New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Just now, Smithee said:

So? Me too. I prefer not to deal with intermediaries, and no offence intended to the owner/s, but I don't know them from Adam. 

We have a ready made scheme for fans to put their money into which is accountable and set up with the sole purpose of helping the club, so I don't see what a lack of jkb contributions proves

We contributed £60,000 plus towards saving club when in administration. Been the odd other fund eg sponsoring kits. But most of what people have against names will be that. 

17 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

More of my personal money has gone into that new stand than hers. That's the same for every season ticket holder and every FOH contributor.

You forgetting that 2.5 million of the cost of the stand was given by an unknown benefactor/benefactors. Think it's not too large of a leap to suggest that this was Ann herself.

26 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Thats such a bullshit statement, you're either a hibs ***** or an absolute moron.

Possibly both.

Well said. 

Those slating Ann are going to look stupid if the mystery benefactor is ever made public. 

A_A wehatethehibs
14 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

More of my personal money has gone into that new stand than hers. That's the same for every season ticket holder and every FOH contributor.

???

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

So? Me too. I prefer not to deal with intermediaries, and no offence intended to the owner/s, but I don't know them from Adam. 

We have a ready made scheme for fans to put their money into which is accountable and set up with the sole purpose of helping the club, so I don't see what a lack of jkb contributions proves

Aye but you're not saying you've put more into the club that Ann Budge.

Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

You haven't the faintest idea how much she's put in. 

Pathetic comments. 

My original point was the FOH and the fan base collectively, are paying for the new stand to a far FAR greater extent than she personally is.

If anyone can argue with that point and disprove it I'm happy to here it.

20 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You haven't the faintest idea how much she's put in. 

Pathetic comments. 

Correct

I'll post these two photos again since they quickly got hidden by the pages of posts comparing dick sizes

Old stand photo is mine (cropped), new stand photo taken from the facebook group

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

Edited by kila

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

My original point was the FOH and the fan base collectively, are paying for the new stand to a far FAR greater extent than she personally is.

Nobody has claimed otherwise. You are at it.

Just now, Rudolf said:

Aye but you're not saying you've put more into the club that Ann Budge.

True, but a lack of jkb contributions doesn't prove anything.

I get what he's saying, none of us have handed over money with an expectation of getting any back, but I also have to agree that it's pretty stupid to come out with a statement like his when none of us know for a fact how much Ann has put in. 

1 minute ago, kila said:

I'll post these two photos again since they quickly got swallowed by the comparing dick size posts

Old stand photo is mine (cropped), new stand photo taken from the facebook group

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

Looks incredible and will look even better once the covers are off! 

2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Neither am I

I've pasted your quote below.

'More of my personal money has gone into that new stand than hers'.

Now my memory isn't as good as it used to be but you posted that 10 mins ago and now you're denying it.

Would you like a shovel?

17 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

I can't believe a good poster like you would miss the opportunity to suggest......

1 - 5 Never Let Them Forget

I will leave the other obvious 3 letter suggestion to jonno or Morgan to suggest in their usual style:thumbsup:

Pfft...."Welcome Home", all that has done has got me humming the tune from the 60s/70s & I still can't remember who sang it:teehee:

THANKS to all the guys still on site grafting hard to get the required certificates to get the game played on Sunday at Tynecastle Park

Looking forward to seeing the latest pictures especially from Roseburn end & the last of te seats being installed.

No doubt Mr Sifter will have a fare needing a tour of McLeod Street to enhance his visit to Edinburgh or kila will be on his usual detour later to oblige!! Only problem I'm about to go out for lunch/drinks for a few hours, so will miss the evidence when posted:smile:

Peters & Lee sang it.

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

I've pasted your quote below.

'More of my personal money has gone into that new stand than hers'.

Now my memory isn't as good as it used to be but you posted that 10 mins ago and now you're denying it.

Would you like a shovel?

Communicating what you mean can be hard.

He has clarified he went everyone in the world.

Bit like every British tax payer pays more tax than say David Cameron. Which is pretty meaningless.

