12 unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Yeah, I know of the restaurant. My question was wtf has it to do with me?

I believe the joke is that you said you were in TriBeCa today and it was suggested that you are serving breakfast in the restaurant of that name.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Go and check my posting record - when was the last time I actually posted on a Sunday night.

TreBeCa Bar & Grill - google it.

I'm good. If I want to read the historical, hysterical drooling pish of a madman, I'll grab my Manson Family book.

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Can we stick to enjoying our recent good run of form and stop hating the Levein haters. We now look forward to the next 3 games with a good bit of optimism but they are all hard games

STFY  :thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I believe the joke is that you said you were in TriBeCa today and it was suggested that you are serving breakfast in the restaurant of that name.

It seems our use of the word ''joke'' differs wildly.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Doh.......

???

Just explain rather than trying to act the smart-arse. You're just not clever enough to pull it off.

I'm good. If I want to read the historical, hysterical drooling pish of a madman, I'll grab my Manson Family book.

If you did check you would see I rarely post on a Sunday night - so your continual drivel about me only posting after a defeat is pure shite!

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

If you did check you would see I rarely post on a Sunday night - so your continual drivel about me only posting after a defeat is pure shite!

Is Sunday evening when mother bathes you?

2 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

???

Just explain rather than trying to act the smart-arse. You're just not clever enough to pull it off.

Nookie Bear already explained it too you.  Calm down..........unless your ARE waiting tables........;)

Oooohhh.....looks like he has really spat the dummy now!  :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Reported for using my name rather than my forum name.

You are nothing but a pathetic bully. I feel sorry for you more than anything else.

That was pretty low of him. Doles out a lot of abuse this guy. Always pretty personal in nature too. You would think it would be better to just admit when he gets something wrong... each to their own though.

35 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Does anyone else find it odd that the triumvirate of Hendricks, Thomaso and Spencer all turn up at the same time? It's almost like........

Where is Notts though. He yearned for my return and now silence.....

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

That was pretty low of him. Doles out a lot of abuse this guy. Always pretty personal in nature too. You would think it would be better to just admit when he gets something wrong... each to their own though.

You're one slimy beggar :laugh: 

It's like you're pleading silently for the mods to take action. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You're one slimy beggar :laugh: 

It's like you're pleading silently for the mods to take action. 

Not my call. I have no influence over such matters. Although some of the abuse being flung about instead of just an admission of being wrong is breathtaking. :lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Spencer said:

:rofl:

Some thought Hibs were "amazeballs" did they Tosh. Good grief man 

Let's ensure we take care of them twice in the next 4 weeks. Talking about it and actually doing it are two very different things. Recent displays against the vermin are enough to make me very wary despite such a dominant display on Sunday 

I for one haven't forgotten about our last 3 visits to Easter Road. I watched their game at Pittodrie on the box last Saturday. They were stinking. Ambrose looks back to his calamitous days of old. We need to address and correct a very alarming recent record against that lot 

Scottish Cup progression remains absolutely essential 

I fear you have Lost all credibility now.

10 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Where is Notts though. He yearned for my return and now silence.....

Told you last night where I was with you.

6 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I fear you have Lost all credibility now.

Please do expand. What have I said that you feel is devoid of credibility?

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Told you last night where I was with you.

Shame. You were reviewing my profile several times a day and it would seem you have done likewise with Hendricks 

You are the absolute definition of a Troll my old mucker 

9 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Not my call. I have no influence over such matters. Although some of the abuse being flung about instead of just an admission of being wrong is breathtaking. :lol:

Why does anyone need to admit they are wrong? What does it matter?

What happens if we lose our next few games and it turns out this wee run of games was as good as it ever got for us under Levein? Do folk need to retract their apologies and demand apologies from the ones now seeking apologies?

And more to the point, i'm still seeking apologies from anyone who criticised me (and others) for saying Cathro should have gone months before he did. See, some of us can see the Big Picture and called him out early doors :smile:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nonsense. 

The improvement has been noticeable for weeks. Conceding less, tightening up our play, scoring 1, then 2 then 4. Unbeaten in 6. Steady, significant improvement. Absolutely undeniable.

Then you come along....

It's been noticible since Cathro left. We have improved since the LC steadily up until now.

Folk either couldn't or wouldn't see it, or more likley just liked giving cl abuse.

We had improved since under Cathro.

Many said we'd improve at Tynecastle- that has happened.

Many said hibs/ Motherwell weren't that good and we can catch them- others had us in a relegation battle.

