***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

I'm definitely not feeling the love on this board. Sigh.

What the fek do you expect. You've just beaten us and come on to our boards with a rant of your achievements against us and over the past 20 games. All in a belittling tone.

Go on your own forums and maybe come back some week when your not stirring it after a win

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BangkokHearts

Says it all about this wonderful Aberdeen team, 17 points clear of us, that less than 12,500 can be arsed to go see them. Seems their own fans don't think they're worth the effort.

Their central belt glory-hunting support from the 80's has other priorities these days. All the younger fans are supporting the OF or us. 

They were never and will never be a bigger club than Hearts. 

Elias Henry Furst

In the corridors of the the Bernabau they know exactly who Aberdeen FC are.

:rofl:

Belter.

Says it all about this wonderful Aberdeen team, 17 points clear of us, that less than 12,500 can be arsed to go see them. Seems their own fans don't think they're worth the effort.

One city club too. Flying. What happens when they have an inevitable bad spell.? Embarrassing support on Saturday

Don't understand the Aberdeen fans coming on here to gloat over a win. That behaviour is usually seen when an underdog beats a much better team or knock a bigger club out of a cup, not for an expected win, at home, to a team 14 points behind in the league. The digs, the insults, the gloating, Celtic fans didn't act in that manner towards Dundee fans after their victory today or Rangers fans yesterday after their win against Hamilton. To me it seems Aberdeen fans still see Hearts as a better team?

Aberdeen had a spell in the 80's, they were better than Hearts, Hearts had a spell in the 00's, we were better than Aberdeen, now I think most Hearts fans accept Aberdeen are currently in the ascendancy in this mini-rivalry, but the reaction to a routine win tells us otherwise.

I don't understand it at all, my first thought when we beat Hamilton last week wasn't to sign up to their forum to gloat, we were expected to win, we won, we moved on. If we beat Celtic next week, I'm sure a few hundred will be gloating on social media for the rest of that day, it would be a big win for us, that's understandable. We're somewhere between Hamilton and Celtic on the football scale, I'd have ranked Aberdeen above us at the minute but it looks like they don't.

IveSeenTheLight

Don't understand the Aberdeen fans coming on here to gloat over a win. That behaviour is usually seen when an underdog beats a much better team or knock a bigger club out of a cup, not for an expected win, at home, to a team 14 points behind in the league. The digs, the insults, the gloating, Celtic fans didn't act in that manner towards Dundee fans after their victory today or Rangers fans yesterday after their win against Hamilton. To me it seems Aberdeen fans still see Hearts as a better team?

Aberdeen had a spell in the 80's, they were better than Hearts, Hearts had a spell in the 00's, we were better than Aberdeen, now I think most Hearts fans accept Aberdeen are currently in the ascendancy in this mini-rivalry, but the reaction to a routine win tells us otherwise.

I don't understand it at all, my first thought when we beat Hamilton last week wasn't to sign up to their forum to gloat, we were expected to win, we won, we moved on. If we beat Celtic next week, I'm sure a few hundred will be gloating on social media for the rest of that day, it would be a big win for us, that's understandable. We're somewhere between Hamilton and Celtic on the football scale, I'd have ranked Aberdeen above us at the minute but it looks like they don't.

Don't tar us all with the same brush.

I've not gloated on the win.

Don't tar us all with the same brush.

I've not gloated on the win.

Point acknowledged, I should have specified 'the Aberdeen fans that are gloating', you don't stir it up after results. :thumbsup:

indianajones

I've said it before and got semi dismissed for it.

They are an insufferable bunch. Try living in the same city as the deluded clowns. 

Pish support for a one team city. Absolute pish. 

Bad Religion

In the corridors of the the Bernabau they know exactly who Aberdeen FC are.

Belter.

Has to be one of the funniest things I've read on here. Diddy club

Archived