Online Dating

Салатные палочки

4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Lads.

This isn't an online dating site, stop flirting with each other and take your sexually supressed overtures to PM.

:lol:

I'd rather date an apricot.

:biggrin:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

47 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

there are other dating sites so ive heard.................. 

image-23-10-21-06-58-14.gif

Aye, so you've heard.

:sadrobbo:

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye, so you've heard.

:sadrobbo:

well its cheaper than going to the pub or a club really. Just order online lol 😮 like a deliverooooooooo 

4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Lads.

This isn't an online dating site, stop flirting with each other and take your sexually supressed overtures to PM.

:lol:

Jealous. Nap.

Telford_jambo123
20 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

well its cheaper than going to the pub or a club really. Just order online lol 😮 like a deliverooooooooo 

And just like Deliveroo you never get what you ordered 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

And just like Deliveroo you never get what you ordered 

Tell me about it ! 😎

Samuel Camazzola
On 28/04/2022 at 17:19, Salad Fingers said:

One of the lassies I was talking to back when I started actually sent me a full body picture of her and said I know I'm on the bigger side so just putting it out there, which I thought was pretty fair. She actually wasn't that big and she had a pretty face so it really didn't matter to me. I said that and my god, it opened the floodgates. She started sending me pics all the time showing everything. She worked in a petrol station and would go through to the stock room to take pictures to send to me. I would be sitting in work some days with a diamond cutter digging into my trousers :laugh2:

We went out a drive one night and she was acting all shy and like she didn't do those kind of things, which was quite annoying given I had been getting worked up all week. I didn't have long to wait though until the second date. 

Turned out she was a nutter anyway. A short while after we stopped talking and during a dry period, I retrieved the photos to have a wee study of them :rofl:

Anyway, the point I am trying to make (I think) is, if you're single, get on POF or Tinder, get out there, have some fun and ride everything you can :laugh2:

Maybe this is what happened with the Tory MP. He could have simply got his timing wrong when opening the WhatsApp. 😂

Sounds like @Poseidonhas dipped more than a toe in the ocean. I'm intrigued to know of you booked a solo trip to Seton Sands with the sole purpose of doing a bit of mine sweeping. 🤔 

I may have part ownership of a caravan down there.... 😏

But even then I just drove down, pumped her and drove home 👍

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

One of my friends is on tinder and always seems to. “ score “ he was chatting to A female one night on it whilst at mine , said he was going to

visit her to “do the biz “ . This all took place within about 45 mins , his drink was still cold when he came back to mine ! Who said romance was dead ? 😂

On 28/04/2022 at 16:23, Stu_HMFC said:

Or the accent!!! I’m from Edinburgh brought up on an estate speak normal, chatting to a no bad lassie from fife then you hear the accent end up patching them for the accent 😂

OptimalFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

44 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

OptimalFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

😂😂😂

Or the one what I thought was so sad was girls posting pictures in Rangers and Celtic tops on profile and in their bio 🔴🔵 or 🟢🟠

Edited by Stu_HMFC

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Jay from the inbetweeners at the Caravan club 😂

• 2 weeks later...
Bonnie Prince Charlie

Can anyone recommend a dating site for a guy in his 50s? I've not had time to look through all of this thread and I'm off to the football soon. I've been apart from my wife for a while now and I'm looking for some female company. I did look at POF and I'll not bother going back. I did note Tinder was recommended. Are the free sites any good or is it best to subscribe? I can't go on dating.com as my soon to be ex wife is on that.

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Can anyone recommend a dating site for a guy in his 50s? I've not had time to look through all of this thread and I'm off to the football soon. I've been apart from my wife for a while now and I'm looking for some female company. I did look at POF and I'll not bother going back. I did note Tinder was recommended. Are the free sites any good or is it best to subscribe? I can't go on dating.com as my soon to be ex wife is on that.

I wouldn't let that put you off. 

Depends what you're looking for really.

POF and Tinder if you're after a bit of fun and want to make a serious contribution to this thread. 

One of the paid ones (Match.com etc) if you're after something more serious. 

JudyJudyJudy
On 21/05/2022 at 10:59, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Depends what kind of " company " you want. As Salad fingers said if your seriously looking for a date then sites where people have to pay would probably be your best bet.  Seems that if people part with their money they are more sincere in looking for a relationship.   " Match.com" seems to have a good reputation.  I only know about " tinder" and " Pof" from straight mates who use it and they seem to be knocking shops really ( well judging by how many " dates" one of my friends has had from " tinder") :) However there have been romantic success stories from  those sites too. Then  lastly there are swinging sites.. Romance not included or needed or wanted :) 

On 21/05/2022 at 10:59, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Badoo 

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Then  lastly there are swinging sites.. Romance not included or needed or wanted :) 

Is that where you met @Jeffros Furios?

