12 unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

We will win/ lose.

Folk just need to "keep the heed" either way.

I am genuinely baffled to why some supporters support Hearts, they seem to dislike allot About the club, enjoy rounding on other fans and even when going well are worrying about doing poorly!

Sounds too stressful to me!

I'm not sure if you have the intellectual capacity for what is playing out here 

There is an apparent desperation on the part of some on here to see certain posters banned and when that job is done there is a yearning for the ban to be over in order for the infantile schoolboy ways to displayed again. No doubt seeking further action in early course 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Robbie left for the first club that came calling. Contrast that with McInnes and Aberdeen.

I'm not sure what you are looking for Toshy. The last 3 wins are most welcome. You are about shooting in yer Y-fronts about 6 unbeaten. Celtic aside - there is no way a Hearts side should be losing to any of those 5 sides. Hamilton was the culmination of 3 points from successive Home games against Kilmarnock, Partick & County. 3 points from 12 at home. Motherwell and Dundee were not great performances but 3 welcome points in each case

We are 5th in a shit league just before Christmas yet some on here, like yourself, are seemingly in bold proclamation of being proven right. There is a long way to go. Recent results are cause for encouragement but we have crucial games immediately ahead. Progression in the Scottish Cup remains absolutely vital for our season 

Shite argument. Did McInnes have a ****ing plane fly over the ground?

We are getting better, try getting behind this rather than deflecting . Christ you were worried about relegation, you should be happy as Larry, well above what you thought.

4 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

We will win/ lose.

Folk just need to "keep the heed" either way.

I am genuinely baffled to why some supporters support Hearts, they seem to dislike allot About the club, enjoy rounding on other fans and even when going well are worrying about doing poorly!

Sounds too stressful to me!

Because for some it's more than popping out with the lads for a couple of pints and having a who cares if we win or lose attitude.

You're lucky, you don't give a shit.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Spencer said:

There is an apparent desperation on the part of some on here to see certain posters banned and when that job is done there is a yearning for the ban to be over in order for the infantile schoolboy ways to displayed again. No doubt seeking further action in early course 

Intellectual capacity!

What is playing out....

You are ****ing bammy!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Because for some it's more than popping out with the lads for a couple of pints and having a who cares if we win or lose attitude.

You're lucky, you don't give a shit.

It's not life or death. I agree.

I clearly do care or I wouldn't go to games.

So, like many of your posts, your are incorrect.

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Says the guy who couldn't wait to throw my "we'll catch hibs by the Derby" in my face 2 weeks ago.

Practice what you preach, you'll look less daft ?

Stop being "Childish" - your words not mine Toshy!

4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Have you considered that these bans may have more to do with calling people things like intellectually challenged? Rather than the obsession of others to see you banned?

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Intellectual capacity!

What is playing out....

You are ****ing bammy!

I know that you have a soft spot for Hibs. Is this kind of thing prevalent on .net, fans rounding against one another? 

I know that Hearts fans were notorious for turning on one another in the 70's and 80's. Just wondered if it was as prevalent with other fan groups in this modern era 

Not sure if you take a peek at .net. Your sympathiser tendencies made you the one to ask though 

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

It's not life or death. I agree.

I clearly do care or I wouldn't go to games.

So, like many of your posts, your are incorrect.

My posts cannot be incorrect as I don't post anything other than my opinion. It might differ from yours but that doesn't make it incorrect.

You and some others post your opinion as fact. I am not pig headed so my opinion will change as things evolve.

My opinion of Levein right now has changed as I can now see progress, lose to Hibs and I can pretty much guarantee it will change again.

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Have you considered that these bans may have more to do with calling people things like intellectually challenged? Rather than the obsession of others to see you banned?

Stop being a tell tale TIT.

Give it a rest McCabe.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I think that I have already advised you how much I think of your views 

Just use the ignore function chap. It's what it's there for 

Good lad 

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

I think that I have already advised you how much I think of your views 

Just use the ignore function chap. It's what it's there for 

Good lad 

Think it was actually Hendricks who told me he doesn’t care about my opinion... do you get yourself and him mixed up a lot too? :D

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Stop being a tell tale TIT.

