Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Space Mackerel

Nope. Should money raised in a certain area of the country only be spent in that area?

How bizarre. Arguing that your area that you live in shouldn't be granted capital spending by Central Government?

Name a couple of major infrastructure projects that's been sanctioned up here in the last 30-40 years?

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francis Albert

Unilateral declaration of independence. 

Surely today's decision has let that thought come to the minds of more than a few. 

Do the mentally deranged have easy access to the news?

Arnold Rothstein

How bizarre. Arguing that your area that you live in shouldn't be granted capital spending by Central Government?

Name a couple of major infrastructure projects that's been sanctioned up here in the last 30-40 years?

You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't anywhere suggest that Scotland shouldn't be granted public spending.

I just don't think it's unreasonable that some oil income should be spent on the M25 and channel tunnel. 

Space Mackerel

You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't anywhere suggest that Scotland shouldn't be granted public spending.

I just don't think it's unreasonable that some oil income should be spent on the M25 and channel tunnel.

So none then, thanks for clarifying.

Space Mackerel

Name one that's been refused.

The new Forth Bridge, the dualling of the A9. Took Devolution to get them up and running.

Do you want me to dig out a video of Bumbling Boris and what he thinks of the North and it's money?

CavySlaveJambo

Do the mentally deranged have easy access to the news?

Mentally Deranged? 

But sometimes the worst option is the only way. 

To be fair, it was the court decision this morning that finally nailed that one down.

In other words Westminster can overrule Holyrood whenever it wants, is my take on it.

Spot on boris.

The same as the EU.

The new Forth Bridge, the dualling of the A9. Took Devolution to get them up and running.

Do you want me to dig out a video of Bumbling Boris and what he thinks of the North and it's money?

Structural deficit is a loop hole makeral.

Neither credit or otherwise to any administration.

Shall i breakdown the economic lesson for you?

I wish the UK government would call Nicola's bluff and hold another referendum within the next couple of months. The Nats would be floundering. No trade agreement with the UK, No access to EU and the delightful prospect of a Scottish currency..........along with a huge deficit.  

Arnold Rothstein

So none then. Ta

ps. It's "its".

jack D and coke

I wish the UK government would call Nicola's bluff and hold another referendum within the next couple of months. The Nats would be floundering. No trade agreement with the UK, No access to EU and the delightful prospect of a Scottish currency..........along with a huge deficit.

Check the glee in your post!!! What an utterly bizarre way to think, literally pishing yourself with excitement and hoping for your country to burn because it might want to run its own affairs.

Arnold Rothstein

Penny dropping that your existence is an after thought of the English establishment yet?

In your tiny, closed mind maybe.

Space Mackerel

Check the glee in your post!!! What an utterly bizarre way to think, literally pishing yourself with excitement and hoping for your country to burn because it might want to run its own affairs.

Bizarre behaviour mate. I could bet my house that they are the Sevco lite element in our support.

After 3, a 1,2,1,2, 3!!

"Hello, Hello...." etc etc etc....

Space Mackerel

Structural deficit is a loop hole makeral.

Neither credit or otherwise to any administration.

Shall i breakdown the economic lesson for you?

Go on then Einstein, spit it out, you're dying to. Give us all a lesson about something you've Googled on the internet whilst smoking a massive dooby.

I wish the UK government would call Nicola's bluff and hold another referendum within the next couple of months. The Nats would be floundering. No trade agreement with the UK, No access to EU and the delightful prospect of a Scottish currency..........along with a huge deficit.

If adressed properly and in an equal footing independence would win hands down.

I draw any argument against it as purely to protect the people who have most to lose.

The nats may well flounder.

Trade agreements are for the taking especially after trumps move.

Scotland is connected.

As for currency i can discuss this with examples of successful countries all day long who use common currency.

Its an easy topic.

Whats difficult is trying to establish one without military back up.

If we are playing american economics or even one governed by oil it has to be the dollar.

Otherwise Grangemouth would suffercruise misslies.

Haha.

Joke .