Others had us years behind hibs.

These folk, no matter what happens where wrong.

In summary-

We have improved since cl taken over and further improved while at Tynecastle.

We will be in and about 4th, not fighting relegation.

Those who thought otherwise, Should hold of thier hands up, like some have as they dished out vitriol to CL and other posters.

Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion but the way some went about it has them looking at rather stupid.

Man up, admit they were quite a bit off, maybe apologize for ridiculing other posters- or not.

Whatever, enjoy the fact we're nearer the top of than the bottom and far exceeding they're own expectations of being years behind hibs and fighting relegation.

11 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You are one very distasteful individual 

What "admission" do you seek? The last 3 results have been hugely encouraging. Not before time I might add. The 3 that proceeded those on this great unbeaten run that some are getting horny about - Partick, County and Hamilton churning a return of 3 from 9 was not great was it. 

You and others are seeking an argument that really isn't there.  Sunday was magnificent - how many times do you want it to be said? But we need to move on. No point gubbing Celtic and then failing to win at Perth.

The Hibs double header remains as crucial since Sunday as it was before 

Geoff the Mince
31 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

What a strange thing to say! 

21 minutes ago, Ryder said:

There's only one thing worse than a bad loser - and that's a bad winner.   ;)

9 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Shame. You were reviewing my profile several times a day and it would seem you have done likewise with Hendricks 

You are the absolute definition of a Troll my old mucker 

I'm sure the mods will deal with it if they feel the same, but as I still seem to be here I suggest you are talking bollocks.

Wasn't me who served the suspension now was it? 

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

It's been noticible since Cathro left. We have improved since the LC steadily up until now.

Folk either couldn't or wouldn't see it, or more likley just liked giving cl abuse.

We had improved since under Cathro.

Many said we'd improve at Tynecastle- that has happened.

Many said hibs/ Motherwell weren't that good and we can catch them- others had us in a relegation battle.

Others had us years behind hibs.

These folk, no matter what happens where wrong.

In summary-

We have improved since cl taken over and further improved while at Tynecastle.

We will be in and about 4th, not fighting relegation.

Those who thought otherwise, Should hold of thier hands up, like some have as they dished out vitriol to CL and other posters.

Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion but the way some went about it has them looking at rather stupid.

Man up, admit you were quite a bit off, maybe apologize for ridiculing other posters- or not.

Whatever, enjoy he fact we're nearer the top of than the bottom and far exceeding your own expectations of being years behind hibs and fighting relegation.

Decent summary BDH.

I was one who voted him to leave in the poll. No vitriol though. 

Hope I was wrong. I agree we seemed to have improved. 

Next 3 games will tell us a lot about him and this current squad (I appreciate there may be changes in January) but away to St.Johnstone, home to Hibs and then away to Aberdeen before the winter break will probably cement have most folk on here's opinion one way or another.

1 minute ago, Geoff the Mince said:

What a strange thing to say! 

Only a very warped mind could have come up with that one Geoff.

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What happens if we lose our next few games and it turns out this wee run of games was as good as it ever got for us under Levein? Do folk need to retract their apologies and demand apologies from the ones now seeking apologies?

And more to the point, i'm still seeking apologies from anyone who criticised me (and others) for saying Cathro should have gone months before he did. See, some of us can see the Big Picture and called him out early doors :smile:

Purely down to the vociferous way in which they battered out the relegation battle and Levein out stuff to be honest. Months of it, utter drudgery and tedium, where any opposing view was scoffed at and accusations of head in the sand happy clappers applied. In fact, it was precisely down to this over the top campaign that those same posters cannot now admit to being wrong. The scoffed so much and were so insistent, they have to try and brass it out instead. 

I think if folk just kept the head a wee bit more in the first instance, then there would be no need for anyone to have to climb down. That never seems to happen though, it’s mind made up right at the start and he’ll mend anyone who doesn’t agree. 

I got Cathro wrong. I wanted him to be a success but he wasn’t. I wanted him to get the start of this season to turn it around too. Not my finest hour. Still, it’s very easy for me to admit that. I don’t need to feel like I’m never wrong.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

I'm sure the mods will deal with it if they feel the same, but as I still seem to be here I suggest you are talking bollocks.

Wasn't me who served the suspension now was it? 

No, that was me who was suspended pal. But your comments about keeping an eye on me are there for all to see. 

You got outraged in our short exchange a few hours ago for something that Ann Budge herself highlighted on Tuesday!!!!

