• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’ll confuse the poster with facts.

Sorry but that's Scotland's NHS deaths and England's all settings deaths. England have 29, 673 NHS deaths. 

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Im not a Tory but labour never tell lies, aye right enough, the whole lot tell lies, clowns.

Start a thread 👍

31 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

This is enough bud to be getting on with.:thumbsup:.

OK, but stick to the topic. 😁

Edited by ri Alban

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Sorry but that's Scotland's NHS deaths and England's all settings deaths. England have 29, 673 NHS deaths. 

Untrue. Both figures consist of deaths across all settings which have been confirmed as having Covid-19 by laboratory test. This methodology has been used for the UK-produced stats for some time now across all 4 constituent nations - as the UK government website states: "this provides us with a single figure on an equivalent basis for the whole of the UK."

7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Bollox. He's right enough, apologies. I need to stop listening to folk with agendas about care home deaths. 1800 hospital deaths and 600 care home deaths. 

Edited by ri Alban

9 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’ll confuse the poster with facts.

Don't mind me! 😁

Unknown user
21 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Country Population I   Deaths Per 1m Pop Fatality Rate    
 Scotland

15.5%
15.5%

England

23.4%
23.4%

The thread's called Tory Lies to be fair, it shouldn't really be a surprise to catch a tory lying. 

maroonlegions
On 09/06/2020 at 07:42, Smithee said:

The thread's called Tory Lies to be fair, it shouldn't really be a surprise to catch a tory lying. 

Or someone caught engaging in treason but employed again. No wonder she got caught not very good at lying , take her comment below. Obviously lying about how many days there are in 3 weeks no doubt ,...

103958315_949170095522269_852020015540485550_n.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Or someone caught engaging in treason but employed again. No wonder she got caught not very good at lying , take her comment below. Obviously lying about how many days there are in 3 weeks no doubt ,...

103958315_949170095522269_852020015540485550_n.jpg

:lol:

Probation service to be renationalized after 6 years, numerous cases of wrongful release and other serious errors and half a billion quid spent on bailing out the private contractors.

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Cade said:

Probation service to be renationalized after 6 years, numerous cases of wrongful release and other serious errors and half a billion quid spent on bailing out the private contractors.

:facepalm:

Shameful.

40 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Quarantine policy will last the 3 weeks, which is when it will be reviewed. Every government reviews it's coronavirus prevention every 3 weeks. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

The Quarantine policy will last the 3 weeks, which is when it will be reviewed. Every government reviews it's coronavirus prevention every 3 weeks. 

I know it’s just sound funny.

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I know it’s just sound funny.

Oops I meant to quite ML. 👍

maroonlegions
On 11/06/2020 at 15:34, ri Alban said:

Oops I meant to quite ML. 👍

Pity she did not know how to put that into words eh.. THat was the whole point of my piss take of her quote but you knew that anyway..:greggy:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Anybody with even a passing knowledge of the very recent history between the miners and the Tories will understand the absolute state of this Conservative MP posturing in front of a memorial to them and claiming the moral high ground.  

Utterly despicable. But being a Tory I would never expect them to ever take the moral high ground ,

Tory MP Lee Anderson standing in front of a statue of a MINER..

They have no fecking concept of morals, none, feck all, reptile.

He said and i quote..

"Our History !

"Will they come for this statue ? Might seem a rash thing to say but once it starts the left will look for a reason to wipe out all of our history to suit their own agenda".

"Our history, good and bad should be there for all to see".  

103614636_2680347398731881_4227626244552068708_o.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hopefully more celebs  from all works of their profession , be that sports or otherwise. will start  to hold anyone or any government to account over drancanion or oppressive policies.  Well done Rashford.

Oh and what did Matt Hancock say about footballers again?????

The Real Maroonblood

Hopefully more celebs  from all works of their profession , be that sports or otherwise. will start  to hold anyone or any government to account over drancanion or oppressive policies.  Well done Rashford.

How they could’ve even considered it beggars belief.

I shouldn’t be surprised.

Jambo-Jimbo
21 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

How they could’ve even considered it beggars belief.

I shouldn’t be surprised.

Tories does what Tories do, including the U-Turn, pillocks. :laugh:

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Tories does what Tories do, including the U-Turn, pillocks. :laugh:

👍

I P Knightley
17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

A campaign which Boris says he only became aware of at lunchtime of the day of making the u-turn despite having been tackled on it in PMQs nearly a week ago.

And then you get the braying buffoon Matt Cockinhishand on TV congratulating Daniel Rashford on his successful campaign.

'kin horrid people.

Edit - and I've just heard him (claiming to be a Newcastle United fan, talking about their takeover) saying, "well, I hope we can buy Marcus Radford".

Edited by I P Knightley

Ainsley Harriott

3 and half years until the next general election, no indy ref anytime soon, no eu and all British together. 👏👏👏

The Home Office has admitted it doesn't have a clue how many people are in the UK illegally.

The estimates for illegals have not been updated for over 15 years.

It has no idea how many people have left due to the "hostile environment" policy.

2/3 of people detained by immigration forces are subsequently released.

So....erm.....how are they able to make policy when they haven't got a clue what the numbers are?

Roxy Hearts
4 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

3 and half years until the next general election, no indy ref anytime soon, no eu and all British together. 👏👏👏

Scottish. 

Ainsley Harriott
23 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Scottish. 

