• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montgomery Brewster
On 27/08/2020 at 17:41, maroonlegions said:

Does  this paper really have a big Tory supporting  readership.

Daily Mail readers want to launch a fundraiser for the US gunman who was charged for the deaths of two unarmed Black Lives Matter protesters.

Absolutely.

and an absolute rag

OFQUAL says that they had a plan to actually carry out exams in England this year but Gavin Williamson personally took the decision, without consultation, to cancel exams.

So this entire mess is all on him.

Surely he has to go now.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rees-Mogg plays Rule Britannia on his phone in the commons like a feckin schoolchild.

:vrface:

Ffs what a zoomer. 

Says it all about these morons. 

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

They are one of a kind. They will always ,always protect their OWN. Totally fecking unreal that a utter **** like him as health secretary sees NO wrong in Abbots appointment.  Just hope all those women  and gays who voted for this utter reptile remember this at the next election.

Take this pair of utter reptiles below. Total nap they also go on hunts that ripp foxes ect apart ALIVE.

118771683_3365788926841337_7615890201996671687_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Tory CANTS employing CANTS to do CANTY things.

Said it before, if you endorse these lizards in any way...YOU ARE A CANT!!!

17 hours ago, Justin Z said:

This is less lies and more just pure carnage (check the comments on the tweet, too)

https://twitter.com/AndrewBowie_MP/status/1301257405255299073

For the record that wasn't me but I would just like to put on record that I think its top work

Edited by Pans Jambo

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Tory CANTS employing CANTS to do CANTY things.

Said it before, if you endorse these lizards in any way...YOU ARE A CANT!!!

100% Correct. And the thing is more moderate Tory inclined voters are now seeing just what these CANTS are really like. 

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

100% Correct. And the thing is more moderate Tory inclined voters are now seeing just what these CANTS are really like. 

Well Boris fired most of them didn't he?

maroonlegions

Well done Rashford for putting that Tory piece of shit back in his box.One thing that is blatant  here , and that is that throughout their 10+ governance of the UK they have BLAMED everyone else from their grannies ect on the rising levels of not just child poverty but poverty and homelessness in general. Never their fault, never their responsibility to look after or create social welfare safety nets to protect and help the most vulnerable in our country.   Every government has a DUTY of care towards its citizens, no matter  the excuses they have used to defend and justify  their Tory con that was Austerity.

From a concerned citizen"s point of view   and from beyond any political allegiances , child poverty and homelessness is just morally fecking WRONG.

In fact they blame EVERYONE for THEIR fecking welfare and social policies.

Utter reptiles. 

Rashford tweeted this back to the Tory MP;

"I would urge you to talk to families before tweeting. To this day I haven’t met one parent who hasn’t wanted or felt the responsibility to feed their children".

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Man Hancock hires another TRUSTWORTHY Aussie.

Have this vision of Hancock at his private education as the sleazy untrustworthy pupil that you avoid. Insidious and deeply corrupt indvidual.   

118864468_3355409614520490_2265943588540774871_n.jpg

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

During Brexit Farmers in Devon were shouting the loudest to leave the EU.

Not shouting anymore are they...

When will the gullible stop falling for the lies perpetrated from this government..???? 

Same as the fishermen, wanted their fishing rights back. 

Good luck with that one 👍

schadenfreude

/ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/

noun

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

"a business that thrives on schadenfreude"

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

When will the gullible stop falling for the lies perpetrated from this government..???? 

The operative word being "could".

They could prosper .

We could stop importing vast amounts of food from overseas and invest in more environmentally friendly ways of food production.

But no .

That would not suit the narrative.

My worry is after brexit we run out of toilet roll.

And where will we get our cheap(modern day slaves) to clean our middle class full of shit labour voters.

11 minutes ago, Cade said:

schadenfreude

/ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/

noun

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

"a business that thrives on schadenfreude"

Like you do at every misfortune to the country you live in.

Weakened Offender
4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Can't say I have too much sympathy with the farmers. **** em.. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, jake said:

The operative word being "could".

They could prosper .

We could stop importing vast amounts of food from overseas and invest in more environmentally friendly ways of food production.

But no .

That would not suit the narrative.

My worry is after brexit we run out of toilet roll.

And where will we get our cheap(modern day slaves) to clean our middle class full of shit labour voters.

Its not that it wouldn't fit the narrative, its more it wouldn't feed the population, what with the seasonal nature of our crops and such. 

Its always the details that de-rail these grand plans to reboot the empire. 

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Its not that it wouldn't fit the narrative, its more it wouldn't feed the population, what with the seasonal nature of our crops and such. 

Its always the details that de-rail these grand plans to reboot the empire. 

Not wanting to reboot any empire.

But anyone somehow thinking the EU policy on food farming etc is somehow a credit hasnt really looked at what's been happening.

There is of course a bigger picture of the way we go about feeding ourselves.

The impact on the environment.

It's totally about narrative .

Our ability to feed ourselves sorry our inability to feed ourselves because we voted brexit is ridiculous.

And let's forget brexit for a moment.

The seasonal nature of our farming couldnt be overcome with modern technique is that what you are claiming ?

Edit

We supply the whole country with green.

And that's a cottage industry.

😁

Just a wee light hearted appendix.

Edited by jake

6 minutes ago, jake said:

😁

I spend millions of pounds of other peoples money, a huge proportion of it tax payers money, fixing the damage done to the uplands caused buy the farming subsidies of years ago.

It's the reason I voted leave, I know nothing of the car industry, the steel industry, medical supplies, IT etc or the impact lon them by leaving the EU, I trusted others with a knowledge of these sectors to vote accordingly, 75% of Heather Moorland is to be found in the UK, it's rarer than rain forest, the 'headage" payments on sheep caused horrendous damage that has cost an amazing amount of money to put right. I'd like to see agricultural sub's put on conservation results as much if not more in the uplands, water quality and carbon capture are important issues that suffer under poorly thought agricultural practices incentivised by poory thought out "one size fits all" subsidies.