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Is that where you met @Jeffros Furios?

No dear. We haven't met yet but Im sure if we do it'll be  a FAB time. He certainly keeps asking the most pertinent and probing questions. 

il Duce McTarkin
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No dear. We haven't met yet but Im sure if we do it'll be  a FAB time. He certainly keeps asking the most pertinent and probing questions. 

Pert and probing are Jeffros' forte.

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

:jj:

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I meant impertinent ! 😎I just got rather  excited writing it hence the mistake 

CBE94979-287E-4CF1-938B-D0581D7FC564.gif

Edited by JamesM48

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I just got rather  excited 

CBE94979-287E-4CF1-938B-D0581D7FC564.gif

Jeffros has that effect, tbf.

On 21/05/2022 at 11:11, Salad Fingers said:

I wouldn't let that put you off. 

Depends what you're looking for really.

POF and Tinder if you're after a bit of fun and want to make a serious contribution to this thread. 

One of the paid ones (Match.com etc) if you're after something more serious. 

Whilst true about Match in the main….

I’m having amazing fun with someone completely polar opposite from me and she’s from Match 😉

Greedy Jambo

Been talking to the same lassie from POF on whatsapp for about 4 weeks now. It's a bit odd that we've still not met, but refreshing at the same time. 

10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Been talking to the same lassie from POF on whatsapp for about 4 weeks now. It's a bit odd that we've still not met, but refreshing at the same time. 

Fat f@@k alert 🚨 

11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What a potential waste of time and effort.

Best to stick to a few messages within the app to try and suss if she's a total headcase or not, then arrange to meet ASAP to see if you actually fancy her in the flesh.

Edited by Ray Gin

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

What a potential waste of time and effort.

Best to stick to a few messages within the app to try and suss if she's a total headcase or not, then arrange to meet ASAP to see if you actually fancy her in the flesh.

Good advice.  Too long chatting with someone dispels any mystery about them  and also best seeing them in the flesh as you said you might not fancy them . 

Auld Reekin'
10 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Fat f@@k alert 🚨 

Don't talk about GJ like that.  :ermm:

• 3 months later...

So had a chuckle reading this thread, but what dating site is best to use for someone looking for a nice guy who isn't looking for a one night stand?

6 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

So had a chuckle reading this thread, but what dating site is best to use for someone looking for a nice guy who isn't looking for a one night stand?

I find online games to be the best place to meet people who also share a common interest.

The best one I know of and have played for years is State of Survival. It has many a great love story to tell.

Read the comments below this video and you'll see.

5 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I find online games to be the best place to meet people who also share a common interest.

The best one I know of and have played for years is State of Survival. It has many a great love story to tell.

Read the comments below this video and you'll see.

Thanks I will have a look ☺️

39 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

Thanks I will have a look ☺️

Just watch out.  One of my sons has met his last three girlfriends through online gaming sites. The first two turned out to be absolutely mental, I'm in no hurry to meet the third.

9 minutes ago, Meathook said:

Just watch out.  One of my sons has met his last three girlfriends through online gaming sites. The first two turned out to be absolutely mental, I'm in no hurry to meet the third.

I'm female, hopefully the guys on them are not mental ☺️

Bonnie Prince Charlie
1 hour ago, Jambosammy said:

I’m available😻 and looking for a good lady

5 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

I’m available😻 and looking for a good lady

Maybe try an online gaming site ☺️

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Can you ***** stop ripping it out of online gamers!!!

Some of us aren't virgins and our hygiene is fine. 

Arseholes.

I know nothing about online be gaming but would imagine them to be all under 25? 

3 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Can you ***** stop ripping it out of online gamers!!!

Some of us aren't virgins and our hygiene is fine. 

Arseholes.

😅

15 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

I know nothing about online be gaming but would imagine them to be all under 25? 

No the majority of the guys and women in my state of survival alliance were between 30-50.

We had 5 couples all formed from playing the game. 3 of which are UK based.

You do get lots of younger players between 18-30 as well but also we had people as old as 75.

I had my POF profile set to "looking for fun" purely because i can't be arsed with the small talk anymore. 

What happened next was not what i was wanting though. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I had my POF profile set to "looking for fun" purely because i can't be arsed with the small talk anymore. 

What happened next was not what i was wanting though. 

I for one, am completely shocked that you use online dating.

Prince Buaben
58 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bauld's blatantly in an online gaming/swingers community.

Welcome back, to this thread.

:jj:

:lol: :lol: