Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

"I'll drop my Independence demand that has MINORITY support if UK government denies MAJORITY of Brits the #Brexit they want. I'm an idiot"

C1gVPT8W8AE4kHK.jpg

5 replies27 retweets43 likes

Retweet

More

Brits can go anytime they like. Scots voted to remain.

Death to britland

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Death to britland

What about the 3rd of snp party members who voted brexit?

Shall they move to England ?

What about voters like me aussie .

I voted for independence and brexit.

Shall i go?

deesidejambo

No, it's just the big bad English to blame.

Sturgeon's idea of Independence is to bend over and take it dry from Brussels, in fact anybody will do as long as it's not the English, that much is abundantly clear now.

This. A number of Indy supporters do it simply out of visceral hatred of the English. That to me is not a valid reason on which to determine the future of the Country.

What about the 3rd of snp party members who voted brexit?

Shall they move to England ?

What about voters like me aussie .

I voted for independence and brexit.

Shall i go?

That includes me as well then, as I also voted for Independence the first time around but also voted to leave the EU.

Nicola, there will be no Brexit

6th of January........we will agree to a soft Brexit.

Think she is getting pleny of feedback from the Europeans she met and the 3rd of Indy voters who voted for Brexit.

I hope we go for a hard Brexit now and see what she does, she has not called her threatened referendum because she knows she has no chance.

kingantti1874

Death to britland

Scots voted to remain in the U.K. You mean? Conveniently

strugeon has desperately been using brexit as rationale for another Indy ref.. but has failed miserably as the economic realities become apparent to more and more.. she should go ahead with the vote, it would be 65:35 this time.. buying the votes of the shallow minded with superficial policies like free prescriptions and baby boxes only goes so far..

The SNP are a complete joke.

kingantti1874

That includes me as well then, as I also voted for Independence the first time around but also voted to leave the EU.

At least that is consistent, I respect that viewpoint. Voting for an independent Scotland remainImg in Europe, to be bossed about by Brussels.. dictated to by Merkel with her liberal ludicrous policies.. no thanks.

At least that is consistent, I respect that viewpoint. Voting for an independent Scotland remainImg in Europe, to be bossed about by Brussels.. dictated to by Merkel with her liberal ludicrous policies.. no thanks.

The current plan of the SNP for an Independent Scotland is to be free from Westminster, only then to become part of the EU and then be ruled by Brussels, that isn't Independence in my view, as you are only exchanging one political master for another one.

Why would anybody who wants Independence support a soft Independence or an Independence light, because that's what the SNP are offering now.

With even less representation than we have in westminster as a proportion.

Or we could have independence from both and be represented on the world stage.

International trade deals make the EU nothing more than a middle man anyway.

You can add to that Scotland would have to accept the Euro and the shengan(?) agreement on completely open borders.  Nae chance.

kingantti1874

You can add to that Scotland would have to accept the Euro and the shengan(?) agreement on completely open borders. Nae chance.

Correct..

Space Mackerel

strugeon has desperately been using brexit as rationale for another Indy ref.. but has failed miserably as the economic realities become apparent to more and more.. she should go ahead with the vote, it would be 65:35 this time.. buying the votes of the shallow minded with superficial policies like free prescriptions and baby boxes only goes so far..

50% of the Scottish electorate don't think they are a joke though.

Get used to it, we are going to be around for a long long time yet.

jack D and coke

I have to agree.

Whether or not you see eye to eye with them there's literally no alternative for the foreseeable. The people predicting their demise are seriously clutching at straws.

Space Mackerel

I have to agree.

Whether or not you see eye to eye with them there's literally no alternative for the foreseeable. The people predicting their demise are seriously clutching at straws.

I don't think the Labour Party in Scotland ever reached 50%.

I have to agree.

Especially given that the alternative is Tank Girl.

jack D and coke

I don't think the Labour Party in Scotland ever reached 50%.

Exactly.

It's desperation and frankly laughable.

Space Mackerel

The pro European who is now suddenly sucking up the bums of her paymasters in Westminster.

What a state to get herself into. Flip flopping all over the place.

We should start a thread, "More Tory Party Nonsense" and bump it for no reason now and again. :)

kingantti1874

I don't think anyone is predicting their demise, space mackerel is right, 50% don't see them as a joke.. a large portion of that 50% are those who's votes have been bought by lies and superficial policies. That 50% would be the first 50% to cry like **** when (if independence ever did happen) public spending and tax rises hit home.. they don't want independence, they want an easy life and vote for whoever promises the biggest handouts.

