Brexit?

aussieh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, not interested in watching it, you watch it and then tell us when the referendum will be and what currency Scotland will use if it gets independence?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Mackerel

No, not interested in watching it, you watch it and then tell us when the referendum will be and what currency Scotland will use if it gets independence?

No one watches any vids I post, whys that?

It's almost like it's fingers in the ears.

No one watches any vids I post, whys that?

It's almost like it's fingers in the ears.

When and what currency?

We will decide the timing of the next referendum, as long as we control the Scottish Parliament, the choice is ours. And you can take that to the bank.

So the SNP, a minority government will hold the majority back on the basis of independence?

How divisive do you want to be by saying "we" as if we aren't all Scots or we all just want to move along.

You know what really annoys me, I was happy being European, British and Scottish. Now one has been ripped off me as in a few years time I won't be a European citizen and now another choice over my identity is being posed.

It's absolutely mental where we are all heading.

What is money Dawnrazor?

Two simple questions, I don't need any smart arse retorts, don't need you to copy and past anything, don't need you to post a link to YouTube.

When will the referendum be and what currency will be used?

Maybe because Brexit sets out a vision of this bygone era that existed at the height of the British Empire, or, Scotland sees itself as an outward internationally minded new modern country. Just a thought.

Yet the arguments for are the same. Take back control and being a free and sovereign nation which looks to the world not UK/Europe (delete as applicable).

Cat Boyd, trade unionist and RISE member was on Scotland 2016 last night. After ranting about the dangers Brexit posed to living standards and workers rights (totally agreed with her there). Then asked, surely you'd be facing these concerns with the upheaval a yes win would've caused?

Answer it? Did she heck. Apparently she thinks Scotland would be an exceptional issue.

Two simple questions, I don't need any smart arse retorts, don't need you to copy and past anything, don't need you to post a link to YouTube.

You don't need smart arse retorts yet you're badgering a random on an Internet forum for a question he couldn't ever possibly answer?

Keep taking the anti delusional pills, next one is at a time of our choosing when it's a definite Yes.

So the SNP keep waiting until the mood of the country changes to make their strike, and then that is it forever. They want a crack of the whip, at their choosing, despite it being once in a generation. Supposing it is a failure and the mood changes back, does the pro - union majority get the chance to re ?integrate back in to the UK, The sooner Sturgeon accepts that lots of people (like myself) voted against  Brexit, but don?t want independence the better. This mantra about the overwhelming will of the Scottish people is total bollocks.

Space Mackerel

So the SNP, a minority government will hold the majority back on the basis of independence?

How divisive do you want to be by saying "we" as if we aren't all Scots or we all just want to move along.

You know what really annoys me, I was happy being European, British and Scottish. Now one has been ripped off me as in a few years time I won't be a European citizen and now another choice over my identity is being posed.

I thought the 6 Greens support independence so I'm lost to what you mean about being a minority?

Space Mackerel

So the SNP keep waiting until the mood of the country changes to make their strike, and then that is it forever. They want a crack of the whip, at their choosing, despite it being once in a generation. Supposing it is a failure and the mood changes back, does the pro - union majority get the chance to re ?integrate back in to the UK, The sooner Sturgeon accepts that lots of people (like myself) voted against Brexit, but don?t want independence the better. This mantra about the overwhelming will of the Scottish people is total bollocks.

That's why OVER 50% of the Scottish electorate back Nicola and the SNP now.

Space Mackerel

Do you know how the FIAT currency model works?

A minority government cannot hold the majority back on anything can it?

There is a majority of independence supporting msp's in Holyrood, is there not?

We are heading towards independence because we are trying to avoid eternal Tory government which is the alternative.

Do you know how the FIAT currency model works?

Just answer the questions.

I thought the 6 Greens support independence so I'm lost to what you mean about being a minority?

The Greens are ancillary to all of this. Patrick Harvie walked out of Yes Scotland over SNP control before he was given guarantees over his party's role last time around.

The Greens are expected to bend the knee to the SNP on this. Don't be daft enough to think otherwise.