Give it a rest McCabe.

How is that being a telltale? :rofl:

He literally questioned the boy’s intellect. I neither forced him to do so, nor reported him for doing it. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I think that is the correct answer. Shit stirring is your thing I see 

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Think it was actually Hendricks who told me he doesn’t care about my opinion... do you get yourself and him mixed up a lot too? :D

A few weeks back I told you what I think of your views. 

Toshy and I disagree on a few things. One in particular.  But Toshy is a honest type. No malice in him from what I can say 

Shame the same can't be said for some 

A few weeks back I told you what I think of your views. 

Toshy and I disagree on a few things. One in particular.  But Toshy is a honest type. No malice in him from what I can say 

Shame the same can't be said for some 

I’m dishonest? :unsure:

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

How is that being a telltale? :rofl:

He literally questioned the boy’s intellect. I neither forced him to do so, nor reported him for doing it. :lol:

I didn't seek to offend him. There is no malice in Toshy imo. Someone endlessly reviewing my profile, telling me that "they are keeping an eye on me, as someone needs to" and questioning why my first post was on Paul Clement thread is something altogether different 

You and Fidel are all over this thread since Hendricks and I turned up 

Just now, Spencer said:

I didn't seek to offend him. There is no malice in Toshy imo. Someone endlessly reviewing my profile, telling me that "they are keeping an eye on me, as someone needs to" and questioning why my first post was on Paul Clement thread is something altogether different 

Uhm... I haven’t viewed your profile. 

Just now, Ryder said:

Uhm... I haven’t viewed your profile. 

Someone on here was reviewing it almost by the hour. I shit you not 

I'm sure activity is logged and could be corroborated as necessary 

Very unusual chap that one 

Told you I was done with you Spencer.

I suggest you report me as you clearly think I have overstepped the line, which I haven't.

It still a bit mental that your first post after one of the greatest results in recent years was about the ex Swansea manager. Weird.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Spencer said:

Sounds like Stevieboobs tbh.

Just now, Spencer said:

Thats all well and good, but it certainly wasn’t me. :lol:

Bloody hell. Are you like this in real life too? Someone nicks your parking space, you start lashing out at 

someone completely different because they must be in cahoots? Seems a wee bit paranoid.

1 hour ago, Spencer said:

You are one very distasteful individual 

What "admission" do you seek? The last 3 results have been hugely encouraging. Not before time I might add. The 3 that proceeded those on this great unbeaten run that some are getting horny about - Partick, County and Hamilton churning a return of 3 from 9 was not great was it. 

You and others are seeking an argument that really isn't there.  Sunday was magnificent - how many times do you want it to be said? But we need to move on. No point gubbing Celtic and then failing to win at Perth.

The Hibs double header remains as crucial since Sunday as it was before 

Are you capable of giving Hearts a non-backhanded compliment?

You’re point also makes no sense, we had a bad run and are now on a good one so therefore have improved. Can you admit that no ifs or buts? 

**** me, there’s always a negative from you, we win we got lucky/pump Celtic and we need to keep it going instead of enjoying it. 

Move on? **** off it was 4 days ago.  

Crucial is it aye? Big game for Levein aye?? 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Told you I was done with you Spencer.

I suggest you report me as you clearly think I have overstepped the line, which I haven't.

It still a bit mental that your first post after one of the greatest results in recent years was about the ex Swansea manager. Weird.

As I said - the point I raised was a specific point that Ann Budge herself raised on Tuesday. You condemn me for being "negative". All I asked you was whether Ann was "negative" also? 

My first post was on Clement thread. I note that you hadn't posted on that. You simply followed my activity. I then posted on Falkirk Academy thread. The reason I posted on each - as I sense you need clarification from me, is that I hadn't been aware of either before coming on here. Hence my interest 

I was aware of Sunday as I was in attendance. I hope that clarifies the chronological order of my posts 

I did then respond to you on this thread given you sought to specifically quote me whilst I was in absentia. 

