More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

If you think Boris' cabinet was bad take a look at Sturgeons. But at least the ones in number 10 finally had the guts to put up a challenge. 

We're not talking about the SNP. Well you're trying frantically to make it about the SNP because it means you don't have to acknowledge the criminal shit show of the Junta.

The ones that had the guts? Like Patel and Zahawi who went in on Wednesday night to get him told and came out an hour later after he'd told them to get stuffed. Those brave souls. 

Oh and Johnson is still there. He has not resigned as PM. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker
31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s complete rubbish even for you, racism caused Brexit and is hitting the whole of the U.K. to the tune of around £30b year, and all the other problems it’s caused. 
Sectarianism is most definitely a problem, but doesn’t affect the governance of the country to such an extent, no deportations to Rwanda for example, migrants are more than welcome here. 
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vote-nationwide-study-reveals

Well if thats true, the Brexit wing of the Conservative party in WM must be clever double agents.  Sitting in a party where the front bench (until a few days ago anyway) had several non-white  folk  plus a few sons/daughters of immigrants. 

I think you're right to some extent though, when it comes to the voters.   It's Little England mentality gone mad.  It used to be just Polish plumbers that were resented, despite the fact that their presence made it easier to actually get hold of a plumber when you needed one. 

Then you've got  the likes of Pritti Patel (daughter of immigrants), trying to choke off as much immigration (legal & illegal) as she can, because apparently its a vote winner at the next  GE. 

Brexit gave "us" our freedom back (apparently) ........ but it seems the idea of levelling up that freedom across Britain doesn't exist as a concept.   Its b0lll0cks

Nothing makes sense in the  political landscape these days.   

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

We're not talking about the SNP. Well you're trying frantically to make it about the SNP because it means you don't have to acknowledge the criminal shit show of the Junta.

The ones that had the guts? Like Patel and Zahawi who went in on Wednesday night to get him told and came out an hour later after he'd told them to get stuffed. Those brave souls. 

Oh and Johnson is still there. He has not resigned as PM. 

Quite happy to see changes within the Tory party. 

Better for the country . Hopefully more to follow with stable leadership built on integrity and respect. 

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Better for the country . Hopefully more to follow with stable leadership built on integrity and respect. 

Integrity and respect. 

:rofl:

Dream on Walter.

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Integrity and respect. 

:rofl:

Dream on Walter.

Who is Walter ?

manaliveits105
34 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

If you think Boris' cabinet was bad take a look at Sturgeons. But at least the ones in number 10 finally had the guts to put up a challenge. 

Fair comment 

Lord Montpelier
20 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fair comment 

Anyone name the last SNP MP to challenge Sturgeon ? No, thought not.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

And little diversity as well compared to parts of England. You are obviously not well travelled. 

I’ve been all over England, and been racially abused in Middlesbrough/Bristol/Bath/Newcastle/London/Swindon/Wigan/Preston/Blackpool off the top of my head. My **** the Tories T-shirt was well received in Liverpool. 
You clearly haven’t worked and lived in   Gorgie, there are people from all over the globe living here, and I welcome them all, even Hibbies. 

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve been all over England, and been racially abused in Middlesbrough/Bristol/Bath/Newcastle/London/Swindon/Wigan/Preston/Blackpool off the top of my head. My **** the Tories T-shirt was well received in Liverpool. 
You clearly haven’t worked and lived in   Gorgie, there are people from all over the globe living here, and I welcome them all, even Hibbies. 

Define racial abuse. 

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

FB_IMG_1657294308315.thumb.jpg.6ddacbc54cac0f23b5645ba84313d05e.jpg

She’s getting fantastic support on Twitter under the hashtag #GoNads 😆

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Well if thats true, the Brexit wing of the Conservative party in WM must be clever double agents.  Sitting in a party where the front bench (until a few days ago anyway) had several non-white  folk  plus a few sons/daughters of immigrants. 

I think you're right to some extent though, when it comes to the voters.   It's Little England mentality gone mad.  It used to be just Polish plumbers that were resented, despite the fact that their presence made it easier to actually get hold of a plumber when you needed one. 

