12 unbeaten ( edited )

Bazzas right boot

3 hours ago, Ryder said:

And yet, Ugly American and a good few others besides have been saying for months that we have been been visibly improving. It’s been blatantly obvious for anyone who doesn’t refuse to see that we have been:

six game unbeaten run

three wins on the bounce

no goals conceded in our last three games

meanest defence in the league

top first the form table over the last six games

1-0, 2-0 then 4-0 in our last three matches

You spent a lot of time arguing with anyone who tried to point out our steady improvement to you, trotting out statements about not being able to see where improvement or wins will come from. Others have been trying to get you to realise that it’s been happening right in front of your eyes the whole time. Now, just because they have been proven correct, and you have been proven badly wrong on that count, you come out with crap about nobody was able to see that the management and players had this in them.

You could have just threw your hands up and said: “fair dues guys, you obviously saw something I couldn’t”. You don’t though, you immediately lead the debate on to the next game and say that last week only counts if we follow it up. Quite a sensational way of ignoring a six game unbeaten run tbh. :lol:

If I ever get two hoots what someone like you thinks about football or actually anything thinking about it, it will be a cold day in hell. Although to be fair I’ll give you that you probably know more about football than Ugly American......so congrats on that front! Levein and the  team deserve huge praise for Sunday but I’ll leave handing out he knighthoods for the 6 game unbeaten run you seem so proud about until we see if Sunday’s performance was indeed a sign of improvement and things to come or just a timely and wonderful aberration. What went immediately before Sunday although an improvement on the guff we’ve endured throughout 2017 was in no way indicative of Sunday’s performance. The massive upcoming double header against Hibs will tell us a lot and I hope we see more of the same fire we saw from Levein on the touchline on Sunday as it was a very different animal to what we’d witnessed so far in his 2nd spell in the dugout. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Yes! ''Hibs are miles ahead of us'' was quoted several times in recent weeks. 

In fairness, based on the league table for most of this season and the league game at their place, they were certainly performing well above us.

16 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Jeez man, have a day off will you!

Grudging in praise, hyperbolic in criticism. 

Would ''Scottish cup progression essential'' be so essential if we weren't playing Hibs? Stop bringing everything back to Hibs!!

Let's just say we spank them twice, what will your argument be then? Because damn you, you will find one. You'll back yourself into a corner and spout yet more alarmist and negative stuff until you make a complete fool of yourself.

Enjoy the improvement, look to the NEXT game, stop obsessing over Hibs.

Scottish Cup progression against Hibs is absolutely essential. It's essential not only because it's Hibs, but due to our recent lack of Cup progression and the inability to maximise on field revenue 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

In fairness, based on the league table for most of this season and the league game at their place, they were certainly performing well above us.

Yet are only 3 points ahead.

I'll call bollocks on ''well ahead''.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Spencer said:

Scottish Cup progression against Hibs is absolutely essential. It's essential not only because it's Hibs, but due to our recent lack of Cup progression and the inability to maximise on field revenue 

Not what I asked but thanks for the reply.

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

If I ever get two hoots what someone like you thinks about football or actually anything thinking about it, it will be a cold day in hell. Although to be fair I’ll give you that you probably know more about football than Ugly American......so congrats on that front! Levein and the  team deserve huge praise for Sunday but I’ll leave handing out he knighthoods for the 6 game unbeaten run you seem so proud about until we see if Sunday’s performance was indeed a sign of improvement and things to come or just a timely and wonderful aberration. What went immediately before Sunday although an improvement on the guff we’ve endured throughout 2017 was in no way indicative of Sunday’s performance. The massive upcoming double header against Hibs will tell us a lot and I hope we see more of the same fire we saw from Levein on the touchline on Sunday as it was a very different animal to what we’d witnessed so far in his 2nd spell in the dugout. 

Just completely ignoring everything else about our steady improvement over the last few weeks then? 

Bit of an aggressive post this Hendricks, no need for that old chap. You could just admit that Ugly American was able to see and understand our game and progress better than you could. No shame in it. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Yet are only 3 points ahead.

I'll call bollocks on ''well ahead''.