Hopefully that is sufficient clarification for you. Do not hesitate to reach out if I can assist you further 

:thumbsup:

Just now, Spencer said:

As I said - the point I raised was a specific point that Ann Budge herself raised on Tuesday. You condemn me for being "negative". All I asked you was whether Ann was "negative" also? 

My first post was on Clement thread. I note that you hadn't posted on that. You simply followed my activity. I then posted on Falkirk Academy thread. The reason I posted on each - as I sense you need clarification from me, is that I hadn't been aware of either before coming on here. Hence my interest 

I was aware of Sunday as I was in attendance. I hope that clarifies the chronological order of my posts 

I did then respond to you on this thread given you sought to specifically quote me whilst I was in absentia. 

Hopefully that is sufficient clarification for you. Do not hesitate to reach out if I can assist you further 

:thumbsup:

All good with me. I would have posted about the magnificent result and extending the unbeaten run myself by hey ho.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

3 minutes ago, Texia said:

Are you capable of giving Hearts a non-backhanded compliment?

You’re point also makes no sense, we had a bad run and are now on a good one so therefore have improved. Can you admit that no ifs or buts? 

**** me, there’s always a negative from you, we win we got lucky/pump Celtic and we need to keep it going instead of enjoying it. 

Move on? **** off it was 4 days ago.  

Crucial is it aye? Big game for Levein aye?? 

Hibs double header is very much crucial fella 

Try and calm down. You appear a little bit upset. You might need a Rennie or a Gavascon after your lunch 

Can I ask everyone ( at least the 6 or so main combatants ) to play the ball and not the man. If you don’t you might find yourselves on the sidelines for a while. 

12 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I have absolutely no idea who you are. But good afternoon. I hope you are well :thumbsup:

Well shucks, I'm not famous anymore. And I post less and less precisely because of the childish, tit-for-tat arguments that ruin even positive threads. 

However, I did afford myself a wry chuckle at your post when your appearance in a thread almost inevitably derails it. A veritable epicenter of most arguments. I've no doubt you'll blame everyone else but you do adopt a provocative, passive-aggressive posting style which is clearly engineered to rile people. Can't then complain about others responding in kind. 

Folk could just grow up and debate the points without the ad hominems, no one should have a problem with robust debate after all on a discussion forum. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Well shucks, I'm not famous anymore. And I post less and less precisely because of the childish, tit-for-tat arguments that ruin even positive threads. 

However, I did afford myself a wry chuckle at your post when your appearance in a thread almost inevitably derails it. A veritable epicenter of most arguments. I've no doubt you'll blame everyone else but you do adopt a provocative, passive-aggressive posting style which is clearly engineered to rile people. Can't then complain about others responding in kind. 

Folk could just grow up and debate the points without the ad hominems, no one should have a problem with robust debate after all on a discussion forum. 

All lovely comments. All I did was wish you a good afternoon 

I tried to be nice 

49 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Robbie left for the first club that came calling. Contrast that with McInnes and Aberdeen.

I'm not sure what you are looking for Toshy. The last 3 wins are most welcome. You are about shooting in yer Y-fronts about 6 unbeaten. Celtic aside - there is no way a Hearts side should be losing to any of those 5 sides. Hamilton was the culmination of 3 points from successive Home games against Kilmarnock, Partick & County. 3 points from 12 at home. Motherwell and Dundee were not great performances but 3 welcome points in each case

We are 5th in a shit league just before Christmas yet some on here, like yourself, are seemingly in bold proclamation of being proven right. There is a long way to go. Recent results are cause for encouragement but we have crucial games immediately ahead. Progression in the Scottish Cup remains absolutely vital for our season 

So wait let me get this straight it's a shit league now?  Not long ago you where talking up the strengths of our rivals.

Seems to me you are looking for any exscuse.

The joke is over do you actually supporter Hearts? 