Equally, we're talking about the will on independence of 45% of the 2014 turnout chuntering on for this re-run not a majority of the electorate. As the SNP remind us every election voting for them isn't endorsing independence or means you want it.

That's why OVER 50% of the Scottish electorate back Nicola and the SNP now.

Well let us see if she call a referendum despite her utterances today.

Space Mackerel

Just answer the questions.

You'll have better luck attending the SNP conference at the SECC if you want an answer. Unfortunately, I'm just a card carrying wee member.

A minority government cannot hold the majority back on anything can it?

There is a majority of independence supporting msp's in Holyrood, is there not?

We are heading towards independence because we are trying to avoid eternal Tory government which is the alternative.

Mark my words, from Brexit to independence is an unmitigated shambles waiting to happen. If you think Brexit uncertainty is bad wait for the effect on the economy and the ? and our standards of living when you propose the further dismantling of the UK on the back of it.

A lost decade for my generation.

Mark my words, from Brexit to independence is an unmitigated shambles waiting to happen. If you think Brexit uncertainty is bad wait for the effect on the economy and the ? and our standards of living when you propose the further dismantling of the UK on the back of it.

Can you answer my questions please?

When and what currency?

Can you answer these questions?

Space Mackerel

The Greens are ancillary to all of this. Patrick Harvie walked out of Yes Scotland over SNP control before he was given guarantees over his party's role last time around.

The Greens are expected to bend the knee to the SNP on this. Don't be daft enough to think otherwise.

Equally, we're talking about the will on independence of 45% of the 2014 turnout chuntering on for this re-run not a majority of the electorate. As the SNP remind us every election voting for them isn't endorsing independence or means you want it.

Can you not just accept that Labour failed Scotland for 60 years and now there's a will in the nation for a new kind of politics?

And last I heard, all Greens want an independent Scotland, they nearly got my 2nd vote.

Can you not just accept that Labour failed Scotland for 60 years and now there's a will in the nation for a new kind of politics?

And last I heard, all Greens want an independent Scotland, they nearly got my 2nd vote.

Are trying to avoid answering my two simple questions?

Space Mackerel

Can you answer my questions please?

When and what currency?

Can you answer these questions?

You're getting all crossed up mate, quoting wrong people.

Space Mackerel

Are trying to avoid answering my two simple questions?

This is slipping into another indyref chat, let's keep it on topic and rip the situation the UK is in thanks to voting Leave.

?66 billion anyone?

A lost generation for our generation.

Space Mackerel

Well let us see if she call a referendum despite her utterances today.

She will, when the times right. Have some patience man.

You're getting all crossed up mate, quoting wrong people.

You really are making a complete tit of you self, answer my questions.

It's OK to say you don't know, nobody in the SNP can answer them either. So, go on, answer me.

So the SNP keep waiting until the mood of the country changes to make their strike, and then that is it forever. They want a crack of the whip, at their choosing, despite it being once in a generation. Supposing it is a failure and the mood changes back, does the pro - union majority get the chance to re ?integrate back in to the UK, The sooner Sturgeon accepts that lots of people (like myself) voted against  Brexit, but don?t want independence the better. This mantra about the overwhelming will of the Scottish people is total bollocks.

Nobody gets to decide that a referendum  is once in a generation.

You think Nicola has to accept "that lots of people (like myself) voted against  Brexit, but don?t want independence the better"  and in the next sentence state "This mantra about the overwhelming will of the Scottish people is total bollocks".  So public opinion counts for nothing unless it is the same as yours.

This is slipping into another indyref chat, let's keep it on topic and rip the situation the UK is in thanks to voting Leave.

?66 billion anyone?

Classic avoidance, can't answer a reasonable question so you scream "off topic", pathetic, answer me and save some face.

Space Mackerel

Classic avoidance, can't answer a reasonable question so you scream "off topic", pathetic, answer me and save some face.

Calm yourself down laddie.

You live in England so it matters not a jot to you at this time.

Why? Do you like what is happening now?