Nothing new in Scotland - we've always been the same, the SNP have been quite smart in this regard and the opposition not clever or cute enough to call them out for it.

Edited by kingantti1874

coconut doug

I don't think anyone is predicting their demise, space mackerel is right, 50% don't see them as a joke.. a large portion of that 50% are those who's votes have been bought by lies and superficial policies. That 50% would be the first 50% to cry like **** when (if independence ever did happen) public spending and tax rises hit home.. they don't want independence, they want an easy life and vote for whoever promises the biggest handouts.

Nothing new in Scotland - we've always been the same, the SNP have been quite smart in this regard and the opposition not clever or cute enough to call them out for it.

So the SNP have gone from "a complete joke" to "quite smart" in a little over 6 hours. Peak SNP still to come, I think.

Imagine helping young families and the sick with their baby boxes and free prescriptions. Next thing you know they will be running the NHS more efficiently than those in rUK and improving our education. All superficial policies though for the shallow minded.

What we need are some grown up British policies like a new war in the Middle East and a red white and blue Brexit.

coconut doug

This. A number of Indy supporters do it simply out of visceral hatred of the English. That to me is not a valid reason on which to determine the future of the Country.

Got any examples or proof of this?

Space Mackerel

Got any examples or proof of this?

My best mate is English, I hate his guts though and all his pals down South I've met :lol:

coconut doug

My best mate is English, I hate his guts though and all his pals down South I've met :lol:

I hate them as well and I've never met them.

Space Mackerel

Are you suggesting it doesn't exist at all?

I think you've watched too much Braveheart pal. That was the 14th century. Some of us have moved on since then.

coconut doug

Are you suggesting it doesn't exist at all

Anti- English visceral hatred is something I have ever encountered. Edinburgh has lots of English people and when I ask them about this they have never come across it either. That includes my English relatives.

Maybe it's localised to Deeside due to a pervasive influence of royalty and their courtiers.

kingantti1874

So the SNP have gone from "a complete joke" to "quite smart" in a little over 6 hours. Peak SNP still to come, I think.

Imagine helping young families and the sick with their baby boxes and free prescriptions. Next thing you know they will be running the NHS more efficiently than those in rUK and improving our education. All superficial policies though for the shallow minded.

What we need are some grown up British policies like a new war in the Middle East and a red white and blue Brexit.

You can be both a joke and smart, SNP policies and direction are a joke but they've been smart in how they've conned the electorate.

On your point regarding running the NHS more efficiently? Presumably they could improve the NHS in the same way education standards have improved?!:rofl: The SNP have managed to distract you all from looking at their real record of achievement or complete lack off with baby boxes and bribes ..

And on the last point, if our telling me you support independence but object to brexit you are one of those have no credibility whatsoever. It'smakes no sense however you look at it. It is that very point which makes the SNP a joke.

E.g Brexit is bad it will affect trade with Europe (30%) of Scottish trade .. independence would be good it wouldn't affect trade at all with England (70%) of Scottish trade. If you support independence the only respectable view is out of bothe the U.K. and Europe..

I mean what the ****, even the vast majority of the SNP support with double digit IQ's can see the inconsistency in that stance right? Joke.. sadly the general population lack the intelligence to see they are being played for fools.

Although, given the latest polls on the subject are moving in the right direction maybe more people are starting to smell the coffee.

Edited by kingantti1874

Trapper John McIntyre

You can be both a joke and smart, SNP policies and direction are a joke but they've been smart in how they've conned the electorate.

On your point regarding running the NHS more efficiently? Presumably they could improve the NHS in the same way education standards have improved?! :rofl: The SNP have managed to distract you all from looking at their real record of achievement or complete lack off with baby boxes and bribes ..

And on the last point, if our telling me you support independence but object to brexit you are one of those have no credibility whatsoever. It'smakes no sense however you look at it. It is that very point which makes the SNP a joke.

E.g Brexit is bad it will affect trade with Europe (30%) of Scottish trade .. independence would be good it wouldn't affect trade at all with England (70%) of Scottish trade. If you support independence the only respectable view is out of bothe the U.K. and Europe..

I mean what the ****, even the vast majority of the SNP support with double digit IQ's can see the inconsistency in that stance right? Joke.. sadly the general population lack the intelligence to see they are being played for fools.

