More Tory lies

aussieh

Jeffros Furios

Zahawi is a pathetic Boris  clone ... doesn't he realise no-one believes thier shit anymore .

The game's up and Zahawi is destroying what little credibility he has .

Quality viewing :rofl:

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Zahawi is a pathetic Boris  clone ... doesn't he realise no-one believes thier shit anymore .

The game's up and Zahawi is destroying what little credibility he has .

Quality viewing :rofl:

Rarely will you listen to anyone more smug, condescending and conceited no matter the situation. It's a ****ing game for these *****. Pure and simple

Alistair Campbell just ripped Kate Burley a new one. Left her in a screaming heap with no credibly by saying that she (they) were guilty of propping up a liar and a charlatan and a crook. 
Quality viewing. 😀

The Mighty Thor

LBC this morning is incredible this morning. 

English Tory voters coming on, one after the other, saying that 'he's doing his best' 'they're trying to steal our Brexit' and my favourite that its all a media conspiracy to get Johnson out. 

I suggested on another thread that there were fundamental differences between Scots and English people. Anyone listening to this stuff could never argue that point again. 

It's utterly mesmeric. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He's on LBC now trying to defend Johnson and his lying.

So far we've had;

Good leadership

Getting the big calls right

delivering for the people

getting on with the job

EDIT: new one to the lexicon of bullshit = 'making decisions at warp speed' 👍

He was on radio 4 earlier - Trott and Quince resigned as he was talking. Made for quite the car crash interview. Interesting that he could scarcely believe he got the job - you aren't alone in this Nadhim !

Riccarton3
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

English Tory voters coming on, one after the other, saying that 'he's doing his best' 'they're trying to steal our Brexit' and my favourite that its all a media conspiracy to get Johnson out. 

I suggested on another thread that there were fundamental differences between Scots and English people. Anyone listening to this stuff could never argue that point again. 

It's utterly mesmeric. 

It's human nature, unfortunately. Put people in differing situations and they react accordingly.

Our country is blighted by sectarianism - same human species, same ingrained beliefs.

The Mighty Thor

Another chapter in the catalogue of cun*ery.

These little beauties are only this week. It's only Wednesday. 

25 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's utterly mesmeric. 

More people in England voted against Brexit than did in Scotland. The percentage balance may be different but there's nowhere near the gap you're making out. Nearly 40% of those who voted in Scotland voted to Leave. It's different but hardly a chasm.

I'm rounding of course, but broadly 4 in 10 in Scotland voted to leave, 5 in 10 in England. 

Edited by Taffin

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

More people in England voted against Brexit than did in Scotland. The percentage balance may be different but there's nowhere near the gap you're making out. Nearly 40% of those who voted in Scotland voted to Leave. It's different but hardly a chasm.

Would that be because there's more people living in England? That's Government level truth bending. 

Just a reminder;

Scotland 62% remain - 38% leave

England 47% remain - 53% leave

That's a chasm. That's why we're out and that's why the cost of living crisis will be deeper and longer. That's what a chasm gets you. 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It's human nature, unfortunately. Put people in differing situations and they react accordingly.

Our country is blighted by sectarianism - same human species, same ingrained beliefs.

No come on mate apparently our country is all unicorns and rainbows . We are the salt of the earth , decent people , whereas them “ down south” well …..,,,

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm rounding of course, but broadly 4 in 10 in Scotland voted to leave, 5 in 10 in England. 

It’s a narrative used by Scot’s extremists really , like there’s a massively significance difference between the Scot’s and English , bordering on superiority . 

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, jonesy said:

Rees Mogg would have us undo decimalisation. 

He’s currently repealing coal fire legislation so kids can get Jobs as chimney sweeps again ! 

Shooter McGavin

Will Quince, Minister for children and families, resigns.

Robin Walker, Schools minister, resigns.

Robert Halfon, MP for Harlow, withdraws support.

Likes rats jumping from a sinking ship.

17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Would that be because there's more people living in England? That's Government level truth bending. 

Truth bending by mentioning it in my post? Sure; "The percentage balance may be different".

You're making out like English people vote differently to Scottish people across the board. Over 13 million people voted to Remain, in England. 

17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just a reminder;

Scotland 62% remain - 38% leave

England 47% remain - 53% leave

That's a chasm. That's why we're out and that's why the cost of living crisis will be deeper and longer. That's what a chasm gets you. 

A chasm of 1 person in every 10. 😂😂

We're out because of nationalism and easily led voters. There's marginally more of them in England, but not by the levels you're making out and certainly not with a significant difference that you'd notice a difference of Leave/Remain based on a phone in with a sample size of a handful of people

Edited by Taffin

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s a narrative used by Scot’s extremists really , like there’s a massively significance difference between the Scot’s and English , bordering on superiority . 

It's worrying because it's that superiority complex that's placed England where it is. Confidence and imperialism that they didn't need the EU...ironically if the Scottish electorate where more like the English we wouldn't be having this conversation as they wouldn't have bottled it in 2014.

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No come on mate apparently our country is all unicorns and rainbows . We are the salt of the earth , decent people , whereas them “ down south” well …..,,,

You still trying to dig yourself out of that hole of made up stuff? 

Post meme's mate.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's worrying because it's that superiority complex that's placed England where it is. Confidence and imperialism that they didn't need the EU...ironically if the Scottish electorate where more like the English we wouldn't be having this conversation as they wouldn't have bottled it in 2014.

Agreed . 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

We're out because of nationalism and easily led voters. There's marginally more of them in England, but not by the levels you're making out and certainly not with a significant difference that you'd notice a difference of Leave/Remain based on a phone in with a sample size of a handful of people

We're out because of the lies of the guy who is now on the verge of getting launched due to er lying. 

