Well done Robbie

Hampden Demolition

Suddenly it is a rout

Credit where credits due, Can't ask for much more from the team today. Came out with the right mindset and attitude. Hopefully this is the start of more performances like that.

This in spades. Keep that level of intensity and desire and we will have a good season.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finlay James

Genuinely have a hatred for our own fans of late. Robbie made subs that lost us the game? Are you clinically stupid or just hate him that much? Watt was burst at halftime I'm amazed he battled until he was taken off, Sammon was also done as was evident when clean through past Kolo Caravan and was too tired to shoot. Arguably we had more of the ball and better opportunities when Djoum got pushed up front after. Great performance let down by an offside goal and a breakaway.

Sick of this negative agenda by a group of methadone enthusiasts that have been lost in space since Robbos closed.

100% spot on

I like Walker, has a bit class when on his game and will be a big player for us

Nicholson is another matter...been awful for a while now and totally shat it on a number of occasions

Even though he was our best player at home in Europe?

Thunderstruck

Very tight game which could have gone either way. 2 bad goals we lost (is there any other kind of goal) and we cheated a penalty (Walker will be done for it when the compliance bloke sees it) the performance was okay after a worrying start defensively and we coped with them fairly well. For 25 minutes in the second half we actually dominated it and looked ready to go on and win it

I am not going to congratulate Robbie Neilson after a home defeat to any team and if you try to see a game out that you could have went on and won then you better make sure you get the draw. So saying well done is unjustified IMO

But there were some good signs there so I'm not going to overly criticise him either.

The Compliance Officer can also have a look at Toure's (I'm sure it was him) elbow to the back of Djoum's head - a completely cowardly attack as it was well away from play and as he ran past him. Far from a glancing blow and Djoum had to pause to shake it off.

I'm sure the officials were looking elsewhere and there will be no video of it.

Jambof3tornado

I cant be the only one who cant understand this idea that Robbie shat it? We kept attacking for 90 mins, caught out from a counter attack from a corner.

Was impressed with the team and some great performances. Robbie set us up well and on another day we could have won that game. Sadly in football when you are trying to beat a team who is much better sometimes they get the finishing.

Correct. Watt under the bar, sammon and muirhead through on goal.....griffiths scores 2 out of the 3 of those chances.

We also had a few pings from outside the box.

Robbie isn't at fault for us taking nothing from today.

Jambof3tornado

The Compliance Officer can also have a look at Toure's (I'm sure it was him) elbow to the back of Djoum's head - a completely cowardly attack as it was well away from play and as he ran past him. Far from a glancing blow and Djoum had to pause to shake it off.

I'm sure the officials were looking elsewhere and there will be no video of it.

Compliance officer could also look at griffiths pretending he was going to throw the ball into the crowd behind the goal.

He could but he wont.

Clerry Jambo

1 game mate, he was really poor last season and I was hoping he would kick on but he is weak in many areas

I cant be the only one who cant understand this idea that Robbie shat it? We kept attacking for 90 mins, caught out from a counter attack from a corner.

Was impressed with the team and some great performances. Robbie set us up well and on another day we could have won that game. Sadly in football when you are trying to beat a team who is much better sometimes they get the finishing.

I agree. Cannot understand the logic that we were settling for a draw when we conceded from a counter-attack pushing for a winner.

Charlie-Brown

This place is impossible...we concede a goal on a breakaway counter attack whilst failing to take our own chances but...neilson.shat it aye? FfS.....

This place is impossible...we concede a goal on a breakaway counter attack whilst failing to take our own chances but...neilson.shat it aye? FfS.....

Its beyond mental on here.

Why did Griffiths not get cleaned out soon as he took a touch .for the winner..was hard to see from where I was.but clean him out and we don't loose

Brick Tamland

Robbie must go. Shld have packed midfield and defence frm start. Or maybe he shld have played 3 up top.....

Really only complaint is we were a tad naive at both goals , Forrest shld have been fouled as Griffiths shld have whe he broke b4 the 2nd . That's what cost us

Packed the midfield and defence from the start OR play 3 up top?

FFS not enough face palms for that sentence alone. You clearly have never played football at any level, not even Fifa or subutteo.

Some of the trolling and utter shite on here of late is incredible but you're neck and neck with some of the leaders with that.

There is a frustration that after going to one up front we lost a goal and then really could have used another striker to help get the equaliser. I can't stand Juanma, but while we are paying his wages it seems strange to not include him in the squad if he's all we've got. Maybe he would actually screw the nut to try and earn a move away.

Gene Parmesan

FFS not enough face palms for that sentence alone. You clearly have never played football at any level, not even Fifa or subutteo.

Some of the trolling and utter shite on here of late is incredible but you're neck and neck with some of the leaders with that.

Yo Brick.