27 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I spend millions of pounds of other peoples money, a huge proportion of it tax payers money, fixing the damage done to the uplands caused buy the farming subsidies of years ago.

It's the reason I voted leave, I know nothing of the car industry, the steel industry, medical supplies, IT etc or the impact lon them by leaving the EU, I trusted others with a knowledge of these sectors to vote accordingly, 75% of Heather Moorland is to be found in the UK, it's rarer than rain forest, the 'headage" payments on sheep caused horrendous damage that has cost an amazing amount of money to put right. I'd like to see agricultural sub's put on conservation results as much if not more in the uplands, water quality and carbon capture are important issues that suffer under poorly thought agricultural practices incentivised by poory thought out "one size fits all" subsidies.

The grazing of farm animals worldwide is without doubt a major contributing factor of species extinction and global warming.

Brexit is not a solution to this but neither is it an obstacle.

The EU certainly has been culpable with its horrendous policies.

Both internally and towards in particular the poorest of nations outside its borders.

Good to hear expertise from someone involved buddy.

2 minutes ago, jake said:

The grazing of farm animals worldwide is without doubt a major contributing factor of species extinction and global warming.

Brexit is not a solution to this but neither is it an obstacle.

The EU certainly has been culpable with its horrendous policies.

Both internally and towards in particular the poorest of nations outside its borders.

Good to hear expertise from someone involved buddy.

The thing about the moorland in the UK i that it depends on grazing and burning to keep them as moorland, thay are a completely man made, man maintained and artificial environment. 

Grazing is vital, not only for the hills themselves, they'd revert to scrub and trees without it, but it must be done in the right areas, at the right times by the right amount of animals be they sheep, cattle, hares or deer or all of them, it was this that was and has been completely overlooked by previous subsidies, but also for the communities in the hill areas, there's a bright future for farms in the uplands if things are managed properly and any available money targated accurately.

8 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Can't say I have too much sympathy with the farmers. **** em.. 

Millionaires, the lot of them. Saying that, with Trump taking the world to war, we might need them after all. 

7 hours ago, jake said:

Not wanting to reboot any empire.

But anyone somehow thinking the EU policy on food farming etc is somehow a credit hasnt really looked at what's been happening.

It's totally about narrative .

Our ability to feed ourselves sorry our inability to feed ourselves because we voted brexit is ridiculous.

And let's forget brexit for a moment.

The seasonal nature of our farming couldnt be overcome with modern technique is that what you are claiming ?

Edit

We supply the whole country with green.

And that's a cottage industry.

😁

Just a wee light hearted appendix.

I wish the SG would stop the movement of livestock. It's a fecking disgrace. 

7 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

The clearing of the Amazon forest will destroy everything. 

Edited by ri Alban

48 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I wish the SG would stop the movement of livestock. It's a fecking disgrace. 

What do you mean?

19 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

What do you mean?

Sheep etc... Transported in packed trucks across Europe and beyond. It is evil! 

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Sheep etc... Transported in packed trucks across Europe and beyond. It is evil! 

Aye, I do agree, the closing off small local slaughter houses was a terrible decision, even stock bred in the UK face unacceptable travel distances. There, imo, should be a "mileage limit" that any animal destined for the food chain should have to travel, more slaughter houses would solve this, and a ban on halal and kosher slaughter.

8 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

You voted leave because of the damage done to moorlands(Not a criticism, bud) Yet you think Scotland shouldn't vote for indy, with the damage thro the union on everything, and now Boris' cry of Independence is great, but Scotland isnt, plus the WM refusal to help the SG with powers to end drugs deaths. I find it strange in comparison, bud. 

Oh and Ruth and Dross are begging people for money because independence is about to hit the 60% mark. 

I'm not having a go btw! 

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, I do agree, the closing off small local slaughter houses was a terrible decision, even stock bred in the UK face unacceptable travel distances. There, imo, should be a "mileage limit" that any animal destined for the food chain should have to travel, more slaughter houses would solve this, and a ban on halal and kosher slaughter.

👍 Or a plant diet :D

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

You voted leave because of the damage done to moorlands(Not a criticism, bud) Yet you think Scotland shouldn't vote for indy, with the damage thro the union on everything, and now Boris' cry of Independence is great, but Scotland isnt, plus the WM refusal to help the SG with powers to end drugs deaths. I find it strange in comparison, bud. 

Oh and Ruth and Dross are begging people for money because independence is about to hit the 60% mark. 

I'm not having a go btw! 

Have you seen WoS claiming the Tories secretly want Scottish indy but he reckons the SNP are too smart to let it happen? 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I'm not having a go btw! 

Have you seen WoS claiming the Tories secretly want Scottish indy but he reckons the SNP are too smart to let it happen? 

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Not sure if it was posted already but I saw YouGov Tweeted this interesting poll earlier - https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1302932226607378433?s=20

Seem like less than half of Tories asked would be upset if Scotland left the Union, with a fifth being actively pleased about it. Labour voters being much more pro-Union.

Maybe the Conservative and Unionists are the party for an independent Scotland...?

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Wings is acting like a prick. 

25 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Not sure if it was posted already but I saw YouGov Tweeted this interesting poll earlier - https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1302932226607378433?s=20

Seem like less than half of Tories asked would be upset if Scotland left the Union, with a fifth being actively pleased about it. Labour voters being much more pro-Union.

Maybe the Conservative and Unionists are the party for an independent Scotland...?

Scottish Conservatives who support independence are not unheard of, even though it obviously contradicts their party name.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YesTories?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author