Stand by (a bit longer yet) for an announcement

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Yup, I find it pretty hard to believe though.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Me too tbh. Although the way we are right now, I can see us appointing Elvis

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Unless someone at the club has forgotten to order a new manager......

:gok:

Take a look at the leagues they were managing in

Irrelevant as the competition within those leagues - and player quality - should match up.

Irrelevant as the competition within those leagues - and player quality - should match up.

Ok then take out Pressley's stint at Falkirk what's he done since then

All roads lead to Gorgie

I just think we put our trust in Budge and Levein to do what is right for our future on the pitch as well as the off field things that are happening right now. If they appoint Pressley or Daly a lot of that trust, which is slipping slightly as it is, will be further diminished, 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I just think we put our trust in Budge and Levein to do what is right for our future on the pitch as well as the off field things that are happening right now. If they appoint Pressley or Daly a lot of that trust, which is slipping slightly as it is, will be further diminished,

If it's Daly then the whole thing is a charade

If the choice is between Pressley and Daly then we clearly are a joke. And skint.

On no information, it would not surprise me if we're skint. No Hampden trips or Europe with a new stand and not many home games may mean we are hand to mouth. Would explain the lack of signings in tge past few months.

All roads lead to Gorgie

If it's Daly then the whole thing is a charade

I agree. It would make us look a bit foolish and further fuel the thinking that the fans are being ignored. However I think Daly has the making of a good head coach but in about two years time, not now. 

siegementality

On no information, it would not surprise me if we're skint. No Hampden trips or Europe with a new stand and not many home games may mean we are hand to mouth. Would explain the lack of signings in tge past few months.

Do you really think all that hasn't been planned for. Seriously?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Everybody calm down ffs!! Freedman is the new man.

For your own reputation, let's hope you're correct.

August Landmesser

If only we had 14k season ticket holders and some form of fans' group funded by monthly donations then we wouldn't be struggling to get by... I can dream.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

How will I ever go on in life with my reputation in tatters on kb!!!! :rofl:

Jambo 4 Ever

If it`s Daly Ann is a liar and Levein is in complete control of the club.

If it`s Pressley its a massive kick in the teeth for the fans.

Regardless, we have had an opportunity here to bring in someone with fresh ideas, with no ties and with the potential to add season tickets etc and it looks like we are going with another from Leveins School of coaching!

Kick in the teeth for small minority of fans

But for myself and many others it would be great

How will I ever go on in life with my reputation in tatters on kb!!!! :rofl:

Indeed. You'll be blacklisted from every forum in Christendom

Indeed. You'll be blacklisted from every forum in Christendom

Please!!!! I beg thee!!

You want a manger who has an absolutely diabolical track record, and you think it would be great. Weird.

Calm down Robo cop :lol:

Jambo 4 Ever

You want a manger who has an absolutely diabolical track record, and you think it would be great. Weird.

Pressley's stats

Matches W D L Goals Points PPG

281 105 76 100 402:388 391 1,39

Freedmans Stats

Matches W D L Goals Points PPG

246 85 74 87 308:314 329 1,34

Edited by Zen Jambo, Today, 10:48.

How do you want as manager?

Jambo 4 Ever

His overall stats are not much different than freedman!

He knows hearts well and knows levein.

Was our best captain In recent times

A cup winner with us

Lafferty's scoring record at club level was not great either and bet you wanted him

Calm down Robo cop [emoji38]

Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Haha!

Dead please. Would give me some relief from this place

Would be very happy with Pressley and I'm sure Budge thinks the same too

Do you know Ann Budge personally?

If the choice is between Pressley and Daly then we clearly are a joke. And skint.

But it's not between Pressley and Daly is it? If one of these two do get the job it has been between Pressley, Daly and whoever else applied for the job!

For the record, I hope it is NOT Jon Daly and it IS Stephen Pressley.

Putting more trust in Budge for this one.Levein would want a yes man.

The Future's Maroon

Club is locked up air tight over this, would be surprised if the short list reported is even correct.

this is my thinking, the itk's and media know feck all.

Jambo 4 Ever

Do you know Ann Budge personally?

