Well done Robbie

Hampden Demolition

Hampden Demolition

At least we turned up and had a go. On another day we probably would've taken something from the game. Please can we have the same desire when playing the likes of Hamilton and Killie.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have nicked it at the end. Bauben shot blocked and a decent effort from Cowie saved by Gordon.

Great effort from the boys today. Bodes well for the season if we can keep that up.

He's got the first 7 or 8 games to improve results in my view.

Definitely an improved performance though.

He lost us the game. Terrible substitutions.

Least he had a go but we should have won that today. Sammon for prince has to go down as a terrible decision.

And I am fully behind Robbie

pettigrewsstylist

Well done the fans for voicing their dissaporoval perhaps?

Dont really care as long as we start to set up and play like this most weeks.

Well done Robbie you lead us to another big game defeat that we should have won.

Who do we thank then for a game we should have won?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Fantastic performance.

Neilson will be disappointed this evening and rightly so because the players were fantastic today.

Give your all is all I ask.

gashauskis9

He lost us the game. Terrible substitutions.

Least he had a go but we should have won that today. Sammon for prince has to go down as a terrible decision.

And I am fully behind Robbie

Djoum chasing Griffiths and leaving a hole for Sinclair cost us the game but you bang on son.

Robbie Neilson

Well done for keeping Celtics amazing record against us intact. 16 games without a win against them :lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Well done Robbie you lead us to another big game defeat that we should have won.

Shite post.

August Landmesser

Shitebag ref cost us that. Great performance today, frustrating result and a few chances that we'll score later in the season once we've warmed up a bit. Positive signs.

Genuinely baffled that we didn't win the game, let alone came away with nothing. Credit to Robbie and the boys though. Great performance. Keep this up and we are in for a very good season!

Private Hudson

Djoum chasing Griffiths and leaving a hole for Sinclair cost us the game but you bang on son.

Was it not Djoum who was already tracking Griffiths? It was Rherras that tore across the pitch and left the gap?

Listen "son" I have already stated I am fully behind Robbie I am not one of the phoodle brigade.

I never even mentioned the djoum incident which led to the goal. The threads about Neilson and I felt his subs cost us the game.

Fantastic performance.

Neilson will be disappointed this evening and rightly so because the players were fantastic today.

Give your all is all I ask.

Agree, we played well and thought we deserved at least a draw.

Fans were asking for us to have a go and I feel we did. However I think it highlighted we're still missing another midfielder and defender.

I thought we were the better team. Didn't deserve to lose.

Typical Celtic, we could have had a penalty and they run up the other end and score. They just have that clinical edge we lack.

Nucky Thompson

Aye, well done for only losing 1-2. Pwoud, very pwoud.  Fecking Losers mentality

Cruyff Turn

Credit where credits due. Hearts dominated the game and we deserved a point at the very least. We still lack a bit of creativity (left winger required) but other than that we played well.

Would have had Juanma on the bench though but who knows whats went on.

Hopefully he continues in this positive fashion.

William H. Bonney

Too windy for your plane today?

Jambof3tornado

Enough chances to win the game but today was down to the extra class more money gets you so they finished chances and we didnt.

Jambof3tornado

Naff post. Take the positives ya negative nellie!!

Listen "son" I have already stated I am fully behind Robbie I am not one of the phoodle brigade.

I never even mentioned the djoum incident which led to the goal. The threads about Neilson and I felt his subs cost us the game.

You don't believe that.

hmfc_liam06

I despair at times.

Celtic went 3-5-2. Sammon was knackered. Neilson decided to match up in midfield.

He absolutely made the right call.

glastonbury jambo

Naff post. Take the positives ya negative nellie!!

Hurts cause its true .

Undid all his good work with that Buaben substitution.

1) Sammon was knackered

2) Djoum played just behind the striker anyway

3) Buaben had as just as many chances to score as Sammon did

hmfc_liam06

Who else could have come on for Sammon? Zanatta? It was the right sub, move on.

Exactly.

We got hit on the counter, it happens. Especially when it's a guy as quick as Sinclair breaking away.

KineticBeat

Only fault from him today is that the Juanma situation left him with no choice but to put Buaben on when Sammon was knackered.

He wasn't settling for a draw. Otherwise Djoum wouldn't have moved up front

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BRAVEHEART1874

Certainly not one of the robbie out brigade but we took our best player watt off in 60 mins? pre planned? didnt look tired to me then game was over after that and indeed was proved ;)

Nicholson does not step up to the big games against smeltic and who was (can we even call it) defending this 2nd goal? we had 2 hearts players yet they get an easy cross in and easy goal ffs every f time. I wil have to watch sportcenes excellent weedgie lovers analysis to see why scott brown never got another booking or if the keeper could have saved it :(

Aye, well done for only losing 1-2. Pwoud, very pwoud. Fecking Losers mentality

Calm down.

Maybe once you take a break from being such a stone cold winner, you'll realise people are praising the change in performance and attitude from the team, as opposed to the result.

JamboJoker98

Game plan was spot on, plaudits to Robbie. Plenty of chances created, plenty of pressing and grit. 

Finally had a go as fans have demanded. Then bottled it with 15 minutes to go taking of a striker for a defensive midfielder. Rogers just on radio saying he was putting on offensive players to gamble and try and win the game. Meanwhile negative Neilson takes off a striker to hold on for the draw.

Thought Police

We lost the game because we finally had a go and they hit us on the break. It was so predictable. Not his fault Watt missed a sitter and we had a stonewall penalty denied. Rherras also sold the jerseys by running into no-mans-land. Everyone could see Sinclair running through the middle. Robbie can't do everything guy.

I despair at times.

Celtic went 3-5-2. Sammon was knackered. Neilson decided to match up in midfield.

He absolutely made the right call.

Why was it the right call. Because we would of lost the game if he hadn't?

Thunderstruck

Settled for a point on 78 minutes.

Conceded the winner 2 minutes later.

Topper.

Coincidental.

Someone sat behind me called it 5 or so minutes earlier when they changed their shape. Beyond that, Sammon was on borrowed time.

Why not blame Beaton bottling out of giving Brown a second card or failing to spot a very deliberate elbow to the base of Djoum's skull - a straight red offence.

If Robbie made a mistake it was leaving Nicholson AND Walker on too long as both were poor in second half.

The Buaben substitution did lead to the goal - poor defending and the lack of a ruthless streak did that

. I think it must have been. Not safe for low flying. Do they get their money back ?

glastonbury jambo

Finally had a go as fans have demanded. Then bottled it with 15 minutes to go taking of a striker for a defensive midfielder. Rogers just on radio saying he was putting on offensive players to gamble and try and win the game. Meanwhile negative Neilson takes off a striker to hold on for the draw.

this very much sums it up tactically, rodgers wanted 3 points robbie wanted to settle for 1 near the end and fortune favoured the brave.

Went with the correct line up then shat his pants on 75 mins. The game was there to be won,

Good performance for the best part

Tynecastle Valhalla

Much better effort and game plan

But the usual defensive subs / change in tactics cost points

Gene Parmesan

Waiting for someone to show me how the sub and the goal are related events.

No Robbie bashing from me today.

Team set-up was good and the players were well up for it.

Play like that against anyone else and we will win the game. For some reason we never seem to get a break of the ball against Celtic, it always bounces right to a hooped shirt, does my tits in.

Today was the best we have played in a long time. If we can continue like this, there will be no complaints from me.

It should have been ten

Much improved tactics by Robbie. Hope he keeps the positive play going.

We had a go, but lack of depth (meaning midfielder for forward) and lack of match fitness told in the end. These are two items that should have been sorted by the management.

Archived