Lafferty targeted by Sunderland

Kendoll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mveng has had injuries but has played the last couple of games for them and seems to be in the picture when fit. Adao was a regular for them last season but hasn't even made the bench since August. That makes me think Adao is more likely.

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Mveng has had injuries but has played the last couple of games for them and seems to be in the picture when fit. Adao was a regular for them last season but hasn't even made the bench since August. That makes me think Adao is more likely.

Quite a few caps for Angola. Not a bad thing, some people may have noticed I am always behind the linked players, but I do geniunely like the names we are being linked with at the moment

1 minute ago, dhalljambo15 said:

Think of a member of the royal family ?

Ricky Tomlinson? Is he not dead.

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Im lost here. Think I’ll just wait for the official announcement :mellow:

Good...thought it was me that was speaking foreign or something. 

i come looking on these threads for little snippets to keep the window interesting and some roasters have managed to piss off one of the few guys who posted credible snippets and has been proven right with our 2 biggest signings of the year.  Well done folks, well done indeed.

Voice of reason

I found this about Joaquim Adeu from a few days ago in an Italian paper. Looks like he's available for transfer now.

Loves a tackle and dives in a lot. I'd imagine Willie Collum would send him off within 10 minutes!

https://www.ottopagine.it/sa/sport/salernocalcio/148250/video-ecco-chi-e-joaquim-adao.shtml

Translated: Joaquim Adao is one of the eligible candidates to wear the grenade shirt. Nineteenth-century midfielder of Angolan-Swiss nationality plays in the Swiss league and grew up in Sion, a club with which he has collected over one hundred appearances, signing three goals in nine years. This year due to an injury for him only three appearances in the Super League, two in the Europa League Qualification and a token collected in the Promotion League. Last tournament went well with 29 appearances in the Super League. The editors of Granatissimi.Ottopagine found some of his videos on Youtube. Everyone will be able to get an idea about its characteristics in looking at them.

ToadKiller Dog

A nineteenth century midfielder

Not sure how much  a victorian era striker would cope with the modern game. 

Must be some age. 

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

A nineteenth century striker. 

Not sure how much  a victorian era striker would cope with the modern game. 

Must be some age. 

It's the grenade shirt that concerns me more!

...a bit disco

I went for a bath.

Came back.

Opened this thread.

**** sake.

:rofl:

Some people had the cheek to greet about a few Billie Piper pics as well.

I P Knightley
26 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Have you seen Freddy's surname.

Mbezelle.

Perfect signing for sevco I would think?

Deserves a wee round of applause :clap:

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

I found this about Joaquim Adeu from a few days ago in an Italian paper. Looks like he's available for transfer now.

Loves a tackle and dives in a lot. I'd imagine Willie Collum would send him off within 10 minutes!

https://www.ottopagine.it/sa/sport/salernocalcio/148250/video-ecco-chi-e-joaquim-adao.shtml

Translated: Joaquim Adao is one of the eligible candidates to wear the grenade shirt. Nineteenth-century midfielder of Angolan-Swiss nationality plays in the Swiss league and grew up in Sion, a club with which he has collected over one hundred appearances, signing three goals in nine years. This year due to an injury for him only three appearances in the Super League, two in the Europa League Qualification and a token collected in the Promotion League. Last tournament went well with 29 appearances in the Super League. The editors of Granatissimi.Ottopagine found some of his videos on Youtube. Everyone will be able to get an idea about its characteristics in looking at them.

He wears a grenade shirt? And is from the 19th century? Sounds like an explosive midfielder!

zoltan socrates
Just now, Smithee said:

Weird that it translates born in 92 as being from the nineteenth century, you can't trust technology!

Millenium bug

...a bit disco
Just now, Smithee said:

Weird that it translates born in 92 as being from the nineteenth century, you can't trust technology!

The government should never have deregulated those pesky time machines.

Nothing but trouble.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

I went for a bath.

Came back.

Opened this thread.

**** sake.

Was my thoughts as well.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/01/29/hearts-boss-craig-levein-insists-kyle-lafferty-to-remain-unless-club-receive-an-offer-they-cant-refuse/

Hearts manager Craig Levein insists striker Kyle Lafferty will remain at Tynecastle after the closure of the transfer window unless the club receive an offer they can’t refuse.