Think you missed his point :/

Having a laugh for the particular reasons you point out but clearly that's beyond you my post was merely representing the utter tosh we read week in week out

This thread shows that with some people it doesn't matter what Neilson does, he will be criticized. He had a real go today and his tactics were spot on. If our strikers had taken their chances, we would have won the game.

Neilson deserved criticism for the tactics in the European game but he set the players to attack the best team in the league, that's a massive step forward. That was despite having key players missing.

It's not a case of accusing RN of sheighting it, it's a case of him believing in himself and his team to make the positive changes to win the match from a dominating position.

Ok, others will say he cacks it, I'd say he's too apprehensive later in matches that hang in the balance. Is there a difference?

There's no doubt we have a good team, but it needs stronger guidance in key moments and he needs to find that attribute within himself to move on.

Brick Tamland

Having a laugh for the particular reasons you point out but clearly that's beyond you my post was merely representing the utter tosh we read week in week out

In that case please accept my sincere apologies

Good to hear Robbie state that he was looking to bring in a wide player.

Nicholson can be exciting but struggles against better teams and Walker is no longer a wide player and was hardly in the game today

Watt lasted 60 but is coming back from a groin strain. Sammon did OK but was knackered.when substituted. Good season ahead IMO.

Suddenly it is a rout

It's not a case of accusing RN of sheighting it, it's a case of him believing in himself and his team to make the positive changes to win the match from a dominating position.

Ok, others will say he cacks it, I'd say he's too apprehensive later in matches that hang in the balance. Is there a difference?

There's no doubt we have a good team, but it needs stronger guidance in key moments and he needs to find that attribute within himself to move on.

What positive changes would you have made?

Had he kept it the same people would have said why didnt he counter the Rogic 3-5-2 move.

He cant win as some on here have an agenda, we continued to create chances and the sub had no effect on that result....none.

Westendjambo

Had he kept it the same people would have said why didnt he counter the Rogic 3-5-2

He cant win as some on here have an agenda, we continued to create chances and the sub had no effect on that result....none.

Agreed we should have put my 4 up font to outnumber their 3 at the back and maybe we would have played 5 at the back and we could have with an attacking centre half and Jack as sweeper keeper

Actually, what he done was match up the midfield to keep us in the game. Does the fact that Rodgers went more defensive mean that he has failings too? Is Robbie the only manager that does this?

And as others pointed out they would have 3 defenders to worry about our 2 forwards, but no, we shat it and changed to match Celtic.

And as others pointed out they would have 3 defenders to worry about our 2 forwards, but no, we shat it and changed to match Celtic.

One of whom was burst and on a final warning for getting sent off??

I like Walker, has a bit class when on his game and will be a big player for us

Nicholson is another matter...been awful for a while now and totally shat it on a number of occasions

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

Ron Burgundy

Went with the correct line up then shat his pants on 75 mins. The game was there to be won,

Good performance for the best part

Pretty much this.

You can either be a lion or a lamb.

Neilson decided to doff his cap and be grateful for a point off the big boys.

Tokyo Drifter

Robbie went for a draw on 80 minutes with his substitution. Rogers went 3-5-2, went for a win and got it. We were the home team and the game was absolutely winnable. That said, when you have a ?3.5 million player sitting on the bench, you certainly have an ace up your sleeve.

Phil Dunphy

At least we turned up and had a go. On another day we probably would've taken something from the game. Please can we have the same desire when playing the likes of Hamilton and Killie.

This is one of the most obvious wind ups I've seen on Kickback in recent years.

Phil Dunphy

Had he kept it the same people would have said why didnt he counter the Rogic 3-5-2 move.

The absolute cheek of you to claim anyone else has an agenda.

:rofl:

Agree tactics much better but if djoum was still playing deep wiuld Sinclair have scored I am not so sure

Think Nicholson should have been subbed today was a mistake to take off sammon

But hey ho hindsight is a beautiful thing

Well played today hearts

I agree. Cannot understand the logic that we were settling for a draw when we conceded from a counter-attack pushing for a winner.

I'll say now that I didn't manage to see the game today (outwith my control, believe me!!) but this is what I'm struggling with.  It was a counter attack goal we lost from, but some people are losing their shit on here because we settled for a draw.  Like we were camped in or somethin!?!!?

This place.  Seriously.  This place.

It's actually so hard to tell who is trolling, who has an agenda (so is kind of trolling) and who is simply so unbearably, verging on needing help, thick, that you just can't wade through it any more.

Can we maybe think about a JKB2?   We used to just have a couple of villain types who you could engage or ignore at your discretion, but now...!

There isn't any logic to it. People have decided that Neilson is an ultra negative bottler and that's that. They won't change their mind regardless of the evidence put before them.

Phil Dunphy

What are you drivelling on about ??

Oh, I see you don't understand English...

I'm calling you a hypocrite.

Oh, I see you don't understand English...

I'm calling you a hypocrite.