Then you've got  the likes of Pritti Patel (daughter of immigrants), trying to choke off as much immigration (legal & illegal) as she can, because apparently its a vote winner at the next  GE. 

Brexit gave "us" our freedom back (apparently) ........ but it seems the idea of levelling up that freedom across Britain doesn't exist as a concept.   Its b0lll0cks

Nothing makes sense in the  political landscape these days.   

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOI-4-L_pig

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-record-sexist-homophobic-and-racist-comments-bumboys-piccaninnies-2019-6

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Conservative_Party

The Tory party have their racism problems too. 
Good post though 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Define racial abuse. 

Just what usually constitutes being racially abused, not what you or any racist thinks is witty banter.
Funnily enough they usually apologise when they are challenged, as I told you days ago I’m not a liberal. 

The Mighty Thor
57 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Just a wee update on how the Tory party changes and how good they'll be.....

Peter Bone has been made a minister.

Peter ****ing Bone 😂😂😂

A shambles. An utter shambles. Even when he's resigned he still can't get it right...oh wait he's not resigned 😂😂

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Can't or don't want to? Looks like a pretty diverse leadership race to me but please bang on besmirching the fine people of Basildon 🤷‍♂️

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/politics/tory-leadership-contenders-2022-who-could-replace-boris-johnson-conservative-party-leader-3760136

I may not have made my argument clear enough for you to understand. 

There are 3 tiers involved:

1. The parliamentary party, who shortlist the candidates. They're not necessarily racist and will put forward Sunak, Braverman and Javid.

2. The membership who decide between the top two. The TV news has done vox pops at conservative clubs and there wasn't much diversity there - which doesn't mean they're racists at all. 

3. Tory voters in a general election. There is no doubt that some of those who voted Tory in 2019 and before did so based on sound, white English, principles. 

I've spent weeks in Basildon. It's a Tory stronghold, there is very little, if any, racial diversity and there are plenty of people who, although they'd never vote Labour, would not vote for anyone if, by doing so, they were supporting an ethnic to get into power. Believe me, Basildon is, without doubt, the worst place I've been to in the UK.

Lone Striker
36 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just a wee update on how the Tory party changes and how good they'll be.....

Peter Bone has been made a minister.

Peter ****ing Bone 😂😂😂

A shambles. An utter shambles. Even when he's resigned he still can't get it right...oh wait he's not resigned 😂😂

tbf, the "barrel" is pretty close to empty now so a degree of "scraping" is required. 😃

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

1. The parliamentary party, who shortlist the candidates. They're not necessarily racist and will put forward Sunak, Braverman and Javid.

2. The membership who decide between the top two. The TV news has done vox pops at conservative clubs and there wasn't much diversity there - which doesn't mean they're racists at all. 

3. Tory voters in a general election. There is no doubt that some of those who voted Tory in 2019 and before did so based on sound, white English, principles. 

I've spent weeks in Basildon. It's a Tory stronghold, there is very little, if any, racial diversity and there are plenty of people who, although they'd never vote Labour, would not vote for anyone if, by doing so, they were supporting an ethnic to get into power. Believe me, Basildon is, without doubt, the worst place I've been to in the UK.

...... and it would be very odd if Basildon is unique in that respect.    Neanderthal thinking is alive and well in these enlightened times, sadly

15 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Basildon is more racially diverse than Scotland, was Scotlands vote based "on sound, white, Scottish principles"?

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Basildon is more racially diverse than Scotland, was Scotlands vote based "on sound, white, Scottish principles"?

I'm not discussing any Scottish elections; I haven't lived there for more than 25 years. 

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm not discussing any Scottish elections; I haven't lived there for more than 25 years. 

Your point was a poor one then.

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Scotland is relatively diverse in its own way.  Edinburgh has had many immigrant people integrate into the city over many years. Italians, Sikh, Pakistani, Chinese and probably most recently Polish.

I'll assume you've got something to back up how we'd PROBABLY be more racist?

Just the general treatment of the 'different'. If a nation can be divided on bigotry and sectarianism it's hardly a stretch to think the introduction of immigrants to levels like England may be problematic.