Speculation regarding the Northern Ireland internationalist’s long-term future persists ahead of the tomorrow evening’s signing deadline.

“But you know how it works, if somebody comes in at the last minute, I will s**t myself.”

3 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Guys quite reliable, so I wouldn't discount it completely out of hand.

:lol:

Perfect answer Tosh.

boy_in_maroon

Right !! Thats enough for me. I'm going to sleep.

Wake me up if that " Jack Daniels " fella signs please  

Cheers folks 

• Moderators

No more spamming this thread please and posters who try to drag threads off topic into debates about other individual posters will be removed.

Dr Ian Malcolm
3 hours ago, heartmussel said:

Worth checking out Keith Downie on Twitter @SkySports_Keith,all things Newcastle Middlesbrough,Sunderland believe travelled to Edinburgh today.Sunderland fans asking about Lafferty.

Keith's from Edinburgh (and a PHM). Most likely home for a day off before deadline day.

3 hours ago, Manny1874 said:

So Freddy Mveng or Joaquim Adao then. 

Joaquim adao looks like the type of player we need. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

I went for a bath.

Came back.

Opened this thread.

**** sake.

Showers are the future. You know it makes sense.

Sunderland don't look like they can afford Kyle given that he's happy, we don't want to sell, we don't have to sell and Sunderland don't have any money to make the offer as much as we would want.

Everything points to him staying. We can pretty much name our price as they have nothing to bargain with except hard cash (which they seem to lack).

Confident he's staying now. Hopefully in the team tonight. Sounds like Sunderland are in the poop and will see him as a cheap option, offer a crap offer that we will punt into touch and it will be all good.

7 hours ago, CJGJ said:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/01/29/hearts-boss-craig-levein-insists-kyle-lafferty-to-remain-unless-club-receive-an-offer-they-cant-refuse/

Hearts manager Craig Levein insists striker Kyle Lafferty will remain at Tynecastle after the closure of the transfer window unless the club receive an offer they can’t refuse.

Speculation regarding the Northern Ireland internationalist’s long-term future persists ahead of the tomorrow evening’s signing deadline.

“But you know how it works, if somebody comes in at the last minute, I will s**t myself.”

That’s what I wanted to hear officially. Very brave of CL to admit he could follow through as not many managers will be as open on the subject.

10 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

I do worry that rangers might sell Morelos soon and try and replace with laff 

It’d cost them.

28 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

I do worry that rangers might sell Morelos soon and try and replace with laff 

Are you serious? They do not have the money. Nothing. Unless of course we are happy to do what Accies did and be willing to accept NOTHING until summer. Which we wont.

2 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

Are you serious? They do not have the money. Nothing. Unless of course we are happy to do what Accies did and be willing to accept NOTHING until summer. Which we wont.

They must have money if they can go around turning down 7million pound bids for their centre forwards.....

Vlad the impaler
12 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

They must have money if they can go around turning down 7million pound bids for their centre forwards.....

If you believe that then santa’s On his way in December!:P

9 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

If you believe that then santa’s On his way in December!:P

Ohhh can’t wait now!!!!

1 minute ago, Jambomuzz said:

Ohhh can’t wait now!!!!

Aye but have you been a good boy?

StevenNaismith

Any truth in the rumour that Lafferty and Goncalves came to blows a few weeks ago and that Levein wanted rid of both?

Notts, Daza etc?

7 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Any truth in the rumour that Lafferty and Goncalves came to blows a few weeks ago and that Levein wanted rid of both?

Notts, Daza etc?

There was an in house issue a matter of weeks ago. I won't comment on any of that. The club and management dealt with any issue and it's in the past. No names or circumstances 

Hope he stays, hope he plays tonight and hope he puts these b@stards to the sword.

2-1 Hearts.

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

There was an in house issue a matter of weeks ago. I won't comment on any of that. The club and management dealt with any issue and it's in the past. No names or circumstances 

Anything incoming today mate?

StevenNaismith
4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Cheers

Archived