You and a few others are absolutely desperate to be outraged 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Please do expand. What have I said that you feel is devoid of credibility?

You ridiculed other poster's and argued relentlessly about Hearts and cl, and where we were going.

As soon as you re appear the arguments start.

I fail to see why you follow Hearts, you seem to enjoy  argueing with fellow supporters who defend them and Thier players, you seem unable to enjoy victories ( you are working about hibs already). 

You and other posters-

Had us in a relegation battle.

Had us behind ( years) hibs.

Seen motherwell and hibs as too far ahead.

Never acknowledged the improvement since Cathro left.

Continued pursuit of our head coach.

Happily dished out abuse to other Hearts fans who "dared" defend the team and take a longer term view.

Ridiculed posters who said we'd be able to call h hibs over the season and look at 4th, said we'd improve at home and in general get better.

I, of course summarise you and a few other poster's who are also much more prominent on here when doing poorly than doing well, that is why you have lost allot of credibility.

11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I certainly cannot remember the 'Cathro must stay' mob getting such a public flogging when they were proved so badly wrong......they were pretty much the same guys who are dishing out the public floggings now.

We are all Hearts fans - we all have different opinions on Managers and players - everybody is entitled to express that opinion IMO.

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

No, that was me who was suspended pal. But your comments about keeping an eye on me are there for all to see. 

You got outraged in our short exchange a few hours ago for something that Ann Budge herself highlighted on Tuesday!!!!

You and a few others are absolutely desperate to be outraged 

Yes my comments are there and I stand by them.

You never did answer me last night about who these so called buddies were? Please expand.

2 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Hahaha except it’s not your name. You really are one very sad little man. Little being the operative word. Happy to dish it out and stalk both on here and through your extremely laughable social media platforms and whenever anyone calls you out you cry like a baby. As per usual with you no football view just trolling and plenty of tears and snotters. Fecking hilarious. 

You aren't helping yourself here are you Hendricks?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Decent summary BDH.

I was one who voted him to leave in the poll. No vitriol though. 

Hope I was wrong. I agree we seemed to have improved. 

Next 3 games will tell us a lot about him and this current squad (I appreciate there may be changes in January) but away to St.Johnstone, home to Hibs and then away to Aberdeen before the winter break will probably cement have most folk on here's opinion one way or another.

Of course, have an opinion like yourself, but some were relentless in Thier pursuit and gave a very hard time to anyone who defended cl and Hearts.

We still need to improve as well, imo. 

We might get beat, we might win. That's football. Whatever, we will be in a much better place after January than we were at the start of the season.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I certainly cannot remember the 'Cathro must stay' mob getting such a public flogging when they were proved so badly wrong......they were pretty much the same guys who are dishing out the public floggings now.

We are all Hearts fans - we all have different opinions on Managers and players - everybody is entitled to express that opinion IMO.

Probably because the cathro out mob were still recovering from Thier Robbie out rants and celebrating Cathro arriving.?

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

Probably because the cathro out mob were still recovering from Thier Robbie out rants and celebrating Cathro arriving.?

Eh???

10 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Yes my comments are there and I stand by them.

You never did answer me last night about who these so called buddies were? Please expand.

You want me banned and then you want me back

Make up your mind fella 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Eh???

You know what that means.

The folk that were first to want Cathro out, were also the ones( generally) that were pushing for Robbie to leave and celebrated the change to Cathro. Therefore they were hardly in a position to boast of wisdom and foresight.

Also defending our head coach, shouldn't need explained. For me , being positive and defending Hearts is my default setting, I'm a Hearts fan.

Why that needs explained on a Hearts forum is tragic.

Cathro was clearly a mistake, letting Robbie go so easily was another, imo.

Generally, I would give any manager 1 summer transfer window as I think it's fair, but Cathro Should have been sacked in the summer, not after the LC debacle.

If that had happened, cl would have been further ahead with us than he is now.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Tynie-Tempah said:

what was this thread about again?

6 unbeaten, those that doubted the unbeaten run ( look at that start of the thread) are now getting it a bit tight, childish, I know- but deserved for the abuse and nonesense dished out for 3/4 months. In fact, utter tripe that was spouted is a better phrase.

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

6 unbeaten, those that doubted the unbeaten run ( look at that start of the thread) are now getting it a bit tight, childish, I know- but deserved for the abuse and nonesense dished out for 3/4 months. In fact, utter tripe that was spouted is a better phrase.

I must admit BDH, i admired your positive outlook with this thread when it started and its grown strong.  You did well to defend it at the start too when the "glass half empty" lot started picking holes in it.