Although, given the latest polls on the subject are moving in the right direction maybe more people are starting to smell the coffee.

Fanatics can only smell their own shit and little else.

Brexit killed Indy stone dead. Its now time for Westminster to stopped pandering to  the Natz with more powers  and give them absolutely nothing more.  The Natz give nothing back in return. You'd think with 300 years of Union and the experience of running empires that they would know how to handle nationalist fanatics. Seems Westminster has lost its way in this regard.

Starve these feckers and kill the *******s and their absurd fantasies off for once and for all.

Arnold Rothstein

I think you've watched too much Braveheart pal. That was the 14th century. Some of us have moved on since then.

Wanna tell ozzy that?

Arnold Rothstein

Anti- English visceral hatred is something I have ever encountered. Edinburgh has lots of English people and when I ask them about this they have never come across it either. That includes my English relatives.

Maybe it's localised to Deeside due to a pervasive influence of royalty and their courtiers.

I hardly think Deeside is a hotbed of hatred for the English.

Edited by Arnold Rothstein

kingantti1874

Fanatics can only smell their own shit and little else.

Brexit killed Indy stone dead. Its now time for Westminster to stopped pandering to the Natz with more powers and give them absolutely nothing more. The Natz give nothing back in return. You'd think with 300 years of Union and the experience of running empires that they would know how to handle nationalist fanatics. Seems Westminster has lost its way in this regard.

Starve these feckers and kill the *******s and their absurd fantasies off for once and for all.

let them have a second referendum- let them hoist themselves by their own petard. Fanatics is a good description btw.. motives are driven by everything but logic..

coconut doug

On your point regarding running the NHS more efficiently? Presumably they could improve the NHS in the same way education standards have improved?! :rofl: The SNP have managed to distract you all from looking at their real record of achievement or complete lack off with baby boxes and bribes ..

If Scotland remains in the EU and RUK is not that does not mean trade between Scotland and RUK ceases. If Brexit happens and RUK gets tariff free access to the single market then nothing changes. If Ruk does not get a free trade agreement Scotland can gain from relocation of u.k businesses like Ireland has done.

If we become a separate country that does not mean we cannot honourably enter into agreements and alliances with other countries indeed it is the prerogative of independent countries that they can do so. That's the whole point, you get to decide for yourself. Some might think we can do better away from everlasting Tory governments as a member of the EU with a veto.

Trapper John McIntyre

let them have a second referendum- let them hoist themselves by their own petard. Fanatics is a good description btw.. motives are driven by everything but logic..

Give them nothing.

Thunderstruck

Definitions for Dummies:

Electorate - the number of eligible persons registered to vote.

Turnout - the percentage of the Electorate who bothered to vote.

Quick arithmetic question:

0.55 x 0.45 is.....?

Your only clue is that it is not 0.50.

coconut doug

You don't get to make that decision. We wont be having one until we are sure to win.

What's wrong with that logic?

Trapper John McIntyre

You don't get to make that decision. We wont be having one until we are sure to win.

What's wrong with that logic?

No, but Westminster does.

Space Mackerel

Definitions for Dummies:

Electorate - the number of eligible persons registered to vote.

Turnout - the percentage of the Electorate who bothered to vote.

Quick arithmetic question:

0.55 x 0.45 is.....?

Your only clue is that it is not 0.50.

Dummies :lol:

kingantti1874

If Scotland remains in the EU and RUK is not that does not mean trade between Scotland and RUK ceases. If Brexit happens and RUK gets tariff free access to the single market then nothing changes. If Ruk does not get a free trade agreement Scotland can gain from relocation of u.k businesses like Ireland has done.

If we become a separate country that does not mean we cannot honourably enter into agreements and alliances with other countries indeed it is the prerogative of independent countries that they can do so. That's the whole point, you get to decide for yourself. Some might think we can do better away from everlasting Tory governments as a member of the EU with a veto.

Your only repeating SNP propaganda which is entirely baseless..

you won't get to decide for yourself. Brussels or(the Germans) by their real name will dictate.. (see the Irish corp tax arguement with apple) we would have no voice whatsoever in Europe.. and this is all before we get to basic discussions like how would the monstrous defecit be resolved without crippling cuts and tax hikes. It would be economic suicide

You guys really need to realise this is never ever going to happen and start focusing on how to improve the country alongside our English, Welsh and northern Irish brothers and sisters.. turkeys do not vote for Christmas.

I agree .

