Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Very true . Actually it’s quite surprising that a lot of guys like the “ bigger girl “ and why not 

Oh I have absolutely no issue with some meat on the bones but was caught out with one once who was a LOT larger than I would normally go for. Trouble was she had a really attractive face and didn't look at all that heavy in her pictures. That said, she was a really nice girl, had bought in a decent amount of drink and an enjoyable night was had. She lived locally so I was able to meet my mates at the pub across from her house when I left her house on Christmas Eve :laugh2:

Thankfully she wasn't interested in a relationship though. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

In my experience the longer you chat to Someone on these sites the less likely you will meet face to face . Some people just get off on the chat aspect and have no intention of meeting .

There are also warning signs if they won’t send a “ clear “ face pic , or a dressed full body pic ! 😂 also check the date of the pic they may send as it’s generally years ago plus if you look at the pic and don’t really fancy them , remember that is probably the best pic they have of themselves so another re flag !   If they describe themselves as “ average “ build ! Another warning sign unless you like chubbies 👀

I have met all my ex’s in the pub ! Not that I’m a drinker just so happens met them there . I had beer Google’s on but still fancied them . That’s the beauty of seeing someone face to face initially as you either fancy them or not . Not like online As you can’t accurately assess how they are physically . I’m not being superficial but you have to physically fancy someone for anything to proceed . However you might not fancy them initially but they may grow on you due to their personality !

Its also more romantic meeting someone face to face as well ! If you like romance 👌not dissing sites as they do have their place for quickies ! My “straight “ pal has net countless women on them ! He’s a slapper . Helps that’s he a looker I suppose and  has the gift of the gab in chatting up ! 

The amount of girls I spoke to and had intentions of meeting and the chat goes on and on just like you said there the longer the chat went on the least likely you would meet. also speaking to more than one girl at once and then she pops up a few days later asking how's it going but you have no intentions of meeting just get her blocked or deleted. I remember 1 girl I spoke to for a bit she had me on facebook etc and she was always put off meeting we ended up planning on meeting UNTIL she messaged me saying right lets bite the bullet and finally meet on Saturday. an excuse was made and I pied her off for that "bite the bullet" comment. 

I would hate to be a younger now and single trying to use these sites. 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

See my posts around pages 50-55 lol

Oh I’ll have a look 😂

17 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Oh I have absolutely no issue with some meat on the bones but was caught out with one once who was a LOT larger than I would normally go for. Trouble was she had a really attractive face and didn't look at all that heavy in her pictures. That said, she was a really nice girl, had bought in a decent amount of drink and an enjoyable night was had. She lived locally so I was able to meet my mates at the pub across from her house when I left her house on Christmas Eve :laugh2:

Thankfully she wasn't interested in a relationship though. 

😂👍

16 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

The amount of girls I spoke to and had intentions of meeting and the chat goes on and on just like you said there the longer the chat went on the least likely you would meet. also speaking to more than one girl at once and then she pops up a few days later asking how's it going but you have no intentions of meeting just get her blocked or deleted. I remember 1 girl I spoke to for a bit she had me on facebook etc and she was always put off meeting we ended up planning on meeting UNTIL she messaged me saying right lets bite the bullet and finally meet on Saturday. an excuse was made and I pied her off for that "bite the bullet" comment. 

I would hate to be a younger now and single trying to use these sites. 

Yes I find it tragic for young people now if they only meet or chat to each other online . They lose the art of face to face conversation etc . 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hmmm I wouldn't go knocking it yet. You might find after a few months your back seeking out the fatties that messaged you before when you're walking around with balls like watermelons :laugh2:

:lol:

I've got a couple of options lined up from before I even downloaded these apps, so hopefully it never gets that far. 😎 

1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Look the the burds that are “looking to see what happens” or the likes. If your just after a bit of fun. Although I have had some success with women that are looking to date/something serious. Everyone has needs. 

badoo is quite good for a shag, wee tip as well, create your account, verify email and then go to “delete account” you will get offered 3 days free premium to stay on. Means you can try it out, see who’s liked you etc.

That's a shout. I'm on Badoo but haven't used it a lot. Drew me in with the ability to message without matching, then realised you have to pay for every chat unless you match, and I get the impression a lot of girls don't pay for premium to see you've liked them.

