Jeremy Corbyn

joseywales

Maroon Sailor

I thought so!

True story; I had a springer spaniel a few years ago, the dirtiest sod in the kennel I've ever had, I would walk the dogs in the morning, put them back in the kennels, within minutes he'd have shit, he was totally hyper and would run up and down up and then jump up and down up down, the shit would be all over the kennel walls!!! Bobby Sands was what my mates called him!

Surprised Corbyn wasn't there to wipe Sand's arse for him, after all he must have been a great family man

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

I thought so!

True story; I had a springer spaniel a few years ago, the dirtiest sod in the kennel I've ever had, I would walk the dogs in the morning, put them back in the kennels, within minutes he'd have shit, he was totally hyper and would run up and down up and then jump up and down up down, the shit would be all over the kennel walls!!! Bobby Sands was what my mates called him!

Haha.....

But could he go a?

Surprised Corbyn wasn't there to wipe Sand's arse for him, after all he must have been a great family man

corbyn would have been there with his tongue ready

Haha.....

But could he go a?

Naw!!! Ftch x Ftch and couldn't find a rabbit in a telephone box and as much style as me, drunk and dancing!!!

Space Mackerel

It's 2017, 2018 in the next 6 months now. Hopefully you older ultra "Scottish" Yoon generations die out and give the youngsters coming through a chance to reconcile. Like most of them are doing over there these days.

Rudolf's Mate

It's 2017, 2018 in the next 6 months now. Hopefully you older ultra "Scottish" Yoon generations die out and give the youngsters coming through a chance to reconcile. Like most of them are doing over there these days.

How long ago was it that you died oot?

Space Mackerel

How long ago was it that you died oot?

Died oot? :rofl:

What is wrong with smaller accountable government that meets the needs of the population?

Rudolf's Mate

Died oot? :rofl:

What is wrong with smaller accountable government that meets the needs of the population?

It was in response to the older yoon Scottish ultras. Weren't you one some years back? [emoji3]

Reconcile what.. the SNP caused the divide in this country...

Jambo-Jimbo

Refusing to condemn the IRA just now on Sky News, was asked by Sophy Ridge several times if he condemned the actions of the IRA and kept trying to dodge the question, would only say that he's against any form of violence by any side.

Is condemning all violence not condemning violence by the IRA. Why not ask him to specifically condem Nelson Mandela.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is condemning all violence not condemning violence by the IRA. Why not ask him to specifically condem Nelson Mandela.

Probably because Corbyn invited known IRA men to his offices in the Commons and shared Troops Out platforms with Adams and co. Comparing the PIRA to the ANC is a sick joke.

Maroon Sailor

He is not slow to condem violence by the British

Soon as you question him on the actions of the IRA it's the usual broad brush answer.

Probably because Corbyn invited known IRA men to his offices in the Commons and shared Troops Out platforms with Adams and co. Comparing the PIRA to the ANC is a sick joke.

You seem want to choose which so called terrorist to demonise and suggest that some other so called "terrorists" are perhaps " freedom fighters". The latter phrase is my interpretation of your comment. Not sure the people on the receiving end of eithers violence would have seen the difference. Still not have any dialouge with either would have helped solve the problem right enough.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You seem want to choose which so called terrorist to demonise and suggest that some other so called "terrorists" are perhaps " freedom fighters". The latter phrase is my interpretation of your comment. Not sure the people on the receiving end of eithers violence would have seen the difference. Still not have any dialouge with either would have helped solve the problem right enough.

I'm not demonising him. These links have been prevalent since Corbyn became an MP. It isn't exactly a state secret.

I'm not demonising him. These links have been prevalent since Corbyn became an MP. It isn't exactly a state secret.[/quote

So your taking the view that ANC violence was less an issue than IRA violence and linking the two is somehow is my "sick joke". Must mean the to you one was in the right and the other wrong. Depends how you see it, not that I agree with the violent approach of either.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So your taking the view that ANC violence was less an issue than IRA violence and linking the two is somehow is my "sick joke". Must mean the to you one was in the right and the other wrong. Depends how you see it, not that I agree with the violent approach of either.