But not in the EU .

Your arguments sound .

Its a global market and imo its law supercedes all which makes the EU no more than a middle man .

A middle man whose voice will represent the most powerful which would be london and berlin.

Why cant that be realised by some?

Of course this is all dependant on whether you play the capitalist game .

Which seems inevitable now.

And if that is the case then we have to control our borders because theres not enough to go around under that.

Selfish but true

So... whats the SNP done for us anyway???

In the beginning

Record funding for Scotland?s NHS, with the overall health budget at ?13 billion in 2016 ? over ?3.3 billion more than when the SNP first took office.

Free, high quality childcare is increased to 16 hours a week for all 3 and 4 year olds ? up from 12.5 hours in 2007, extended to 2 year olds from low income households too.

Employment at its highest ever level. Latest figures, 2,636,000 people in work.

Pupils are achieving more than ever with a reformed curriculum, record exam passes and 93% of school leavers now going on to work, training or education.

Council Tax frozen saving the average Band D household ?1,550 by April 2017.

1.3 million older and disabled people benefit from free public transport through the National Concessionary Bus Travel Scheme ? now extended to help disabled veterans.

Target to build 30,000 affordable homes exceeded, with an investment of ?1.7 billion.

Free tuition maintained, saving students up to ?27,000 compared to England.

Jobs and businesses protected from recession by cutting business rates for almost 100,000 small and medium-sized businesses.

78,000 elderly benefit from access to a wide range of personal care without charge.

Recorded crime in Scotland has reached its lowest level in 41 years.

Free prescriptions protected, saving people with chronic conditions over ?100 a year.

Road Equivalent Tariff rolled out to all ferry routes in the Clyde and Hebrides, cutting fares by around 40%.

178,000 low income households helped to buy essentials such as nappies, food and cookers through our Scottish Welfare Fund since it was established in 2013.

By keeping Scottish Water in public hands customers pay less for a better service ? charges for the average household bill are ?39 lower than in England and Wales.

A healthier Scotland

The number of nurses, doctors and dentists working in Scotland?s NHS increased.

NHS staffing is at record levels, up more than 11,200 under the current government.

Scotland?s A&E services are the best performing in the UK.

95% of hospital day case and inpatients seen within 12 weeks last year.

Healthcare kept local. A&E units saved, children?s cancer services and neurosurgery units protected, and maternity units kept open.

Over ?5 billion invested in Scotland?s health infrastructure since 2007, including the South Glasgow Hospitals and Emergency Care Centre in Aberdeen.

Pay rises for our NHS staff delivered.

Nursing staff up to ?714 a year better off than their counterparts in England.

Hospitals cleaner and safer. Cases of C. Diff and MRSA fall to lowest levels recorded.

Almost ?40 million invested to raise public awareness of cancer, and catch it earlier.

Risk of cervical cancer cut by providing HPV vaccine for girls in second year of school.

Scrapped parking charges at NHS-run hospital. Patients and staff save ?25 million.

Highest number of GPs per head of the population in the UK; more practices are now open in the evenings and at weekends.

Scotland first country in the UK to have a mental health waiting times target.

Over ?150 million invested next five years to improve mental health services.

2.2 million registered with an NHS dentist than when the SNP took office.

98% of primary and secondary schools providing two hours of physical education a week ? up from 10 per cent in 2005.

More funding provided to support carers and young carers; over 22,500 benefiting from the Short Breaks Fund.

Irresponsible alcohol discounts in supermarkets and off-licences banned.

Legal age for buying tobacco raised to 18.

Control of social care services budget through the Self-Directed Support Act.

Extra funding for Scotland?s veteran charities, ex-service men and women receive priority treatment in the NHS and other services.

A smarter Scotland

All children in primaries 1 to 3 ? around 135,000 pupils ? benefiting from free school meals, saving families around ?380 per child per year.

The ?160 million Attainment Scotland Fund improves literacy, numeracy and health and well-being for children in over 300 primary schools in the most deprived areas.

Spending per pupil is significantly higher here than south of the border ? 9% higher per pupil in primary at ?4,899, 12% higher per pupil in secondary at ?6,738.

Investment of ?1.8 billion and 607 school projects delivered.

4,020 school children able to learn in dedicated Gaelic medium language classes.

The Disabled Students Allowance in Scotland protected and bursaries for students maintained, while the Tories abolished both elsewhere in the UK.

