***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

I'm going to try to resist going full toys-oot-the-pram again but I can't see this any other way. We have players that whatever the tactics looked like they would run through brick walls for the squad under Neilson who now lope around the pitch with their heads down. That only happens when the players either don't understand or don't believe in what they're being told to do.

Just saying that, even players that were playing ok, kitchen, Sam, Johnson etc have turned to dog shite.

I agree, They don't look like they know what they are doing. Look lost.

Aberdeen down to 10 men, not that it makes any difference. They could start with 10 and still gub us.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You can understand why Levein felt the need to intervene at half time.

It was effective, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

maroonlegions

Cathro needs to feck off.

Johnson should have started up front with Isma.

No fight in this team either, they look a disjointed bunch , blame lies at the management.  

Time to get the players in who will be here next season. Liam smith in for Struna. Start Martin and see if there is a player there. Get kitchen back in the team and rherras in for sowah. No good in persisting with these arseholes who don't care if we win or lose

Can't be any worse than this shite

Only one player has achieved anything close to a pass mark today without managing anything of note.

Incidentally, the only player who looks likes he cares today, Goncalves.

Have to agree. He's not been hugely effective but he's been trying and is so isolated at times that he'd have to be an outstanding player to really change this performance.

MacDonald Jardine

How much should it hurt though?

They've been building this squad steadily for 5 years now. They've signed good players and held onto them. They've even signed some average players but because they have held onto them they have gelled into the squad and made the team better.

They have years of experience playing together and winning together.

I'd expect us to be 3 years behind them.

And I'd expect a Junior team to put up a better fight than we have today.

This has been disgraceful.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Get rid of the duff signings and duff management team.

Utter embarassment.

Trapper. You have not said a more accurate statement!

OmiyaHearts

Sams effort was the kind of finish you see from hungover amateurs hit on a Sunday morning.

What a dismal performance by the team today.

A_A wehatethehibs

Abysmal performances by Hearts under Ian Cathro:

Rangers away

Partick at home

Dundee away we performed alright for 60 mins then chucked a 2 goal lead away

Aberdeen at home

Raith Away

Raith at home

Celtic Away

Hibs at home

Hibs away

Partick Away

Ross County at home

Aberdeen today

That makes 12 absolutely shocking performances. The ones in bold for me were the worst. Folk saying this one is the worst in years need heads checked. These entire 3 months under Cathro have been the worst in years.

Evidence really starting to build up. Aberdeen should have hammered us today. Depending what sort of cricket score Celtic run up at Tynecastle, with this Levein sending his carrier pigeon Daly shite things are not looking at all good for Cathro.

gashauskis9

Clear this shitehole out. New stand, new management team and new squad in the summer please. No-one on the football side of the club should be spared, that was feckin disgusting today. Saved all their fight and passion for feckin handbags at the end.

Utterly awful display ... im now of the opinion something serious management wise has to happen ... we are incredibly getting worse

BIG BOOOOOO's at full time i hope

You forgot that we are not allowed to boo according to some on here. It means that you are not a PHM.

Lucille's Thirsty

I would even love a tommy Wright to come in next season I don't want to be too dramatic but if Cathro is manager(:lol:) next season I won't be renewing these experiments are a joke.

I feel we will see a massive improvement with someone experienced comes in.

maroonlegions

This prat is going to get is out of the top six. Never hated a manager as much as this clown, 

maroonedinbriz

Its got to the stage I hope we don't have a televised away game for the rest of the season. Really hoped Cathro would be an inspired choice but he just hasn't got what it takes. No clue what our tactics were meant to be. Time for him to go.

Thunderstruck

If Nicholson isn't fully fit, he shouldn't be near the team. I am not sure it was Cathro's decision to have him on.

He lost his man and didn't give Sowah at shout for the first and then wasted efforts on poor attempts at goal when there were players in better positions.

Martin for him from the start would have allowed more balance in midfield. That's where the game was lost - every time the defence made a clearance it came straight back at them because the midfield wasn't competing.

Watching silly wee boys with ZERO heart desire fight or application again today is just too much for me...too many shows like today for me both under Robbie and especially under Cathro...

Cant see me splashing out on more season tickets...I know for a fact ill be able to get walk ups for the odd game if things turn around beyond recognition...

FoH subs will stay even though as a stand I would want to stop, but cant stomach the obvious lack of desire from the wee boys lucky enough to wear our top anymore and just want Cathro away, simple as that...

Awful....

Archie White

Levein will send Daly in to do it.

The embarrassment will be when Cathro is asked what Daley said to him on touchline. It's going to happen.

Archived