aussieh

More Tory lies

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Still live on the Chancellor of the Exchequer's website--get it while it's hot!

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-lost-decade-british-business

I suspect we will see a lot more denial and double speak from 1st February as it quickly unravels and they're left holding onto the lie. 

Zlatanable
23 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

More than  half of Scotland voted for her party and SHE is a failure..:cornette:

THe only real failure is the UK media destroying the wrong man  that lead to the real failure  into number 10.

Pift, those pesky red commimes eh.. Corbyns mates too.

Haters gonna hate though.

When did more than half of Scotland vote for the SNP?

Justin Z

Montgomery Brewster

This thread needs to drop the ‘more’ from the title

Saxon Hearts
On 15/01/2020 at 20:00, maroonlegions said:

More than  half of Scotland voted for her party and SHE is a failure..:cornette:

THe only real failure is the UK media destroying the wrong man  that lead to the real failure  into number 10.

Pift, those pesky red commimes eh.. Corbyns mates too.

Haters gonna hate though.

82425173_497880074201357_4397410825879420928_n.jpg

Sturgeon is a total failure. She's consumed with nationalism and separatism and that concept is bound to flop miserably. Its also going to be extremely interesting for light to be shone on her and her lying totalitarian regime when Salmond's rape trial plays out. 

The Conservatives won easily because they care deeply for the UK and its people which is in deep contrast to the snp who don't care what the fall out of a go it alone Scotland would be as separatism is their be and end all with a hard line communist illiberal pc unhappy ending. 

Pans Jambo
17 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Sturgeon is a total failure. She's consumed with nationalism and separatism and that concept is bound to flop miserably. Its also going to be extremely interesting for light to be shone on her and her lying totalitarian regime when Salmond's rape trial plays out. 

The Conservatives won easily because they care deeply for the UK and its people which is in deep contrast to the snp who don't care what the fall out of a go it alone Scotland would be as separatism is their be and end all with a hard line communist illiberal pc unhappy ending. 

They (tories) “care deeply for its people”?

:rofl:

FFS mate, they cant even allow disabled folks to have a spare bedroom without taxing them!

Did you see the link above re the DWP?

XB52
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

FFS mate, they cant even allow disabled folks to have a spare bedroom without taxing them!

Wasting your time mate, the guy is just a unionist troll, joined to spout absolute garbage. He won't last long so just ignore his insane ramblings. 

Saxon Hearts
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

There were definite advantages to the bedroom tax especially for families with children to have suitable housing allocated to them rather than say a couple rattling around a three bedroom house whose children had moved out long ago. 

I'm pretty ambiguous in which parties I support as long as they're against the snp nats.

Pans Jambo
Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

There were definite advantages to the bedroom tax especially for families with children to have suitable housing allocated to them rather than say a couple rattling around a three bedroom house whose children had moved out long ago. 

I'm pretty ambiguous in which parties I support as long as they're against the snp nats.

Sorry I’m still laughing at your first post earlier.

Tories and their supporters are subhuman. 

The end.

Saxon Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The end.

If you say so.

Pans Jambo
1 minute ago, Saxon Hearts said:

If you say so.

Oh I do. & they are.

Saxon Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Oh I do. & they are.

So you already said. 

ri Alban
4 hours ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Is 45% not more than 43%? As for liars, how's Boris?

Anyway, you can have as many Tory Governments as want and we'll decide who runs out country, not the Saxons of England.

Saxon Hearts
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Is 45% not more than 43%? As for liars, how's Boris?

Anyway, you can have as many Tory Governments as want and we'll decide who runs out country, not the Saxons of England.

Boris is doing just fine my man. He's settled into the role of PM as if he's been doing it all of his life. I'd have been just as happy with Ian Murray as PM but there you are. 

Pans Jambo

How this for complete tory James Huntery?

Selling these tea towels for £12 each to celebrate selling the UK down the shitter 🤮

ACE8C8C1-5BAB-443A-AC99-9A7346834BDA.jpeg

ri Alban
3 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Boris is doing just fine my man. He's settled into the role of PM as if he's been doing it all of his life. I'd have been just as happy with Ian Murray as PM but there you are. 

You can have who you like. And enjoy your so called independence from the EU. We'll do the same, post real independence. 👍

Saxon Hearts
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

You can have who you like. And enjoy your so called independence from the EU. We'll do the same, post real independence. 👍

How's that like? 

Boris just refused the Section 30 request and no Conservative will sanction it. Five long years of Conservatives saying no and the snp getting ever more desperate and splitting apart. 

ri Alban
Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

How's that like? 

Boris just refused the Section 30 request and no Conservative will sanction it. Five long years of Conservatives saying no and the snp getting ever more desperate and splitting apart. 

Boris can say what he likes, we'll decide. You don't own us, even tho you think you do. Anyway, Donald Trump will decide what Boris does. England will be America's bitch. 

Montgomery Brewster
57 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The end.

How anyone with a shred of common decency and morality could vote for them is beyond me. 

the I am alright jack brigade and to hell with anyone else. 

Pans Jambo
6 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

How anyone with a shred of common decency and morality could vote for them is beyond me. 

the I am alright jack brigade and to hell with anyone else. 

Theres only 2 reason they vote tory IMO.

1) They are self interested, greedy, right wing types devoid of any humanity or morality which makes them subhuman lizards. 

2) They believe Boris and Rees Mogg and what the see on the BBC and what they read in the Mail, Mirror, Express etc which would mean that they have been conned into believing the lie so we should pity the dumb individuals who are blatantly gullible. 

Lizards or dumb asses!

Montgomery Brewster
8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres only 2 reason they vote tory IMO.

1) They are self interested, greedy, right wing types devoid of any humanity or morality which makes them subhuman lizards. 

2) They believe Boris and Rees Mogg and what the see on the BBC and what they read in the Mail, Mirror, Express etc which would mean that they have been conned into believing the lie so we should pity the dumb individuals who are blatantly gullible. 

Lizards or dumb asses!

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

the daily mail 😬

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

How this for complete tory James Huntery?

Selling these tea towels for £12 each to celebrate selling the UK down the shitter 🤮

ACE8C8C1-5BAB-443A-AC99-9A7346834BDA.jpeg

Justin Z
On 16/01/2020 at 09:06, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a throbber.

And speaking of that throbber, how often, and from how many, did we hear "austerity is over", the past couple of years, especially pre-December election? Javid certainly. Johnson, May, who else?

Welp.

Sajid Javid abandons pledge to end austerity with savage cuts plan

The Chancellor has ordered ministers to identify savage cuts to departmental budgets - despite promising before the election that "no department will be cut next year"

. . .

Mr Javid said: "No department will be cut next year. Every single department has had its budget for day to day spending increased at least in line with inflation.

"That's what I mean by the end of austerity."

Edited by Justin Z