Education Maintenance Allowance in Scotland expanded? scrapped in England ? to support 57,000 school pupils and college students from low income families.

Over 119,000 full-time equivalent college places provided ? exceeding 2011 manifesto commitment to maintain 116,000 places.

?530 million invested in college estates and state-of-the-art buildings in Glasgow, Kilmarnock and Inverness ? plus ?140 million for Fife and Forth Valley colleges.

Full-time college students benefit from the highest bursary of anywhere in the UK.

A record numbers of Scots supported into university. Young people from deprived areas more likely to study at university.

The poorest university students living at home benefit from a minimum income guarantee of ?7,625 per year ? the highest in the UK.

More women entering universities are choosing to study science, technology, engineering and maths subjects. They make up 48% of those gaining degrees.

A wealthier Scotland

Scotland has the highest employment rate of the four nations in the UK, women and youth employment rates exceed those of the UK.

Typical pay in Scotland is now, for the first time, higher than in England.

The Scottish economy has seen three years of growth up to the third quarter of 2015.

186,855 young people took the opportunity to undertake a modern apprenticeship since 2007, and by 2020 a further 30,000 opportunities will be available every year.

Around 20,000 families supported to buy their own home through home ownership schemes ? three quarters of them under the age of 35.

Councils enabled to build new homes? 5,292 council houses built since 2011.

15,500 social houses for rent safeguarded by ending Right to Buy.

?500 million invested to stimulate conomic growth in Glasgow and the Clyde Valley.

?125 million allocated to Aberdeen to stimulate economic growth in the city, plus an additional ?254 million for infrastructure projects in the North-east.

?60 million put towards a Town Centre Regeneration Fund.

?500 million spent on tackling fuel poverty, with one in three households helped to improve home energy efficiency.

Tax burden reduced on the sale of homes, with 93% of house buyers paying less than under UK stamp duty land tax or paying no tax at all.

The number of private sector businesses in Scotland at 361,345, the highest number recorded ? productivity is up 4.4% compared to 0.2 per cent in the UK.

International exports increased by 36%. (2007 to 2014) ?20.3 billion to ?27.5 billion.

Tourism healthier with 15.5 million tourists visiting in the year to September 2015.

Enterprise and development spending per head in Scotland is double that of the UK, and spending on research and development has increased by 44% since 2007.

A fairer Scotland

More than 80% of Scots paid the Living Wage of ?8.25 an hour.

In 2011, the first government in the UK to pay the Living Wage to our staff.

Poverty levels down. 260,000 fewer people in poverty in 2014 than in 2000.

Invested ?90 million to ensure that no-one in Scotland has to pay the Bedroom Tax, protecting up to 72,000 households from threat of eviction or becoming homeless.

Over half a million vulnerable households ? including over 200,000 pensioners and 86,000 single parents ? protected from UK Government cuts to Council Tax support.

Almost 3,000 disabled people supported through the Independent Living Fund Scotland, set up after the UK Government scrapped its support.

Over 200 companies signed the Scottish Business Pledge to boost productivity and increase diversity.

Number of days lost to industrial disputes down 84%, the lowest of any UK country.

Encouraging public, third, private sector companies to boardroom gender equality.

Nicola Sturgeon appointed first cabinet with an equal number of women and men.

Scotland is leading light on LGBTI equality, with progressive equal marriage laws.

Over ?75 million has been spent since 2007 to help some of the world?s poorest and most vulnerable people.

A safer Scotland

Violent crime down 55%, homicides 51%, weapons/knife crime two-thirds.

?216 million invested in the creation of the new national police service.

The new Scottish Crime Campus provides a focal point for excellence in intelligence-sharing, evidence gathering and forensic science to tackle serious organised crime.

Since 2007, 1,000 more police officers keeping our communities safe. By contrast, police numbers south of the border have fallen to their lowest level in 15 years.

Automatic early release ended: long-term prisoners will serve their sentence in full.

Reconviction rate reduced to its lowest level in 16 years.

?75 million seized from criminals reinvested in community projects for the young.

HMP Grampian opened in March 2014 and HMP Low Moss opened in March 2012, two major parts of the prison building programme.

Access to air weapons tightened.

A record ?33 million invested to tackle domestic violence against women and girls.

Access to justice for survivors of domestic abuse improved too.

Tackling sectarianism backed up with record investment.

The new Scottish Fire and Rescue Service created.

Scotland has the UK?s first national action plan on human rights.