As a British politician, the ANC is far less relevant that terrorist acts committed in the UK. That's the key difference.

As a British politician, the ANC is far less relevant that terrorist acts committed in the UK. That's the key difference.

If you think your stance is the " key difference" then so be it. The question I asked, which I still don't think you have answered that if my response in comparing IRA violence to that undertaken by the ANC, is a "sick joke", do you see as one sides violence and tactics as acceptable and one not. If so why?.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you think your stance is the " key difference" then so be it. The question I asked, which I still don't think you have answered that if my response in comparing IRA violence to that undertaken by the ANC, is a "sick joke", do you see as one sides violence and tactics as acceptable and one not. If so why?.

I see neither as acceptable, however I can see more justification for the ANC than I can for the IRA. However, that's because the IRA were gangsters and made fortunes racketeering and smuggling. The "war" was a nice cloak under which to hide.

Also, I doubt the ANC killed as many blacks as the IRA killed Catholics.

I see neither as acceptable, however I can see more justification for the ANC than I can for the IRA. However, that's because the IRA were gangsters and made fortunes racketeering and smuggling. The "war" was a nice cloak under which to hide.

Also, I doubt the ANC killed as many blacks as the IRA killed Catholics.

You have more information regarding the the funding etc of the IRA than I have although without any evidence to the contrary I would expect that the ANC might be no better than the IRA but you obviously know the reality of the situation better than me. I am unaware that the religion or colour of the dead and maimed was high on the list of priorities when looking for a body count no matter which murderer was planting a bomb. I was also of the opinion that neither cause was based exclusively on Colour or Religion.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You have more information regarding the the funding etc of the IRA than I have although without any evidence to the contrary I would expect that the ANC might be no better than the IRA but you obviously know the reality of the situation better than me. I am unaware that the religion or colour of the dead and maimed was high on the list of priorities when looking for a body count no matter which murderer was planting a bomb. I was also of the opinion that neither cause was based exclusively on Colour or Religion.

The point I was making was to show that the "cause" was just a tad tainted. In addition, democratic alternatives to violence existed in NI which didn't exist in apartheid South Africa.

MacDonald Jardine

The point I was making was to show that the "cause" was just a tad tainted. In addition, democratic alternatives to violence existed in NI which didn't exist in apartheid South Africa.

That's the key for me.

Comparing Northern Ireland to a country where the vast majority had no vote and no prospect of getting one is a sick joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Did anyone question Cameron when he did this?

553ef5b22d5f9ef1aa08b2125d5c302e.jpg

The FCS were scum but is there any evidence Cameron was directly linked to that poster?

Maroon Sailor

The FCS were scum but is there any evidence Cameron was directly linked to that poster?

Poster as in Space Sturgeon ?

Probably !

That's the key for me.

Comparing Northern Ireland to a country where the vast majority had no vote and no prospect of getting one is a sick joke.

Aye the same democratic system that up until the recent past saw the catholic minority discriminated against in elections which were routinely subject to gerrymandering and property requirements. Fully supported by the state.

Rudolf's Mate

He wasn't hence my wrong comment.

The FCS was effectively shut down just as he was getting into politics however Spacey lines to just post random pics he himself doesn't actually believe. Or rather care if there's any ounce of truth.

Space Mackerel

Let's be honest, David Cameron is a right wing Tory ***** who sticks his ****** in deads pig mouths.

Any arguments over that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye the same democratic system that up until the recent past saw the catholic minority discriminated against in elections which were routinely subject to gerrymandering and property requirements. Fully supported by the state.

Since Stormont was abolished in 1972, what was the justification for another 22 years of violence, by this logic?

MacDonald Jardine

You really think living in Northern Ireland in the 70s and 80s, with a universal franchise, was the same as South African townships?

You're absolutely deluded.

maroonlegions

Right wing neo Cons all on the moral high ground it seems.  :vrface:

I am sick off hearing about how Jeremy Corbyn is a Ira terrorist Sympathiser.

So here is a member of parliament, who is his capacity as an mp, talked to these murdering scum, to try and get them to stop killing.

