aussieh

More Tory lies

Pans Jambo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Boris chatting an absolute load of old shite (as per usual).

Making outlandish claims on spending to rescue the economy (that amounts to less than £100 per person).

Banging on about levelling up (with still no clue as to what that actually means).

Trying to make out that the last ten years have seen economic stability (LOL).

Most of this is stuff previously announced and only being brought forward. No new money at all. 

The UJ flag worshipping westminster brown nose brigade will lap it up though. 

If he said we are spending £600Bn on building social housing and another £800Bn on Schools and hospitals and key infrastructure projects over the next 10 years then I would be impressed.

We all know it'll be another 10 years of austerity (at least) plus the holocaust that will be Brexit to contend with so that means exactly heehaw money will be spent on anything...in fact there will be further cuts and even higher unemployment (my opinion).

Politically, he's a "dead man walking".

Cade

Cutting planning permission laws so that when shops go out of business, they can be demolished and replaced with shoddily built lego housing.

Lord BJ
38 minutes ago, Cade said:

Cutting planning permission laws so that when shops go out of business, they can be demolished and replaced with shoddily built lego housing.

In fairness it’s a decent plan. 

Demand for property as a result of this pandemic will change. Makes sense to enable these properties to be converted for housing or whatever. As opposed to rotting away on the high steer. Kills two birds with one stone🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d be more worried about green belts being burst, flood planes etc if I was on that side of the border. 

Even the tories know the way out of that is to spend like ****. They will do that, as is already being evidenced, and they are most certainly, as they should, enable the private sector to do that. 

We need to adapt to the new normal for everyone’s benefit. 

Sound like you live in a shoddily built Lego house😂 Does explain a lot. 

Cade

Luckily my house is sound as a pound as it was built in the 1940s.

The new builds close to me are in a shite state and they're only a few years old. Made of cardboard and polystyrene these days.

Cade

Seems that no new money for housing was announced.....in fact it's the same money pledged at the last Budget, but over 8 years instead of 5, so it's a real term cut in new build funding.

They're just cutting planning permission to cut costs so they can claim to be building more houses for the same cash.

Pans Jambo
17 hours ago, Cade said:

Seems that no new money for housing was announced.....in fact it's the same money pledged at the last Budget, but over 8 years instead of 5, so it's a real term cut in new build funding.

They're just cutting planning permission to cut costs so they can claim to be building more houses for the same cash.

I would actually buy the tory book  "how to lie convincingly and look like youre a feckin hero".

Justin Z
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would actually buy the tory book  "how to lie convincingly and look like youre a feckin hero".

One page book, five words: "Have a compliant national broadcaster."

Cade

2016:

"We have to leave the EU because we're going to be swamped with millions of Turks when they join!!!!!"

2020:

"We're offering passports to 3 million Hong Kong citizens"

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

2016:

"We have to leave the EU because we're going to be swamped with millions of Turks when they join!!!!!"

2020:

Great news with mass unemployment about to happen. 

They couldn't run a bath.

Pans Jambo
Posted (edited)

Sure those nice tories said there would be no customs checks on goods going from the UK to Northern Ireland once the UK had left the EU.

Suely they didnt lie...again???

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/02/first-details-emerge-of-system-for-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Edited by Pans Jambo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
18 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Great news with mass unemployment about to happen. 

They couldn't run a bath.

I think they have servants to do these menial tasks for them.

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I think they have servants to do these menial tasks for them.

True.

SE16 3LN
19 hours ago, Cade said:

2016:

2020:

The 2016 quote is of course untrue. I like the multi cultural cut of the 2020 offer. I assume the SG will offer homes and support for at least 10% of the total.

Cade

The Turkey claim was a key part of UKIP's Leave campaign.

They said Turkey was due to join the EU by 2020 and 15 million Turks were going to come over here in the first ten years.

Penny Mordaunt even repeated the claim on live TV and tried to pretend that the UK wouldn't be able to block it.

Boris co-signed a letter sent to David Cameron the week before the referendum which "warned" about Turkey joining.

Turkey began EU accession talks in 1999.

Of the 35 criteria to join, only 16 have been started and only one has been completed.