Space Mackerel

I wish the UK government would call Nicola's bluff and hold another referendum within the next couple of months. The Nats would be floundering. No trade agreement with the UK, No access to EU and the delightful prospect of a Scottish currency..........along with a huge deficit.

The UK are about 2 years away from having a trade deal with nobody :lol:

And here is how trade deals work, you think the US are going to give us unrestricted trade to a population with 320 million whist we have 65 million? :rofl: Yove utterly no idea how these things work.

jack D and coke

If adressed properly and in an equal footing independence would win hands down.

I draw any argument against it as purely to protect the people who have most to lose.

The nats may well flounder.

Trade agreements are for the taking especially after trumps move.

Scotland is connected.

As for currency i can discuss this with examples of successful countries all day long who use common currency.

Its an easy topic.

Whats difficult is trying to establish one without military back up.

If we are playing american economics or even one governed by oil it has to be the dollar.

Otherwise Grangemouth would suffercruise misslies.

Haha.

Joke .

It's really not supposed to be that simple though Jake.

Scotland is the only country on this planet just totally unable to look after itself, clearly.

I read a guy on twitter today who actually claimed to be a Scot saying he hoped rUK point blank refused to trade with Scotland and hoped the country totally imploded in the event of Indy happening.

I'm totally wtf with people like that. How can you possibly think that way? I'll never understand it.

AlphonseCapone

It's absolutely tragic isn't it. Only a simpleton would think that way. I didn't vote for brexit but I hope to the heavens it works out great.

jack D and coke

It's absolutely tragic isn't it. Only a simpleton would think that way. I didn't vote for brexit but I hope to the heavens it works out great.

Exactly. Just because I voted Yes I don't want Britain to burn. What a ****ing weird way to be. It's twisted.

kingantti1874

The UK are about 2 years away from having a trade deal with nobody :lol:

And here is how trade deals work, you think the US are going to give us unrestricted trade to a population with 320 million whist we have 65 million? :rofl: Yove utterly no idea how these things work.

No offence but your party appear to have no idea how these things work. After all they advocate barriers between ourselves and our most important trade partners (yes you know who they are) and appear to have little consideration as to how independence would affect vital Scottish industries (for example financial services). nationalist arguments are not based in any form of logic though are they. Edited by kingantti1874

Space Mackerel

No offence but your party appear to have no idea how these things work. After all they advocate barriers between ourselves and our most important trade partners (yes you know who they are) and appear to have little consideration as to how independence would affect vital Scottish industries (for example financial services). nationalist arguments are not based in any form of logic though are they.

a

What you on about now? The Scottish Government have been forming alliances all over Europe and beyond since we have been in power.

Maggie Mays been at it for 7 months (and got nowhere fast so far)

You really do think that an independent Scotland wouldn't swap goods and services with its nearest neighbour? Like Ireland doesn't at this moment in time? You're an idiot.

Spot on boris.

The same as the EU.

But at least we could appoint commissioners, veto etc within the EU. It seems rather more democratic than Westminster!

Go on then Einstein, spit it out, you're dying to. Give us all a lesson about something you've Googled on the internet whilst smoking a massive dooby.

Brilliant .

Space yer a sound c u ..

But at least we could appoint commissioners, veto etc within the EU. It seems rather more democratic than Westminster!

Not really. Vetos are slowly being done away with on a lot of issues because some think Belgium vetoing a decision the other 26 want is undemocratic.

Space Mackerel

Brilliant .

Space yer a sound c u ..

You can call me what ever pal, I dinnae go sooking up the mods arses on here.

Chop chop, get on with it please. Explain this structural deficit bearing in mind ther is a handful of countries that run a surplus, and, funnily enough, Norway is one.

Edited by Space Mackerel

It's really not supposed to be that simple though Jake.

Scotland is the only country on this planet just totally unable to look after itself, clearly.

I read a guy on twitter today who actually claimed to be a Scot saying he hoped rUK point blank refused to trade with Scotland and hoped the country totally imploded in the event of Indy happening.

I'm totally wtf with people like that. How can you possibly think that way? I'll never understand it.