Notice a lot of girls just put their Snapchat in their bio and advise to message on that instead. Just haven't worked up the courage yet to add any. :lol:

I wish I was fearless, but after 11 years of relationships, I'm rusty as ****. 

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

That's a shout. I'm on Badoo but haven't used it a lot. Drew me in with the ability to message without matching, then realised you have to pay for every chat unless you match, and I get the impression a lot of girls don't pay for premium to see you've liked them.

Notice a lot of girls just put their Snapchat in their bio and advise to message on that instead. Just haven't worked up the courage yet to add any. :lol:

My mate Ewan is telling me if you download the app and look to leave delete account it will offer your free premium account for 3 days haha just keep making new accounts and get the free one.  

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

I

2 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Look the the burds that are “looking to see what happens” or the likes. If your just after a bit of fun. Although I have had some success with women that are looking to date/something serious. Everyone has needs. 

badoo is quite good for a shag, wee tip as well, create your account, verify email and then go to “delete account” you will get offered 3 days free premium to stay on. Means you can try it out, see who’s liked you etc.

Haha I just seen the message about the 3 day free premium account 

59 minutes ago, Locky said:

You can message some of them off the bat without matching or without paying. Usually all the nice looking lassies are behind the chat paywall unless you match though.

19 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

You can message some of them off the bat without matching or without paying. Usually all the nice looking lassies are behind the chat paywall unless you match though.

I heard there is a girl called Chole 24 from Livingston keep eye on her 

You ask her for a lick of you're cornetto and she will do anything you want 

image.jpeg.bac73b985316a3eda2f6546ea14da7e6.jpeg

On 07/06/2021 at 14:14, Locky said:

chubby, 27 year old, and throw me about for half an hour.

9 hours ago, Locky said:

Also very quickly found out that 'few extra pounds' means ****ing whale. Also, fat girls who put in their bio about their big chebs, you're fat. You'd be a sore disappointment if you didn't. Big chebs does not compensate for your massive ****ing gut.

So when you describe yourself as chubby does that mean you’re a ****ing whale as well? 

3 hours ago, Tazio said:

So when you describe yourself as chubby does that mean you’re a ****ing whale as well? 

Nah, I over do it tbh. More of the dad bod type which birds seem to love. Bit of a beer belly, but other than that, nothing chubby about me. Particularly down below...

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

Think I need to see what’s out there 

:jjyay:

Hopefully your contributions are better than mine. I totally got bored of the whole dating site scene pretty quickly. Got banned off Tinder (I dunno why honestly :ninja:)  and POF was full of mostly munters. I seemed to have much more luck meeting ladies out and about by just being me. Which terrifies me.

44 minutes ago, Locky said:

Hopefully your contributions are better than mine. I totally got bored of the whole dating site scene pretty quickly. Got banned off Tinder (I dunno why honestly :ninja:)  and POF was full of mostly munters. I seemed to have much more luck meeting ladies out and about by just being me. Which terrifies me.

Which brothel do you recommend?

56 minutes ago, Locky said:

I can’t even begin to imagine, what you did to get banned from Tinder :rofl:

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I can’t even begin to imagine, what you did to get banned from Tinder :rofl:

I genuinely don't know. :lol: 

Must've said something pished one night. But, a scrubber is a scrubber.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

How can women who look like mixu be so picky? I’m no oil painting but this is ridiculous 

She looks like Mixu but you swiped right and she knocked you back? 

Telford_jambo123
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

She looks like Mixu but you swiped right and she knocked you back? 

God no I’m just talking about generally. Not signed up yet to anything just been told the horror stories from friends as well as this delightful thread. Wondering if it’s worth all the hassle 

3 hours ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

Think I need to see what’s out there 

Keep the Kickback updated with screenshots and pics of there profiles.

Салатные палочки
27 minutes ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

God no I’m just talking about generally. Not signed up yet to anything just been told the horror stories from friends as well as this delightful thread. Wondering if it’s worth all the hassle 

It's 100% worth the hassle, to keep the good arseholes of Kickback entertained. 

The baton has passed to you my friend, run with it. 

