New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Just now, stuartmitchell said:

Well said.

In hindsight (isn't it a wonderful thing). Perhaps the best approach would've been to do this in two phases.

Phase 1 being the stand itself then phase 2 being the office space and function rooms etc. Would of been less of a push and would of spread the cost out over 2 years as opposed to one.

Isn't that exactly what is happening? Most of the hospitality/changing rooms, shops etc aren't going to be ready for a while yet, and we knew this. 

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

At the moment, they're preparing for the Thistle game to go ahead.

BA said this in reply to one of the questions he was asked a few hours ago.

Still a bit to be done. Could pass today, but more likely a final decision will be made tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Right gonna put my kneck on line here!!! Word onsite is game given go ahead 

When the "official" confirmation is communicated by Ann, I think you & obua should be in the background giving it the "thumbs up" & a 1 - 5 to boot:thumbsup:

Brick Tamland
50 minutes ago, Jambothump said:

My next moan wil be about Queen Annes (sp) handling of the new manager situation " we then realised, we had the obvious candidate, sitting right there"  I personally feel we are being taken for fools, personal opinion only and not a reflection on the intellect of any other posters here 

These replies to me are unreal and so much more negative than anything I have ever posted. Don't like it ! Piss off, we do, and don't want to hear from you.

But they aren't unreal or more negative.

You are choosing to give money and then you're moaning your little bitchy tits off about everything, to ease your state of mind and help your wallet stop paying the money and then you'll be much more relaxed as you'll not need to moan. In other words if you don't like it piss off, unless of course you are simply trolling.... 

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

:behead:

lets hope not.

17 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Fine another thread to moan you ungrateful ****er.

This is about the stand and Not Cl/AB or any other shite.

He's already found another thread and is telling folk to get a grip on it!!!!

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm afraid you'll have to have a word with barcajambo - he's the only one who knows what's going on.

17 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Fine another thread to moan you ungrateful ****er.

This is about the stand and Not Cl/AB or any other shite.

He's already found another thread and is telling folk to get a grip on it!!!!

12 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Neck? Tadger :thumb:

Assuming you're a bloke.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

11 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Excellent! I had £20 on you at 5/2!

Pay up hogwash! :lol:

Just now, Old Blue Eyes said:

Neck? Tadger :thumb:

Only way we will get the good news before the official club statement is if an inspector leaks it as the club keeps things pretty tight.

Just now, Beats said:

Not knocking the Selkirk guy but someone who works onsite said the killie game would go ahead. Hope he's right but I'll wait on official word. 

this

10 minutes ago, Beats said:

Not knocking the Selkirk guy but someone who works onsite said the killie game would go ahead. Hope he's right but I'll wait on official word. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

this

So you're waiting for official word now then JiH? 

Mightve been worth doing that earlier this week when you were pishin yer breeks off the back of some tinpot rumours of more delays naw?

Edited by Mr Sifter

scott herbertson
28 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Planners would have given us a list of things to work on for be given the Maroon light, no point in us having them back if those things hadn't progressed well.

Would be building control plus/ or blue light services who would be likely to still have issues. I’d guess we’ll get a few last conditions/ things to fix

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

So you're waiting for official word now then JiH? 

Mightve been worth doing doing that earlier this week when you were pishin yer breeks off the back of some tinpot rumours of more delays naw?

tenor.gif?itemid=5756696

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

What do you know?

I believe the club must be in constant contact with him keeping him in the loop AS he has to arrange travel plans for him and his fellow chums.

6 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Only way we will get the good news before the official club statement is if an inspector leaks it as the club keeps things pretty tight.

The officials might be asked to switch off all comms before delivering their verdict, then corralled into comfortable surroundings to participate in the celebrations...naw?

27 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

'But we’ve actually built two buildings when you take into account the building behind the new stand with ships, offices, function suites, restaurants etc.'

No wonder it went off schedule. If Ann was building boats behind the stand at the same time. I new yacht for her retirement perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

The officials might be asked to switch off all comms before delivering their verdict, then corralled into comfortable surroundings to participate in the celebrations...naw?

probably but I can wait

I drove down McLeod Street about half an hour ago and there were two tv satellite trucks on the go, didn’t see what channels they were from.

26 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

When the "official" confirmation is communicated by Ann, I think you & obua should be in the background giving it the "thumbs up" & a 1 - 5 to boot:thumbsup:

Agreed! Let's make it so

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Jamborello said:

I drove down McLeod Street about half an hour ago and there were two tv satellite trucks on the go, didn’t see what channels they were from.

Satellite dishes to relay vital comms to JiH and his crew as they prepare for their epic journey through the wilds of Lanarkshire.

Shackleton ain't got nothing on those lads.

From the plaza the only bit that looks unfinished is the maroon cappings on the sky lounge windows, come on Thomaso you’re cutting it fine :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Satellite dishes to relay vital comms to JiH and his crew as they prepare for their epic journey through the wilds of Lanarkshire.

Hauling_Original-e1495471415664.png

Anyone know when the first function is? My bursd has her work xmas party there on the 9th December.

Edited by i8hibsh

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

What are you on about? It's like role reversal from what it used to be, we'd hammer them senseless on the park meaning they had to claim small victories from off the park goings on just to cling on to something, now it's us that are doing that. New stand looks great obviously but for me if we're playing terribly and getting beat by Hibs then I refuse to let a stand blind my concern.

Its a case of using  their on field derby successes to distract from our stand , simple.

This was never a case of clinging on to anything, nothing can change the glaring fact that our new stand and all it incorporates  outshines their breeze block  non atmospheric shite hole.

Too right they are envious just look at their 800 page thread they have on it over on breezeblock.net.

This stand also stands a legacy of just how loyal a fan base we have and to the fact that we rammed their Teso and flats pis takes right back up their arses.

How is their share plan going??

There are envious of all we have done that saved our club and our stand is a testoimy of that.  FTH.

Edited by maroonlegions

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Nothing to joke about. Its a perilous journey. I've decided to build a canoe and make my way along the union canal. I have no idea how to build one, i can't swim and i've no sense of direction but i'm confident i will make it. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyone know when the first function is? My bursd has her work xmas party there on the 9th December.

Lol@ my bursd ;)

2 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Nothing to joke about. Its a perilous journey. I've decided to build a canoe and make my way along the union canal. I have no idea how to build one, i can't swim and i've no sense of direction but i'm confident i will make it. 

If you can get the  Union canal to go through Lanarkshire. You are a fecking genius:laugh:

Edited by John Findlay