear out up to 9 players and bring players in where we are weak 

if he is just going to play the same old style and doesn't have a clue about what the support is feeling or thinks then why is he bothering to have a clear out in the first place? - I'm not judging him on someone else's signings, yes he sanctioned them so has to take some responsibility for that but they weren't his signings - I want to see who he can bring in and add to the team in the summer period where we are going to have the best opportunity of getting the best players in 

levein has unearthed some gems in the past for us - de vries, fuller, Valois, etc 

his recent signings have been good - I've just got a feeling that he will back this up come the summertime ... 

23 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

:cornette:

You are having a mare, step away from the computer.

jack D and coke
12 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Not half bigging up Hibs at the expense of Hearts around here these days.

A great time to be alive...or not.

It’s ****ing ridiculous this place now :lol:  From the insanity of some clowns wanting them to actually win the SC a couple of years ago :cornette: to the constant references and now screenshots of their mutant fans from social media lapping up a derby win :facepalm: holy **** what is going on in here these days!??!  

The digging out of and rumours of Levein too it’s all getting pretty sickening. 

11 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I'll grant you that re ur point re tactics with the Celtic game .. we attacked harried and pressed the tic all over the park and played a high line that day and won fair and square 

Your saying that's fantasy land that things wont change next year ... I'm saying it's not and next year we will be a different side ...

time will tell but give him another chance in the close season - he has already publicly said he is going to clear out up to 9 players and bring players in where we are weak 

if he is just going to play the same old style and doesn't have a clue about what the support is feeling or thinks then why is he bothering to have a clear out in the first place? - I'm not judging him on someone else's signings, yes he sanctioned them so has to take some responsibility for that but they weren't his signings - I want to see who he can bring in and add to the team in the summer period where we are going to have the best opportunity of getting the best players in 

levein has unearthed some gems in the past for us - de vries, fuller, Valois, etc 

his recent signings have been good - I've just got a feeling that he will back this up come the summertime ... 

I'll be happy with a different side. I'll not be happy with the same negative football.  Will you? 

Edited by Elmore

Escobar PHM
16 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

he has already publicly said he is going to clear out up to 9 players and bring players in where we are weak 

Sorry but he hasn't said anything of the sort. A speculative article yesterday said we were bringing 9 players. No quotes.

Jingle Bells
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I tend to think there is enough evidence through the simularities between how Levein, Neilson and Cathro have had the team playing, at times, over the last three years that the current tactics are his preferred choice. Plus Levein's never been a good enough coach to have his teams playing a slick pass and move type football.

Neilson, at least, was given a choice of Levein/Murray choices to pick from once he had identified a need for the team.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Said the man who wanted Hibs to win the cup

I comfortable with wanting rangers beat.

Always will be.

Nice of you to talk about hibs cup win tho. It's great that so many Hearts fans bang on about it, not only that but hibs in general.

5 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Sorry but he hasn't said anything of the sort. A speculative article yesterday said we were bringing 9 players. No quotes.

Aye ok, I thought Levein had quoted but there was a report re John Murray putting out feelers for up to 9 players and no one from the club has denied this yet 

what's to say this isn't true?

17 minutes ago, Elmore said:

I'll be happy with a different side. I'll not be happy with the same negative football.  Will you? 

No I won't but I think there is personnel reasons for this

Why would you be happy with Levein managing a different side if in your opinion, he is hopeless anyway? 

Escobar PHM
14 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Aye ok, I thought Levein had quoted but there was a report re John Murray putting out feelers for up to 9 players and no one from the club has denied this yet 

what's to say this isn't true?

I think need to be signing at least 9. First and foremost though I'd be trying to keep the good parts of what we've got and just make it a bit less of a re-build.

Milinkovic, Adao, Mitchell, Naismith, McLaughlin.

Edited by Escobar PHM