At that time it was difficult to argue against the fact they were well ahead and there was precious little indication from our play to suggest we could close that gap.

I doubt many sat and watched that game thinking anything else.

7 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Just completely ignoring everything else about our steady improvement over the last few weeks then? 

Bit of an aggressive post this Hendricks, no need for that old chap. You could just admit that Ugly American was able to see and understand our game and progress better than you could. No shame in it. :thumbsup:

Lmao.  I’ve forgotten more about the game than you or UA will ever know....!  As I said in my earlier post Sunday was magnificent and everyone deserves the utmost praise. Hopefully it’s the catalyst as one has been badly needed. We’ve been complete toley for the vast majority of 2017 and I will be as delighted as anyone to see this result and indeed performance become the norm. We’ve the fairly immediate opportunity to win some more big games, time will tell if this “steady improvement” is a justified view. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

Lmao.  I’ve forgotten more about the game than you or UA will ever know....!  As I Dad in my earlier post Sunday was magnificent and everyone deserves the utmost praise. Hopefully it’s the catalyst as one has been badly needed. We’ve been complete toley for the vast majority of 2017 and I will be as delighted as anyone to see this result and indeed performance become the norm. We’ve the fairly immediate opportunity to win some more big games, time will tell if this “steady improvement” is a justified view. 

But you clearly don’t though, do you? Ugly American was able to see our steady improvement, and you were not. Them’s the breaks mate. :(

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

At that time it was difficult to argue against the fact they were well ahead and there was precious little indication from our play to suggest we could close that gap.

I doubt many sat and watched that game thinking anything else.

The man took over an unbalanced, underachieving, low on confidence squad. A man who many regard as a fine servant of our club. A man who deserved our patience and support through tough weeks. A man who's gambling and relationship with AB was called into question and furthermore was accused of some ''brown envelope'' behavior. 

Some people on here were ******* shameful. We know who they are. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Lmao.  I’ve forgotten more about the game than you or UA will ever know....!  As I said in my earlier post Sunday was magnificent and everyone deserves the utmost praise. Hopefully it’s the catalyst as one has been badly needed. We’ve been complete toley for the vast majority of 2017 and I will be as delighted as anyone to see this result and indeed performance become the norm. We’ve the fairly immediate opportunity to win some more big games, time will tell if this “steady improvement” is a justified view. 

Nonsense. 

The improvement has been noticeable for weeks. Conceding less, tightening up our play, scoring 1, then 2 then 4. Unbeaten in 6. Steady, significant improvement. Absolutely undeniable.

Then you come along....

Just now, Ryder said:

But you clearly don’t though, do you? Ugly American was able to see our steady improvement, and you were not. Them’s the breaks mate. :(

You believe what you need to son. No water off my back!  Things to do, people to see, I’ll leave the floor to you. It’s guid getting a timeout now and again, helps you view the forum and the daily cluster**** in a completely different light. Some people literally spend their entire lives checking others profiles, true story!  

Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nonsense. 

The improvement has been noticeable for weeks. Conceding less, tightening up our play, scoring 1, then 2 then 4. Unbeaten in 6. Steady, significant improvement. Absolutely undeniable.

Then you come along....

Indeed. It’s something that annoys me actually. Nobody ever just admits when they are wrong anymore. It’s always just twist and turn “I know more about Football than you, flap-flap”.

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

The man took over an unbalanced, underachieving, low on confidence squad. A man who many regard as a fine servant of our club. A man who deserved our patience and support through tough weeks. A man who's gambling and relationship with AB was called into question and furthermore was accused of some ''brown envelope'' behavior. 

Some people on here were ******* shameful. We know who they are. 

I based my views on performances and results, not his personal habits or relationship with AB so you can go and take your flaming pitchfork elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nonsense. 

Then you come along....

Oh here’s another one with nothing better to do with her time. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I based my views on performances and results, not his personal habits or relationship with AB so you can go and take your flaming pitchfork elsewhere.

And at which juncture of my post did I refer to you?

''Flaming pitchfork''? That's what you took from that? 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Oh here’s another one with nothing better to do with her time. 

You use ''her'' as some kind of insult.

Utter car crash of a human.

And at which juncture of my post did I refer to you?