Telford_jambo123

Met the last one  tinder. That worked out well (not).Then again did get a gobble on night one - no steak pies needed 

Edited by Telford_jambo123

Just now, Telford_jambo123 said:

Met the last one  tinder. That worked out well. Then again did get a gobble on night one - no steak pies needed 

It's nice to know that romance is not dead. ;)

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

Online “ dating  “ is a mixed bag really Better to try meeting people the old fashioned way , pissed in a pub. Least then they can’t lie about their height / weight etc !!!   You also know right away if you fancy them .

Yes it’s all very nice having things in common , like politics , same football  team etc but there has to be that attraction . 

And you get to know right away if there’s any chemistry . You can spend too much time online chatting to them so when you meet in real life you know everything about them . 😎there’s no mystery , no surprise . Well so I’ve heard like 😂

Edited by JamesM48

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

Met the last one  tinder. That worked out well (not).Then again did get a gobble on night one - no steak pies needed 

553E65B2-F2A4-46D6-8220-8103D28BB5DE.gif

Jambo_jim2001
On 31/07/2016 at 10:13, Sarah O said:

Post pics so we can assess the situ.

Ugly girls need love too❤️plus side you can trust your mates not trying it on,when your not there👍 anyhoo I hacked salad fingers account..ps now I know where you get it from😳😳 she looks a keeper mate...six years on❤️❤️

download.jpeg

Edited by Jambo_jim2001

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

- Good Charlotte.

:verysmug:

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You defo drive a fiat. 

You, Sir, are a very good judge of character. The last time I went cruising along the Mediterranean coastline with Morgan, we drove in his Fiat Spider. I hope he doesn't mind if I share a photo I took of it. My only complaint is that he continually played Green Onions on the music system, but you can't have everything.

fiat-124-spider-urbana-edition.jpg

I could write a book about online dating. Some of my experiences have been fantastic but others well….

I actually find if you are honest about your intentions up front then you get a result sooner or later. For guys like me who simply don’t want a relationship at all it is surprising how many women feel the same way. 

However sadly at my age the woman are letting themselves go 🙁

🤣

Jambo_jim2001
5 hours ago, redjambo said:

You, Sir, are a very good judge of character. The last time I went cruising along the Mediterranean coastline with Morgan, we drove in his Fiat Spider. I hope he doesn't mind if I share a photo I took of it. My only complaint is that he continually played Green Onions on the music system, but you can't have everything.

Meanwhile in the real world 🤔😉

98fa70fcc606.jpg

Салатные палочки

Chances are if you're over 35 you're going to have to like kids, be prepared to put up with a dad being on the scene and possibly there being some friction between him and the lassie, him possibly being a psycho, her having mental or physical health issues. 

Thankfully I lucked out and got none of that :verysmug:

Now she has a kid and quite possibly mental health issues from living with me. 

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Chances are if you're over 35 you're going to have to like kids, be prepared to put up with a dad being on the scene and possibly there being some friction between him and the lassie, him possibly being a psycho, her having mental or physical health issues. 

😀

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think we'll get along great when we finally meet......

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Does she know?

14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You defo drive a fiat. 

A Fiat Spider is indeed one of our cars.

11 hours ago, redjambo said:

I don't mind at all, Red.

The Green Onions thing was in memory of Tommy.

It was particularly poignant when you and I were in Cannes.

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A Fiat Spider is indeed one of our cars.

I don't mind at all, Red.

The Green Onions thing was in memory of Tommy.

It was particularly poignant when you and I were in Cannes.

I know. It was very much appreciated at the time Morgan, believe me, especially listening to it while sipping champagne as the wind blew gently through my hair on our descent into Cannes, but your insistence that you wouldn't play any of those REO Speedwagon tracks of mine still hurts a little - it would have made it perfect.

53 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I know. It was very much appreciated at the time Morgan, believe me, especially listening to it while sipping champagne as the wind blew gently through my hair on our descent into Cannes, but your insistence that you wouldn't play any of those REO Speedwagon tracks of mine still hurts a little - it would have made it perfect.

You know how I feel about REO Speedwagon, please stop bringing it up.

I’m glad however that you remembered the Spider.  It’s all part of the learning process for @Greedy Jambo, they don’t have things like that in Livingston. I’m sure he’ll thank us in a few years time, once he’s grown up.

Is your hair still beautiful?

On 26/04/2022 at 00:38, Locky said:

You stay out of this Morgan, while I still like you. 

I can’t leave it, Locks.

It’s just too good.  😉