***Aberdeen v Hearts *** The Match Thread***

Beats

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I can't wait until we ship out these wasters and the agents give us another nine misfits to test out.

Trapper John McIntyre

Get rid of the duff signings and duff management team.

Utter embarassment.

Shocking performance by too many inconsistent players, I am struggling to give a pass mark to anyone!

airdriejambo3

Tzolis is great when we are controlling the game but Kitchen is the better option by far when we are not.

I don't think Cathro makes the end of the season.

Said on another thread (when I accidentally posted on the wrong thread) I'm going early but Houston will be our manager at start of next season.

Diadora Van Basten

That was Sunday pub league stuff.

Aberdeen probably won't have had an easier match all season.

maltese jambo

The only people with agendas are the so called Hearts fans who have buried their heads in the sand for more 2 years now and fail to witness the utter shambles that the football team has become,the club itself is fantastically well run however if the corporate side was performing as poor as the sporting side questions would be asked.

Spot on pal

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

It clear the entire football side of the club requires a top to bottom rethink.

Little or nothing should be spared.

That disgrace at Easter Road wasn't isolated.

St Johnstone will finish above us. That's guaranteed

Aberdeen haven't even been particularly good today but have been able to dominate us and win comfortably.

How Tziolis is still on the park is beyond me.

Both Greeks are shambolic.

This. Who actually thinks these guys can cut it in the Scottish Premiership?

Its all fine and well dancing around the ball like Xabi Alonso thinking you're the dugs obvious, but when someone is on you hasseling you, putting pressure on these guys cannot cut it. Pish.

A_A wehatethehibs

Woeful. I'm afraid I just don't see a happy ending at Hearts for Cathro. Performances this bad are just far too frequent.

We have 6 remaining games this season vs Aberdeen, Celtic x2, St Johnstone x2, and Rangers. I can't see a single point coming our way in any of them... Just how bad is too bad that is the question.

Said on another thread (when I accidentally posted on the wrong thread) I'm going early but Houston will be our manager at start of next season.

Hope you're right.

Djoum had been just as bad as anyone else. Wouldn't matter who came off. All shocking.

This. Of all the things that make little sense, the CH clearout and replacement has been a disaster.

Has anything been a success. Shambolic is an oft used word on here but nobody could sit and watch this Hearts side and the way its been 'constructed' and think anything but that. We are a complete and utter shambles from back to front. There is no structure whatsoever to what we are doing, no progress, no building of a team or a playing style. We are a complete ****ing joke and need a massive overhaul of players again.

The Real Maroonblood

Avon lady has been a bawhair off a bomb scare for weeks, was just a matter of time.

LSD Eindhoven

Players wages should be distributed among the travelling support to buy enough drink or drugs to forget this shite! 

MacDonald Jardine

We changed, 3 months ago.

Because we had to.

That said there's little point in changing the Coach if we're just going to bring in another young guy in line with the "model ".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BangkokHearts

Been obvs since even before the Hibs defeat we are a shambles in the footballing department. 

Cathro will be gone at the end of the season if not before. 

August Landmesser

At least Jamie Walker is getting to see what it would be like playing for Scotland... We're gash today.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why the **** is Liam Fox in the dug out

Loan period finished. Back on the conveyor belt.

alwaysthereinspirit

Djoum off :lol:

Shocking decision.

To be fair he could have subbed one of any 8 maybe.

Shocking display.

Oh look at me.

And aye he does, a Scottish one.

Lmao. Clueless as usual. Walker is a total passenger.

Houston :D

Oh shit, you're serious. :(

Archived