''Flaming pitchfork''? That's what you took from that? 

The whole "we know who they are" chat that is all over this board since Sunday. Just enjoy the result, man.

Take a step back from the keyboard son and calm down. You'll do yourself a mischief 

Have a cup of tea or a glass of milk 

Relax 

Lol “car crash of a human”!!!! Ouch that’s me told. Coming from someone posting from deepest, darkest Brooklyn at 5 in the morning that hurts. You definitely get 10/10 for commitment. 

Bridge of Djoum

Lol “car crash of a human”!!!! Ouch that’s me told. Coming from someone posting from deepest, darkest Brooklyn at 5 in the morning that hurts. You definitely get 10/10 for commitment. 

I'm actually in TriBeCa this morning, flower. 

gorgie rd eh11
14 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Full of yourself, never wrong, know more than everyone else.

You remind me of someone.

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Levein?

:tongue:

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

The whole "we know who they are" chat that is all over this board since Sunday. Just enjoy the result, man.

I agree that it’s maybe time to move on from that particular slant. The thing is though, the board was unreadable for months with these particular posters screeching about relegation battles and time to get Levein out etc. It’s perfectly understandable that people who were getting sick of arguing with them about it might want to point out that they were disastrously wrong. Thank **** we never listened to them tbh. The problem now, is that instead of just saying “shit, I got that totally wrong”, it’s all this crap about “why are you getting it up me, when we all just wanted Hearts to win”. 

Worth bearing in mind that there was plenty ridicule coming coming from the other direction from these same guys. Laughing about us being happy clappers or having our heads in the sand if we can’t see how Levein is dragging us down.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Image result for donald trump

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

On the contrary but I’ll certainly defend myself and my views against the trolls that make this board a far poorer place to post.  They sadly can only play the poster and not what’s posted and are allowed to get away with it. My profile has been stalked literally hundreds of times by two of the individuals over the last couple of weeks yet nothing is done. No manner of praise for Sunday was ever going to be sufficient for them so it just brings the thread down. I’ll leave them to it. 

Bridge of Djoum

On the contrary but I’ll certainly defend myself and my views against the trolls that make this board a far poorer place to post.  They sadly can only play the poster and not what’s posted and are allowed to get away with it. My profile has been stalked literally hundreds of times by two of the individuals over the last couple of weeks yet nothing is done. No manner of praise for Sunday was ever going to be sufficient for them so it just brings the thread down. I’ll leave them to it. 

STALKED?!!!!???

HUNDREDS!!???!!!

Image result for aye meme

8 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Chill buddy - that is his usual term of endearment on here!

11 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I agree that it’s maybe time to move on from that particular slant. The thing is though, the board was unreadable for months with these particular posters screeching about relegation battles and time to get Levein out etc. It’s perfectly understandable that people who were getting sick of arguing with them about it might want to point out that they were disastrously wrong. Thank **** we never listened to them tbh. The problem now, is that instead of just saying “shit, I got that totally wrong”, it’s all this crap about “why are you getting it up me, when we all just wanted Hearts to win”. 

Worth bearing in mind that there was plenty ridicule coming coming from the other direction from these same guys. Laughing about us being happy clappers or having our heads in the sand if we can’t see how Levein is dragging us down.

I’ll only comment on one thing in your post as a lot of it is complete nonsense to suit your own agenda. Football has a way of slapping you in the puss when you perhaps aren’t expecting it just as it has this fantastic way of every now and then throwing up a result like Sunday’s; saying people were “disastrously wrong” on the back of a couple of narrow wins and a once in a lifetime pumping of Celtic  is asking for trouble given our upcoming fixtures. Yes, the signs have been better culminating in a result that was staggeringly good but as Levein himself would tell you it’s done and dusted. It’s how we now use that result moving forward. I hope you are feeling as smug this time next week I truly do. 

Bridge of Djoum

Does anyone else find it odd that the triumvirate of Hendricks, Thomaso and Spencer all turn up at the same time? It's almost like........

STALKED?!!!!???

HUNDREDS!!???!!!