Haha Scottish and british or feel free to hand over your passport.

maroonlegions
9 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

A campaign which Boris says he only became aware of at lunchtime of the day of making the u-turn despite having been tackled on it in PMQs nearly a week ago.

And then you get the braying buffoon Matt Cockinhishand on TV congratulating Daniel Rashford on his successful campaign.

'kin horrid people.

Edit - and I've just heard him (claiming to be a Newcastle United fan, talking about their takeover) saying, "well, I hope we can buy Marcus Radford".

Handock is a pure prat, i mean WTF.

Could it be that from a tory point of view, rules and guidelines such as social distancing are for the 'underlings' and 'inferiors' to follow, not overlords and superiors like  the tories! 

104432444_1165752200474067_8135822938500173558_n.jpg

Ainsley Harriott

All in it TOGETHER remember folks.

83764240_2790055861100044_2055826952318580799_n.jpg

Good I hate badgers

maroonlegions
On 17/06/2020 at 18:59, Ainsley Harriott said:

Good I hate badgers

You sound like a really nice chap, Badgers done something to you in the past, i mean these timid , gentle creatures must have pissed you off...  Or is it you are just not a nice chap  really  think nothing of agreeing on inflicting horrible inhumane  suffering and death on defenseless creatures .

maroonlegions

Dominic Raab showing why he needs to stop watching catch up and pick up a book.Utter insidious horrible individual.

104446647_1230227300647379_4742213850411164267_n.jpg

maroonlegions

Outrageous mis managements in  times like these. Where is the accountability??? 

"As Boris Johnson performed a U-turn over free school meals over the summer holidays, LBC looks back over the other missed targets, broken promises and U-turns during his time as Prime Minister".

Edited by maroonlegions

Jacob Rees Mogg has been attempting to undermine the newly formed independent system set up to deal with bullying and harassment claims within Westminster.

He had tabled a motion to allow MPs to debate claims of bullying in the chamber, in an attempt to intimidate claimants into not making claims in the first place.

As the House of Commons has Parliamentary Privilege, and MPs cannot be held legally accountable for anything said in the chamber, they would use these sham debates to attack the claimants in 100% safety, free for the threat of libel or defamation claims.

Moggy's motion was defeated by 5 votes.

The new body will consist of 8 independent experts and will have the power to sanction MPs found to be bullying staff.

Sanction powers include everything right up to suspension and even exclusion.

Priti Patel (and others) will have to tread very carefully from now on.

9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was the labour former speaker who bullied staff

Who? The last speaker, the greatest ever speaker of WM, was a Tory. 

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Who? The last speaker, the greatest ever speaker of WM, was a Tory. 

11 hours ago, Cade said:

Jacob Rees Mogg has been attempting to undermine the newly formed independent system set up to deal with bullying and harassment claims within Westminster.

He had tabled a motion to allow MPs to debate claims of bullying in the chamber, in an attempt to intimidate claimants into not making claims in the first place.

As the House of Commons has Parliamentary Privilege, and MPs cannot be held legally accountable for anything said in the chamber, they would use these sham debates to attack the claimants in 100% safety, free for the threat of libel or defamation claims.

Moggy's motion was defeated by 5 votes.

The new body will consist of 8 independent experts and will have the power to sanction MPs found to be bullying staff.

Sanction powers include everything right up to suspension and even exclusion.

Priti Patel (and others) will have to tread very carefully from now on.

Luckily the ultimate bully and sex pest has now retired from UK politics. I'm sure another one will be along soon enough.

On 17/06/2020 at 09:43, Ainsley Harriott said:

3 and a half years for the old UKOK voters to die off and for the rest of Scotland to appreciate that the UK is broken and there is a much better way.

54% already know it and that number is only going to rise in the next year or 2.

You do know at the rate the tories are lying and destroying lives and killing people and killing jobs and growing debt and u-turning they are killing off your union.

As they say: Tick-Tock 👏👏👏

Its going to be beautiful man 👍

49 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Luckily the ultimate bully and sex pest has now retired from UK politics. I'm sure another one will be along soon enough.

Boris resigned? When did that happen!? 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Boris resigned? When did that happen!? 

You’re on a roll mate.👍

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’re on a roll mate.👍

In a good mood as I'm having a day off and the Taxiing is gone. I start back on site on Monday, but have a strip and retile tomorrow and Friday in Balloch with the sun shining. 🌞

Its my birthday on Friday, so I'm gonnae have a wee drink today as I'm working on Friday. 

:cheers:

And JKB's getting it :D

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

In a good mood as I'm having a day off and the Taxiing is gone. I start back on site on Monday, but have a strip and retile tomorrow and Friday in Balloch with the sun shining. 🌞

Its my birthday on Friday, so I'm gonnae have a wee drink today as I'm working on Friday. 

:cheers:

And JKB's getting it :D

🍻🎂🍷

Have a good one.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Ainsley Harriott
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

3 and a half years for the old UKOK voters to die off and for the rest of Scotland to appreciate that the UK is broken and there is a much better way.

54% already know it and that number is only going to rise in the next year or 2.

You do know at the rate the tories are lying and destroying lives and killing people and killing jobs and growing debt and u-turning they are killing off your union.

As they say: Tick-Tock 👏👏👏

Its going to be beautiful man 👍

People to die off? What a charmer you are. 54% in an opinion poll regarding a referendum that wont happen for a generation talk about irrelevant.

The only institution killing jobs is the scottish government with Nazi Nicola keeping our economy locked down longer than necessary. Talking about growing debt do you know she requested a 2 year long furlough scheme?

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