Investing for the future

?1 billion invested annually in public and sustainable transport to encourage people out of cars. Spending for safer walking and cycling at a record high.

The ?1.4 billion Queensferry Crossing is on time and on budget.

Tolls on the Forth and Tay bridges abolished, commuters continue to save ?184 a year crossing the Tay, ?207 a year on crossing the Forth.

Borders Railway reopened, longest domestic railway built in Britain in over 100 years.

?742 million Edinburgh-Glasgow rail improvements; widespread electrification of the network between the two cities, and to Stirling and Dunblane.

?3 billion to create 80 miles of dual carriageway on the A9 Perth-Inverness, ?745 million to Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route, plus M8, M73 and M74 motorway.

?170 million Aberdeen Inverness rail upgrade; new stations at Dalcross and Kintore.

Contracts worth ?97 million will protect the 150-strong workforce and create 100 new jobs at the last commercial shipyard on the Clyde.

Prestwick Airport saved from closure, safeguarding around 1,350 jobs.

?500 million a year to deliver higher water quality, better environmental protection, and better service for customers. Scottish Water now UK?s most trusted utility.

?400 million to deliver superfast broadband to 95 per cent of properties across Scotland by the end of 2017.

Negotiating the renaissance of the UK?s only aluminium smelter in Lochaber, Fort William, creating over 600 new jobs, half in the smelter, half in services.

Empowering communities

The independence referendum was the biggest democratic exercise in our history.

The voting age for Scottish Parliament and local government elections permanently lowered to 16, starting from May 2016.

Local communities given a voice ? backed up with ?20 million funding ? in the planning and delivery of local services through the Community Empowerment Act.

?9 million Scottish Land Fund helped 52 communities across the country purchase land. Over 500,000 acres is now in community ownership ? benefiting 71,000 people.

The ambitious Land Reform Bill introduced to transform rules around the ownership, accessibility and benefits of land in Scotland. More reforms to come.

A greener Scotland

Renewable electricity output more than doubled since 2007, with renewables largest contributor to electricity generation in Scotland.

Our target to reduce energy consumption by 12% by 2020 exceeded, a 13.3% reduction between 2006 and 2013.

Scotland is on target to deliver world-leading climate reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by 42% by 2020.

Moratorium on underground coal gasification and fracking.

Household recycling at its highest ever levels. 43% of household waste recycled.

Carrier bag use reduced by 80%. Bag charge raised nearly ?7 million for good causes.

Investment in flood defences and new measures in the Flooding Act.

Scotland was one of the first countries in the world to sign up to the UN Sustainable Development Goals; established the world?s first Climate Justice Fund.

Scotland became the world?s second Fair Trade Nation in 2013.

Supporting rural communities

A record ?1 billion invested in vessels, ports and ferry services since 2007 as part of a commitment to the islands and remote communities.

Residents of Caithness and north-west Sutherland, Colonsay, Islay, Jura, Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles are eligible for a 50% discount on air fares.

Created a key role in reforming EU fisheries policy to bring an end to the wasteful discarding of fish at sea.

With food and drink exports valued over ?5 billion, and new jobs created in the sector by 2020, continued support to promote Scotland?s top quality produce.

Fares on ferry services frozen until 2017 for passengers, cars, commercial vehicles.

Opting out of cultivation of genetically modified crops in Scotland.

Scotland?s first National Marine Plan to achieve sustainable development of our seas.

Enabling creativity and sport

Free access maintained to museums and galleries, with 27 million visits to Scotland?s world class national collections since 2007.

Government provided support for Scotland to welcome the world in 2014, with the staging of the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles and the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.

?162 million pumped into Scotland?s screen sector since 2007.

?130 million invested in our cultural infrastructure ? including revamped National Museum of Scotland, National Portrait Gallery, the palace at Stirling Castle.

?16 million direct investment in Edinburgh?s 12 major festivals since 2008.

?25 million for the Victoria and Albert Museum of Design in Dundee.

The new Bannockburn visitor centre which opened in February 2014, and the creation of the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum in Ayrshire which opened in December 2010.

1.5 million opportunities created for young people to take part in youth arts in 2015.

And finally

Scotland?s budget protected from a ?7 billion cut by the UK Treasury over the financial arrangements enabling new powers for our Parliament.

Psychedelicropcircle

The herald claiming the liebour perty are looking to make federalism a party policy.

I doubt they are serious mind.

Should I have started a thread more unionist nonsense?