***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Apparently, and I am no way itk, but a mate of mine has said that we have made a bid for Boyce. He isn't a football fan and wouldn't know Boyce from Nade but knows someone at Hearts.

If he's talking crap I have informed him he's getting a crack in the jaw lol

I'm pretty sure we have made a bid from something I read in the paper (probably one of the shit ones). Just can't see it happening, if Coulibaly from Kilmarnock who scored 8 goes for 1.5 mil I can't see us getting Boyce for anything less than a mil which we don't have.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bowmans_Boot

I'm pretty sure we have made a bid from something I read in the paper (probably one of the shit ones). Just can't see it happening, if Coulibaly from Kilmarnock who scored 8 goes for 1.5 mil I can't see us getting Boyce for anything less than a mil which we don't have.

And if we did have 1M we certainly shouldnt be spending it on Boyce.

Lucille's Thirsty

Heard Reilly will be a St Mirren player this week.

If true that'll be a good move for him he won't get much football here if we are planning on challenging Aberdeen and Rangers for second.

Bowmans_Boot

I think that would be a good move for him.  I like Reilly and hope he does well in his career.

Didn't Buaben almost sign for County beginning of this season, could be used as a make weight in negotiations?

weegie jambo

Didn't Buaben almost sign for County beginning of this season, could be used as a make weight in negotiations?

I think Cathro rates Prince as a good, reliable squad player so I can see him staying. I fear Boyce may be another Wyness!

There's also been a fair few saying they ARE renewing, and who WONT cancel their FOH subs. Either way, to take these 'opinions' as some sort of gospel that it's affecting our transfer budget is either thick, or trolling.

I did neither. You read into my comments any negativity that you wanted. I was making a point re a poster bemoaning us not spending enough on players. That poster has already said he is not renewing. Enough said.

Would relate to pre admin so probably written off.

Its the principle that's the issue clearly.

Paul Shark

If true that'll be a good move for him he won't get much football here if we are planning on challenging Aberdeen and Rangers for second.

Careful, I got called a clueless idiot for suggesting exactly the same thing this time last year !

Another failed signing, we actually paid money for this guy and gave them Gary Oliver who is a much better player than him.

Anyways it's the right decision to get these guys off the books so far so good Hearts...

Borders Jambo

I think that would be a good move for him.  I like Reilly and hope he does well in his career.

Agree. I suspect the Championship may be his level but I will never understand why he was suddenly dropped when he seemed to be playing well and causing a nuisance for other teams defenders.

I did neither. You read into my comments any negativity that you wanted. I was making a point re a poster bemoaning us not spending enough on players. That poster has already said he is not renewing. Enough said.

My point was regarding another poster, not you. I just replied to you, as you'd passed comment on my initial post, that's all. Sorry for any confusion.

My point was regarding another poster, not you. I just replied to you, as you'd passed comment on my initial post, that's all. Sorry for any confusion.

No problem.

Don't know what your point is

Thought, maybe mistakenly, that your point was that because it was pre-Admin it didn't matter. I agree the cash would never reach current Hearts but my point was that it's disappointing that someone behaved in that way.

jamboinglasgow

Would be a good signing for St Mirren.

Thought, maybe mistakenly, that your point was that because it was pre-Admin it didn't matter. I agree the cash would never reach current Hearts but my point was that it's disappointing that someone behaved in that way.

The same happened in reverse with debts owed by (then) Hearts.  It's dead.

Another failed signing, we actually paid money for this guy and gave them Gary Oliver who is a much better player than him.

Anyways it's the right decision to get these guys off the books so far so good Hearts...

Only got Sammon and Oshaniwa to follow to release a fair bit of cash for some decent signings hopefully. 

Ferryjambo99

Reilly scored 5 goals for us, Oliver scored 1. Reilly scored 39 in 110 for QoS, Oliver has scored 14 in 58 for queens and Morton. Reilly is a better player

Seymour M Hersh

How's it gone for Oliver at QoS? As for Reilly it was a pretty cheap punt tbh and given his form that season for QoS one worth making. Didn't work out here unfortunately. We seem to have an awful record brining in strikers who have performed for the clubs we acquire them from but stink the house out at Tynecastle. Not a recent thing either so let's try and avoid blaming Cathro and Levein. 