Image result for aye meme

To clarify that was not aimed at you. I think you only checked in a few dozen times! Flattering none the less. My missus doesn’t care about my whereabouts as much as you guys.

Does anyone else find it odd that the triumvirate of Hendricks, Thomaso and Spencer all turn up at the same time? It's almost like........

..........you live in a fantasy land?

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

To clarify that was not aimed at you. I think you only checked in a few dozen times! Flattering none the less. My missus doesn’t care about my whereabouts as much as you guys.

Please back this up. Let us all see your evidence. Otherwise, stop making shit up.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

..........you live in a fantasy land?

All silent after Sunday, all crawl back in around the same time a while later.

''Fantasy land''? Yes, at times. 

17 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I'm actually in TriBeCa this morning, flower. 

Serving breakfast?

Bridge of Djoum
13 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

And yet it was you serving the suspension, not the ''trolls''.

Interesting take on things you have.

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

All silent after Sunday, all crawl back in around the same time a while later.

''Fantasy land''? Yes, at times. 

Told you before - I was out in town celebrating a cracking win for my team on Sunday night - posting on here was not my priority.

Whit?

TreBeCa Bar & Grill - the original New York Kitchen.

I'll have my eggs over easy thanks.

2 hours ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Please back this up. Let us all see your evidence. Otherwise, stop making shit up.

Lol. “Evidence”....!!!   This isn’t CSI:NY....you are well aware you’ve been stalking my profile as have a couple of others as you thought I was silent on the back of Sunday’s huge result. Continually checking to see if I’d posted when the reality was I couldn’t! Not to the extent of wee Notts who should be given a restraining order but nonetheless fairly continuous for a busy professional like your good self. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Thomaso said:

Told you before - I was out in town celebrating a cracking win for my team on Sunday night - posting on here was not my priority.

So why then does it seem a priority when we have been playing pish?

And again, your ''serving breakfast'' comment. Please explain or are we at the level of just posting non-relevant nonsensical shite?

Bridge of Djoum

Lol. “Evidence”....!!!   This isn’t CSI:NY....you are well aware you’ve been stalking my profile as have a couple of others as you thought I was silent on the back of Sunday’s huge result. Continually checking to see if I’d posted when the reality was I couldn’t! Not to the extent of wee Davey Notts who should be given a restraining order but nonetheless fairly continuous for a busy professional like your good self. 

Ah. Cool. So nothing to back up your claim.

Sound.

Ah. Cool. So nothing to back up your claim.

Sound.

Tries to act the hard man.

Is called out.

Crawls back under rock. 

Have a good day in TriBeCa. 

Can we stick to enjoying our recent good run of form and leave the Levein haters to hate. We now look forward to the next 3 games with a good bit of optimism but they are all hard games

4 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

So why then does it seem a priority when we have been playing pish?

And again, your ''serving breakfast'' comment. Please explain or are we at the level of just posting non-relevant nonsensical shite?

Go and check my posting record - when was the last time I actually posted on a Sunday night.

TreBeCa Bar & Grill - google it.

Bridge of Djoum

Is called out.

Crawls back under rock. 

''Hard man''? WTF are you on about? Called out on what? 

You constantly whine about abusive people whilst getting progressively more personal about other posters then you serve your inevitable suspension. It's the Hendricks way.

4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Is called out.

Crawls back under rock. 

Our long distance "Mr Nasty"   ;)

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Thomaso said:

Go and check my posting record - when was the last time I actually posted on a Sunday night.

TreBeCa Bar & Grill - google it.

Yeah, I know of the restaurant. My question was wtf has it to do with me?

8 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Lol. “Evidence”....!!!   This isn’t CSI:NY....you are well aware you’ve been stalking my profile as have a couple of others as you thought I was silent on the back of Sunday’s huge result. Continually checking to see if I’d posted when the reality was I couldn’t! Not to the extent of wee Davey Notts who should be given a restraining order but nonetheless fairly continuous for a busy professional like your good self. 

Reported for using my name rather than my forum name.

You are nothing but a pathetic bully. I feel sorry for you more than anything else.

Yeah, I know of the restaurant. My question was wtf has it to do with me?

Doh.......

• redm changed the title to 12 unbeaten ( edited )

Archived