So what would be my agenda im listening...

He wasn't. No end product from lots of good work = waste of a jersey that night. He is a winger who cannot put in a decent cross. Same again today, several ineffective dinks into the box when it needed a cross with purpose.

Phil Dunphy

So what would be my agenda im listening...

Oh, I'm just claiming people who I don't agree with have some form of agenda, because I see myself as some form of mouthpiece for the Hearts support.

-Jamboelite, 2016.

We lost a game we should have won, why are people happy with that? Yes a good performance but one that gets us 0 points. Got to take your chances.

Nobody is happy about getting beat. We're just suggesting that you can't fault the manager or the players. We more than matched them and just got unlucky. That's football.

Why did Griffiths not get cleaned out soon as he took a touch .for the winner..was hard to see from where I was.but clean him out and we don't loose

Correct Rheras had the chance do just that at both their goals, particularly the second one.

buzzbomb1958

Shite post.

Will you get off the guys backit was not his fault we missed perry big time his only mistake was relying on the huddy salmon who imo should be 4th in the pecking order other than that he done all he could we had a go at least we are the famous and we are family and families stick together always have always will just give the man a break we are all hurting but we move on

I'll say now that I didn't manage to see the game today (outwith my control, believe me!!) but this is what I'm struggling with.  It was a counter attack goal we lost from, but some people are losing their shit on here because we settled for a draw.  Like we were camped in or somethin!?!!?

This place.  Seriously.  This place.

It's actually so hard to tell who is trolling, who has an agenda (so is kind of trolling) and who is simply so unbearably, verging on needing help, thick, that you just can't wade through it any more.

Can we maybe think about a JKB2?   We used to just have a couple of villain types who you could engage or ignore at your discretion, but now...!

Don't despair. 

There are obviously some people at it but the majority are still playing a decent game.

I'll continue to contemptuously ignore the more damaged among us.

Oh, I'm just claiming people who I don't agree with have some form of agenda, because I see myself as some form of mouthpiece for the Hearts support.

-Jamboelite, 2016.

"I see myself as some form of mouthpiece for the Hearts support"

And this conclusion came from highlighting that there are people on this board who cant debate anything because all they see is their anti Neilson view in every detail.

You dont think these people post regularly??

There is a difference from debating tactics and subs and just simply reposting "Neilson shat it" and not entering into a discussion in my opinion thats an agenda.

Phil Dunphy

"I see myself as some form of mouthpiece for the Hearts support"

And this conclusion came from highlighting that there are people on this board who cant debate anything because all they see is their anti Neilson view in every detail.

You dont think these people post regularly??

There is a difference from debating tactics and subs and just simply reposting "Neilson shat it" and not entering into a discussion in my opinion thats an agenda.

Every single person on this forum has an agenda. Hearts to do well.

A lot of fans see us wasting opportunities like today and wasting money on absolute horse shit like Prince Buaben. They're unhappy and you dismissing them as having an 'agenda' is not only disrespectful but also that of just being a total welt.

Every single person on this forum has an agenda. Hearts to do well.

A lot of fans see us wasting opportunities like today and wasting money on absolute horse shit like Prince Buaben. They're unhappy and you dismissing them as having an 'agenda' is not only disrespectful but also that of just being a total welt.

Being called a welt after some of your posts on this board is interesting but i'll refrain from name calling.

Instead im going to reiterate that people debating whether Buaben is horseshit or not is fair enough but people either trolling the shit out of this board or just using any excuse to go at their main aim of moaning at Neilson have an agenda.

That agenda is to make everything relevant to their hatred of Neilson even when at times they arent connected.

I suspect i'll get either another dig or a witty retort but in my opinion its true and another poster has said the same thing on the Buaben for Sammon thread.

Phil Dunphy

Being called a welt after some of your posts on this board is interesting but i'll refrain from name calling.

Instead im going to reiterate that people debating whether Buaben is horseshit or not is fair enough but people either trolling the shit out of this board or just using any excuse to go at their main aim of moaning at Neilson have an agenda.

That agenda is to make everything relevant to their hatred of Neilson even when at times they arent connected.

I suspect i'll get either another dig or a witty retort but in my opinion its true and another poster has said the same thing on the Buaben for Sammon thread.

Right, someone else on Kickback said it so it must be true.

Right, someone else on Kickback said it so it must be true.

Jesus it was an example.....you read that and this was the response, ok i've tried to discuss it but fine have it your way im out.

Phil Dunphy

Jesus it was an example.....you read that and this was the response ok i've tried to discuss it but fine have it your way im out.

How many folk say they hate Robbie Neilson? Or do you see them talk about how he's not the man to take us forward and you put 2 and 2 together there?

Phil mate?

Why don't you like the Hearts?

Was your dad one of Turnbulls terrors?

Do you have a harp tattooed on your airm? Ken?

Archived