New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

portobellojambo1
Just now, davemclaren said:

The new stand is not as steep. 

Did the regulations not change not long after the Wheatfield was completed dave, meaning the new stand can't be as steep as the Wheatfield is.

McLeod street is mental right now vans and lorries everywhere. Can’t say the crew haven’t given their all to get this done. Whatever happens happens it won’t be for lack of effort! 

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Wheatfield is 32 and main is 34 I believe.

Surely the other way round and the lower tier of the Main stand is shallower than 32.

Sexton Hardcastle
1 minute ago, .hmfc. said:

McLeod street is mental right now vans and lorries everywhere. Can’t say the crew haven’t given their all to get this done. Whatever happens happens it won’t be for lack of effort! 

Be the dozen or so hibs fans reporting back to .net and that coonster weirdo.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

No doubt.

29 minutes ago, weekend offender said:

Wish it was still like that, I know I know times have changed but it's like looking at a picture of someone you cared about who is no longer with us

Screenshot_20171118-075342.jpg

Notice that the Ethanol storage tanks aren't there at that point which poses the question - how did the distillers get planning permission to put them next to the school and stadium? Pretty galling when you think that they (the distillers) caused the problem that overshadowed our stadium plans and we ended up having to build a protective wall between it and us.

Edited by JohnB

7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Surely the other way round and the lower tier of the Main stand is shallower than 32.

Top half is 32. Bottom is 28 of the new main stand.

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

Notice that the Ethanol storage tanks aren't there at that point which poses the question - how did the distillers get planning permission to put them next to the school and stadium? Pretty galling when you think that they (the distillers) caused the problem that overshadowed our stadium plans and we ended up having to build a protective wall between it and us.

Bigger things happening today of course but I’d like to bookmark and come back to this question because I’d really like to know the answer as well.

52 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No ethanol tanks at the school end in the distillery!!

How did they get planning permission for them??

Ethanol tanks next to a stadium holding thousands of fans surely not!!

Regs have changed since they were installed. 

avhudtheteeshirt
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1402464-archibald-moving-hearts-game-to-december-not-an-option/

read his comments in that article, at no point is he having a dig at Hearts or being snidey about us. He is concerned about an extra game in December and rightly so, but no swipe at us (99% sure his comments would have been made in the same press conference as the Sun journalist was at)

Typical spin of negativity?

Could also be read, as Hearts are trying to pull out all the stops to try and prevent The Jags from playing the extra game in December!!!!

Boyd in the Sun also using the negative slant, with Archibald could lose his job because of Hearts?????

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

So it wasn't just me that found his report shameful.

I'd really like it if the Hearts board took him and the bbc to task over that poor piece of journalism, you can add that horrible bitch Sally Magnusson to the list as well for her brief statement at the start of the programme .

6 months to knock down and build a new stand but no praise about that .

Who was it that said there's no such thing as bad publicity?

The jealousy and seethe coming from the vermin right now is actually managing to supersede any thing greenminger has com up with,now they submit the stand is here to stay they are now opting for personal attacks on Mrs Budge,shows them up for the verminous,needle using incestuous slime they are.

Edited by buzzbomb1958
spelling

Holyrood_Hearts
6 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Could also be read, as Hearts are trying to pull out all the stops to try and prevent The Jags from playing the extra game in December!!!!

Boyd in the Sun also using the negative slant, with Archibald could lose his job because of Hearts?????

Boyd also said Budge/Hearts should pay Archibald compensation if he does. Usual absolute nonsense from KB.

9 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Thought Archibald came across well, it was the questions ive a irk about

12 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Bigger things happening today of course but I’d like to bookmark and come back to this question because I’d really like to know the answer as well.

Would imagine COMAH regulations have become stricter in the interim.

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Boyd also said Budge/Hearts should pay Archibald compensation if he does. Usual absolute nonsense from KB.

Boyd is the Donald Trump of football punditry. #Sad

weekend offender
15 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Aye good question, I would be interested to know the answer.

1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

Sally Magnusson hates hearts! :rofl:

Horrible bitch - get a ****ing grip of yourself man, you can't expect everyone to pussyfoot around just because it might upset a few sensitive hearts fans ffs, if the club didn't want any criticism or questions asked then they shouldn't have kept making bold statements about completion dates.

I don’t like the woman , is that okay , tbh if it’s not tough 

oh and show show me the bit where I said she hates Hearts 

Edited by 3fingersreid

4 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

That really is bizarre.

What a fruitcake.

5 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

someone should suggest him and his teammates pay elbows compo for getting him sacked

Edited by milky_26

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

You do realise that Sally only reads what is on the autocue;)

You mean she doesn’t make it up as she goes along ?

Just can’t stand the woman John , just something about her winds me up for some reason ?

Allowayjambo1874
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

someone should suggest him and his teammates pay elbows compo for getting him sacked

Slam and dunk. 

OK, we are not USA but we do have a freedom of speech and an apparent free press.

However, its a very hazy line between opinion and issuing libellous statements, think some of our sports journalists need to remember that.

Edit: especially when they are still in the game.

Edited by Neon

2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Maybe if we hadn't aimed for a timescale 10 weeks prior we might not have handed them a stick to beat us with?

Possibly but the standard of his report and the pictures/video used was lazy journalism 

trying hard not to get involved, but Ann Budge quoted on sky news saying "every indication that game will go ahead">

Sally Magnusum is a bitter weegie, i remember once a anti Edinburgh rant on tv.

Footballfirst
12 minutes ago, scabber said:

I'm off to bonnyrigg to see the rose hopefully by the time I get there the news will be good.

I'm heading to the War of the Roses too.

jambos are go!

Its hilarious and hypocrisy run riot on here for the BBC and other media to be attacked for heckling  Hearts for delays in getting the new stand open when JKB is the prime source of such venom.

6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Possibly but the standard of his report and the pictures/video used was lazy journalism 

Are they both like Murrayfield a mix of real and synthetic ?

I would love to see them job swap. ?