Yeah.

Scotland a people who are at the forefront of the last few centiries thinking.

A people who far outweigh their punch in influence in science philosophy culture economics politics education.

Strugglin likes

You can call me what ever pal, I dinnae go sooking up the mods arses on here.

Chop chop, get on with it please. Explain this structural deficit bearing in mind ther is a handful of countries that run a surplus, and, funnily enough, Norway is one.

Read the post again wee man .

Fishface an oz fair take a slaggin.

Wee men syndrome.

Btw a few reckon that you have a few accounts on here.

Just saying wee man

Space Mackerel

Read the post again wee man .

Fishface an oz fair take a slaggin.

Wee men syndrome.

Btw a few reckon that you have a few accounts on here.

Just saying wee man

Just explain this structural deficit you know so much about instead of casting aimless and quite frankly baseless pish, thanks. Edited by Space Mackerel

Thunderstruck

Here's a couple:

M74, M77.

Hopefully that wasn't money raised in Shetland or Grampian or Speyside or Islay being spent to the benefit if central and southern Scotland.

Unilateral declaration of independence.

Surely today's decision has let that thought come to the minds of more than a few.

I fear you're probably serious

Just when you think it can't get worse it does.

Incredible

Space Mackerel

Here's a couple:

M74, M77.

Hopefully that wasn't money raised in Shetland or Grampian or Speyside or Islay being spent to the benefit if central and southern Scotland.

Is that the best you could do, a couple of upgraded A roads? :lol:

Thunderstruck

Is that the best you could do, a couple of upgraded A roads? :lol:

The Monklands Motorway, Drochaid Cheasaig, Drochaid an Eilein Sgitheanaich, Airdrie to Bathgate RailLink, Clackmannan Bridge, Edinburgh Bypass, the ongoing installation of high speed broadband, GARL (only partly finished before the SNP pulled plug), Torness, Glasgow Suburban Rail Network and Subway upgrade.

Space Mackerel

The Monklands Motorway, Drochaid Cheasaig, Drochaid an Eilein Sgitheanaich, Airdrie to Bathgate RailLink, Clackmannan Bridge, Edinburgh Bypass, the ongoing installation of high speed broadband, GARL (only partly finished before the SNP pulled plug), Torness, Glasgow Suburban Rail Network and Subway upgrade.

Desperate, utterly desperate search engine technique.

Space Mackerel

All true though.

So why have the announced this new Northern Powerhouse today? ?536 million. Have they been ignoring anything lately?

As I said, it's desperate Googling to prove anything. A couple of roads upgraded to motorway 1 about 30 miles and the other about 80. Woooooooow.

Economics as governed by capital.

Structural deficit is not governed by the cyclical nature of capitalissm.

Which means spacey its not counted as plus or minus.

Not in the cycle .

Although it is if done properly good for a nation.

And is usually done in western democracy every 15 years .

Haha

Same old cycles same folknthinkin they are rebels.

Thunderstruck

Desperate, utterly desperate search engine technique.

Again, a simple "Thanks" would have been sufficient. Always happy to add to your education even if your attention span and data retention is limited (the very same info was posted several weeks ago).

So why have the announced this new Northern Powerhouse today? ?536 million. Have they been ignoring anything lately?

As I said, it's desperate Googling to prove anything. A couple of roads upgraded to motorway 1 about 30 miles and the other about 80. Woooooooow.

Such decisions are up to the Scottish government. The current lot cancelled EARL and GARL and hobbled the trams.

Forth Bridge, Borders Rail Link, A9 improvement plan... all major projects. Like it or not they are happening up here too.

Northern Powerhouse has been a policy for a long time. Going back to before the Coalition. Nothing new. Scotland got ?800 million extra in funds for infrastructure from UK gov in last spending round.

We aren't being left behind.

This thread could run to a million pages but two things will remain constant.

1. The SNP willl always be inept and make a dogs dinner of everything they touch.

2. We will never be an independent country, thankfully.

Stuff it, let's add a third.

3. I will always vote Conservative & Unionist.

Trust that clarifies matters.