Reilly scored 5 goals for us, Oliver scored 1. Reilly scored 39 in 110 for QoS, Oliver has scored 14 in 58 for queens and Morton. Reilly is a better player

The Championship is indeed a lower standard

Keatings, Reilly and Oliver can all fight it out and do well next season

There have certainly been quite a few professing their love for our club who then spend their time tearing us a part..then they claim to have friends and friends of friends along with numerous family members who are not renewing...........just how true that is up for debate.

I happen to think we are under pressure to keep the current numbers attending but the club can get the genuine waverers back with a few decent signings and positive news around the club. Fans are fickle and just a hint of change and improvement will bring benefits in terms of renewals.

The club for the first time in a few seasons has to work to retain and grow it's support base

A very intelligent post. Well said i totally agree.

siegementality

A very intelligent post. Well said i totally agree.

With what part?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Haha! Looked similar to Mackie but younger? Who knows?

Stephan Scougall?

1794196522.jpg

Stephan Scougall?

1794196522.jpg

Does look like Mackies love child to be fair

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hagar the Horrible

Is Hleb coming yes or no, I have been waiting bloody years for this,  beginning to think some people on here make things up?  I am not going to wait for ever

Is Hleb coming yes or no, I have been waiting bloody years for this,  beginning to think some people on here make things up?  I am not going to wait for ever

Never fear! Seen today at Edinburgh airport being wheeled through customs by Levein. MacPhee, and Cathro - 3 year deal on the cards.

How's it gone for Oliver at QoS? As for Reilly it was a pretty cheap punt tbh and given his form that season for QoS one worth making. Didn't work out here unfortunately. We seem to have an awful record brining in strikers who have performed for the clubs we acquire them from but stink the house out at Tynecastle. Not a recent thing either so let's try and avoid blaming Cathro and Levein. 

Reilly being considered by Jack Ross for a move to St Mirren...though of course he may move himself to Dundee

Jambo 4 Ever

Hear that Mark Russell will happen imminently

Good news!

How reliable is your source?

This is the type of player I feel we should be signing. It always seems easier for defenders to make the transition to a higher league than forwards.

socrates82

LB converted from winger - sounds perfect as a Paterson style wing back.

We_are_the_Hearts

My Morton supporting work colleague said he started well but has been hopeless for a few months now. Mind you so have Morton

My Morton supporting work colleague said he started well but has been hopeless for a few months now. Mind you so have Morton

He's just turned 21 and has played around 100 games for them.

Interesting if info turns out to be the case. Feeling is that he could play left wingback ahead of a 3 with CB on left of a 3.

Makes some sense as it's a relatively low risk, low cost signing. We need to fill that berth badly and we need a natural left sided player. Something that Robbie left us totally devoid of.

Given the range of players across various positions that we require, this move makes sense on various levels

Jamboscanbevicius

Would be delighted with this. Russell looks a real prospect. As others have said, this is exactly the kind of player we should be looking at (but then so was Reilly). We have to appreciate that not everyone makes the step up successfully!

We_are_the_Hearts

He's just turned 21 and has played around 100 games for them.

Interesting if info turns out to be the case. Feeling is that he could play left wingback ahead of a 3 with CB on left of a 3.

Makes some sense as it's a relatively low risk, low cost signing. We need to fill that berth badly and we need a natural left sided player. Something that Robbie left us totally devoid of.

Given the range of players across various positions that we require, this move makes sense on various levels

Defo worth a low risk punt. Sometimes players need to make that step to keep improving

Sooperstar

Cole Stockton I'm told we are being linked with. 23 year old striker who doesn't score many goals at a low level.

Cole Stockton I'm told we are being linked with. 23 year old striker who doesn't score many goals at a low level.

18 in 45 this season is no bad.

The Apprentice

Not worth a new thread but heard earlier that we are speaking to Cole Stockton. 23 year old striker who has been with Tranmere. Not saying that he's a stick on signing but there has been contact.

The Apprentice

Whoops! In before me mate haha

The Stockton link has been taken right off of a boy claiming he uses a gym at a hotel where Stockton is and he's told him he's joining Hearts on a Hearts fan page on Facebook.

Are people really so desperate to be in the know?

The Apprentice

The Stockton link has been taken right off of a boy claiming he uses a gym at a hotel where Stockton is and he's told him he's joining Hearts on a Hearts fan page on Facebook.

Are people really so desperate to be in the know?

No. A family member of mines works at the hotel he was staying at last night. Really not that bothered about being 'in the know' just passing on what I was told.

Jambo 4 Ever

No. A family member of mines works at the hotel he was staying at last night. Really not that bothered about being 'in the know' just passing on what I was told.

He doesn't sound all that good

Archived