Captain Price

Man get a grip :lol:

Nobody gets to decide that a referendum  is once in a generation.

You think Nicola has to accept "that lots of people (like myself) voted against  Brexit, but don?t want independence the better"  and in the next sentence state "This mantra about the overwhelming will of the Scottish people is total bollocks".  So public opinion counts for nothing unless it is the same as yours.

Well let me clarify -- Her implication that Scotland wants Independence because the majority voted against Brexit is bollocks 

Calm yourself down laddie.

You live in England so it matters not a jot to you at this time.

More drivle from you, just answer my questions.

Try just answering without any childish quips.

Space Mackerel

More drivle from you, just answer my questions.

Try just answering without any childish quips.

Are you drunk?

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Then don't define yourself existentially - you identify yourself how you want to be identified. 

Are you drunk?

Nope, just trying to get a simple answer out of you which you seem completely incapable of doing. When and what? That's all, when and what? You seem to be desperate for Scottish independence, an argument I understand although I disagree with, so, I'm presuming you've read all the links and watched all the YouTube clips you've posted so you must have the answer to the two most intrinsic and basic questions regarding Scottish independence, when will the referendum take place and what currency Scotland will use? Surley you wouldn't want to risk the country you seem so passionate about without knowing the answers?

I'd just like you to answer, that's all, is it that difficult?

Space Mackerel

Nope, just trying to get a simple answer out of you which you seem completely incapable of doing. When and what? That's all, when and what? You seem to be desperate for Scottish independence, an argument I understand although I disagree with, so, I'm presuming you've read all the links and watched all the YouTube clips you've posted so you must have the answer to the two most intrinsic and basic questions regarding Scottish independence, when will the referendum take place and what currency Scotland will use? Surley you wouldn't want to risk the country you seem so passionate about without knowing the answers?

I'd just like you to answer, that's all, is it that difficult?

Do you think I'm some sort of member of the upper echelons of the SNP?

Personally speaking, I've no mortgage, plenty cash in the bank so I'm not really bothered about what currency we use after. As long as I enjoy my work, enjoy my mates, enjoy watching HMFC and doing the things I like to do in life.

Do you think I'm some sort of member of the upper echelons of the SNP?

Personally speaking, I've no mortgage, plenty cash in the bank so I'm not really bothered about what currency we use after. As long as I enjoy my work, enjoy my mates, enjoy watching HMFC and doing the things I like to do in life.

So you don't know and don't care about others, you've plenty of money so the whole nation can gtf........you're a classic Tory :4_1_72:

After all your rhetoric you turn out, when pressed to be a Tory :4_1_72:

No wonder you didn't want to answer me :4_1_72: you should have just said "I don't know" :4_1_72:

I have went from strongly disliking you to feeling sorry for you, you have made a complete erse of yourself :facepalm: I sencerly hope the REAL independence voters, not closet Torys like you, have a better grasp on the argument. "I've plenty money and I don't care" :facepalm::rudi:

Space Mackerel

So you don't know and don't care about others, you've plenty of money so the whole nation can gtf........you're a classic Tory :4_1_72:

After all your rhetoric you turn out, when pressed to be a Tory :4_1_72:

No wonder you didn't want to answer me :4_1_72: you should have just said "I don't know" :4_1_72:

I have went from strongly disliking you to feeling sorry for you, you have made a complete erse of yourself :facepalm: I sencerly hope the REAL independence voters, not closet Torys like you, have a better grasp on the argument. "I've plenty money and I don't care" :facepalm: :rude:

No need to feel sorry for me pal, I've worked all my life since leaving school, taken about 8 weeks off in last 20 years. It's my choice and who and why I vote for.

And, maybe I might vote Tory in an independent Scotland, maybe I might not. Certainly won't be voting for them in a U.K. GE, that's a certainty.

No need to feel sorry for me pal, I've worked all my life since leaving school, taken about 8 weeks off in last 20 years. It's my choice and who and why I vote for.