I'm not claiming that the sample size of a radio phone is indicative of anything other than there appears to be a chunk of the population who, despite the evidence of their eyes and ears, still think Johnson is doing a good job and that when pushes come to shoves at the next GE they'll vote them back in again.

To me. That is mind bending. 

Anyway we're verging off topic. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You still trying to dig yourself out of that hole of made up stuff? 

Post meme's mate.

Your in the hole ,,, with your nationalistic nonsense ! 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

We're out because of the lies of the guy who is now on the verge of getting launched due to er lying. 

I'm not claiming that the sample size of a radio phone is indicative of anything other than there appears to be a chunk of the population who, despite the evidence of their eyes and ears, still think Johnson is doing a good job and that when pushes come to shoves at the next GE they'll vote them back in again.

To me. That is mind bending. 

Anyway we're verging off topic. 

“Oh change the topic I don’t like being challenged ! “  you brought it up 

53 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's utterly mesmeric. 

It's the same tribal lunacy as the USA.  STOP THE STEAL,  etc.  

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Truth bending by mentioning it in my post? Sure; "The percentage balance may be different".

You're making out like English people vote differently to Scottish people across the board. Over 13 million people voted to Remain, in England. 

Very well said . Seek to my back teeth with the narrative that’s there’s a real differences between the Scot’s and English . It’s used by NS and her mob to cause rancour and division. Anyway back to Tory lies 

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Alistair Campbell just ripped Kate Burley a new one. Left her in a screaming heap with no credibly by saying that she (they) were guilty of propping up a liar and a charlatan and a crook. 
Quality viewing. 😀

I just saw the clip. Up there with her 'mansplaining' debacle with Blackford! The media in the UK should be up against the wall,  day one of the revolution!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

A good point. I understand it that some people are just chained to this and can’t let go but I’ll never truly understand it. 
I think we’d be in some better place by now but they probably think we’d have fallen off the side of the earth. 
They’d rather sit in the back seat and let a pished driver take the wheel. 

A perverse irony is that Spaffer would think nothing of completely reversing course on Brexit and going for a good and close relationship with the EU if he thought it was the way the wind was blowing in populist terms and would extend his premiership.  

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

A good point. I understand it that some people are just chained to this and can’t let go but I’ll never truly understand it. 
I think we’d be in some better place by now but they probably think we’d have fallen off the side of the earth. 
They’d rather sit in the back seat and let a pished driver take the wheel. 

It's hard to fathom how we could possibly be worse off. 

We're a few crises away from failed state 😂

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

A perverse irony is that Spaffer would think nothing of completely reversing course on Brexit and going for a good and close relationship with the EU if he thought it was the way the wind was blowing in populist terms and would extend his premiership.  

I thought “ listening to the will of the people “ was the moral thing to do ? 

JudyJudyJudy
27 minutes ago, Taffin said:

3 people in every 20.

joondalupjambo

Back to Tory lies.

They said we would all be better together, then all better under a Tory government and then we will all be better off out of the EU.  

To honest for a number of the population it is probably true but for the rest, possibly the majority of the population it is a hat full of porkies.

So they only lie to some folk in reality 😀 Not all bad then😀

pharmaceutical01
1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Quality viewing. 😀

Was quality viewing !!!

Reminded me of  Jordan Peterson and Cathy Newman… Gotcha!

13 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

3 people in every 20.

Indeed, of those who voted. Still not a glaring difference, where the English electorate alone delivered Brexit. If Scotland was this staunch remain utopia Brexit wouldn't have happened. If those in Scotland who didn't care enough to vote had voted remain, remain would have won...likewise if those who voted leave in Scotland had voted Remain (like the narrative suggests surely they did) then remain would have won.

Once again it's easier to just blame other nations. Scotland contributed to the result and could (had it wanted to) actually delivered a Remain vote...all other things being equal.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Nadhim Zahawi's first order of business. Cut VAT now!

He’s been hinting about tax cuts . Good . 

Word is that Zahawi was only given CoEx because he was going to be one of the rats jumping off the sinking ship.  

40 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I just saw the clip. Up there with her 'mansplaining' debacle with Blackford! The media in the UK should be up against the wall,  day one of the revolution!

The media are okay generally.

People like Burley look for drama. The recent interview where she tried to get the RMT leader to condone violence on picket line another example. 

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Word is that Zahawi was only given CoEx because he was going to be one of the rats jumping off the sinking ship.  

Several journalists last evening were saying he was going to resign just before it was announced he was Chancellor. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Imaman said:

Quality viewing. 😀

I just saw it on you tube.

Excellent viewing.

Riccarton3
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Fabricant turned it down and he was the alternate

Quality viewing. 😀

dobmisterdobster

Quality viewing. 😀

The irony being that Alastair Campbell is every one of those things. 😂

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Tell us more.

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Great watching these crooks implode. 
Even better, watching people trying to defend it. 😂
The game’s up ! Call a GE and get rid once and for all.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yes “ let hie without sin caste the first stone “ comes to mind 

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyone seen any word from the ching hoover Gove?  He probably hasn't noticed anything's happened.

Mikey boy will be thinking he's got a shot at the big job so he'll be keeping his head down until Johnson has been removed. 

At which point the Tory media will probably crucify him for his extra-curricular activities. 

Riccarton3
13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes “ let hie without sin caste the first stone “ comes to mind 

But no defence for Johnson, obviously

Remember Parliament is protected from all legal limits.

Within certain limits they can say anything. 

So for example Boris Johnson could refer to Starmer receiving FPN if that has happened. 

Edited by Mikey1874