AlphonseCapone

Here's a couple:

M74, M77.

Your post and point you are making is really the crux of the referendum debate.

Forgetting all the economic shite as most normal rational people know it won't change that much either way. It's really what you define and feel is your country, for you it's the UK, for others it's Scotland.

AlphonseCapone

Not really. Vetos are slowly being done away with on a lot of issues because some think Belgium vetoing a decision the other 26 want is undemocratic.

Tbh they are right. Belgium are within their rights to veto something they disagree with. Absolute madness to expect the other 26 to go along with that.

It's the major flaw of the current EU direction. It can't be expected to actually work, 27 independent countries with some of the richest histories on the planet bowing to the decisions of a group of people in a different country to whom they have no electoral responsibility.

Hows your camp at the bottom of Arthurs seat, ha ha. NHS scotland has never been so short staffed, explain that one.

kingantti1874

a

What you on about now? The Scottish Government have been forming alliances all over Europe and beyond since we have been in power.

Maggie Mays been at it for 7 months (and got nowhere fast so far)

You really do think that an independent Scotland wouldn't swap goods and services with its nearest neighbour? Like Ireland doesn't at this moment in time? You're an idiot.

Typical response from a double digit IQ SNP muppet. You've not addressed a single point raised in this thread. No I don't, there "would" have to be some sort of border control, there "would" be a huge impact on financial services for example who would not base themelsves here when the vast majority of their customer base is in England. I could go on and on. - but what's the point.. as I said earlier - your a zealot incapable of informed or impartial debate.

Hows your camp at the bottom of Arthurs seat, ha ha. NHS scotland has never been so short staffed, explain that one.

Wee nippy and her rag tag bunch of activists, sorry, MP's, constantly banging on about Scotland voting overwhelmingly to remain is the best one yet. Tell me nippy, only 41% of the enfranchised voted and 62% of that 41% voted to remain. Can you explain how that equates to 'Scotland overwhelmingly voting to remain' please?

Furthermore, 2 mill voted No in the referendum and 1.6 mill voted to remain in the EU referendum. A second indy ref can't come soon enough and it'll be goodbye wee krankie.

Wee nippy and her rag tag bunch of activists, sorry, MP's, constantly banging on about Scotland voting overwhelmingly to remain is the best one yet. Tell me nippy, only 41% of the enfranchised voted and 62% of that 41% voted to remain. Can you explain how that equates to 'Scotland overwhelmingly voting to remain' please?

Furthermore, 2 mill voted No in the referendum and 1.6 mill voted to remain in the EU referendum. A second indy ref can't come soon enough and it'll be goodbye wee krankie.

She might have wobbled her head fully off her shoulders by then

Did you catch the nick o that tub of lard of a cheerleader Brian Taylor last night? It's an absolute disgrace that BBC Scotland inflict that upon the licence payer

She might have wobbled her head fully off her shoulders by then

Did you catch the nick o that tub of lard of a cheerleader Brian Taylor last night? It's an absolute disgrace that BBC Scotland inflict that upon the licence payer

I can't watch that sycophantic buffoon. I do enjoy Gordon Brewer and Andrew Neil dismantling those halfwits on a Sunday morning. There's umpteen SNP carcrash vids on YouTube that make fantastic viewing. How those charlatans have convinced so many people to vote for them is, quite frankly, baffling. Think it says more about the electorate than anything else.

Space Mackerel

I can't watch that sycophantic buffoon. I do enjoy Gordon Brewer and Andrew Neil dismantling those halfwits on a Sunday morning. There's umpteen SNP carcrash vids on YouTube that make fantastic viewing. How those charlatans have convinced so many people to vote for them is, quite frankly, baffling. Think it says more about the electorate than anything else.

Unlucky

55959e9f3862478fae4439e660b6d439.jpg

International exports in 2015 were ?28.7bn up by 3.6%.Exports to other parts of the UK were ?49.8bn. Best to tell our biggest trading partner to get lost and get " alliances" set up with other parts of the world. The mad mad world of the SNP.