***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

Clark Griswold

Hi I'm on a train Oban to Glasgow .cant get BT ,radio Scotland cuts out every 10. Mins plus were getting stuffed.Somebody give me a positive please.sarcasm welcome.Oh I'm a bit wasted .

there's less than 10 mins left.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I'm on a train Oban to Glasgow .cant get BT ,radio Scotland cuts out every 10. Mins plus were getting stuffed.Somebody give me a positive please.sarcasm welcome.Oh I'm a bit wasted .

Only positive is we were ok for the first 15 minutes and Sam missed a good chance to put us 1 up. Everything since has been the usual shambles

The Real Maroonblood

Only one player has achieved anything close to a pass mark today without managing anything of note.

Incidentally, the only player who looks likes he cares today, Goncalves.

This.

Fire_At_The_Disco

Hmmm a very intelligent reasoned argument.... we win one week we are world beaters, lose the next and the worst team in the league.

Not at all, I'm there week in week out and we couldn't beat sleep. It was lucky we got ahead on half time v Hamilton because we would have imploded 2nd half if it was all square.

Cathro is living off the points Neilson won last year. We'd be in relegation schtook otherwise.

He couldn't do anything with Neilson's team and his own team has been a disaster.

Time for the football department to go.

Watt-Zeefuik

Tziolis has the ability to be the best player on the park for either side, but his lack of effort in over half our games just drives me to fury.  Kitchen already getting stuck in more -- yes, I know he's considerably more limited, but he's not afraid of a tussle.

MacDonald Jardine

Count yourself lucky.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

underwaterwoodwelder

Some of our play is embarrassing for a professional football team.

Management and players need to have a word with themselves.

I feel sorry my son that travelled by train and wasted my hard earned cash lol.

Shocking tactics, Display and im dredding the celtic game now.

Reality is it could easily be 4 or 5 today.

Apart from Sams shot and Isma wrongly judged offside we've done little. We are nowhere near the standard of Aberdeen and that hurts

Cruyff Turn

I agree with you.I know a lad who goes to every game stays down south of england no doubt he will be there today aswell.They fans deserve an appology

Probably costs him 200 quid a week. No doubt has a FoH subscription as well.

Shocking. Hopefully Ann will put Ian out of his misery because Levein won't.

A_A wehatethehibs

How are people saying this is the worst performance they've seen in years. I make this the 6th or 7th absolutely abysmal disgrace of a performance we've seen under Cathro.

Watt-Zeefuik

The positive for you is that you're on a train and a bit wasted.

The Real Maroonblood

Losing isn't.

It's the manner of it. We're an absolute mess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

It's so embarrassing.

Regal Kingston

It's the manner of defeat.

It's happened time and time again this season.

Nothing gets changed to rectify it.

1-0 down and you know how it's going to end.

It's not pant wetting or any of the other Kickback catchphrases. We are a poor team and are managed by a man who is out of his depth who cannot motivate players.

Watt-Zeefuik

Jesus. I wanted an upgrade on Neilson. Now Neilson would be a major upgrade on Cathro. Big, big ongoing questions for Levein. His vanity project is collapsing around him and the first team is suffering.

He's accused of being overrated on here and that's probably true but I'd bite your hand and arm up to the elbow off right now for Derek McInnes.

No tv coverage where i am pretty glad now. Seen a clip of the second goal deary me.

Jammy bas....

Having spoken to 3 ex Hearts players in the last weeks -

The worry is that they assure me that the consistent soft centre performances stem directly from the manager.

Honestly think we'd be better off starting the likes of Beith & Currie till the summer.

Reality is it could easily be 4 or 5 today.

Apart from Sams shot and Isma wrongly judged offside we've done little. We are nowhere near the standard of Aberdeen and that hurts

How much should it hurt though?

They've been building this squad steadily for 5 years now. They've signed good players and held onto them. They've even signed some average players but because they have held onto them they have gelled into the squad and made the team better.

They have years of experience playing together and winning together.

I'd expect us to be 3 years behind them.

rudi must stay

New team needed. The greek guy at least tried to make things happen on the ball, we'll catch Aberdeen next year. A more smug team you couldn't meet

These players are employed by Heart of Midlothian.

These players don't play for Heart of Midlothian.

rick witter

Time to get the players in who will be here next season. Liam smith in for Struna. Start Martin and see if there is a player there. Get kitchen back in the team and rherras in for sowah. No good in persisting with these arseholes who don't care if we win or lose

Watt-Zeefuik

Having spoken to 3 ex Hearts players in the last weeks -

The worry is that they assure me that the consistent soft centre performances stem directly from the manager.

I'm going to try to resist going full toys-oot-the-pram again but I can't see this any other way.  We have players that whatever the tactics looked like they would run through brick walls for the squad under Neilson who now lope around the pitch with their heads down.  That only happens when the players either don't understand or don't believe in what they're being told to do.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

the interview should be interesting, you never know what hes going to say.

He'll be asked about Levein and probably give an arrogantly chippy response.

Yeah, you just never know what's coming next...

So lost as to where we build from. Who do we keep from this squad. Goncalves started game well. Good holding up and first touch. Nicholson and Walker barely touched ball. Centre mid want to many touches.

Clark Griswold

Walker had more urgency coming off there than he did the whole game. What a shambles

How much should it hurt though?

They've been building this squad steadily for 5 years now. They've signed good players and held onto them. They've even signed some average players but because they have held onto them they have gelled into the squad and made the team better.

They have years of experience playing together and winning together.

I'd expect us to be 3 years behind them.

Because the gap is as wide as it's ever been on the pitch. A lot worse than last season.

We can't compete now - not even close.

Whatever's written on the wee bit of paper Levein gives him

Jam Tarts 1874

4 attempts at goal so far.  This must be the easiest 3 points Aberdeen have picked up this season.

It's the manner of defeat.

It's happened time and time again this season.

Nothing gets changed to rectify it.

1-0 down and you know how it's going to end.

It's not pant wetting or any of the other Kickback catchphrases. We are a poor team and are managed by a man who is out of his depth who cannot motivate players.

Can't put it any better than this, utterly gutless management and 1st team.

Positives from today is that Aberdeen have only scored 2. We have been as bad as I've ever seen us.

Completely predictable however.

Archived