Well done Robbie

Hampden Demolition

We_are_the_Hearts

Rogers changed the formation when he brought on the player that scored the winning goal. Yes it was slack from us but Rogers showed his tactical awareness and by switching back and subbing Griffiths after they scored.

It would have been tactical awareness if it changed the flow of the game, it didnt.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phil Dunphy

well go and support some other team then. I am sick of the numpties on this board who can't understand football or willfully refuse to in order to have a go at our manager. Total garbage from yourself but you are certainly not alone 

You really need to learn to chill out.

Phil Dunphy

Here's a thought.

Bringing Buaben on for Sammon might not have cost us the game. But it did cost us a physical presence and an experienced head up top for when we did fall behind. So we've got a more negative player on the park (in that he's ****ing useless) and one young player up front against a more experienced back line.

Whilst our pattern of play didn't change, we certainly didn't worry their defence after the substitution.

Here's a thought.

Bringing Buaben on for Sammon might not have cost us the game. But it did cost us a physical presence and an experienced head up top for when we did fall behind. So we've got a more negative player on the park (in that he's ******* useless) and one young player up front against a more experienced back line.

Whilst our pattern of play didn't change, we certainly didn't worry their defence after the substitution.

Apart from the sub you're referring to making Gordon pull off a decent save.

Its a question on whether Sammon would have lasted.

He could have done something different not sure it would have changed much.

Phil Dunphy

Apart from the sub you're referring to making Gordon pull of a save.

Its a question on whether Sammon would have lasted.

He could have done something different not sure it would have changed much.

Again it's hardly something to write home about, is it?

"Came on as a sub today. Had a shot on target."

Samson might not have lasted, but we have a goalscorer who was seen in Sainsburys an hour before kick off in his normal clothes because he'd been told, for whatever reason, to do one from our management team.

Again it's hardly something to write home about, is it?

"Came on as a sub today. Had a shot on target."

Samson might not have lasted, but we have a goalscorer who was seen in Sainsburys an hour before kick off in his normal clothes because he'd been told, for whatever reason, to do one from our management team.

What do you expect from a central midfielder coming on with 12mins to go ?

Juanma is a different topic and i have no idea what is going on there. I know you hate Buaben but he came on and with the time left he made Gordon produce a decent save, which was actually more than Sammon did (although i still thought he was decent).

Phil Dunphy

Juanma is a different topic and i have no idea what is going on there. I know you hate Buaben but he came on with 12mins to go and in that time had Gordon produce a decent save which was actually more than Sammon did (although i still thought he was decent).

It's not that I hate Buaben, it's just he's ****ing shite.

He offers us absolutely nothing in midfield and has been shite since we won the league.

It's not that I hate Buaben, it's just he's ******* shite.

He offers us absolutely nothing in midfield and has been shite since we won the league.

Dont disagree much with that last sentence it just didnt apply for Sunday.

Watt asked to come off . Groin issue

No he didn't.

From CCP Sport today.

Neilson added "He was desperate to stay on but we decided to give him an hour before the game because he had a problem with his groin last season and he's just coming back"

So Robbie took him off as a precaution, not through necessity.

Watt DID ask to come off. Groin issue and doubtful for Wednesday

No he didn't

We didn't have a forward on the bench

No juanma or Johnsen

Watt goosed after 60 mins and replaced by Muirhead

Either Buaben or laim Smith or Harry paton left to change things

Buaben has the more experience hence why he came on

I have no problem with the substitutions

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wrong!

KineticBeat

Wrong!

No he didn't

No he didn't.

From CCP Sport today.

Neilson added "He was desperate to stay on but we decided to give him an hour before the game because he had a problem with his groin last season and he's just coming back"

So Robbie took him off as a precaution, not through necessity.

Wrong!

You've made your point

You've made your point

Just like to separate the facts from the fantasy.

A thread congratulating a manager as we 'just' lost.  I have seen it all now.  For the love of **** we are now Hibs.

A thread congratulating a manager as we 'just' lost.  I have seen it all now.  For the love of **** we are now Hibs.

There are many Hearts fans who rightly (in my opinion) question Robbie's tactics from time to time - to be honest mate your over the top posts give us all a bad name!

Archived