***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

Hopefully Budge calls Budgement Day 2 in May and goes through the "football department" like a dose of salts, starting with Levein and Cathro.

Can remember the days when we still got behind the team when losing. Now it's blame everyone else.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fire_At_The_Disco

What's even worse is Celtic will murder us and hold their title party at Tynie..... Depressed

Called this after 8 mins. You could just tell from their body language.

I've rarely seen a Hearts team beaten so early but you could just tell that early.

Aye you can see it coming when the outball is a punt up the middle of the park.

Shameful. AGAIN

Hopefully Budge calls Budgement Day 2 in May and goes through the "football department" like a dose of salts, starting with Levein and Cathro.

But what about the Principles of Play?

Play from the back. 3 in the box. Switch the play. How can we afford to lose a footballing intellectual like that?

Remember after the Hibs game when Cathro said there wouldn't be another game where we would be second best in every challenge? We need to get rid of him now.

What's even worse is Celtic will murder us and hold their title party at Tynie..... Depressed

And so they should.... they are vastly superior in terms of budget and players.

I now dont recognise the boys wearing Hearts strips and the coaching/management on our bench as the Hearts I know and love...

Time and time again since we have been promoted I watch what is on offer and feel dejected and frustrated beyond measure...

Gave my season tickets to a friend for Hamilton game and cant see that changing anytime soon...

This is fecking horrible to endure...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can remember the days when we still got behind the team when losing. Now it's blame everyone else.

I think the fact they get to the end of the season with this pish is getting behind them.

Houston :D

Oh shit, you're serious. :(

Whether I agree with it or not doesn't really matter it's my prediction of what will happen.

Watt-Zeefuik

Remember after the Hibs game when Cathro said there wouldn't be another game where we would be second best in every challenge? We need to get rid of him now.

I've only been watching the second half -- have we won  50-50 header all day?

Fire_At_The_Disco

And so they should.... they are vastly superior in terms of budget and players.

I'm no saying they are not superior.... I'm saying we are shite

Bazzas right boot

Because we had to.

That said there's little point in changing the Coach if we're just going to bring in another young guy in line with the "model ".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any change would be the summer, surley. No point in changing now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

There was simply no way we were winning this. Aberdeen are pretty consistent. We are generally mediocre.

Season might as well end now. Nothing more to be gained from it.

Governor Tarkin

We're getting back into this a bit now.

Their third will put a stop to that though.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What's with these pissy little side foot crosses Sam does all the time? Can he even strike a ball properly?

...a bit disco

Just looked up and saw a scrolling ad board change to Industrial Pump...'.

Kinda appropriate really, considering how shite we are.

I now dont recognise the boys wearing Hearts strips and the coaching/management on our bench as the Hearts I know and love...

Time and time again since we have been promoted I watch what is on offer and feel dejected and frustrated beyond measure...

Gave my season tickets to a friend for Hamilton game and cant see that changing anytime soon...

This is fecking horrible to endure...

Not since hamster pus Mclean have I been this depressed watching Hearts.

I'm no saying they are not superior.... I'm saying we are shite

No we are not.... we are slightly better than average as our league position shows.

We're getting back into this a bit now.

Their third will put a stop to that though.

For sure.

Lucille's Thirsty

I hate saying it because it cos we need stability but Cathro and some of these players have to go they just don't care enough.

That imposter should never pull on a Hearts shirt again. At least Kitchen puts in a shift & think he has been unfairly dropped. Was a key msn in Rangers performance

Cruyff Turn

Fair enough if Aberdeen are better on the day but 15, 16 games into Cathros reign and he still can't put an organised side on the park.

But lets give the laddie who's standing there biting his nails in the dugout another season.

:cornette:

rick witter

No we are not.... we are slightly better than average as our league position shows.

Erm no we are shite

Jambof3tornado

Honking away display once again.

So glad we decided after partick we werent wasting any more money on the road this season.

Another free header on sowahs side.

Archived