And, maybe I might vote Tory in an independent Scotland, maybe I might not. Certainly won't be voting for them in a U.K. GE, that's a certainty.

Aye, the "working class hero" bit, I've worked for 30 years since leaving school and have had 12 holiday in two years and "my dad's bigger than your dad", and that's my choice, doesn't make me better than anyone else, but you've really made a clown of your self here, and when pressed reveled your true colours, an out and out clown, you've made a mockery of people who truly feel Scotland would be better off an independent country, people who have really studied what is at stake and would vote for independence, I have total respect for these people however I disagree with them, you.........well..... I'll leave you here with my pity and sympathy.

Space Mackerel

Aye, the "working class hero" bit, I've worked for 30 years since leaving school and have had 12 holiday in two years and "my dad's bigger than your dad", and that's my choice, doesn't make me better than anyone else, but you've really made a clown of your self here, and when pressed reveled your true colours, an out and out clown, you've made a mockery of people who truly feel Scotland would be better off an independent country, people who have really studied what is at stake and would vote for independence, I have total respect for these people however I disagree with them, you.........well..... I'll leave you here with my pity and sympathy.

When you string a coherent sentence and argument together I'll engage with you, until then...

Then don't define yourself existentially - you identify yourself how you want to be identified.

Nothing's that simple.

When I was 10 I decided I was going to be Brazilian and play for Brazil as Scotland were shite, turns out my opinion changed nothing and didn't make me eligible.

Similarly my EU citizenship that I've had since birth and voted to keep has basically been stolen based on the choice of others, as a result I likely may not be able to work or live freely elsewhere in Europe if I choose as despite still identifying as 'European' I'm now effectively not. So however I want to 'identify' is meaningless.

When you string a coherent sentence and argument together I'll engage with you, until then...

You really don't have too any more, you've been outed as a tit, I'm done........just before I go......you've got a Margaret Thatcher lower back tattoo haven't you?......knew it!

Space Mackerel

You really don't have too any more, you've been outed as a tit, I'm done........just before I go......you've got a Margaret Thatcher lower back tattoo haven't you?......knew it!

**** me [emoji23][emoji23]

I've been a supporter of independence since I helped the old man sell the party paper locally when I was a kid.

You should have your own Hovis advert.

Trapper John McIntyre

The last death throws of the SNP and Independence.

Oh, and I see the Spanish PM has just given a ringing endorsement to the UK over Brexit and told the SNP they can feck off if they think they can get into the EU after spliting from the UK.

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/141482-%E2%80%98keep-calm%E2%80%99-rajoy-tells-british-expats-after-meeting-with-may

Nothing's that simple.

When I was 10 I decided I was going to be Brazilian and play for Brazil as Scotland were shite, turns out my opinion changed nothing and didn't make me eligible.

Similarly my EU citizenship that I've had since birth and voted to keep has basically been stolen based on the choice of others, as a result I likely may not be able to work or live freely elsewhere in Europe if I choose as despite still identifying as 'European' I'm now effectively not. So however I want to 'identify' is meaningless.

Your EU citezenship was not stolen.

You live in a country which decided to hold a referendum on its future.

You will lose your EU citezenship because of democracy.

And i doubt very much that you wouldnt be able to live or work freely in the EU as long as you were contributing to the country and not a criminal why would you be.

Scaremongering talk that has no basis in reality

Space Mackerel

The last death throws of the SNP and Independence.

Oh, and I see the Spanish PM has just given a ringing endorsement to the UK over Brexit and told the SNP they can feck off if they think they can get into the EU after spliting from the UK.

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/141482-%E2%80%98keep-calm%E2%80%99-rajoy-tells-british-expats-after-meeting-with-may

Euroweekly News [emoji23]

Is this on C4 on Friday nights with that French dude surrounded by semi topless birds? [emoji23]

Once again it wasnt ripped from you.

If you like being Scottish British and European.

Ive got news you still are.

Are you suggesting that because the country voted out of a corrupt and an increasingly undemocratic organisation that you lose the right to be classed as a European.

The brexit means you are not part of a club.

Archived