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Made up stuff. Yay. 

Evidently not as Johnson stuffed his cabinet with amoral talentless no marks. 

Replacing the driver is not going to stop the bus careering off the cliff I'm afraid as Johnson cut the economic brakes. 

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On topic

She's also a Trump supporter .. how the **** can the Tories keep this shit up ?

Fuxkin plankton 

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Edited by Japan Jambo
too much info

Toxteth O'Grady

Sunak campaigns with a cheesy video. Just comes across like another posh arsehole who is in love with himself.

I can’t actually think of one politician worth voting for. 

I will probably never vote again unless there is an option for “None of these candidates”

Shooter McGavin
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Giving the voters the middle finger :facepalm:

That’s the level we’re at now. The race to the bottom is still ongoing.

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Giving the voters the middle finger :facepalm:

Who's done that?

Lone Striker
6 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Now that Labour seems intent in calling a "no confidence" vote if BloJo doesn't go ASAP, it will put many Tory MPs into a quandary.

If a vote goes ahead, do they vote to keep BloJo in office to avoid an election.  Would they risk the negative effects of being seen to support someone whose integrity and honesty has been found to be wanting.

Alternatively would they seek to avoid a vote taking place at all, by insisting that BloJo does resign as PM (he hasn't done that as yet, as he has only intimated his intention to resign as leader of the Tories).

I think that the latter option is the more likely.  

Yes, probably right about that. 

I wonder what ploys Boris might get up to in order to stay in post for as long as possible - maybe encourage a few ERG nutjobs to throw their hat into the election ring to disrupt the normal number of rounds ?   Or more realistically, make sure there's a hard Brexiteer standing who'll promise to give him a senior ministerial job if he wins ?     

AlimOzturk
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Who's done that?

Look above at Mikey1874 video. 

Footballfirst

Sunak's leadership bid has been oven ready for a few months now.

His "readyforrishi" website was created in December.

Edited by Footballfirst

35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On topic

The same Boris loyalist weirdo that was shouting at crowds "he who laughs last laughs longest" and "you'll see" a day ago.

Japan Jambo
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sunak's leadership bid has been oven ready for a few months now.

His "readyforrishi" website was created in December.

👍 you're a dangerous man FF, what a great shot!

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

👍 you're a dangerous man FF, what a great shot!

The thing is that he is now using "ready4rishi", which was registered on 6 July. However, "readyforrishi" redirects to "ready4rishi", so it's pretty clear that he owns both domain names.

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Just the general treatment of the 'different'. If a nation can be divided on bigotry and sectarianism it's hardly a stretch to think the introduction of immigrants to levels like England may be problematic.

You can’t actually think that the whole of Scotland is divided by bigotry and sectarianism 😆?!?!

Japan Jambo
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The thing is that he is now using "ready4rishi", which was registered on 6 July. However, "readyforrishi" redirects to "ready4rishi", so it's pretty clear that he owns both domain names.

I get that it was a slow motion accident that was always coming but it's a really shoddy look, particularly given the scale of the problems he ought to have been focusing on in his day job.

Footballfirst
7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I get that it was a slow motion accident that was always coming but it's a really shoddy look, particularly given the scale of the problems he ought to have been focusing on in his day job.

I suspect that Sunak and his advisers probably thought that Bojo would have resigned as a result of the partygate revelations in December or January, so were already prepared.

Some focus group probably said that ready4rishi was more memorable than readyforrishi, hence the new domain name.

Sunak's people haven't denied that the domain was prepared in advance. They've only stated that "people buy domain names all the time".

Edited by Footballfirst

Lone Striker
43 minutes ago, Victorian said:

An anarchic,  dying regime.  They'll probably get voted back in.

Its quite astonishing  how wealthy  members of an establishment organisation such as the Tory Party who normally ooze entitlement & arrogance can suddenly take on the mantle of  victimhood when the going gets tough  - blame the media, blame each other, blame the voters, blame civil servants,  etc. 

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

On topic

It would appear that she's in breach of the ministerial code.

17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It would appear that she's in breach of the ministerial code.

I think they changed that the other week to make showing the finger a minor, non punishable offence.