I agree with you, just hold hands up, admit were on a good wee run and just enjoy it while it last because we know its not going to be forever and no one is suggesting it is.  

What happened to being "supporters" eh :) 

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

The folk that were first to want Cathro out, were also the ones( generally) that were pushing for Robbie to leave and celebrated the change to Cathro. Therefore they were hardly in a position to boast of wisdom and foresight.

Also defending our head coach, shouldn't need explained. For me , being positive and defending Hearts is my default setting, I'm a Hearts fan.

Generally, I would give any manager 1 summer transfer window as I think it's fair, but Cathro Should have been sacked in the summer, not after the LC debacle.

That does not address the point I was making.

I for one was not pushing for Robbie to leave, however I had big doubts about the Cathro appointment.  Unfortunately these doubts were proven to be correct - however I did not dish out personal attacks on the numerous 'Cathro must stay' guys on here. 

I think that is the correct answer. Shit stirring is your thing I see 

Ah right. Gotcha... :mellow:

11 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Robbie left for the first club that came calling. Contrast that with McInnes and Aberdeen.

I'm not sure what you are looking for Toshy. The last 3 wins are most welcome. You are about shooting in yer Y-fronts about 6 unbeaten. Celtic aside - there is no way a Hearts side should be losing to any of those 5 sides. Hamilton was the culmination of 3 points from successive Home games against Kilmarnock, Partick & County. 3 points from 12 at home. Motherwell and Dundee were not great performances but 3 welcome points in each case

We are 5th in a shit league just before Christmas yet some on here, like yourself, are seemingly in bold proclamation of being proven right. There is a long way to go. Recent results are cause for encouragement but we have crucial games immediately ahead. Progression in the Scottish Cup remains absolutely vital for our season 

highlandjambo3

You know something, for the last wee while (today) I have been scrolling through this thread trying to play catch up with the topic and, you know what, all the ping pong abuse people are throwing about at each other has fuzzied my concentration to the point that I am no longer interested in trawling through any more posts, I won't be back in this room.  

No doubt some smart erse will have a go at me for that.....clowns (you know who you are)

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Ah right. Gotcha... :mellow:

Good. Glad that is cleared up. As if anyone looking in was ever in any doubt 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Tynie-Tempah said:

I must admit BDH, i admired your positive outlook with this thread when it started and its grown strong.  You did well to defend it at the start too when the "glass half empty" lot started picking holes in it.

I agree with you, just hold hands up, admit were on a good wee run and just enjoy it while it last because we know its not going to be forever and no one is suggesting it is.  

What happened to being "supporters" eh :) 

We will win/ lose.

Folk just need to "keep the heed" either way.

I am genuinely baffled to why some supporters support Hearts, they seem to dislike allot About the club, enjoy rounding on other fans and even when going well are worrying about doing poorly!

Sounds too stressful to me!

Just now, Spencer said:

Robbie left for the first club that came calling. Contrast that with McInnes and Aberdeen.

I'm not sure what you are looking for Toshy. The last 3 wins are most welcome. You are about shooting in yer Y-fronts about 6 unbeaten. Celtic aside - there is no way a Hearts side should be losing to any of those 5 sides. Hamilton was the culmination of 3 points from successive Home games against Kilmarnock, Partick & County. 3 points from 12 at home. Motherwell and Dundee were not great performances but 3 welcome points in each case

We are 5th in a shit league just before Christmas yet some on here, like yourself, are seemingly in bold proclamation of being proven right. There is a long way to go. Recent results are cause for encouragement but we have crucial games immediately ahead. Progression in the Scottish Cup remains absolutely vital for our season 

Aberdeen fans never hired a plane with a banner demanding he leave.

Aberdeen fans never fly-postered Aberdeen with images of McInnes as a ‘poodle’.

Aberdeen fans never photoshopped McInnes’ face on to pornography along with their owner and a director.

:mellow:

I really dont understand theres a right and wrong here.  it was a thread just counting how many games we went unbeaten, thats just a fact, theres no right or wrong about it.

No one claiming the 5th position is fantastic or that we could or could not implode and finish 10th.  It pretty simple, were on a run unbeaten......its nothing more or less lol

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You said it Tosh.

Says the guy who couldn't wait to throw my "we'll catch hibs by the Derby" in my face 2 weeks ago.

Practice what you preach, you'll look less daft ?

• redm changed the title to 12 unbeaten ( edited )

Archived