16 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Hibs double header is very much crucial fella 

Try and calm down. You appear a little bit upset. You might need a Rennie or a Gavascon after your lunch 

So no, thanks for the clarification 

:rofl: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There's a thesis to be written on this thread for sure. 3 games, 3 wins and at each point after each game, you could have written something different. And that's what makes it so interesting how opinions are stubbornly clung on to.

Some people are passionate about Hearts, they stand out like a sore thumb.

Some people stand out as football people, Hearts minded but more interested in being right than Hearts winning. They struggle to apply context and also struggle with grace.

Some others just like to be heard, to be seen as the oracle, they then protest more. Check the length of posts of some. Frightening really for them, reality check required, this is a forum, a hobby, not to be confused with anything other than a social.

Cracking wee thread this, every one of you should read it back.

HHGH, Merry Christmas, even to the slavering few :)

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

There's a thesis to be written on this thread for sure. 3 games, 3 wins and at each point after each game, you could have written something different. And that's what makes it so interesting how opinions are stubbornly clung on to.

Some people are passionate about Hearts, they stand out like a sore thumb.

Some people stand out as football people, Hearts minded but more interested in being right than Hearts winning. They struggle to apply context and also struggle with grace.

Some others just like to be heard, to be seen as the oracle, they then protest more. Check the length of posts of some. Frightening really for them, reality check required, this is a forum, a hobby, not to be confused with anything other than a social.

Cracking wee thread this, every one of you should read it back.

HHGH, Merry Christmas, even to the slavering few :)

Glad you've enjoyed it 

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

My posts cannot be incorrect as I don't post anything other than my opinion. It might differ from yours but that doesn't make it incorrect.

You and some others post your opinion as fact. I am not pig headed so my opinion will change as things evolve.

My opinion of Levein right now has changed as I can now see progress, lose to Hibs and I can pretty much guarantee it will change again.

Nope, you are incorrect.

You think I don't care whether we win or lose.

You are wrong, I am telling you I do. You may think different but in this case you most definitely are wrong.

To say we haven't improved under cl, for example is also wrong. A 2-1 defeat by Peterhead to a 4-0 win over Celtic is factual and proof we have improved.

Whether we have improved enough or quickly is up for debate. The improvement part is not.

Losing to hibs, or anyone is dissapionting, don't think anyone will disagree.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Glad you've enjoyed it 

I have, but more importantly have you?

47 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I had a sneaky suspicion they were the same person.. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I have, but more importantly have you?

It's his aim to turn every thread he posts on into an argument.

He'll be tumescent right now.

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

It's his aim to turn every thread he posts on into an argument.

He'll be tumescent right now.

Hiya pal. You ok? 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Hiya pal. You ok? 

I'm doing a helluva lot better than you, kiddo.

16 minutes ago, Rents said:

So wait let me get this straight it's a shit league now?  Not long ago you where talking up the strengths of our rivals.

Is it a good league? 

I have said our last 3 results have been excellent several times. If I say it once more is that enough? 

Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I'm doing a helluva lot better than you, kiddo.

But you haven't even asked me how I am. Quite rude tbh 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, King prawn said:

On topic.. imagine being above Hibs by new year after our different starts to the season :lol:

Be tough, bit it's entirely possible.

Even if we're not, we'll be in with a Shout of 4th place, which would be satisfactory.

Konrad von Carstein

Car Crash

Train wreck

Tragic

Embarrassing

Childish

Immature

All words that do not do justice to the last few pages of this fuster cluck of a thread......IMO :ninja:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Spencer said:

Important for who? 

It has been exhilarating 

For you of course. I haven't indulged in this thread for well over a week, only looked at it this morning.

I have been enjoying, basking, wallowing in the glory of Sundays horsing. But even before then, I was rather pleased with the showing on Tuesday, especially since knives were sharpening before kick off. How wrong people can be though? Even myself, but its nice to have faith.

Truly rewarding when things do start to turn for the better.

19 minutes ago, Rents said:

No he/she does not and never has. Despite his/her protestations to the contrary. I believe said poster to be very economical with the truth. No matter how many times he/she say they are a Hearts supporter. I personally don't believe them.

• redm changed the title to 12 unbeaten ( edited )

Archived