Yet we had thatcher who was preaching we will never negotiate with Terrorists. :qqb006:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/?/1981-files-Margaret-Thatchers-?...

See more

And then this below???

As the Tories attack Jeremy Corbyn for trying to negotiate with Sinn Fein, the IRA's political front back in the 1970s, it is time to re...
KENBELL.INFO

And even John Cleese is attacking the Tories of being in cahoots with the media.

THECANARY.CO

18555853_372475963150037_894186073393428

This one below is a beauty too.

Former adviser to Bank of England among signatories to letter dismissing criticism of economic plans, saying they are ?not extreme?
THEGUARDIAN.COM

Evil Corbyn juts a evil nasty lefty eh..

18555968_1452463254774806_87228154718575

Oh ffs another selfservative who is NOT in it together" and  who is  NOT  about being  "forward together" with us.

Forward together eh.... :qqb006:

Kezia has officially killed Scottish labour. A labour leader(Aye, good yin) actively urging her voters to vote Tory where labour are weak. Well Kezia where do we start. Ya fecking idiot!

Kezia has officially killed Scottish labour. A labour leader(Aye, good yin) actively urging her voters to vote Tory where labour are weak. Well Kezia where do we start. Ya fecking idiot!

Has she actually said that? Can you source it?

Jambo-Jimbo

Has she actually said that? Can you source it?

Only place I can find anything is here.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/in-case-you-still-werent-sure/

But if you listen to the 18 sec clip on the video she doesn't say she wants Labour voters to vote Tory, what she says is that in the Borders and Highlands the Tories are better placed to beat the SNP than Labour are.

And she is right about the Borders (my constituency) as Labour are a very distant 3rd some 12,000 votes behind the SNP and over 13,000 behind the Tories, so it's a straight fight between the Tories and the SNP in the Borders.

Only place I can find anything is here.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/in-case-you-still-werent-sure/

But if you listen to the 18 sec clip on the video she doesn't say she wants Labour voters to vote Tory, what she says is that in the Borders and Highlands the Tories are better placed to beat the SNP than Labour are.

And she is right about the Borders (my constituency) as Labour are a very distant 3rd some 12,000 votes behind the SNP and over 13,000 behind the Tories, so it's a straight fight between the Tories and the SNP in the Borders.

So she said then, otherwise she'd of said nothing. #snpbad. Goodnight Scottish labour, yer finish.

ToadKiller Dog

Yougov poll for Wales has Labour overturning the Tory lead and now well ahead of them .

A 16 point shift to Corbyn which sees him 10 pts clear .

If this starts to show the same for labour heartlands in England ,Tory spivs May not get the landslide and dictatorship of their dreams .

So she said it then, otherwise she'd have said nothing. #snpbad. Goodnight Scottish labour, yer finish.

Jambo-Jimbo

So she said then, otherwise she'd of said nothing. #snpbad. Goodnight Scottish labour, yer finish.

That's quite some incoherent post aussie.

Labour have been on a downward spiral for quite some time, Dugdale isn't going to stop that either.

That's quite some incoherent post aussie.

Labour have been on a downward spiral for quite some time, Dugdale isn't going to stop that either.

Look above.

Jambo-Jimbo

So she said it then, otherwise she'd have said nothing. #snpbad. Goodnight Scottish labour, yer finish.

Look above.

Our posts crossed.

In your edited post above you say that she (Dugdale) said it then? 

Are you saying that in that video posted on the Wings Over Scotland site she is urging Labour voters to vote Tory so as to beat the SNP.

Is that right? Is that what your saying?

Our posts crossed.

In your edited post above you say that she (Dugdale) said it then?

Are you saying that in that video posted on the Wings Over Scotland site she is urging Labour voters to vote Tory so as to beat the SNP.

Is that right? Is that what your saying?

I don't take any notice of WoS. I watched on YouTube and that's exactly what's she's implying, otherwise she'd have said vote labour, SNP or Libdem or even the greens. What a Muppet.

A sell out and a traitor to her party and a real danger to Scotland. She'd rather see Tory MPs and the destruction that comes with it, than an Independent Scotland. A weird labour leader indeed.

Archived