Between the lines it was an attack on/ questioning Ann Budge. 

7 minutes ago, kila said:

I'll post these two photos again since they quickly got hidden by the pages of posts comparing dick sizes

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

Fantastic post. Probably a nice double image for a framed picture. Would look nice in my batcave !

Edited by Boab

Coburg Hearts
30 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hahaha one of the most embarrassing posts in the history of JKB.

I wouldn't confine it to JKB.

16 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

So why the making up shite?

siegementality
31 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Others I am going with are travelling from much further away.  So it an extra hassle for them too!  Just wish they would make a decision sooner rather than later.

Here’s a novel idea. If you are wetting your pants about travelling that much just decide right now not to go. That way you and all your far flung chums can do whatever else it is you have planned.  

Seymour M Hersh
26 minutes ago, kila said:

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

And the vermin try and sing a dirge about sunshine over leef! These photos prove the establishment sunshine (i.e. the proper good for you sunshine) is always over Gorgie!! 

FTH!

5 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Why not keep back your major criticism until you know either way then?

Or no, your just add fuel to a fire that is or isn't there.

Major wasn't the correct terminology.

May 'observation' at this stage.  

52 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Don't be so damn naive.

Are you saying she is getting paid to do those jobs? Because the club accounts say she isn't, so if she is it means the accounts are being falsified, and that's a pretty big accusation.

letsalldothebeattie
33 minutes ago, kila said:

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

The difference is unreal and will be well worth the wait

Heartsmad1874
49 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Others I am going with are travelling from much further away.  So it an extra hassle for them too!  Just wish they would make a decision sooner rather than later.

You really are a tedious bore :laugh:

2 hours ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

I'm sure one of the more trusted members on here may be able to clarify it.

I too can vouch for this handsome b'stard.

34 minutes ago, kila said:

IMG_6864.jpg

1414.jpg

Zoomed in looks like the press box seats have been installed and covers look to be off them as its a deeper shade of Maroon, all the seats look a little dull at present with the bags on so think it will have a remarkably different look.

Thanks for the photos Bam95. The foamers (both the vermin and our own radges) will have an almighty low when we play Thistle at Tynecastle in front of the new stand on Sunday.

1 minute ago, neonjambo said:

Zoomed in looks like the press box seats have been installed and covers look to be off them as its a deeper shade of Maroon, all the seats look a little dull at present with the bags on so think it will have a remarkably different look.

Seem to have removed duggout seats again? Cant be an older picture as the gable wall is almost complete.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

I too can vouch for this handsome b'stard.

Can vouch for Colin aswell , 30+ years ago went on same supporters bus ie mayfield and Gorebridge 

4 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

The facebook photo I used for comparison is from yesterday noon so already out of date with progress

2 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Seem to have removed duggout seats again? Cant be an older picture as the gable wall is almost complete.

Someone said they would be put out for games only then put away again, but I can't remember if that was speculation or fact tbh

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Major wasn't the correct terminology.

May 'observation' at this stage.  

:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

And the vermin try and sing a dirge about sunshine over leef! These photos prove the establishment sunshine (i.e. the proper good for you sunshine) is always over Gorgie!! 

FTH!

I want the old stand back it's way sunnier

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

The site management is currently in a meeting looking at how viable this week is so I would assume an announcement re this weekend will happen soon if they don't think it's achievable. 

Have to remember that budge isn’t taking a salary during any of this. So however much a year we would be paying for a chief exec (£100k+?) is going straight back into the club

Walter Bishop
2 hours ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Don't think you can just pop in to B&Q and walk out with 10 metre lengths of steel, but crack on.

Jeezo! There is about 20 companies within half an hour of Tynecastle you get this from, if your not talking shite. 

1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

:facepalm:

On 14/11/2017 at 11:10, hughesie27 said:

We were clearly fed a line when the seats not being ordered was the excuse.

Always thought that myself. A token excuse to placate the authorities and infuriate the Hibs.nut. Ann probably guessed her fellow Jambo would, with a nod and a wink, read between the lines and not make a fuss. ;)