Turkey has since moved further away from the other 34 criteria and is in no danger of joining the EU any time in the forseeable future.

SE16 3LN
3 hours ago, Cade said:

The Turkey claim was a key part of UKIP's Leave campaign.

They said Turkey was due to join the EU by 2020 and 15 million Turks were going to come over here in the first ten years.

Penny Mordaunt even repeated the claim on live TV and tried to pretend that the UK wouldn't be able to block it.

Boris co-signed a letter sent to David Cameron the week before the referendum which "warned" about Turkey joining.

Turkey began EU accession talks in 1999.

Of the 35 criteria to join, only 16 have been started and only one has been completed.

Turkey has since moved further away from the other 34 criteria and is in no danger of joining the EU any time in the forseeable future.

Sorry, I thought this was about Tory lies not one of the Independence party lies. 

ri Alban
12 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Sorry, I thought this was about Tory lies not one of the Independence party lies. 

Dominic Cummings??? 

manaliveits105
12 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Indeed

Cade

Yesterday: UK imposes sanctions on several key Saudi officials due to appalling human rights abuses.

Today: UK resumes arms sales to the Saudis, a year after a court order banned those arm sales due to appalling human right abuses.

:olly:

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Yesterday: UK imposes sanctions on several key Saudi officials due to appalling human rights abuses.

Today: UK resumes arms sales to the Saudis, a year after a court order banned those arm sales due to appalling human right abuses.

:rofl:

Cruyff
26 minutes ago, Cade said:

I'm shocked. Not like the British Gov to sell weapons to horrible regimes that kill civilians with them or British Troops. 🙄

Justin Z
On 02/07/2020 at 10:33, SE16 3LN said:

Seeing as the Tories responded by taking just about every racist UKIP policy on board while pandering to and absorbing their voters . . .

giphy.gif

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Seeing as the Tories responded by taking just about every racist UKIP policy on board while pandering to and absorbing their voters . . .

giphy.gif

:laugh:

Cade

The Turkey thing was Boris lying in 2016.

Boris was a Tory then and is a Tory now.

By definition, it was a Tory lie.

Weakened Offender
On 02/07/2020 at 13:20, SE16 3LN said:

The 2016 quote is of course untrue. I like the multi cultural cut of the 2020 offer. I assume the SG will offer homes and support for at least 10% of the total.

Deary me 😁

manaliveits105

Well done Rishi today great help for the economy

ri Alban
9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Well done Rishi today great help for the economy

Aye, borrowing money really is amazing. The UK is the only Government in the big wide world who can borrow money. They've borrowed so much, that it owes more than it brings in. I wonder who'll pay this back, that's right, not them. 

ri Alban

I missed all the spiel today, are Nurses and Doctors still gonnae be charged for parking again? 

manaliveits105

Up to SG

Smithee
32 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Up to SG

This thread's about the tories lying mate. When he asks about parking for doctors and nurses, he's obviously talking about a place where the tories actually have some influence, not the Scottish government.

ri Alban
46 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This thread's about the tories lying mate. When he asks about parking for doctors and nurses, he's obviously talking about a place where the tories actually have some influence, not the Scottish government.

I missed it. Did he stop this scandal being reinstated, which they could just solve by granting parking permits for NHS staff. You and I, well we should be paying if we use the car park, because the amount of folk who dump their cars in Hospital Car parks, whilst they hop on a train or go shopping needs to be dealt with and if we have to pay to visit someone in hospital, I'm in. 

The SG need to scrap all charges too. I think there's still a few that charge up here, under contract that couldn't be scrapped at the time. 

Edited by ri Alban

Cade

New Chair of the Intelligence Committee?

Chris feckin Grayling

:gok: :sob:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

New Chair of the Intelligence Committee?

Chris feckin Grayling

:gok: :sob:

Is this a wind up?

Cade
36 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is this a wind up?

I wish it was

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

I wish it was

He’s absolutely useless.

Marvin
On 30/06/2020 at 17:21, Cade said:

Luckily my house is sound as a pound as it was built in the 1940s.

The new builds close to me are in a shite state and they're only a few years old. Made of cardboard and polystyrene these days.

My flat is Georgian and is structurally sound. Like with you, the new builds after just a few years too are looking shit already.