No but I work with some who has spoken to her recently and he was saying she thinks highly of Pressley, as does levein

Jambo 4 Ever

But it's not between Pressley and Daly is it? If one of these two do get the job it has been between Pressley, Daly and whoever else applied for the job!

For the record, I hope it is NOT Jon Daly and it IS Stephen Pressley.

Agreed

No but I work with some who has spoken to her recently and he was saying she thinks highly of Pressley, as does levein

Does your work mate like Ann?

Ok then take out Pressley's stint at Falkirk what's he done since then

Why would you take out the most relevant period (to us) in his managerial career? I don't think either Pressley or Freedman have great records when they are written down on paper.

Managerial hirings are as much luck as anything else, frankly. We've had great managers who did squat all elsewhere - and we've had shit managers who were great elsewhere.

It is perfectly Ok to state that YOU put your trust in Budge and Levein and therfore it is also OK for YOU to feel that your level of trust has been dimished!

When you say WE, you are not speaking for me!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He said Fleetwood were bigger than anything outside of Celtic and Rangers in Scotland and completely bombed.

You think this is good enough for Hearts?

Freedman managed at a much higher level. But you haven't taken that into account

Why would you take out the most relevant period (to us) in his managerial career? I don't think either Pressley or Freedman have great records when they are written down on paper.

Managerial hirings are as much luck as anything else, frankly. We've had great managers who did squat all elsewhere - and we've had shit managers who were great elsewhere.

:2thumbsup:

I will vastly apologise for the information given to me. Think I've said 1 or two cast iron info since joining though and this is one of them. I 100% believe, as I said before this massive odds drop/Monday Tuesday announcement we have our new manager and formalities will be concluded in the next two days and that is Freedman.

It is 100%.

OK guys, thanks for replies :thumb:

Jambo 4 Ever

He said Fleetwood were bigger than anything outside of Celtic and Rangers in Scotland and completely bombed.

You think this is good enough for Hearts?

Freedman managed at a much higher level. But you haven't taken that into account

That might have been his opinion at the time.

What about all things Lafferty has said and done in the past? Not to mention his poor scoring record at club level - and many are excited he signed for us

With McLaren taking the job in Israel, then its surely down to just Freedman

Freedman or Davies you would hope they are torn between. No one else would be acceptable if those 2 are both in the frame and affordable.

Pants Shaton

You need to learn to read, MD says "if, as reported, it is between JD and SP". He knows no more than anyone else.

Would you talk to someone like that face to face? Pretty rude.

Anyway I have no idea what source Donaldson was referring to and can read perfectly well thanks.

Captain America

What about all things Lafferty has said and done in the past? Not to mention his poor scoring record at club level - and many are excited he signed for us

Why do you keep bringing up Lafferty?

You are obsessed.

siegementality

Would you talk to someone like that face to face? Pretty rude.

Anyway I have no idea what source Donaldson was referring to and can read perfectly well thanks.

But still you misquoted him.

Why do you keep bringing up Lafferty?

You are obsessed.

Used o give JiH the benefit of the doubt.

Now i ignore all his posts because i believe he is a deep undercover troll who gets away with it because of his stupid comments and constant questions. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Now i ignore all his posts because i believe he is a deep undercover troll who gets away with it because of his stupid comments and constant questions.

:spoton:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A player in a squad not a manager. What a ridiculous comparison

Appointing Daly or Pressley would be a massive disappointment and seems crazy considering some of the other applicants.

Last chance city for Levein so if it goes bad then he must know that he's toast.

Levein is fast becoming as big an obstacle to progress as both Robinson and Romanov, towards the end of their tenures.

If Levein is allowed to appoint a yes man that he can work from the back, then it really will be a massive slap in the face for the fans. It will also make the whole recruitment process a farce. Levein has presided over 2 horrendous pre-seasons, last year he admitted that the pre-euro preparations were wrong and this season it is claimed the players are not fit enough. He also oversaw some terrible signings such as Oshaniwa and Kenny Anderson, made a huge mistake in appointing Cathro and has allowed the midfield and GK problems to go unresolved. Can any of his supporters please confirm what it is he brings to the club???

If he was deep undercover, no one would have a clue surely !

Follow the cynical path, mate. Believe nothing !

Archived