Tony Watt signs

Generic Username

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand these people. Look at him Riordan O'Connor, Templeton all promising you players who could of went on to be top professionals and look at them now struggling to make ends meet as they have wasted their careers and don't have a brain cell to do anything outside of football.  If he is not careful he will end up the same way.

I would be interested to know how much he is picking up at Charlton for doing sweet fa and having a stinking attitude.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

That was his reasons but it's looking like Charlton had hoped he'd grab his chance.

The last time he played he received the ball past the last defender and he didn't make any reasonable effort to bomb forward anf get a decent shot on goal, just continued to stroll and the defender caught up to him and stopped him with relative ease. He didn't even look dissapointed

The boys a waster and it's obvious.

Was worth a shot though given the funds available at the time

I'm not disagreeing with that, Kila, far from it. Like I said, it was a gamble that never paid off.

I wonder if his career would have turned out for the better had he not scored that goal against Barcelona.

I just don't understand these people. Look at him Riordan O'Connor, Templeton all promising you players who could of went on to be top professionals and look at them now struggling to make ends meet as they have wasted their careers and don't have a brain cell to do anything outside of football.  If he is not careful he will end up the same way.

I would be interested to know how much he is picking up at Charlton for doing sweet fa and having a stinking attitude.

Players like them, are too stupid to realise or indeed grasp the wonderful chance that life had given them.

There are literary thousands of young laddies who would work their ***** off to even have half the natural talent that these numpties had.

RenfrewHearts

The last time he played he received the ball past the last defender and he didn't make any reasonable effort to bomb forward anf get a decent shot on goal, just continued to stroll and the defender caught up to him and stopped him with relative ease. He didn't even look dissapointed

The boys a waster and it's obvious.

:cornette:

He got the ball about 50 yards from goal, hardly a sign he wasn't interested. Looked short on confidence to me.

Doubt it. Was it not Lennon who emptied him from Parkhead because of his poor attitude & work rate?

I thought he was the first player Delia got rid of? 

Anyway, the reason I thought hibs was because Celtic won't touch him, He's too celtic minded for rangers, We've had our fingers burnt already and Aberdeen are too far away. Thats basically all the big teams. Dundee or Utd could also be a shout actually?

Besides Hibs don't seem to care too much about the attitude of their strikers (Riordan, O'connor, Stokes, Griffiths, Cummings)

Jambof3tornado

I'm not disagreeing with that, Kila, far from it. Like I said, it was a gamble that never paid off.

I wonder if his career would have turned out for the better had he not scored that goal against Barcelona.

Celtic season ticket holder mate at work said it went downhill from that goal v barca.

Young enough to restart his career but how many years will he have wasted by then?

Son Of Anarchy

How the **** you haven't been punted is beyond belief?

Turned into a cheeky **** now he's got his post count up too.

• 5 months later...

Shame the way things have gone for him, I think he probably does have an IQ of a child though...

maybe so, but I have it on good authority that Watt regularly whipped Jamie Walker at chess. 

Bazzas right boot

Good player, hope he has an end product this time....

Wouldn't surprise me if this thread title is his next project...

'Tony Watt Signs & Co'

Ask Tony to create all your online signs and logos. Colours available are restricted to what's in his crayon box.

To be fair watttowatch is pretty hilarious :lol:

Many questions spring to mind, but I guess the biggie is why on earth would anyone care what a Scottish footballer has to say about a film? :rofl:

mahgrassyshoes

Meh, sounds like he'll be a 'Swanson' signing. Will leave the club in January and claim that he wasn't given a chance. It's no from me

I just opened the thread at this post. Hats off to you sir.

indianajones

Presuming this will just be a hobby while he continues to be a footballer. No harm in that i guess.

Still, wtf?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

Presuming this will just be a hobby while he continues to be a footballer. No harm in that i guess.

Still, wtf?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think he genuinely wants to be a film critic. His knowledge is pretty good

• 1 month later...

"He wanted a fresh start"

How many ****ing fresh starts is he going to get?

Let me guess. Minimal goals return. Starts off looking good, quickly fades. Bad attitude starts to return. Punted by Christmas.

The guy is a waster. He had a real chance to get a fresh start at Hearts. The fans immediately and already liked him, and supported him even when he was guff (initially). What did he do? He spunked it.

The boy seriously needs to get a ****ing grip.

How can you have such a lovely touch but not be able to hit a barn door from 2 yards??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

"He wanted a fresh start"

How many ******* fresh starts is he going to get?

Let me guess. Minimal goals return. Starts off looking good, quickly fades. Bad attitude starts to return. Punted by Christmas.

The guy is a waster. He had a real chance to get a fresh start at Hearts. The fans immediately and already liked him, and supported him even when he was guff (initially). What did he do? He spunked it.

The boy seriously needs to get a ******* grip.

Almost 100%, you just missed out form suffering due to being homesick!

Archived